Shit like this should be outlawed. No one wants to see that

Shit like this should be outlawed. No one wants to see that.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1280x2008, 926K)

That's hot

Ultimatum was a bad time and I wish it never got approved.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to put Loeb on this book right after his son died needs to get smacked.

Actually, humans taste closer to pork, so not only is this image disgusting, but it offers an incorrect window into the varied tastes of human cuisine.

It was at one point. Called the comics code authority.

Ultimate marvel sucks in every way

Scenes like these made me think about how would the Crossed Virus affect the main marvel universe?
I mean imagine (no matter how unrealistic this is) if ALL the superheroes were all evil maniacs that hate and murder each other for fun.
It probably wouldn't be like marvel zombies because they are all sadistic and not driven by "om nom nom human flesh".

>People immediately assume it was a grief that made his work worse.
>Never realize he plotted stuff with his son all the time
>His son was probably the better writer.

2000s comics in one page

this, but unironically

I think we should all agree, in retrospect, that the 2000s was even edgier than the 90s, and often more embarrassingly so.

>bug mutant girl
wouldn't it taste more like lobster or crab then?
>no one wants to see that
once i would have agreed with you. but in the last few years i've seen so much shit pushed mainstream that this seems positively tame and i no longer give a fuck.

Someone drew this and thought “yup, that’s going in my portfolio”.

Oh please, if there's anything I've learned is that societal shame is WAY more effective than merely outlawing something. So no, it shouldn't be outlawed entirely, but it very much should be looked down upon.

Attached: 1548104345137.jpg (268x400, 94K)

I like how the intestine loops around her tit. That's true attention to detail

Ultimatum is great because it was what really killed that shitty Ultimate Universe, based Loeb!

She'll be fine

This. Literally anything just to mercy kill Ultimate X-men.

Ultimatum was the garbage of garbage.

Attached: head asplode.jpg (1280x1975, 1.29M)

Dormammu you dum dum, the lineage cannot die with strange

>Ultimate was a bad time and I wish it never got approved.
That shit ruined real Marvel when the writers spread to it.

His son died? Oh god that’s terrible.

In the 90's edge was in media because people thought it was fun and cool.
In the 2000's edge was in media because cynicism became falsely conflated with sophistication.
In the 2010's we traded our obsession with edge for and obsession with "irony" because it cushioned snowflake creators against critique.

Attached: 764.jpg (498x400, 25K)

>The entire run was just a pitch to film studios.
>They just ended up making their own films anyway

the cool thing about this is that Avengers Endgame is called "Ultimatum" in the hueland brazil

Problem is public shame doesn't work in this world anymore, any backlash in the internet creates a opposite force of supporters no matter the topic.
You could say that is better to vote with your wallet but that doesn't work in the comic book industry for one outrage seems to sell comics better that quality and for the other comics have so low sales already that they have nothing to lose.

This is all accurate

Eh Civil War didn't scare off viewers by name alone, or Age of Ultron, and Spider-Verse probably didn't, so this won't either.

I guess voting with your wallet might still work for comics. I doubt bendis really dropped out of Marvel because he "really wanted to write Superman".

user have you ever...?

Attached: 1546380623309.png (1280x720, 390K)

It’s ok when Japan does it.

>He doesn't know about Ryonafags

I dont get it. What's wrong with this picture?

There have been studies on the subject

>In the 2000's edge was in media because cynicism became falsely conflated with sophistication.
In the 2010's we traded our obsession with edge for and obsession with "irony" because it cushioned snowflake creators against critique.

This is so true it hurts.

Scary thing is some people want the Ultimate X Men in the MCU ._.

Human flesh does not taste like chicken, but like veal; although it is also called 'longpig'.

Westerners' flesh is typically too salty to enjoy, as cannibals from three continents have attested.

Yum.

Attached: Spider Tasty.jpg (663x1022, 394K)

bump

>Shit like this should be outlawed. No one wants to see that.

Cannibalism is already against the law, but how are you going to stop Blob?

Who the fuck thinks superheroes and gore mix? It just shouldn't happen.