Buys show

>buys show
>edits out some jokes

Attached: comedy_central.jpg (1000x563, 40K)

I don't watch Comedy Central to know what you mean.

Think he's talking about Bojack Horseman, not too sure though

They need to for time or content purposes, like every show in syndication.
South Park used to air edited the same way on network channels

>those times when simpsons aired new episodes and then the reruns cut out some scenes and it always nagged the shit out of me

I remember watching Futurama and when Farnsworth said "HOLY ZOMBIE JESUS", they censored out Jesus. I legit thought he said "HOLY ZOMBIE SHIT!"

For example...?

I think it would have to be BJ Horseman due to the episodes being 25+ minutes long without commercials.

I lost all hope for CC when they didn't order a second season of Moonbeam City.

Attached: img.jpg (458x373, 41K)

>Gets the rights to The Office
>Literally never stops fucking playing it

It was okay but very style over substance. There isn't anything it did that older [as] shows didn't do better aside from le 80s synth wave aesthetic

the office is my favorite show to wind down to. I think that's the market they are aiming for and it explains late night marathons.

Opinions will always be opinions. Personally, I thought it was great, and think most AS shows are terrible.

Attached: moonbeam-city-tv-review-comedy-central.jpg (1000x563, 360K)

But they cut stuff that was shown when the shows where an Adult Swim. KotH and Futurama always have something cut that wasn't on AS.

It's the Friends of our generation for that very reason.

A shit show then?

>Buys show
>Only airs it at 3:00 AM

Attached: king_of_the_hill_group_01_-_h_20178_0.jpg (1280x720, 765K)

show wasn't originally made for half hour broadcast have to edit to fit the format. Surprised about edits.

Attached: 1362469516350.png (464x347, 112K)

The writing was bland, and is why most people and critics didn't like it. The animation was top notch; Titmouse always out do themselves when they want to.

Attached: 318044_10200237548364001_684419568_n.jpg (233x233, 9K)

>Fill out daily schedule with four hour mini marathon of half hour shows.
>Have so many commercial breaks you're only able to show seven episodes.

I mean, It's better then time compressing it therefore creating tons of artifacts just to preserve some joke that you personally found funny.

King of the Hill is a great show to wind down too, as well. But Comedy Central never wants to air that except at 8AM for some reason.

King of the Hill and Futurama weren't made for half hour broadcasts?

>South Park used to air edited the same way on network channels

Comedy Central's SP reruns are edited for content, though. The AWESOME-O episode has the last line removed where the General tells Cartman "Wow kid, you're a little faggot."

>interrupt shows with commercials so often that the schedule gets inconsistent and shows start at like 2:17 instead of 2:00
>commercials are louder than the show so you gotta constantly switch volume
TV is dead and CC exemplifies this the best.

>implying they need to do than instead of just running one less commercial block

On Comedy Central or Adult Swim, because that's how it aired on Adult Swim during its early days.

Could you imagine! Watching cable television? How dreadful. I'm sure happy I don't live in the 90s.