WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS KID

WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS KID
WHY IS HE HERE

Attached: zpstrd.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Regular-Show-25-Years-Later
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eileen and Muscleman banged once. They think Rigby doesn't know, but he does.

WHO

I can't tell if this was intended to be an extremely red pilled or blue pilled ending. I just don't know with modern day cn.

Attached: 1553030110050.jpg (350x233, 17K)

Blue pilled, CN promote mix between species

It's you, OP.

Muscle Man def cucked rigby. It's very in character for Rigby to be honest.

Attached: 1549966304992.jpg (544x543, 32K)

>that JUST face on mordecai

WAIT A SEC... HOW IS THERE A HALF GHOST KID? IS THAT HOW GHOSTS WORK? IS THE KID ALIVE OR DEAD? NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE

muscleman fug rigbys wife duh

Rigby is like Dale Gribble, Muscleman fucked Eileen during a one night stand and now that child exists. Instead of freaking out, Rigby basically lives in denial and doesn't realize his son is actually the child of Muscleman.

It's so horrible. To think, he was one of furries hottest new guys in 2009.

How come Mordecai didn't fuck the red bird?

It's been so long since watching the show, but I believe she dumped him.

Huh... Good question user... A cameo/easter egg from another show? I don't know.

There's a good "my mom" joke in here somewhere but I'm too sleep deprived to think of it.

The show was 'woke' and 'subversive'. aka shit.

More like Rigby and Muscleman banged once, look at that kid! Rigby's color and dumb "Hmph!" face, Muscleman's bod. of course muscle family is spread out in the picture though. It'll be a part of a "Lost episodes" collection where Rigby turns into a woman and seduces muscleman into impregnating him and having him pay child support as a prank.

Attached: 1476048376007.gif (299x217, 1.6M)

Regular Show was one of very few CN 2010 shows to never do anything like that you retard.

I watched Regular Show you twit. Just because it wasn't talking about "intersectional queerneess" or whatever on the nose Steven Universes/Adventure TIme crap, doesn't mean it wasn't full of pandering.

The entire show is basically a drawn out message against masculinity.

bait

>Morticai and Rigby are doing something stupid because they are dumb bros (masculine fault), get into trouble
>find some magic macguffin to help their problem
>fuck it up because goofing off or jealousy or ego (masculine problems)
>show returns to status quo

That is like half the episodes.

mordecai charged a bear through a wall

>being dumb is masculine flaw
>jealousy and ego are masculine problems
Woah user, looks like you have autism (masculine decease)

>Mordecai
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HE WENT FROM HERO TO ZERO IN 2 SECONDS
Ok, no, sorry Mordo, but you were better in your teen years. Rigs has a cool moustache though

She dumped him because college was far away, he found a cloud girl named CJ but then he had issues with her too, then Margaret came back and there was this weird love triangle that I don't remember being solved before they went to space in the final season

>media presents dumbness as a masculine flaw = / = I am suggesting it is a masculine flaw

JG is legit enough where I feel like it was a rare example of a dude just being bad with girls just for comedy or drama's sake this decade. It never really felt like "ugh men" except for a time they tried to change Margaret from whore to character but they made it a gag. For the shits like Minty or Owen working on the show JG managed to keep a tight ship. It was like, one of very few "dude" shows on CN where there wasn't a single female character that went beyond supporting, which even made Tumblr mad since the girls never supported outside of love stories.

RS deserves more credit than it gets, but I understand the frustration with Mordo.

Why are all but musclemans relationships race mixing then?

The show purposefully tries to be weird and outlandish. CN didn't even want Margaret's dad to be a bird. I'm not saying the show never featured human couples that were different races (I don't know, I never pay attention to them, they were in the background) but if the most in-your-face thing you can point to is different species dating in a series like RS then you have no point.

Celia even managed to be a good character whereas any other writers, as evident in the ATxRS crossover comic, would fuck her up. She's like the only character with that shit hair style I can think of that I dont hate..

Given how Mordo's children look like after a first stage of interspecies breeding, how will subsequent generations of his family turn out?

Attached: Future_faces_of_US_of_A.jpg (1024x1559, 334K)

Who's the ginger on the right behind muscleman ?

>defending stupid brodudes
What happened to this site?

So when is Quintel releasing that new show of his? lol, thought it was supposed to be out by now. Also anyone read the epilogue comic? Pretty good.

Thanks to the Viceroy in the comics everyone has an extra twenty five years of memories from a false dark future. Mordecai and Rigby's children however have fifty because the were sent into the past.

Attached: regular-show-25-years-later-6-of-6-e1537224129691-1146342-1280x0.jpg (1280x649, 176K)

>being unable to drawl the parallel between species mixing and race mixing.
Whats it like being so cucked you cant even tell? Why is mord with a bat insatead of another bird?

>Also anyone read the epilogue comic?

Link? I only ever saw two isolated pages.

Attached: 1359301044010.gif (500x274, 989K)

judging by his fisical look, it must be a Muscle Man's Brother's sibling.

Don't have the MEGA link so here readcomiconline.to/Comic/Regular-Show-25-Years-Later

Bc only male cardinals are red.

Why are Rigby and Eileen's kids so tall? They'e literally twice their height.

How did a ghost fuck a woman and make a kid

It's just a completely human looking kid of Eileen and Rigby. He's even got Rigby's height.

How old are they supposed to be in the comic? The series starts when they're 23, Rigby says that they've been doing this for six years and is supported by the six halloween specials (even when they are hardly canon) and then there was a 25 year reunion. So here, they're at least 54.

I think it's one of Highfive's kids.

Who is this man

Attached: file.png (101x103, 21K)

Huh, I thought that was a bow in the hair but it's just the hand of the Maellard statue. It's gotta be Highfive's son, he has the same face as the mother, whose name I forget.

I wish they'd given Benson a wife, poor guy deserves to be happy.

Because this would end up happening to him

Attached: _0.png (1280x720, 840K)

He's in a relationship with the girl in the flower dress. No kids, just the pig and some cats.

Forty something

Attached: 8i0vq2u2i8c21.jpg (1332x2048, 477K)

That's not Five's wife? I guess I need to rewatch those last few episodes.

>no Benson or Skips kids

Got my noggin joggin

So it's before the reunion?

Day after.

The only way that's possible is if the ending undid the time progression of the series and Mord left the park after The Power is relived making them 48 in the comic.

You care way too much about this.

Attached: Father Time.jpg (1919x1079, 191K)

schroedinger's child

He's an illegal immigrant that Benson is harboring in the park.

I knew what you were haggling at, just because I didn't agree doesn't mean I just didn't understand you fucking autist.

These comics only prove that no one can get the characters right except the original staff. They're written way worse and the jokes they use aren't RS tier.

she's a redbreasted robin you retard stop spouting this god damn shit

It's funny you say that in a thread about a kid that inherited the manlet gene.

Recessive genetics most likely, maybe one of Elieen's family members is very tall and they likely inherited that from them.

>Rigby's brother

Oh man, Don and Muscleman both cucked Rigby.

What? Men can't get pregnant

I was gonna say we've seen weirder stuff on the show, but can't argue with these beautiful quints.

Wheres High Five's wife?

Is just a kid who got in the photo. At first i thought he was Rigby's son but the staff don't take him into account in the finale.

Attached: Rigby Daughters.jpg (540x707, 88K)

They both banged Eileen thereby cucking Rigby.

is the last season worth watching?

Goddamn all those designs suck.
Specially rigby's moustache, if you don't know how to put a moustache on him then don't do it.
Mordecai's children also suffer for these lazy designs.

Yea it's just different.

This final montage was incredibly rushed, they were talking about sound mixing just days before it aired on TV, and that air date was chosen for them for like a month before then when animation was probably still underway. James Baxter's animation was choppy as fuck because they literally didn't have time to convert it to official animation despite being entirely done pencil wise.

Fuck CN and their retarded rushing the crew out the door.

Cause he was a hipster faggot with no balls. He should have fucked the cloud girl, had some cloud kid but no that would actually be cool

To be fair, the geometry of Rigby's face has never made sense.

Attached: 11bkl4y.png (367x352, 198K)

I think they were dating for a long enough time at one point that they must have. They just then broke up.

bump

Are Benson's gumballs part of him? Can he feel them if they're removed and outside his body?

bump

There was an episode where he stretches and they use the back popping sound effect. I hypothesize that those were his balls busting. Also some gay horse unicorn tied him up on Mordecai and Rigby's closet door, twisted his crank, and ate his two balls and it didn't seem to hurt him.