Stardust the Super Wizard

Let's talk about this public domain super "hero."

Attached: 1553422787289.png (960x600, 1.76M)

Don't know much about stardust, I only know if the guy from a book about the worst villains in comics, most of which were public domain.
For stardust it was some midget who was always grumpy.

A psychopath's idea of justice

Zack Snyder's ideal super hero

Hilariously over the top.

Just post your webcomic already, jesus christ. If you're going to shill it at least get it over with rather than pretend this thread was going to be anything but.

Greatest cosmic horror

>being this immediately butthurt about nothing

Attached: startarded.png (219x231, 140K)

It's going to be the exact same shit like always
>oh no Stardust is evil look at this cruel thing he did
>hey Moore did a short story once about him
>what capes could ever possibly stand up against Stardust
>did you guys hear about this really great webcomic I'll just drop the link right here love ya ;))

you'll talk about the same shit over again untill you're blue in the face and you're enabling this shitty advertisment tactic.

I started doing a shitty comic with him in it, but lost interest. Only outlined a few pages, I suppose my version would probably be a bit more "heroic" (as in the story presented a challenge for him, not just him creating a fresh Hell for a much weaker badguy).

I think about what it would be like having a chair kicked directly into my neck all the time because of him. At completely inappropriate times, for no reason. Sometimes i'll start motioning towards my neck as I think about it, without even realizing it, and people will comment about it. It's been this way for years.

Don't you have a /tg/ thread to be screeching in about your sandpaper vagina?

user, that's Star Man. An entirely different, generally less absolutely batshit Superhero.

I used to have them all downloaded but that must have been two or three hard drives ago.

That's quite an array of discussions on one subject matter. Sounds like a good talking point.

Tell us more about it.

I'll take a quick look for it, if I have it I'll scan or take shitty pics of it. It was going to be part one of three short comics, first focused on Stardust, next on Fantomah, and the last would feature his lumberjack character (I forget the name).

If I can't find it in a bit, I'll just tell you all I recall.

Nope, can't find it. Basically it started with Stardust in the middle of stopping a criminal who was causing havoc with a "time ray" or some shit. The ray would overload as he attacked the badguy base, and sent him and the badguys back in time. That's when Stardust would be brought face to face with...

Attached: Stardust vs Superman.jpg (432x576, 59K)

YAKUB! Yakub would be dressed the same as Stardust (though perhaps different colors), since he was an earlier SUPER WIZARD. Yakub would be in the process of creating his devil race, and take much interest in Stardust's description of the future, and the fact that the men he brought with her were "vile beyond all redemption". Soon Stardust would realize the threat Yakub presented, and they would do battle. But where as Stardust could summon the mighty rays and bolts with his mind, Yakub's head houses TWO BRAINS, allowing him even more power. Eventually Stardust would escape back to the present, but the villains that came with him would be tortured until death to assist in Yakub's creation of the white devil race.

Attached: Yakub.jpg (1111x619, 205K)

Yakub's evil would be revealed as a means to get to the heart of Fantomah's jungle. Fantomah, who appeared as a white woman before he created the white race, was part of the reason his devil race was meant to look as it does, he thought making them similar to her would give him an edge against her. I think the idea was for Fantomah to protect the passage back to where the original big headed black race lived... I don't know why, at the time I just really enjoyed the whole mythology of this idea.

Attached: yakub image.png (402x600, 169K)

Last story would be Big Red McLane. He's on his travels before he settles down and starts his own company, and hears tell of black kids going missing in the woods. Thinking it something like a gang or bear, he goes to investigate. Big Red instead finds a lab in the side of a mountain, where Yakub's cultists have been feeding "black meat" to a machine. He beats up all the cultists, but the machine has devoured another boy, and has taken the resulting flesh to resurrect Yakub! Big Red tussles with the slowly forming Yakub, but is overwhelmed once the ancient Super Wizard is mostly reformed. I didn't work out the final details, but Fantomah and Stardust had both been preparing for Yakub's return, and arrive in time to confront him. Stardust, knowing he can't defend himself and effectively attack Yakub at the same time, takes a deadly hit to give himself an opening to wound Yakub.

Then I think Yakub's brother appears in a message Fantomah brought, telling Yakub that he had long ago begun the process of reforming his white devil race, which is why there are good people (such as Big Red) among the white race. Yakub and his tricknology are ultimately defeated, and he turns to dust, Stardust is saved by Fantomah or Yakub's brother.

For Big Red, it was another weird day, but nothing to worry about. He tells the people of the nearby town that the threat is over.

Attached: fight_comics_2_big_red_mclane2.jpg (696x996, 232K)

Jesus. I ought to link it just to make you unhappy.

Have an obscure joke

Attached: stardust the super emag.png (996x700, 1.87M)

He's the unironic absurdist masterpiece of the 20th Century.

>Muda da, give up Stardust

Attached: ger.jpg (600x338, 59K)

this

I sense an evildoer in this thread! For a first-time offence, I'll let YOU choose a fate worse than death for me to bestow upon you!

Attached: Stardust_glance.gif (446x247, 245K)

Some of these pages look as if they were /pol/ shitpost material that went unnoticed.

Attached: 1553467941043.jpg (970x1376, 393K)

Attached: 108-Big-3 #02.jpg (1027x1395, 572K)

Attached: 109.jpg (1025x1399, 568K)

Attached: 110.jpg (1025x1399, 538K)

Attached: 111.jpg (1038x1399, 549K)

Attached: 112.jpg (1017x1401, 601K)

Attached: 113.jpg (1030x1391, 523K)

Attached: 114.jpg (1022x1385, 537K)

Oh shit stardust can bring people back from the dead?! I thought he could only destroy.

Attached: 115.jpg (1011x1346, 419K)

There is nothing Stardust cannot do, he is the true Chad of the universe.

Bumping to SPITE spies and racketeers

Never done a dump before, here we go:
Duststar.

Attached: 1552759279064.jpg (1036x1600, 556K)

No Yea Forums pass here, so this'll be a bit. Six images total.

Attached: 1552759345450.jpg (1032x1600, 549K)

Yes, this is legit.

Attached: 1552759410446.jpg (1045x1600, 556K)

Entertaining that they got Stardust's weird face-down flying right, too.

Attached: 1552759475825.jpg (1040x1600, 537K)

Seems like an odd thing for Nickelodeon to parody, but, eh, okay.

Attached: 1552759541209.jpg (1040x1600, 516K)

Aaand that's it.

Attached: 1552759660327.jpg (1055x1600, 570K)

if you need a writer lemme know

Why does his beams all have specific names while looking the same

Is he
Is he doing a chaos dunk

thanks

Attached: tumblr_ou0dafVUcc1wr17xro1_400.jpg (400x353, 42K)

Attached: patdust banner.png (300x100, 66K)