Ezra Miller is allegedly out as the Flash

Cast his replacement and supporting cast.

HARD MODE: Maintaining WB's perchance for up-and-coming early 20's actors.

Attached: Flash.png (799x426, 613K)

It's very well known that it's the character Idris Elba was hired to play in Suicide Squad. It'll be Wally though.

Miranda Cosgrove

Attached: rsj1OfbO.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

Just cast Gustin!

Domhnall Gleeson

>wanting discount Andrew Garfield who gets arrested for vaping on planes to represent the Flash on the big screen

Could Andrew Garfield be a good Flash?

>actors are dumbasses
What else is new. He's got recognition as the character and you don't have to explain anything about his backstory. You just film a fun Flash adventure in which he runs through the world.

He didn't get arrested.

Blonde guy from Game Night. James Norden I think

Kek I wasn’t even close, billy magnussen

Attached: 5CA4A8FD-43D1-40C9-930B-18E02C4F18DB.jpg (1050x1475, 256K)

I always felt that Grant was fine for the Flash TV show, at least in Season 1, but only because in-universe the timeline got fucked up so that he started being the Flash like 8 years too early. In terms of looks I never liked him and thought the actor for Eddie looked more like Barry than anyone else, and his acting was fine for that initial story as a naive and inexperienced do-gooder. But we're 5 seasons in now and he's more or less the same. I guess that's mostly the fault of the writing but I just don't think his voice and looks fit the character. Granted, Ezra is even worse as an adaptation of Barry and I have a feeling WB is hellbent on making Barry the quirky youngster of the team so I'm not getting my hopes up for a good casting anyway.

he looks like Macaulay Culkin if you tried making him in skyrim and made his face wider

lol Morrison and all of his fans are drug addicts

>allegedly
>literally one report from a previously non-credible source

Why won't they cast Barry with blonde hair?

He's reportedly up for Thawne alongside the guy from MR. ROBOT. He worked with the directors before and is apparently their top pick.

Attached: It was me, Barry.png (1230x622, 1.18M)

The chin is identical, I’d be totally fine with this

They're white guys with stylishly messy brown hair. Other than that I don't see much resemblance.

Attached: Barry Parker.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Why can't Barry be cast as well as Thawne?

>Maintaining WB's perchance for up-and-coming early 20's actors.
Gal Gadot was 30 in BvS
Mamoa is 6 years her senior.
Cavill was 29 in Man of Steel.
Affleck is old as dirt.
Margot Robbie was the only actor in her mid-20's that WB used in a starring role, before Miller I guess?

Attached: 1502299146088.png (464x502, 327K)

Daily reminder Bradley Cooper was almost cast in 2008 when he was still doing shitty hangover films

OP clearly means Barry specifically. WB is deadset on him being the rookie kid of the Justice League.

WB wanted him, but I'm pretty sure he declined, and they had moved on to courting Chris Pine before the project was scrapped.

Attached: Barry Allen.png (1058x621, 690K)

What the fuck is even going on with the DCEU?

Despite what Yea Forums may say, he's a good actor and charismatic enough to pull it off, considering the Flash probably wouldn't be far off what he did with Spider-Man. Besides, he's a genuine comic book nerd.

The problem is he's getting too old to be a viable franchise lead, and the whole Sony experience seems to have soured him on big-budget blockbusters a bit.

Attached: Andrew Garfield.jpg (1920x1080, 660K)

>Idris Elba eventually replaces every JL member.
>JLI announced: Justice League Idris

>Cast his replacement
well it's 2019 so it can't be a white person. I say some black muslim genderfluid LGBTQIA+ transhuman.

Attached: 15319229626892.png (1067x711, 1.22M)

Charlie Rowe for Barry. Solid actor, good build, fits the type Warner seems to want for Barry and is already used to the capeshit grind (He was the runner-up for Spider-Man in the MCU but lost to Tom Holland).

Lucy Boynton for Iris, simply because she's qt as fuck and was already up for the role but lost to Kiersey Clemons. Now that Bohemian Rhapsody made her a more recognizable name/face, Warner might come around.

Attached: The Flash.png (569x570, 476K)

Not bad.

I mean, XS is a pretty deep cut for movies, but what the hell.

I hope Ezra stays as the Flash

Attached: E0C1E5A7-EFC6-4D63-A57A-4D628CE5D079.jpg (602x708, 173K)

Gustin is way handsomer

why? he's a degenerate faggot

Attached: 15452966927910.jpg (540x647, 154K)

So is the guy you replied to

Funny how capeshitters claim that his sexuality doesn't factor into their reason for disliking the casting but it obviously does when you see posts like this

What the fuck is going on with the DCEU? Everyone's out the door except Godot and Momoa

Of all the things he could crossdress as, he chose a character who wears a diaper.

Why is he dressed up as Toadette?

Attached: 1532836162385.png (1000x700, 235K)

It was his costume for Comic Con last year
He's cosplayed every year he's been there

Attached: GettyImages-1003462338.jpg (2337x4063, 2.39M)

Here are his costumes from the years before that too

Attached: comic con cosplay.jpg (2204x1504, 1.06M)