>Chapter 420: Page 69
>"When am I going to get banned for shitting up every thread I make?" edition

Attached: 00002132.jpg (600x849, 240K)

What a waste.
What a fucking waste.

I want to kiss Annie!

fuck that gallicnigger

Paz sucks

Can you at least put the right title somewhere so I can have this shitcomic properly filtered?

I can't even muster a "What's Kat looking at in the last panel?" because I am so disgusted by this update

No.

Well duh

THAT'S NOT WHAT THE COMIC IS CALLED

>chapter ends concludes in the most predictable and bland way possible

Attached: whatever.png (341x341, 278K)

"HA HA HA, we could roast that spics heart with our minds"

Tom has clearly been running on fumes for the past several years, but it looks like this old lemon is about to give out.

Good riddance. Tow it to the junk yard and get a Tesla.

Just so we're all on the same page, I beat , who just edited the page so he could post it too. He's been taking advantage of the fact that the pages go up on the server about a minute before they appear on gunnerkrigg.com, but I beat him at his own game. Preview for Wednesday: I wrote a python script today that'll scrape new pages off the site and post them the second they go up.

SEETHING

>chapter ends
not yet it hasn't

we're 40 pages in, and we've already had one significant reveal. Unless there's one hell of a stinger this chapter has run its course

I enjoy threads with misspelled title the most. It's funny.

It's like one of those 80's cartoons where every episode ends with the gang all having a good laugh about something and the camera zooms in on one character who gives a cheery wink to the audience as the credits begin to roll.

It's shit, is what I'm saying.

Fuck Tom

Nah, the predictable and bland thing would be Annies fusing back into one though the power of UNDERSTANDING. The longer they stay separate, the weirder it is, especially if Tony acts differently around either one.

Paz is still less than ninety degrees.

The chapter is basically over. We'll probably see it end no later than Friday. We learned nothing except that Tom introduced a Scalie fetishist and that the two Annies are apparently the "real Annie" and are completely separate entities and not a Loup mirage.

To be fair, the whole "Still separated and we don't really know who's the real Annie but we're now friends" shtick is just as dull.

I agree that would be the most predictable and least interesting conclusion to the double annie plotline, but there's been no build up to that yet. Right now the story is validating them as individuals so that when we're back to 1x Annie it didn't feel like a cheap diversion

>paz thinks she is a threat to us
>what is to stop us from playing god?
Last two panels are the Annies remembering their murder talk and this is why they're laughing.

The advantage is that now Tom can kill Annie off but still have a spare to continue the story with.

Do not read Shitcunting Fag

Fuck off Paz. The Annies don't need your approval to spitroast Kat

I like your dedication and also thread names

I hate you guys.

Paz is great.
The Annies are psychos but they're great too now.
Everyone is great.
I love this comic.
This thread is terrible.

>lesbian seal of approval

>lesbian spitroad
How... how would that work?

And before you say "strap-ons", they're still boarding school students.

Rey and Cvet seem to get along nicely.
Rey x Cvet when?

Is there some samefag butthurt that Tom got married shitting up all the Gunnerkirgg threads now? Piss off.

One of them can create any object out of thin air.
They also have access to all the products of the outside world without ever interacting with it. We have no idea where they get their clothes and video games and movies and other stuff we've seen them with.

kat is cute here

Kat is cute always.

>Lesbian watches two hot redheads sandwich her girlfriend

She'd be cuter with a tan.

Literally exactly what I was thinking.

True.
She'd also be cuter naked.

I stopped reading this years ago.

Why..why are there 2 Annies?

Cuz Tom's a perv.

Can someone recreate the bottom 2/3rds of this page, but Paz is making 2 thumbs up and an ahegao and the Annies are making out?

Attached: literally an exercise manga.png (825x871, 325K)

She'd be cuter kissing Paz.

Cuz Tom knows his readers are pervs.

Like only a true perv could.

She'd be cuter as a fully realized god.

Also, Kat has canonically made a robot penis.

One's from a doomed timeline

Really though who hasn't?

You shouldn't lie. They're both from doomed timelines.

There's always been 2 Annies, don't be fucking stupid.

Counterpoint: She'd be exactly the same as a fully realized god and cuter as a fucking bear.

W-whuh?
Is this Homestuck now? When did the comic go off the rails like that.

A bear?
No.
That's gay.

There is no doomed timeline.

Obviously not anymore...

Attached: 1448602560751.jpg (1520x1080, 261K)

Terrible.
Kat would be cuter as Boxbot.

Btw, it's obvious that one of the characters is going to become Boxbot at some point, right?
Like, one of the Annies will be Thanos'd and Kat will upload her consciousness into a temporary vessel to save her, which will be Boxbot.
I've seen that shit one too many times.

What was the point of this chapter?

The two Annies bonding.
It did that very well.
I used to hate Forest Annie, but now I like her almost as much as Court Annie.

>The two Annies bonding.
Please not before they fuck.

>The female in her natural habitat.

Coyote gave Ysengrin his power. Ysengrin immediately ate Coyote and gained both the rest of his power and his insanity. He called Annie out to the forest to talk to him. He did not mention that he'd fucked up the forest magically so time moved way slower there. When the court protested that he hadn't given Annie back, he sent them "an" Annie, while the one we knew about continued talking to him in the forest for months without knowing how much time was passing. Then she returns to find she is not the only Annie, and this Annie has been chilling in the court for months and no one knew she was gone. And is apparently actually exactly as much Annie as the other one.

I still don't think Loup could just create a clone of a soul. It's been established that that's the one power Coyote explicitly doesn't have.
And that makes sense, too. If you could create life as a god and life powers your existence, that'd basically be perpetual motion. Sure, Yahwee created life, but he hasn't been mentioned in the comic so far, so we don't know how that works. Loup is far from being a god of creation, though.
It has to be timeline shenanigans.
Loup sent Annie to an alternate universe that is just like the one she came from.

Paz is a smart woman.
She knows that it's inevitable that Kat will want to fuck Annie at some point, but she's afraid that if it's just a one-on-one thing, it might unlock some romantic feelings.
By getting both Annies to fuck Kat at the same time, it becomes much more of a fetish thing, making it purely about sex.
Kat can get her fling out of her system and still remain loyal to Paz afterwards.

True.

btw, realistically, lesbian gfs get jealous really easy, so if tom cant write this where paz and annie are mortal enemies, then he's lost as a storyteller

Can't wait for the Annies to reduce Paz to ashes.

Ether fire strapons.

Hot.

This looks like it should have been an end of chapter page. I wonder what's gonna happen now, because it's pretty much resolved now, isn't it? What is there left?

lesbian orgy

That look of
>Paz doesn't even know
>we're gonna fuck Kat so hard tonight

Attached: gboodyn2.jpg (386x242, 46K)

Is it possible the chapter will end with the one of the Annies being revealed to be secretly working for Loup?

Is it possible the chapter will end with Court Annie being revealed to be secretly shagging Kat?

Stay mad

Unironically why shouldn't Tom have the Annies get into a narcissism-fueled makeout session? It's exactly the sort of thing she would do

Zimmykrigg Court

When and where?

Because Annie is saving herselves for Reyn.

I could totally see Paz pushing the two annies together and forcing them to kiss from that panel on the left.

Is Cvet invited?

I'd think so. If she's George's partner she should be involved.

On tits.

Court Annie being revealed to be evil/a Loup plant.

How about maybe it's Forest Annie who's evil?
I like Court Annie better.

nah, that panel shows Cvet telling Rey he's going to kill him for killing his uncle, when the time is right
And Rey saying fair enough, but don't think it's going to be easy

What kind of clothes would you guys like Annie to have?

Good joke

There's already a nude 'outfit', that's a no brainer, as well as school outfits, cool beans, etc.
I mean seriously, what kind of outfits would you like?

dunce cap

This is the best Annie look.

Attached: forest fashion.jpg (294x547, 70K)

Well that still doesn't rule out hatefucking.

>significant reveal
Oh no not the annie's crush. Shocker!

You know, this would be pretty awesome.

She won't wear that in the game.

Kate needs to dump Paz and start a 3some with the Annies.

This might be another exact words thing. He said he can't create souls "from nothing", which doesn't rule out that he can make souls at all.

OR ...
a foursome with all of them.

Paz is wonderful, you suck.

I will end you

This but without the black undershirt. Maybe without the pants.

So how did Loup make two Annies? Did he just split her one soul into two bodies or what?

She split off a part of herself when she cut her hair once. Loup did the same thing but put it into a new body.

Time travel and a mindwipe. We just haven't caught up yet.

Shut up bitch, change my diaper.

Kat in latex.
Parley in a leather harness.

Some sort of slave outfit seems like it'd fit in with the game. Barring that, one of those t-rex Halloween costumes.

Why don't you want anyone to like it?

It just doesn't fit the game.

Dog themed fetish outfit.
Y'know, ears, tailplug, some sort of bikini or loincloth.

>bitch we don't need your approval we're going to rape your girlfriend's ass in front of you.

That's for Parley.

Although maybe I should switch Parley to pony and give Annie dog...

Annie should definitely be dog. Half her friends are dogs.

I just don't know if I wanna go that fetish-y with her.
I was planning not to give her anything like that at all.

Not after this chapter.

Now a third of her friends are dogs, and another third is herself.

>lesbian orgy... approved

I love the idea that Paz is more comfortable with two Annies than with one, because two are less likely to steal Kat.

you really are worthless, imma
you're making the game, make it fit the game

plus, it's not like it's your world you're building shit from

Nah.

Isn't it though?