A BAT CREDIT CAAAAAAAARRDDDD???

A BAT CREDIT CAAAAAAAARRDDDD???

Attached: doug walker.jpg (214x317, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuzPf6c35YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a nudist?

Attached: lindsay.jpg (275x183, 9K)

But seriously, how does that work? Is Batman's credit score different than Bruce Waynes?

A SHUFFLE OF SUPERVILLAINS?

in the silver age, Batman had a golden diamond encrusted badge that was too expensive to forge so the police knew he was the real Batman.

>Batman had a golden diamond encrusted badge that was too expensive to forge so the police knew he was the real Batman.
Wait, so everyone knew Batman was rich?

What is he up to these days?

Probably churning out Nostalgia Critic while being deeply depressed about never being able to make another successful project or become a real film maker.

why do people hate this guy now? is he suffering seinfeld syndrome or something?

if only...

He actually doesn’t update as much as he should for a dying channel. He has that fat, really unattractive but still more attractive than his wife cunt shit out almost daily videos that get laughably low views

We are NOT doing the supervillain shuffle!

It was always cringe and autistic and you never liked it.

Doesn't he still get six figures views on his normal videos? I'd say he's doing fine. I'm more curious how the nastly little cockslut is still alive talking about bad comics.

He has to set up a fake company. Probably nothing difficult for someone who is as rich as Bruce Wayne. NC overreacted.

He’s getting mid six figures but he’s hiring people to do the skits and renting a place and props and then all his bills and feeding his ham beast, I think it would add up to just barely scraping by

Didn't Batman Incorporated literally had a reference to this to help finance the other Batmans through Bruce's funds?

>and feeding his ham beast
I am proud.

Attached: 93ec4564a02cbbc3b64aad49dbb183f6.jpg (1280x1707, 271K)

I think Batman also stalked internet forums and boards to convince people that Bruce Wayne isn't Batman.
If I remembered correctly.

MELVIIIIN?

No, the other way around. He was saying that Bruce Wayne is Batman so people would think that people saying it are all crazy conspiracy theorists.

He has an assortment of high tech gear and a batmobile. Of course he's rich.

If I were Batman I'd make a spambot do that, not do it in person.

Yeah they set up automated trolls and shit to argue with each other.

Then one of Bruce's fuckboys explained it in techno-babble beyond belief.

Based and thanks user.

youtube.com/watch?v=MuzPf6c35YI
Never forget the true cringekino.

RAPE RAPE SHE LET ME IN HER HOUSE RAPE RAPE
YO SCARED OF RAPE BITCH I CAN'T RELATE
TAKE DOWN THE DOOR TO HER HOUSE
PUT HER FACE ON THE GROUND
YOU CRYIN' BITCH I AIN'T CARE
PUT THAT CROTCH IN YOUR MOUTH
RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE

Tamara's never seen is probably one of the worst shows ever put out on modern day youtube
I'll take shitty AVGN rip offs from back in the day over that anyday , Seriously it's what you'd expect , a bunch of retarded women making retarded comments about movies

Be honest here, how many of you wanted to be on his site making money about talking about some bullshit?
I wanted to make a series about comics, but instead of riffing on bad comics that no one read anyway it'd be about cool comics that more people should read.

That's some real hackitude.

> This state of this nigger
His site was literally good for only the first year , it's actually quite sad for the people who stuck there longer , I kept watching NC videos on my own away from all that until he killed off the character
Avoided watching the Aniversarry specials , watched them later to laugh , it felt painful

I'm grateful for TGWTG. It gave us amazing things like that girl whose whole thing was anime and Jesus moved in with a guy, broke up with him almost immediately after, took his house, moved in with a weeb so she could write about anime on his site, transitioned into a guy, but still lived with the guy while hating homosexuals.

I was pretty much the exact opposite. Dropped his regular vids because of his TMNT 2007 review, where he ignored any actual faults the movie had, instead focusing solely on NOT MUH, and the Last Action Hero one where he's proven beyond any reasonable doubt that he has no fucking clue what he's talking about, but I still watched the anniversary specials up to and including To Boldly Flee (and it's only this one that I really cringed at).

Is Linkara still alive?

Define "alive"?

Sure. I watched a few days ago his Youngblood 0 review.

Making videos that get at least some attention and not turning into a tranny.

>Gets drunk at applebees, cries in a police car, and calls for the death of withe men

What did she mean by this?

Abortionist?

>fat ass with a haunted vagina who hit the wall years ago

Aim higher, user.

Attached: I've seen footage.jpg (700x315, 62K)

Jesus, she let herself go. All those hotdogs really got to her.

>took his house
How did that work?

The fuck?

Meanwhile Colin Mochrie's son is now his daughter.

>bunny boobies

Attached: 82e37063b65337bfc7f3cd00e5f11c3ac5096b77_hq.jpg (1024x688, 96K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I haven't seen this image in years holy shit

Anyone got any thoughts on Phelous?

I don't like his videos but he seems like one of the more reasonable, cool-headed CA people.

She got into a long distance relationship with Nash, who bought a house and had the brilliant idea to put it on her name so they were sure to live together. Then she applied for ANN where she cheated on Nash with Zac bertshy so she could be a writer and editor for the site, and took the house that was under her name. While on ANN, she posted how yaoi and gays are a sin, only to become a guy later on while still in a relationship with Zac. She now writes about how homophobe and problematic modern anime are and they get to the top of the site each time.
It's also never her fault and she plays the victim every time.

>Overreacted
thats all he's good at.

No but seriously, how long before he hits Spoony levels of despair?

Attached: Spoonyego.jpg (626x342, 32K)

He has too much of an ego to get to that point.

I don't think he's got the brain problems needed for that.

he still makes money and makes videos. Noah has 2 alphabets worth of disorders, Doug is just a bit of a sperg.

She meant she wanted to start with her unborn child and is working up to all white men

Attached: eb9_by_lordgojira_da3opdz-pre.jpg (699x1143, 99K)

>Motalizing to people about the evils of abortion on Twitter, a social media platform that's completely amoral
I don't even like the broad but I have better things to with my life than whinge about how what other people do with their bodies offends me. Miss me with that moralistic bullshit.

Attached: 1550104692154.jpg (637x641, 91K)

Its just a good burn bro. Calm down.

Look at this dude

>what other people do with other peoples bodies
ftfy