Do most people more prefer evil Superman over good Superman?

Do most people more prefer evil Superman over good Superman?

Attached: injustice-2-story-trailer-superman.jpg (1600x800, 237K)

>evil Superman
Hey, look, the one thing more boring than regular Superman.

No. I wager most that like evil Superman are edge lords with parent issues that would rather not think someone with that much power could be disciplined so well. Personally I'm getting tired of both "heroes gone bad" as well as Heroes vs Heroes" they are played to death and just feed into cynical people that need a damn hug.

More like they prefer batgod and if there's gotta be a situation where heroes fight, they want batman to be good, so Superman, his greatest ally and theoretical biggest threat is relegated to villain status.

When has Batman ever been a villain? Why is he always good?

I was so disappointed when I realized that yellow/black suit wasn’t actually in the game

Dark Nights: Metal?

childhood is idolizing evil Superman
adulthood is realizing Shazam makes more sense

>Superman has one bad day and becomes a despot

Is it a cliche?

This argument is retarded because the only reason "Batman vs. Far More Powerful SuperPeople" is interesting is because it's so slanted against him that it's a challenge for the writers to come up with an original and believable way that he wins. Good Superman vs. Evil Bats is at worst just going to end up like the BatAnarchist from Red Son, where without the writer on his side he just manages to get a couple hits in before being reduced to a smear.

Well the comics made his slide take longer than a single day.

I'm still mad that Injustice 2 ended with him going full evil again at the end.

This is the best "Evil" Superman for me.

Attached: Lord Superman.png (722x960, 1M)

i honestly appreciate snyder's weird and gloomy supes

I would say no. Evil Superman is interesting, but I didn't enjoy Irredeemable and that's just another flavor of evil Supes.

He is not gloomy

fpbp

you have to be a edgy middle schooler or a manchild or a Batfag beyond belief if you want evil Superman

From a writing standpoint having your antagonist being this super human being makes more sense that having it a s a protagonist. I know Superman can smash a wall and take out the badguys in the blink of an eye, but what if the people inside that building where the heroes instead wouldn't be more interesting if they had the tread of someone as superman as an antagonist?

I also like Snyder's Supes.
really wanted Snyder to finish his vision.
Maybe he can in comic-book form.

The problem is no writer ever does Good Batman V Bad Superman well, because it always boils down to "lol I got a big hunk of kryptonite" and Bats wins easily, and the fight isn't suspenseful at all.

Alternatively, Bad Superman has an IQ south of 80 and blunders constantly to Bats.

In any Batman V Superman scenario, the writer is Superman's greatest weakness.

Injustice's superman was alright. I don't think anyone wants superman to be pure evil, but the concept of a powerful being with a sense of justice losing faith in humanity can be compelling when done tastefully.

Personally, I prefer seeing it as an alternate universe or just a one time story arc.

>Alternatively, Bad Superman has an IQ south of 80 and blunders constantly to Bats.

"hahaha I'm controlling Superman's mind HOLY FUCK WHAT AM I EVEN SEEING HOW DO I SET THE ZOOM LEVEL ON THESE EYES OWW OWW WHERE ARE THESE GREEN BAT SHAPED KNIVES COMING FROM"

If only they didn't make Diana obsessing over Clark's murderboner, further ruining her character into the alphabitch that basically causes everything evil

I actually enjoyed the "world without superman" stuff in Justice League.

Actually, the superman stuff was about the only thing I liked from Justice League, the rest was so duuuuull

The problem with making "supplemental" material required reading is this bull shit scenario; either you need to shut off your brain and don't worry about it, or the comics mean you need to shell out a shit ton more cash than the 60 bucks (at launch) game makes you think.

This Superman isn't Clark Kent Superman (Human heart and family, but with Kryptonian physiology), it is Kal El Superman (full on retarded "I am my race's last son and the savior of your kind, you're welcome."). Just like how this Lex is not a criminal, this Superman has no inherent love for humans. Seeing them as a responsibility. So his bad day was mixed with "wow, this shit race is pure shit, not shit with small diamonds mixed in", as well as an actual god complex. Add in stone cold cunt Diana of Themyscara, some people actually NOT agreeing with the god complex ego centrist, and Injustice makes a bit more sense.

Tl;dr: This Superman is a whiny pussy who will kick your sand castle for saying he is wrong, not boy scout you wanna take a selfie with.