Did people like this show?

did people like this show?

Attached: 8E7ACBDE-4D2E-4418-A7C1-CF54795185F7.jpg (1024x485, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HD4JyNdBbbU
youtube.com/watch?v=_Vc2DHbv6mk
youtube.com/watch?v=boC4Q18x-PM
twitter.com/joeltrussell/status/954495297270333441
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not one person ever.

never watched it, but at least one good thing came from it

Attached: 1532359462344.png (675x367, 410K)

I did
And it was severely underrated
youtube.com/watch?v=HD4JyNdBbbU

youtube.com/watch?v=_Vc2DHbv6mk

No not really
It would've been better off on Adult Swim airing alongside ATHF and 12 oz Mouse than on Disney alongside Gravity Falls and Phineas and Ferb since it has way more in common with the former. I think if it were on Adult Swim it might have actually gained a following as a weird stoner comedy show instead of on Disney where it was largely ignored by everyone.

It was fantastic, wish I didn't lose Season 2 on a dead HD. I'll try to fix it fun but I'm not paying $40 for it.

There's a small crowd of people on Yea Forums who like calling it underrated without saying what they liked about it. Like this guy It goes for the "so stupid it's funny" approach, but you have to sit through those annoying voices & characters for a pretty weak reward.

yes, it was very funny. The side characters were so fucking ridiculous and the main two guys were genuinely nice dudes. Good stoner buddy comedy.

I love it personaly.
It has great very unique visuals and no annoying characters.
Season 2 is really good.

I liked it. I appreciated that it didn't try that hard to be anything, kind of the way the ATHF era of adult swim used to be. Felt like you had to be on the older side to catch some of the more subtle jokes. If it had been made for adults I expect it would've been much less amusing, stuffed with forced pop culture, or some kind of bland social commentary. But it didn't try to be clever about anything or reference anything like adult cartoons need to do to stay interesting. Just entertaining loose-plot episodes about a couple of true bros enjoying the weird parts of life, with that kind of early spongebob use of live action here and there.

I liked it. Certainly the strangest Disney show I've seen. It's a miracle it lasted as long as it did.

"""people"""

Attached: Low IQ Kids.png (231x243, 37K)

I only watched because i was waiting for Two More Eggs. It's like if Regular Show was Flapjack

>Yeah. I love it. It's the best show of the 2010s

Attached: 1551698236031.jpg (480x360, 16K)

It was pretty fucking good. Had a Ren and Stimpy meets Regular Show kind of vibe.

It caused cartoon autists to get butthurt over "muh morals" so I pretty much enjoyed it.

WE'RE PICKLE PEANUT

I watched an episode of it and I didn't hate it.

I liked their Christmas special which, I believe, was a parody of the Rapsittie Street Kids Christmas show.

That makes sense. I've never seen that before, so when I saw the episode I thought it was the best and worse thing I had ever seen.

Had pretty clever surreal humor which is rarely ever well done.
youtube.com/watch?v=boC4Q18x-PM
Also didn't try to carry itself through waifufaggotry like certain other Disney shows.

Apparently it ended on it's own terms.
twitter.com/joeltrussell/status/954495297270333441

How's your mom?

Oh you're just saying that because it looks bad

she's doing pretty well

Wow not even a single joke made me smile and I'm pretty easy to please comedy wise.

Humour's hilarious
The characters are well made despite being goof balls their personnalities are really charming
the adventure they get themselves really got me off guard more then once.

8/10
It's a pretty solid show, unless you're a cock sucking fag or a nigger posting on Yea Forums

Attached: 1546960315512.jpg (300x300, 72K)

Yes it was masively underrated and used its live action a lot better than say, Gumball

the swimming lesson episode is 10/10 comedy gold rivaling early spongebob

How can anyone not like this show?

>And he finished the dam?
>Nah, he died. Bucky's dead dude, some hunter blew his head clean off, woof, it was gross.
>BUT, he never gave up!

it's basically a more surreal regular show
it has its audience but most people won't give it a chance

>cock sucking fag or a nigger posting on Yea Forums
thats 90% of neo Yea Forums. Most of them post on rock homos from outer space daily threads

by having good taste

what is your favorite show

Fifteen years ago Yea Forums was filled with fujos and actual gays who wanted the two guys from 6teen to fuck

Yea Forums has always been gay as hell, toddler

yeah nah, go to fucking gay hell and stay there.
I've been posting since 2006 and it wasn't like that at fucking all, it wasn't on any and all measure this much in your fucking face or openly accepted.

I hope you burn fucking hypocrite.

Try harder, faggot

I didn't hate it.

Was utterly repelled when I first laid my eyes upon it, but ending up actually enjoying the show quite a bit.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-07-05-22h50m23s195.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

I think I've seen like three episodes. It was surprisingly good.

For me it was in a weird place where when I watched it I really enjoyed it, but after watching it I forgot all about it. But it was pretty good from what little I do recall.

I'm not trying you fucking hypocritical piece of cancering shit.
It is, how it fucking is.
>Yea Forums then: Cartoons, jokes about cartoons, funny thing Yea Forums notice about cartoons
>Yea Forums now: gay shit, liberal gay shit, gay cry babies (you), gay nigger cry babies (you), Damage controling shills, Marvel/DC shills, political shills, Netflix shills
You're fucking pure, undiluted cancer, kill your fucking self Yea Forumsmblr fag.

Attached: 1531614513799.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>Bomb goes off
>Cuts to funeral... before paning over to hospital instead
>...
>Shady girl rolls up in wheelchair with a cast
>What happened to your leg?
>Oh it's just a scratch, you should see the other guy
>Cuts back to funeral for a split second

Gotta admit, I laughed.

>all those buzzwords

Attached: 28874a96bad594ff247cd28b1a041b45.gif (450x252, 1.76M)

bump