Shazam gonna flop flop flop

>Shazam gonna flop flop flop
>Incels gonna cry cry cry
BTFO BTFO BTFO

Attached: AD1EFC7D-3B2A-4BD3-BBB7-535ED9D0C151.jpg (900x852, 90K)

How is a movie about a bad guy a celebration of shitty people?

More like Twitter is going to cry and act hypocritical when Incel Joker does really well.

>posting Opinion pieces which are LITERALLY designed to make you do exactly what you're doing
What happened to The Simpsons comment of 'Just don't look, just don't look'?

Journalist don't actually do research. They just get tips about things and report them as fact. The whole "we live in a society" meme along with /pol/'s initiative to trick retards into thinking clowns are an alt-right symbol are coming together nicely.

>Yeah this DC movie failed! Fuck DC!
>Now there's room for this DC movie to prosper!
????

>Captain Marvel
>White is overpowered and solves all
Captain Marvel is a literal nazi film cry more incrl nazi op

Why is this hottake copy pasted all over the internet.

Please God, let this be bait

>shazam gonna flop
>made a profit 3 days after release
why is this the new meme

Is this one of those psyop shill threads where OP fucked up his script by posting an unrelated image?

Based and jokepille

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2087, 1.74M)

>The writer doesn't know anything about comics or even movies.
>Just a few days ago she demanded that non American citizens should be able to vote in US elections. And she was serious.
>She is French & lives in Brooklyn where all the Gawker/Vice/Salon bloggers live.

Attached: frog lives matter.jpg (995x309, 56K)

Yea Forums club's a few boards down, faggot

Ok, so here me out, but done poorly a Taxi-Driver type movie can glorify the crazy person and make them seem badass. Iyt could happen to the Joke too,

>phoneposter
>bait poster

Attached: 080314_Ledger_Joker.jpg (320x240, 33K)

This, and I’m not even joking when I say this, might be the dumbest article ever written on the internet

>twatter screencap /pol/faggot thread

The Joker doesn't need any help in being glorified, though. People have been thinking is the baddest, coolest guy around since Nicholson's.

Certain groups of people will ALWAYS ignore/miss/misconstrue/twist a film's message to fit their own narrative no matter what. See: Taxi Driver, Fight Club, Drive, and now Joker.

Yes, but doing it wrong makes it easy to misinterpret.

>Fight Club
Don't tell me you're one of those people who unironically about toxic masculinity and not about the frustrations of men who feel emasculated. The writer even confirmed that it was inspired by the latter when he appeared on the Joe Rogan Show.

*who unironically think it's about

That's not looking good for her as a reliable source.

Implying she wrong

DC = incels

Attached: 7C58EA1C-AB40-4CB7-AC20-E4B72134EC92.png (491x697, 217K)

It's okay user, people still think Fahrenheit 451 is about censorship even though Ray bradbury said it's about how much he hated tv.

um, sweaty?

Attached: 1529097528262.jpg (1080x2220, 693K)

>hypocritical when Incel Joker does really well.
>PG-13 Shazam already bomb
>but joker will do good I swear

It opens the door to other countries being voted on by everyone else, brainlet

>Can’t even make a billion like black panther and captain marvel
>Isn’t a flop

>stopping a racist rapist like trump from getting elected
>bad
I bet your a dc fan

>your

Did I miss something in the trailer? How can you see a trailer of a guy taking care of an older women, possibly his mother, putting on makeup and dancing, and seeking help at a sanitarium and think, "Yeah this guy is the product of toxic masculinity!"

What's bad about a movie glorifying evil

Joker is white

Shazam isn't an incel movie, what the fuck are you smoking?

A friendless loser in a dead end job who still lives with his mother and exists IN A SOCIETY snaps and turns into a violent psychopath. He's also a white male, which is key.

If everything was the same but the Joker were black this would be reversed and this site would say it's propaganda on "oh so sad black suffering they are so oppressed :(" while twitter would call them racist and praise it as a brave story. Since he's white though this site doesn't have to be racist but twitter does because they think it's a power fantasy for young white men
His color literally dictates the reaction people had
damn... we truly do live in a society...

The movie it’s just a movie
If idiots go around quoting it feeling identified with joker then it’s another problem, and frankly what the audience chooses to do with a movie it’s out of the authors hands
The idiots are attacking the movie when they should be attacking the morons identifying with the “epic evil clown”

But we don't even know what that epic evil clown is like yet. We barely got anything from the trailer
If they want to make fun of anything they missed that train and should've been making fun of the guys that would unironically post Ledger's Joker on facebook back then when he was still hot.

I thought this "Joker is an incel" stuff was an ironic Yea Forums meme. There are real people who are saying this trailer is "problematic?"

Please tell me it's just a few dumb people on the internet, and that the right is magnifying that group so that they can be butthurt about people being butthurt.