Can anyone beat Superman?

Can anyone beat Superman?

Attached: superman vs thor.jpg (1746x1066, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V8NAWrKlsAU?t=127
youtube.com/watch?v=icXDMHIxwTw&t=1s
google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/marvel/amp/2018/06/03/avengers-infinity-war-thanos-beats-hulk-without-infinity-stones/
youtu.be/AYI3d6TXqdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OrCOqcpFyIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Itachi.

Attached: wars.jpg (592x1060, 396K)

He was rendered pretty damn inert by Zack Snyder's "vision"

I think Dr.Fate has a good chance

Zack Snyder

My dad

Contractually, no. If he turns up in a crossover he wins.

Attached: 1521600207668.jpg (640x516, 136K)

I'd like to see this one. I think Supes would still take it, but it could be a good action flick.

Attached: 1534386234955.jpg (622x960, 86K)

Anti-Spiral

Attached: Anti-Spiral_render.png (804x2026, 1.16M)

Sasuke can.

or just skip to the park where they fight mecha king darkseid

Do you have a source on that?

Shazam
Most magic characters

MCU Thor would utterly ruin DCEU Supes

MCU Thor would not even touch DCEU Supes

Doomsday

This isn't an answer to the OP but I must post it anyway.

Attached: 76c.png (999x832, 204K)

DCEU Superman would fuck everyone in the MCU save Dormammu himself.

Attached: Disgust.png (1592x1012, 907K)

Snyder's supes was flying at 900 times the speed of sound in mos and at 300 times the speed of sound during his fight with Zod in space, quicksilver was barely mach 1.

Understandable.

Carol, she is Marvel's true Superman analog. Faster than the speed of light! More powerful than a blackhole! Able to leaping through galaxies in a single bound!

Attached: 1524792154017.jpg (1054x1326, 969K)

Who is that busty woman? Captain Marvel is a flat, short haired woman who never smiles

>Hulk
>Strange
>Thor

3 MCU heroes that could piece Superman up just off the top of my head, but really anyone can beat him if they can get Kryptonite

I love this edit so much.

She is and does none of that though.

If you think any of them stand a chance against Supes, I'm sorry. Strange is your heavy hitter there and even then he's seriously outclassed.

Bruh, Hulk gets fucked by Hulk Buster armor *and* Thanos just practicing his sweet boxing skills, Thor is a bruiser with plenty of strength (and a weapon that might, depending on whether DCEU Supes has the vulnerability to magic) but no real speed feats compared to the bullet-timing Supes and Kryptonians do casually, and Strange might be able to get him if he isn't taken out or subdued before he knows whats happening. And even then it's a big might as it would still depend on hwo Strange played it and whether Supes knew what he could do.

DCEU Supes speed is OP. And his strength isn't too shabby either having shifted tectonic plates to prevent an earthquake.

Attached: 1531503210630.jpg (993x417, 66K)

Dude, get that shit out of here. Strange is a hard maybe, but Hulk and Thor would crumble before him.

>Hulk
MCU Hulk is weak as fuck. I doubt he could take more than 3 serious punches from Super
>Strange
He can win but only with prep-time.
>Thor
His new weapon could hurt Super for real but he isn't fast enough. Without his weapon he is nothing.

>Hulk
Nah. Hulk is dumb as bricks as well as slow. Supes could blitz him into orbit and call it a day btu he'd probbaly grab him and throw him into a Hulk-proof room and let him unwind.

>Strange
That depends. DCEU's Superman main advantage is his speed. I'm not too sure if the Supreme Sorcerer can do his handwaves before he gets turned to paste but if he can than maybe but Superman is more likely to win taking his durability in account.

I wish Strange could take it, since he's a lesser version of DrFate and DrFate curbstombs about anyone who isn't the universe itself, including Supes, but Stange still couldn't beat Thanos on his own...

If MCU Strange had any mind control feats, now maybe....

>Thor
Considering how easy Hella beat Thor the first time... I'm not quite sure. Thor is a super trained immortal god of war and thunder with a magical hammer. He could probably cover the skies and drain Supes of his solar radiation? I think it'll depends on if Superman is "worthy" enough to lift Mjollnir, if he can withstand the discharge of bolts and who has more stamina.

Strange could beat DCEU Supes because that Supes is a fucking retard that plays with his food unless they're half a second away from murdering someone.

>Hulk
>getting knocked out by the Hulkbuster Hulk
>getting his ass kicked in the arena by Thor Hulk
>the sun is setting Hulk
>winning over anything worth fighting

>cover the skies and drain Supes of his solar radiation
You do realize Clark can go for days on just his own reserves right?

An Excrucian from Nobilis maybe?

Idle yes, i have no doubts of that but in a fight?

How would've they have fought Doomsday?
The fact that Doomsday absorbed and released every blow given to it it'd be pretty hard to fight him physically.

>Can anyone beat Superman?
Zack Snyder did a hell of a number on him.
Benis is working him over pretty good as we speak.
so yes.

>but really anyone can beat him if they can get Kryptonite
Yeah its a well known fact that Superman has never been able to beat anyone who had Kryptonite. You dumb fuck

Strange banishes him.
Lang shrinks him into the Quantumverse.
Thor bats him around space with hammer throws til he's the strongest monster on Venus.
Carol vaporizes him with photon energy because that would piss you off hilariously.

Current Hulk one-shots current Supes.

Doomsday's not too bright. Strange could probably tp him to the moon to chill out. Barring that, Pym's tech could work? And even if it doesn't it'll make him blow up/turn into mush. Other then that, without Kriptonite, i think the Avenegrs would lure Doomdays into getting sucked up by the Bifrost(?) and sent to chill with the ice giants forever. The Iron Legion would probably do most of the lure while they try to time it right.

Or maybe i don't know Doomsdays has an allergic reaction to virabnium/adamantium and dies of cough after hitting cap's shield?

Was asking about Hulk, Strange and Thor but ok?
Doomsday was one of the Trinity's toughest fights in the film and without the spear it could've gone on and on.

Yeah, that method can be used to wear him down, and the DC Online opening cinematic shows it can even be effective without blocking out the sun, but to stop him wrecking you in the hours to days it will take him to burn through his solar energies you'd also need some red-sun radiation too.

Attached: 1489708899872.jpg (826x722, 28K)

Comic Doomsday is a shit villain who only gets anywhere because everyone feels the need to fight him in the dumbest way possible. "Let's hit him harder than ever before!".
Movie Doomsday fires lazors, but otherwise he's crappier than crappy comics Doomsday in every way; he dies by a spear thrust while his invulnerability is down. That means anything that could suspend/overcome his invulnerability perma-kills him. Even MCU T'Challah stands a reasonable chance against him.

You mean the same Hulk that is scared to come out and face basic bitch Thanos before he finished the gauntlet? The same Thanos that Tony made bleed (even if he let it happen, Thanos shouldn't be able to bleed that easy) in a fucking fistfight and could be restrainted by Earths Mightiest Jobbers and the Quippians of the Whedonverse? As someone who likes the MCU and is looking forwards to Endgame, they have treated MCU Hulk like a little bitch most of the franchise ().

Attached: 1519174998190.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

Yes, I thought we were strictly talking about the films in this reply chain.
>he dies by a spear thrust
With a Kryptonite tip.
Film Doomsday has some sort of limb/ bone regeneration as well.
He was technically "unkillable" until the Kryptonite went through his body.

Do you even know how Kryptonite? This is like saying Thor is weak just because a bullet could kill him without his powers.

Hulk has overpowered Thor and Ultron and giant Chitauri shock-monsters and Fenris and was even giving Surtur a good piece of his mind.

Just because he can't solo Thanos doesn't make him some pussy. MCU Thanos is as strong in relation to the heroes as he as EVER been in comics (without the gauntlet). The only "bad beat" Hulk took was against the Hulkbuster Banner helped design.

I'm talking about the comics, sweetie.

This still makes no sense to me. Godzilla can tank a black hole and a fall from space and... mad himself out of hell? How is that anywhere near the level of Superman meme powerlevel shenanigans? Why do people wank Godzilla so hard for power? He's just a big monster.

Yes, the sole fact that Tony was able to cut Thanos was fucking odd.
Hawkeye can most likely kill him if that's the case but he's probably just going to shoot Scott on his arrowhead so he can grow on top of him to hold him down or some shit.

Attached: 4142071-0617523294-Super.jpg (1280x1968, 760K)

Hulk only defeated Fenris due to ring out. During the brawl itself, Hulk was losing to Fenris.

The real question is why people engage in powerlevel wank against DC characters, who are specifically designed to come out #1 in all powerlevel wanks forever and ever.

Ma boy Fate

Attached: dabonem.jpg (394x1379, 251K)

>MCU Thanos is as strong in relation to the heroes as he as EVER been in comics (without the gauntlet)
You jest.

Attached: Thanos2003_Issue5_Page9.jpg (1024x1551, 550K)

In the comics where he ended up in Hell, he got there after hitting SpaceGodzilla with enough raw power from his atomic breath to vaporize the Earth. He then proceeded to raise the finger to a confirmed multiversal deity, later shot it in the eye, and finally murdered Hell's God to climb back out into the material plane.

This is just comics Goji. This isn't even getting into the universe-assimilating fuckery of Shin, or the shenanigans that Earth got up to.

DCEU supes seems not in par but still as close to Flash’s speed. And Flash can go the speed of light. Everyone in the MCU will bow down to supes.

Galactus just looks wrong without his helmet.

DCEU Flash can go the speed of a prancing queer tripping over curbs, television cords and his own feet.

Dr Fate, Shazam, Atom, and Darkseid

Attached: E40CDF19-2443-46D7-A576-DCF0F654BDFF.jpg (761x960, 153K)

Yeah, in that case, Hulk is doubly fucked because he is zero for two on fighting Superman in the comics.

Hulk got pooched by Thanos practicing his karate.

>universe-assimilating fuckery of Shin
>Godzilla can tank a black hole and a fall from space
Source on these?

Also what version of Superman here?
I think Captain Adam superman would annihilate both.
Guys like Strange Visitor, One Million (Maybe not anymore) or 4th Dimensional superman can take him.

>universe-assimilating fuckery of Shin
Statement either from an interview or a *really* obscure piece of material for the film.

As for the black hole and falling from orbit thing, those were genuinely movie plots. They actually tried to use a singularity to kill Goji, but the most it did was allow for Spacegoji to form.

I thought Superman is invulnerable to magic? Isn't Mjolnir magical?

I though that was a Lex Luthor edit seen him without his helmet so little times forgot he was bald.

These. Despite the wank Supes himself has no defeces against straight up reality warping. Just talking about the baseline hero here, not speculating about what Prime got up to before and after his little sun bath not Captain Adam, let alone the bot

That was the dimension tide thing it wasn't a real black hole, they were miniature ones that were used to time travel. It was not in any way a Black Hole.

That's a shrinky-dink Galactus. Even the FF can fight him when he's that shriveled.

On this subject I’ve never, ever heard a single good explaination for why Darkseid can’t just toss Supes or Doomsday into the Omega Sanction.

>youtu.be/V8NAWrKlsAU?t=127
This scene alone, even discounting every other feat Superman accomplishes in DCEU, allows him to decimate 99.9% of live-action capeshit heroes and monsters. Very, very few characters or creatures have any ability to respond to this kind of speed, especially when it's paired with Superman's strength, durability, senses, and flight. If he was feeling particularly Injustice he could lobotomize someone with a look in under a milisecond. He doesn't even let a hit land anymore, like he might in the DCAU, as he never allowed Steppenwolf to lay a hand on jim even for funses.

However, anyone who has a trick that could get rid of him might manage it, because one of Supermans defining traits is that he uses reasonable force, and he will usually let a person vent for a while to gauge what exactly reasonable force is. By that same token, someone like Strange or Fate has to know what *they* are dealing with two while he is using kid gloves.

Attached: tumblr_oa9hupZ5xs1rgaid9o10_500.gif (500x200, 1.46M)

>Strange Visitor

Aka "I Win" Card. Honestly can anyone beat that guy?

The Bot and his "I will always win no matter what because a hero always wins" Card

Attached: ben-ten.jpg (736x798, 61K)

Asking the question whether he can be beaten is asking the wrong question.

A starved Galactus is still a cosmic powerhouse Galactus. A fundamental concept, even on his worst day, is still a serious do not fuck with.

Vulnerable, not weak. There is a difference. A fireball will do the same damage to Superman as it would to a human. But the downside is that to Superman the fireball that would have burned a DBZ hole in a humans chest might just singe his chest hairs a little, because his durability is Kryptonian, not human even with the extra protections stripped away. Mjolnir and Stormbreaker would in theory hit him no harder than anything else.

Plus, not all Supermen are created equal. We don't know if certain variations of Superman *are* vulnerable to magic until they encounter it. A few are immune to Kryptonite. Quite a few aren't even Clark Kent or Kryptonian.

What I’m hearing is we need to bring in Death from The Seventh Seal, Lucifer from that Constantine movie, Lucifer from The Prophecy, the aliens from 2001 A Space Odyssey and the...thing from Annihiliation to make it an even fight

Decreator?

Personally, I'd more enjoy Supes cutting apart all the bullshit that Excrucians use to justify erasing Creation.

>"The lie poisons and weakens you. Look at all these suffering people-"
>Most everyone in the DCU (who isn't a villain) is content with life
>"Look at these so-called gods! How they embody concepts that abuse and torment you-"
>Majority of DC gods are pretty well involved with creation, and more than a few are benign and actually active in the cosmos
>"Only the true thing matters! The purity of the void is tainted by existence! It's all wrong-"
>The Overvoid is literally completely fine with existence as is

Attached: Peter_Parker_(Earth-11638)_from_Incredible_Hulks_Annual_Vol_1_1_0001.jpg (1105x821, 179K)

I thought this movie was crap for the most part but this scene had me giddy. When Superman looks over to Flash with that evil grin on his face it's the ultimate "oh shit" moment

Batman

Shit wrong spider man ignore that one

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (709x1000, 149K)

I’m disappointed there aren’t more plots about Lex straight up trying to end Superman with a voodoo curse by hiring a sorceror or something. I know the meta reason is always going to be nobody can cuck Lex out of being Superman’s greatest rival (except Darkseid) but it at least deserves acknowledgement

Like super-intelligence, super-speed/reflexes are only used in the narrative when it's for a silly feat or when there's even footing with another superspeed villain.

You'll notice that neither Aquaman nor Wonder Woman were having problems with his speed, he wasn't raining 10,000 blows on them like Kenshiro or anything, right up until we have to have this moment with Flash. Then it's never used again. Sure he and Faora can zip around superfast, but he just stands there and eats the locomotive that Nam-Ek chucks at him.

Super-reflexes are broken which is why they are generally totally ignored. Oftentimes even in Flash comics.

Yep, they are probably in that 00.1%. Of course character do exist that could beat him like a red headed stepchild. It's just never going to be a typical capeshitter unless that can match or better that particular speed feat.

I didn't know it was a helmet thought it was his head

He's not even the strongest JL member.
Flash or Wally BTFO him

Attached: The-Flash-49-Flash-War-Part-3-DC-Comics-spoilers-4.jpg (1600x1230, 818K)

>Superboy Prime
>immune to magic and kryptonite
>has Golden Age "destroy solar systems with a sneeze" level strength
>only concievable weakness is red sunlight
>future era Green Lantern's ring literally told him to run away when he encountered him
Everyone is fucked when Prime comes into play

>Batman and Nightwing show up at the same time as all the superhumans
How?

Meant to post this page lol

Attached: 1406564334_09(2).jpg.3e9180258a7b02a4104d15464d8f59ad.jpg (1988x3056, 1.4M)

Ah yes, the Nettle Rite. Yeah, fighting the DC multiverse would /fucking suck/ for the Excrucians because unlike the Imperators’ world, it hasn’t had the literal thing that makes it worthwhile ripped out and traded for a few more centuries of existence. Hell the Justice League have begun to harness Element X, the New Gods have always been using it in their motherboxes and if the implications in Nobilis are correct it might function as some sort of kryptonite to beings of pure existence-negation.

Although I was really thinking of Supes in the Nobilisverse in which case it would come down to whether the Excrucian can figure out to shut Supes’ mouth up with magic before he can launch into a speech. Even then there’s not much to talk about with a Strategist. If the physical bout is that lopsided they just bust out the World breaker’s Hand.

Blame Barbatos
All Batwank is retroactively Barbatos’ fault. This is canon.
There’s probably an eldritxh cat goddess buffing Catwoman too.

Pretty much because Superman, even 'confused', isn't really going to the kill. He could at any point have used his heat vision to end Flash rather than throwing wide punches. He didn't take Aquaman or WoWo seriously at any point; not how he matches Wondy blow for blow and only takes her out with a single headbutt when she irritates him. Even Batman, who in that moment he is very, very upset with, isn't pasted in an instant.

>Then it's never used again.
>what is the blatent slow mo scene when Steppenwolf tries and fails to punch him
>what is Faora in MoS fighting the soldiers
>what are the sonic booms when the kryptonians fight also in MoS
That's what makes DCEU Supes particularly dangerous in movie versus conversations/debates. He actually uses his advantages when he is serious and out to win. As of Justice League he doesn't even do the usual stupid 'let them hit me to get a feel for their power' thing he does in stuff like the DCAU.

Even Wonder Woman is (nearly) as fast as a speeding bullet in the DCEU. But the difference is, like you say, she at least doesn't seem to move like that casually. But Superman does when he is serious and the threat warrants it.

Attached: tumblr_p8kk67b0QE1vxvhnto1_250.gif (250x373, 1.95M)

I thought Batman was Barbatos

I fucking hate everything post Nu52 with a passion. It doubly hurts because initially it looked like Rebirth might correct some mistakes, but I guess shitty writers can't be so easily fixed.

A Strategist directly fighting most versions of Supes will probably result in a 'dead' Strategist very quickly. Thry bleed Miraculous power moreso than literally ANYTHING else in the setting, even from shit as basic as getting bruised. And due to their unfathomably deep hatred for the world, they don't even have an Auctotitas Magister or Divine Mantle to soften the blow. And Supes is certainly miraculous enough to punch them right in the face with no issue.

Their only chance is if they've had time to prep beforehand, or if they can utilize the World-Breaker's Hand and whatever Abhorrent Weapons they may have as a way to turn things in their favor before theyre overwhelmed.

Ha, that reminds me of this. I'll post the whole sequence.

Attached: Justice_7_11.jpg (1041x1600, 513K)

Nah, he’s more like the conduit or anchor for Barbatos to dick around with the main multiverse. Barbatos himself is the cosmic dragon who worked for the World Forger until he upped and decided to murder him. Did I mention the World Forger had recently shown up in person to the JL after they tried travelling to the 6th dimension? And that the greater villain is his mom? Shit’s reaching levels of DBS dumb that shouldn’t be possible. Just look at the top of her head and tell me that isn’t the meme version of Jiren’s older brother.

Just don’t ask me to explain how Darkseid’s Hyper-Adaptor fits into all this.

Attached: CEDE4A6A-D73B-4B6A-BCEA-2DFCB1EFDC59.jpg (3975x3056, 2.82M)

>Flash war
Liked that comic despite it being a major disappoinment. Wally and Barry running isn't really a "war".
The Flashes not being able to be stopped by any hero and Zoom fodderizing the justice league were my favorite parts.

Attached: Speed blitz.jpg (3122x1600, 1.98M)

Attached: Justice_7_12.jpg (1600x1230, 589K)

>this pic
god I can't fucking stand Snyder's JL. it sells like fucking hotcakes so obviously I'm in the minority but fuck me I hate it . literally enjoyed johns new 52 run more. at least it never pretended to be anything other than a popcorn comic

Attached: Justice_7_13.jpg (1041x1600, 504K)

Missing the bulge.

Attached: C899DFDA-89CB-4F7C-A11A-55B554072411.jpg (704x678, 106K)

Isn’t even a smidgen of Miraculous power able to enable feats like FUCK YOU YOUR PUNCHES DON’T CONNECT UNTIL SUNSET and I AM ALWAYS ON TIME FOR THE CONCEPTUAL DURATION OF THIS FIGHT, BITCH though? I remember seriously thinking about the Exalted vs Nobilis question and coming to the conclusion Nobilis is basically the final evolution of the glass cannon. Which really says a lot considering all /currently existing/ Solaroids are basically comics Captain America tier without their Charms on instead of world slaying god kings.

I was also thinking about Supes possibly being blindsided by Shards, and getting axed in the behind after pummeling what he thought was the actual Strategist. But yeah, you’re absolutely right that one of the biggest problems for Excrucians is there’s an argument to be made /fucking everything in DC counts as Miraculous/ considering it’s sustained by whoever is currently playing the Presence’s role’s divine power (Eat shit Cneph you dropout) and humanity is destined to ascend to the 5th World as peers to the New Goda

I wish the Alex Ross comics weren't getting so expensive. I'd love to own them. It was a better time for comics; that page alone has more spirit than anything I've read in the last few years.

I think you’ll find you’re in good company on Yea Forums, considering even the storytimes seem...painful for the OP these days. I’ve personally reached the nirvana of realising Snyder’s JL is literally just Dragon Ball Super with the Legion and League, and I feel the World Forger cosplaying as Superman Blanco has validated me.

Why do people say this? She smiles all the time. There's so many memes of her creepy smiles in Civil War II, and she is smiling when they first unveiled that new costume

>Isn’t even a smidgen of Miraculous power able to enable feats like FUCK YOU YOUR PUNCHES DON’T CONNECT UNTIL SUNSET and I AM ALWAYS ON TIME FOR THE CONCEPTUAL DURATION OF THIS FIGHT, BITCH though?
Yeah, but it's a major problem with Strategists because *every action* They take bleeds Miraculous power (represented by them steadily draining in terms of Miracle Points over time). A Warmain can whip out his wicked bow and shoot down the sun and that can be relegated to his Treasures and Gifts, whereas a Strategist attempting the same, without prep time, is likely going to have to burn MP to do so and therefore spiral every further to death and getting kicked out of Creation. Even maintaining their basic physical manifestations is killing them overtime.

This is the core reason why any fight involving Strategists either has them going full throttle to overwhelm you as fast as they can (usually involving WBH shenanigsns), or has them being decked out the ass in all kinds of fuckery to turn the tides in their favor in a situation where they can't do that. They just aren't able to deal with extended conflicts like Deceivers or Warmains can. Which is ironic, considering they're meant to be the leaders of the Excrucian hosts.

I know right? I have my trade paperpack of Kingdom Come from 1997 and that's it.

Justice i got in digital but holding it in your hands is a thousand times better.

My nigga

>every action
Yikes, that’s harsher than I remember. But yeah, the ideal Excrucian to face Superman would probably be a Deceiver showing up with Lois’ “skin” and then asking Clark why he doesn’t love her anymore, while the thing’s Shards pick on Jimmy Olsen, Perry White, Dan Turpin and every other mortal whose subversion will build up more conceptual heartbreak discord advantages. It’s actually scarily like a more precise and vindictive Final Crisis event, made worse by the thing being sincerely convinced it’s HELPING Superman.

...on the other hand Mr. Mxyptik is actually how I could imagine a Warmain ending up after repeatedly trying to stress test Superman for assimilation: Just this friendly, avuncular fellow who’s resigned to having to pretty much battle his prize for it’s entire life before being able to collect. He’d probably end up fighting with the actual Mxy over who gets fucking with Superman rights too.

>satellite captured footage sped up to one trillion frames per second
How can anyone over the age of 6 take this seriously?

I’m kind of impressed they somehow made Grail worse. It takes a special talent to make a donut steel lose all pretense at character development when even the arc that set up her terribleness was at least ending on a positive direction.

>How can anyone over the age of 6 take this seriously?
Welcome to Yea Forums

Is nobody else a little bothered that in the scant few times they’ve appeared Zeus, Hermes and Hercules seem nowhere near as powerful as Billy with a cold? Atlas at least has the excuse of never, to my knowledge, showing up outside some very old Wondy comics

>Imagination is the blood of the multiverse
>the energy that flows between realms
Credit where it’s due, it seems like Snyder’s soft-confirmed Morrison’s explaination of the giant green fuck that ate Hellmachine in The Multiversity as being a 5D imp

>Yikes, that’s harsher than I remember.
That whole "the world is killing them" bit was meant to be taken very seriously. 3E has probably fucked them even more in this regard.

Honestly speaking though, the Excrucians are probably going to try and turn the world against Supes and co, and run into the very real problem that the multiverse in DC is not like the World Ash at all beyond both being alive. The DCU is something that's fully aware of its heroes and considers them its first and primary line of defense against assault. Heroes are quite literally its white blood cells, and the average Excrucian is going to get their plans to twist the world against itself foiled when the world raises quadruple middle fingers and tells them go fuck off. The DCU has already faced entities that try to turn it against itself before, and whilst Deceivers are good, they're no Gentry.

I could likely see Genseric Dace assessing the situation and trying to go about deleting things in a more subtle manner, like say using the spirit of the recently deceased to target a key concept of reality, but he's still going to run into a plethora of problems hes never really faced before. ESPECIALLY if Death gets there before he does.

Ho boy yes, and the sad part is thst’s still their best shot for going out eith any dignity. We haven’t even talked about the Monitors/Nix Uotan deciding to step in personally have we? Or the Tailors getting so annoyed they write a story where the Excrucians job. Or Kismet (who nobody talks about these days) just getting annoyed and flicking them off (probably a longshot tho, I heard Imperators vs Excrucians being compared to a man vs a cobra by the devs). Or Metron getting wise to their act and teaching people to build another cosmic macguffin called the Wishing Engine. Or the Endless deciding Genseric lying about Destiny’s book merits a personal visit. Or one of the poor fuckers looking at Lucifer Morningstar funny and him being in a bad mood.

...you know what, the most logical outcome for the Excrucians’ stay in DC is discovering the Gentry and being so horrified at least one of them finds a reason to become a provisional member of that multiversal Justice League.

Literally just plot. There are no reasonable explanations.

Attached: Orion_009.jpg (668x1024, 328K)

The Excrucians have a ton of things that could help them not get instantly annihilated in DC, mind. Like some of them literally always being present in the back of your mind, or some being the actual desth of you (seriously, Pseudo-Estates are some bullshit), but DC doesnt have all rhe pants-on-head retarded restrictions that the World Ash holds that prevents Imperators and Nobles from siginificantly countering their fuckery, whilst also holding more things that sould be genuine blindspots and OCPs for them.

>...you know what, the most logical outcome for the Excrucians’ stay in DC is discovering the Gentry and being so horrified at least one of them finds a reason to become a provisional member of that multiversal Justice League.
This would require the Excrucians to stop huffing their own cosmic farts for a Planck instant to realize that maybe, just maybe, erasing everything is the wrong way to go about things. I would not at all be surprised if one of them (probably Raginhart Tribunas) attempted to approach the Gentry for an alliance since they're so similar, and promptly gets turned into a decoration wrapped around the entire local universal system.

Attached: nobilis___coriander_hasp_by_butifuldeath_d3etlj2-pre.jpg (751x1063, 189K)

Phoenix Jean can overpower him.

Attached: dark_phoenix_by_mikerenzine_d5i85ua-pre.jpg (728x1098, 203K)

I just think the Gentry are the best possible hope for understanding between the Excrucians and the rest of the DC multiverse simply because the Gentry’s endgame, as far as anyone can tell, is a sort of endless stagnation in which the qualities that comprise existence are indefinintely perpetuated into increasingly grotesque forms. Which to my knowledge NO Excrucian wants given none of the worlds they’ve destroyed seem to have lasted and even mimics are supposed to eventually let rip the terrible secret within themselves to ravage creation.

Superman is a villian enabler so my man Stardust would take him out

Attached: 1553422787289.png (960x600, 1.76M)

>Darkseid dies
>multiverse goes down the toilet

>other Apokalips die
>have to piggyback off each other to get back into host bodies that won’t burn up immediately, cause some signal interference to Black Adam and the Marvel family’s powers

>Orion dies
>one red man lands burned on Earth, mutters and starts to dissolve back into energy

>other New Genesis gods die
>literally just a bunch of crazy hobos in danger of being run over by Niggaseid

Why are other New Gods such formlets compared to Chadseid?

Orion getting shit on in general is a huge pet peeve of mine. I get that Supes is always going to be "the guy", but I feel they waste a great character in Orion. This is especially annoying since Darkseid gets shoehorned into everything now and the only character who is supposed to be able to take him down is either MIA or just shitty.

Hell, even the Lands Beyond have properties. Like so:
>Properties of the Lands Beyond Creation:
>They are not real;
>Their particulars defy explanation;
>They extend to eternity;
>They contain nothingness;
>They reflect your ideas of them;
>They reflect you;
>They are a thing in which phenomena arise.
Vague as shit properties, clearly, but still properties. They're still *there*.

If the Gentry actually emerged victorious, they'd turn even the Lands Beyond into a grotesquery. So I could definitely see the Excrucians (very very begrudgingly) siding with the DCU and similar such threats because even the forces of unbeing habe things that can terrify them.

>oh hey the New Gods are helping everyone tow the Omega Titans into position next to the Source Wall, it's nice Highfather's finally helping after his retarded shiny Anti-Life Equation plan. I wonder if they'll help beat this new cosmic threat?
>LOL NOPE ALL THE NEW GODS DIE IN ONE SHOT FROM PERPETUA TURNING OVER IN HER SLEEP
>except Darkseid
>the Ghost Sector saved him!
>can't let him die, he's the only god that matters!

Well, him and Grail I guess since Grail's still locked up in Tartarus or whatever.

...christ, let that sink in. Darkseid and FUCKING GRAIL, the definitive donut steel of Nu52, are the only New Gods left in existence.

Attached: JUST.jpg (1988x3056, 1.51M)

>Kent doing Ganondorph decades before Zelda.

>only a wizard-fist could hit Superman with such telling effect
You are now imagining Batman building a jack-in-the-box with some evil wizard's severed hand on a spring in it as a final contingency against Superman

Yet old Thanos sent Galactus running away from him after repeatedly kicking his ass.

Nothing Darkseid does harms Doomsday. Never understood why.

Absolutely.

Anyone that uses surprise against him coupled with a weakness is a threat. It's why Batman and Lex are dangerous to him.

Kryptonite is plentiful. In the silver age it was just another element like carbon or hydrogen and was found EVERYWHERE.

Reality warping and magic are things that he can sometimes flex against and sometimes lose against. Sometimes he flexes like Flex Mentallo and pops a hypertime trap. Sometimes he gets bitchslapped into an Omega Sanction by Barbatos. Sometimes he blocks the Omega Effect. Sometimes a wizard says Alakazam and he falls over.

But you have atleast a chance of beating Superman if you bring reality warping/magic to the table.

Because it was the pre-Morrison 90's and power levels in DC were at an all-time low.

>Godzilla can tank a black hole and a fall from space and... mad himself out of hell?

That's honestly pretty average for Superman.

Lmao. DCEU Superman was so fast that even Wonder Woman (who has bullet timing feats) was a statue to him. Thor gets raped.

All of them get destroyed. They would be speed blitzed. Even without his speed he's more than a match for Hulk, the big green jobber, and Thor, the god of thunder who gets KO'd by a shock implant.

I want to see Hulk and Thor in BLACKED underwear except it says DIALED since they both have crossover loses to Superman.

Please excuse Doofuseid. We trained that avatar wrong on purpose, as a joke.

I know you guys love to spam this but it isnt canon and never was.

Kryptonite-man

Movie flash isn't even that fast man.

It actually is to DC.

He (and Superman) are fast enough to make Wonder Woman look like an inanimate object. Why is that important? Because Wonder Woman is a bullet timer in both her movie and JL.

I loved this vid so much back in the day

It is to DC. Busiek had the little cosmic egg thing Kronan shrank down into appear in Syndicate Rules.

And lets be honest. It should be for Marvel as well if they weren't such salty cucks.

>Omega titans

Are they just the fucking celestials? Because they look like knock off celestials.

>He makes people moving at the speed of 26 fps look stood still

Wow, impressive.

I'm your god now.

Attached: Captain Marvel The Universe.jpg (800x1117, 409K)

This means Canonwise Thor is the second strongest being in the DC universe.

It's more impressive than any speed feat in the MCU, pajeet.

>Implying Superman is the strongest on his own team.

>what is Faora in MoS fighting the soldiers
That's a low end, that one soldier still managed to shoot her while she was dashing.

>Implying death means anything to the New Gods
They're literally living stories without end. I don't think Death has any real pull against them at all which is why they get the Black Racer and not her. Dream is probably the only one that could exercise authority over them as living stories.

He is. Whenever the chips are down it's up to him to beat the big bad. No amount of Flash or MM wanking on forums is going to change that.

through toon force alone he could wipe the floor with pooperman

Attached: Popeye1.jpg (800x1536, 82K)

This guy gets it.

At the very end when things are most dire there will be Superman and Batman. Light and Dark. Superhuman and Human.

World's Finest now and forever.

Yep. But the attosecond fags are never going to accept that.

What about the superfriends cartoon?

superman being in a cartoon doesn't mean he has toon force.

I really love that the two pillars of the DC universe are Batman and Superman. They compliment each other so damn well.

If only Marvel would do the same with Human Torch and Namor...

>That time he just merged with Green Lantern to form a Superman/Green Lantern hybrid
I don't know...

Only because you don't want to. There is hundreds of Superman's versions. Michael Jordan isn't a cartoon and had toonforce powers once. Now quit with your tryhard toon stuff. This is cringe at saitama's fanboys level.

>getting this assblasted over someone insulting your superhusbando

Attached: pooh.jpg (317x284, 24K)

>get btfo
>hurr butthurt superfag
Shameful. And damn, if I truly was a superfag I would even gives you more reasons about how you're wrong, even if it's not necessary cuz you can't even made up arguments. Keep trying, failed troll.

Sure Silver Age Superman can beat normal Superman

Why did the Old Gods die if the few times they’ve shown up they’ve been generally portrayed as more mysterious and powerful?

Well apparently they exist solely for the purpose of defending and restoring the multivese with the sacrifice of a few worlds and the only emotion they show is being upset at not being able to fulfill their purpose so...yeah, I guess they kind of are like Celestials if Celestials had an actual point.

DC! Even the cosmic space gods err towards justice!

Cute character you have there, Yea Forums

Attached: 3119705-3117274-7283424022-demon.jpg (1662x1920, 422K)

>Why did the old gods die?
They honestly haven't if you're talking about the pagan gods all grouped under Skyworld.

As for the 3rd World, they die because its part of the story for them to die and its the story of the 4th world, not theirs. And even then you have 3rd world guys like Gog and Mageddon showing up.

This tames the Demonbanefag and brings him to heel.

Attached: Vortex Blaster Demonbane not omnipotent.jpg (720x833, 54K)

In another universe Vortex Blaster Demonbane is omnipotent

So is Superman.

That Superman is now Demonbane

And that Demonbane is now Superman.

Attached: Superman Hypertime.jpg (1041x1600, 666K)

Darkseid and Raven.

Attached: 3-1.jpg (420x648, 45K)

Yeah but over time the writers shifted away from the Old Gods being Literally Asgardians and more incomprehensible vast ancient things that may or may not be the same big guys imprisoned at the Source Wall so. Really the pagans don’t have much to do with anything, DC Thor isn’t Marvel Thor anymore. Which is lucky for him, really.

>broke his arm nuking Azzy and the bois
>Azzy just made a new better Nyarly Elder God mask and turned into a cute girl for good measure so it can actively fight back
OH NO NO NO

It's more about how Busiek was the only one who bothered referencing it. His subplot about the egg eventually led into it creating a new universe, but no one ever followed that up.

The Old Gods, whether just Argardians/Greek Gods and such, or proto-4th worlders, died in a war where they destroyed each other. They weren't killed by an external force (outside of DotNGs where the "Source" is some sphere of light that influenced them into killing each other).

Lots of people have.
Goddamn nigga, read some actual motherfucking comics sometime.

Green Lantern!

Doom could tank Superman. He’s a strategic genius, second smartest person on earth,second best magician on earth. And when not fighting the FF he consistently wins.

If we go into cosmic beings, the Beyonder, Living Tribunal and the one above all would wreck dupes.

>the Beyonder
Didn't he get nerf to shit when it was revealed he was just an inhuman, lol.

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!!

Attached: Batman-Rebirth-Greg-Capullo-e1478195801569.jpg (1000x1183, 134K)

> DC
> Fist fight: Wonder Woman
> With prep time: Batman or Lex
> With magic: Dr. Fate or Zatana
> "Realistically": Darkseid
> Wishful thinking: Plastic Man

> Marvel
> Fist fight: Hulk, Gladiator or Hyperion
> With prep time: Iron Man or Fantastic Four
> With magic: DOOM
> "Realistically": Phoenix

> Every universe else
> Anyone with the power of friendship

>Death has any real pull against them
Death showed up for Lucifer that one time he was maneuvered into basically blowing himself up with his own power and teetered on the brink of breaking the "you have no claim on me rule". Omnipotence paradox is a bitch when you're not actually omnipotent, I guess.

The point is, Lucifer does things that dwarf every New God achievement, including Darkseid's magnificent belly flop, with the ease of a man unpacking some Ikea furniture and moving it around. So if someone else is showing up from them I'd hardly think it was an issue of lacking real pull. She DOES claim Destiny of all beings at the end of The Books of Magic, after all.

Attached: BEGONE TRASH GIRL.jpg (662x1024, 217K)

Has High Father ever died? He's Darkseid's actual counterpart, not Orion.

Hulk probably not. Can't even beat Thor.
Strange maybe, depends if Superman can ever get close in a glass cannon situation.
Thor? Thor is a maybe. It depends on how fast MCU Thor is. Because DCEU supes is fucking fast so it would depend on who's fast enough to land the most blows and considering how well Quicksilver handled Thor Superman has a good chance.

any dude with kryptonite
and magic of course

lol, superman could defeat thor

>Fist fight: Wonder Woman
What has Wonder Woman fistfought to an impressive result in recent times? The only feat of hers I remember from the old comics that stood out is that one time Cronus buffed his scythe by killing a shitton of other pantheons, broke through Heaven's defences and was about to take a swing at the Presence before Wondy broke said scythe on her bracers.

Also I'd motion to move magic and "realistically" under one header, add every magic user more proficient than Felix Faust to that joint category, and then also add Orion, Barda-and Mr. Miracle. Because the Alpha Force gets some crazy feats (stealing Thor's energy and spitting it back in his face, rezzing a whole army of dead New Gods, being explained by Darkseid as immeasurable energy that's the antithesis to his Omega effect in Kirby's Fourth World).

Morrison would argue ALL New Gods would also fit that category but fuck you Morrison, I damn well saw what every other Apokoliptan soul was doing on Earth and none of them were collapsing reality like Darkseid's.

Well, he's currently dead! Zapped into the Source by LA GRANDE MADRE DE ANTI-MONITOR, apparently! Or, should I say.
His avatar is dead.
Kek nice save there Morrison

>superman is way too overpowered and godlike compared to the marvel heroes!
>the marvel heroes could defeat him!

Attached: really activates my almonds.png (1579x766, 23K)

Like seriously, if I wanted to talk about overpowered heroes for the Marvel side I'd just talk about the Silver Surfer. Or you know, Miracleman. The one Superman expy who canonically finished his arc by conquering his earth and ruling it as a cold, mad dictator.

I mean Wondie is usually shown as the superior fighter but I disagree that she can beat Superman in an actual fist fight with Supes not holding back. I mean Bruce Lee can't beat down a fucking elephant. also why do people think Hulk of all people can beat Supes

I'd like to think it's pseudoKabbalahwank because of the Immortal Hulk going on about how Hulk is The One Below All's ideal vessel, but it's probably just Worldbreakerwank

>Miracleman
Wishes he was in the same league as Superman. A nuke almost killed him, and he's much slower.

And yet, he still took over in at least one timeline.

Supes fucking survived anti monitor and emperor joker. If he also has more reality warping resistance when he's on full never five up mode and powered by the source.

Supes can beat anything if he gotta.

It's one of my favourite comics, but that really isn't a metric to use in these faggy threads. Superman's taken over the world more times than Miracleman either way.

She already has some great friction with Supes for stealing the name of Captain Marvel from Billy Batson!

Supes has reality warping powers too. It's called torqusim vo or something.

I mean I haven't been going too deep into Ewings Hulk besides a few issues, but he seems kinda weak there? I mean besides being really hard to kill/immortal-esque he's not that impressive feats wise.

Just bringing it to its logical conclusion.

He takes on the current Avengers roster and wins. He's only stopped by an illegal orbital laser that hits him like if there a Hulk equivalent to a monster truck.

Superman is a hero who narratively wins to inspire hope. He can lose a fight without dire consequences. But if it makes all the difference to someone in need, Superman will step up and win.

>He takes on the current Avengers roster and wins
Yeah but I mean don't most incarnations of Hulk beat the Avengers anyway?

Kinda sorta, but they usually don't feature She-Hulk, Thor AND Captain Marvel all at once. Immortal Hulk isnt the strongest Hulk but he's essentially the cunning of Grey Hulk with the overwhelming power of Green Hulk. He's dangerous as hell, though considering what he really is has a bizarrely kind aversion toward hurting innocents.

>but they usually don't feature She-Hulk
Ahem, don't you mean just Hulk white boi, but all kidding aside, isn't Jen and Carol kinda non factors and Thor has been pretty meh over the past few years anyway.

Jen's got her own savage mode right now and is as strong as the Hulk normally would be. And despite how justly hated modern Carol is she IS supposed to be one of Marvel's hardest hitters.

Unironically this

Alien X

>en's got her own savage mode right now and is as strong as the Hulk normally would be.
I mean I know she's basically dumb when she goes Hulk now and not sexy but whats her feats as save Shulk now? Idk, Carol doesn't really seem to be all that strong, I know people in the comics say she's really really strong Stronger than Thor and Blue Marvel but the feats just don't back it up.
Can't supes just break his arm off before he hits the watch?

Omnitrix has a built in protection thing, changes Ben before death

So this is why Busiek was banned from Marvel.

My reading of how he handels Wondy is that he gradually increases his power. It’s not irritation, it’s that he needs to put in a bit of effort to hit her hard enough.

Does Death ever cause a death?

Attached: DButt.jpg (1114x627, 53K)

Sums up marvel the infatuation with realism limits story telling.

Superman has gone up against insanely powerful sorcerers. Like Dark Opal of Gemworld.

Yeah, Super is vulnerable to magic. But he super-speed punched them silly before they got through the first syllable of their incantations.

People think magic instakills Superman for some reason.

Supes would win any official crossover because the Marvel guys still respect the OG superhero

There was a superman vs hulk comic already and Supes won

Me too, I must read this NOW!

Could you change the marvel logo to Bendis' face

One author who doesn't want Superman to win.
Simple as that.

I need to correct this misconception about Hulk. Hulk didn't refuse to come out because he was scared. He refused to come out because he was sick of Banner using him as an attack dog. He took over Banner and was happy when he was a gladiator, because he had his own life. When Banner took over again he was put back in the closet.

He doesn't come out because he's angry at himself for losing the battle of wills against Banner. Refusing to help is his way of taking the ball and going home.

lel, any one member of justice league takes out the entire avengers team, the avengers are a paramilitary group, jl are literal gods

Attached: Batman-049.jpg (753x841, 158K)

This. Batman can pick up Mjolnir.

Attached: 85dfa494c5ae77eb459e4f9b73f21857.jpg (662x960, 114K)

I want to say that's clearly fanart, but then, I've also seen some of the shit published in recent years. In fact it looks too earnest and passion filled to be real.

Any touhou, Superman can't graze

Lex Luthor
Zod
Doomsday
His entire fucking rogues gallery have beaten his ass

He can turn Super Saiyan

Attached: 0b6ecadd1509f6bc3.jpg (1041x1600, 622K)

No he can't, Batman isn't going to be killing anyone. Wonder Woman could though

Literally any of the Endless. Destiny and Death by outwaiting him. Dream by driving him mad. Destruction by changing the fiber of what he is. Despair by killing his ego and self worth. Desire by turning him into a megalomaniacle villain. And Delerium by mindfucking him into hyper-insanity.

bring me this superman
i'm going to feed him my fists!

Attached: Asura2.png (520x708, 389K)

If any human from DC could pick up Mjolnir it would be Batman.

sup

Attached: WonderWomanHammer.jpg (526x350, 195K)

Based Godzilla.

She isn't a human though.

>all of my erections

They are fucking morons. Superman would eat Dr Strange for breakfast.

Attached: superman vs magic.png (485x717, 727K)

back then she pretty much was
she wasn't a demi god like she is now

----
how would the Angelus or the Darkness fare against superman?

Attached: Darkness_Angelus_3.jpg (1600x1112, 1.33M)

MAI NIGGA, Doctor Fate can.

At least, the fully trained versions.

Attached: fatewal6.jpg (960x956, 294K)

next page she drops the hammer again though for a 'fair' fight against storm who was her opponent.
storm simply fries her with lightning and wins (it was fan voted)

Attached: godzilla in hell4.jpg (1987x3056, 3.49M)

Would Asura be able to take on Superman, actually? I mean, he's really fucking strong, no question about it. He kills planet-sized monsters and villains as a human-sized being, destroys moons and planets and even stars in his Destructor form, and even kills the Creator at the end. But those were all very costly to him, leaving him broken and battered. It might just come down to endurance, with Superman being just as strong but more durable.

Wouldn't Ghost Rider be able to defeat him if he was considered guilty of something?
Did he learn the spirit bomb technique?

Attached: ghostriderhulk17.jpg (771x716, 242K)

Already happened.

Attached: 839FC810-9889-4D45-A103-1D243AC759E9.png (185x272, 134K)

But Dr Fate literally one punched Superman, and he’s the DC version of Strange.

Spectre roflstomps any version of Superman.

Prove me wrong

Attached: C7C0FDE4-E433-44C7-90F4-51DDB1A56233.jpg (1541x1133, 1.02M)

He lost in Injustice.

In theory, yes, but Superman is pretty much the ideal hero, the embodiment of good. Ghost Rider's Penance Stare would only work on the versions of him that have fallen to evil, normal Superman could look Ghost Rider in the eye without any fear.

>DC version of strange
>was around almost 20 years before strange

Attached: 1AE8159E-A534-4F8A-BFF6-140F4188DF45.jpg (1000x800, 159K)

He lost to himself in Injustice 1 and 2 has different endings

Depends on if Spectre is at full power or not. If the Presence isn't fully backing him, he can potentially lose. If he's at full power, though...yeah, Superman is pretty out-classed.

>Dr Strange
>near Dr Fate's tier
AHAHA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
No, seriously. Full power Dr Fate is something else.

Attached: fate_makes_the_rules.jpg (1145x1781, 560K)

>not sasuke
WHAT DOES THE S STAND FOR

He-Man has beaten Superman more times than not, so I say he’s got the best chance here.

Attached: 0F266211-0596-424E-87DF-D08436351EC6.png (220x304, 105K)

Have He-Man and Superman fought before? I can't remember that happening, but it sounds like a fun time.

Dude, a slightly weakened Spectre was able to get hit by a blast worth 100 dimension. No Superman outside the big leagues can touch that

And even then, Full Power Spectre contends with Michael briefly. He’s way above even TR and Strange Visitor.

>*Casually fucks over universe busters and punches through dimensions in your path*

Attached: IMG_20181024_102320.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

>low tier reality warping
seriously?

Twice.

Most recently it was a perfect magical copy and He-man one hit him.

3-4 times, and two of those times He-Man (sorta) killed him.

Attached: AD99E8A5-701D-438B-BBF2-F7EE72EECC5C.jpg (1600x1230, 626K)

Dude if you’re gonna post the Fate feats, at least go all the way.

Attached: 89CAC87F-08FD-453E-9DA9-FA13E2A4D092.jpg (1313x1920, 511K)

He also killed Injustice Supes

Attached: 7E2E9F4F-60FC-417B-B29E-A17D1AFA4AC8.jpg (1332x2048, 662K)

angry asura would take down superman easy. sure he would be beaten and broken afterwards, but supes would go down first.
like you said asura fought and defeated the literal omnipotent creator of the universe

hell even without arms he still puts up a hell of a fight and then with sheer rage just conjures arms made out of sheer energy

youtube.com/watch?v=icXDMHIxwTw&t=1s

Attached: Asura.png (240x240, 119K)

God, Injustice Superman is a bitch

obviously it's not a big feat. It's not the feat itself, it's what Inza says.

Spectre got kicked in the face by Batman and didn't do shit. Fear the Bat.

Bananaman?

>Shazam He-man

Nothing could beat him.

He literally states he did that to make him feel better.

Attached: 1981DEF2-F2FD-4F67-8CCF-6316D2F19111.jpg (1018x1600, 456K)

would medusa's gaze work on supes?
it falls under magic so he has no defense against it

Attached: Medusa.jpg (730x1020, 182K)

Still counts

He's been turned to stone by magic before, but he "willed" himself back because Zatanna taught him how or some shit.

>fuck you I do what I want.
I mean... Strange can also do shit like that.

But can he literally do whatever he wants, or he asks his patron gods to do stuff for him?

sounds like silver age bullshit
this chick would reduce supes to a puddle

Attached: Shub-Niggurath.jpg (1456x1018, 269K)

That was New 52 Superman. KEK.

Singular Fist-Strike Hominid.

>(Eat shit Cneph you dropout)
Cneph did nothing wrong.

>You mean the same Hulk that is scared to come out and face basic bitch Thanos before he finished the gauntlet?
He had the power stone.

Attached: 1549569859625.png (280x319, 205K)

Nope, Word if God said it was all Chadnos muscle

google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/marvel/amp/2018/06/03/avengers-infinity-war-thanos-beats-hulk-without-infinity-stones/

He wasn't using it. Whenever a stone in the movie was used it glowed and made a sound. When Thanos bodied Hulk he was just using space karate

Nigga got btfo by Ch'p the squirrel

>MCU Thor
>no real speed feats
Thor himself, no, but Mjolnir has mad speed feats and it stands to reason Stormbreaker can match them.
>But Quicksilver caught the hammer
It has a variable speed. It traveled from the US to England in under a minute in Thor 2.

And as it stands right now, MCU Thor has DCEU Superman beat on both strength and durability feats for restarting the rings of nidavellir and then surviving the full output of the star.

The problem with "feats" like this are that they're relative. We have no idea how fast DCEU Flash is supposed to be, so the fact that Superman is able to keep pace with him isn't useful information.

Captain Marvel aka Shazam.

Batman's ultimate weapon can.

Attached: alfred-pennyworth-vs-superman-4.jpg (1914x1470, 409K)

Somebody answer this user, I wanna see it too

Byrne Era Superman would lose, full stop.

Superman as written by Morrison and Maggin would probably not fight him at all and help him fight the gods.

Silver Age Superman would beat him, duh

Golden Age Superman would beat the crap out of him.

Not the canon one. He man fought a clone made by Dark Orco in the New 52, and the other time he fought Injustice Superman.

The only time he actually fought a canon version of Superman was with Silver Age Superman. Obviously Clark won.

Doomsday.

>implying Jimmy Olsen wouldn't transform into Giant Turtle Boy to go toe-toe with Godzilla

Faggs didn’t even read the comic and know that New 52 wasn’t the one that got stabbed. That was a clone.

that looks cool.

I wish I could read.

Dr Manhattan probably could. He owned the entire JL, the green lanterns, and magic users in general without really trying in the span of like 7 minutes, which was entirely filled by him just messing around. If he actually loses to Superman in a fistfight, it would make every other superhero worthless

Attached: AC6EF42A-2F11-4A53-B444-3CE7522C6A54.jpg (1987x3056, 2.16M)

Sailor Moon.

I thought DC magic was supposed to be broken as hell? Why are they casting shitty level 1 DnD warlock cantrips at a god-like being instead of whispering him out of the universe or some bullshit like that?

Geoff Johns is writing it. It's a retarded story, Johns doesn't like magic, he doesn't liike science either but he has never been a friend

>Can't supes just break his arm off before he hits the watch?

or shoot him with heat vision maybe. he's pretty fast

wasn't the point of injustice/red son/any evil superman story that if actually TRIES then he just fucks everyone up? he can just fly into orbit and lobotomize everyone with his heat vision

>wasn't the point of injustice/red son/any evil superman story that if actually TRIES then he just fucks everyone up?

No? He still jobs to everybody else even though the pill only confers strength and toughness of Superman, not speed and all of the other powers he has, and there are moments where the people he wants to kill or send to superjail and he just kind of yells and mopes at them and forgets to do the former.

Injustice was not well-written, it was just watching two of the village idiots square off with their not-quite-as-idiot lackeys getting some licks in.

Superman is a metaphysical device that good will win, heroism will prevail, that makes him immune to the Omega Sanction.

Superman always finds a way.

Because none of those characters are actually strong enough to do that, maybe? Manhattan is a full-on multiversal godhead onto himself per Rebirth. They weren't going to beat him in a head-on assault.

Though it's not like he actually *negated* their magic. He took their combined spells and used them to forge his own, rather than attempting to disperse the magic proper.

Source on this?

I'm not familiar with DC's magic users but what about all that noise that Zatanna can erase the universe with a backwards phrase or Dr. Fate being able to fart out a spell in his sleep to recreate the Big Bang?

Zatanna cant do that unless she's being amped by something really heavy in the mojo department. What she CAN do is use spells that can majority fuck with dimensional laws and can bend reality into its own asshole, but she's not going to be blowing up universes like crazy or anything.

Fate can do that kind of shit, though. But he wasn't there to stand against Manhattan.

Fate is in a weird place. In Doomsday clock, the JSA never happened. So, he's not there? Or he is, but he's weakened? Something along those lines?

Wait until after next season.

Attached: dragon-ball-super-episode-130-goku-ultra-instinct-1094297-1280x0[1].jpg (1280x704, 69K)

Nah, Goku lost twice and in the future probably already lost

Which is fucking bullshit, but whatevs.

Attached: Superman and Goku stare down.jpg (770x866, 333K)

someone mind giving a quick run down of whats going on? who is Perpetua?

Honestly, Goku can defeat most version of Superman except for the reality bending ones.

If you take Morrison's Superman feats out of the equation, Goku would probably have the advantage.

Superman is too fast for strange. He’s faster than bullets He’ll be in strange’s face before strange even lifts his hand

Batman's no warrior protector. You have to be willing to kill to protect others. You know what someone worthy of Mjolnir would do? They would have killed the Joker long ago, and been able to stop that from turning them into someone who murders on a whim, like Batman's afraid of.

Will tear the watch off Ben before he sees it coming

Then why hasn't thor murdered any of the villians that matter?

This

Attached: 396DBC0E-6FB3-4067-92AA-2616BF2DB58F.jpg (1124x881, 169K)

Only accurate 1s u naked were darkseid, Batman and lex with prep, doom with magic but I doubt it, and Phoenix. Kys

Attached: 872D1538-AF73-4E2B-B607-CCA0B6CBDE72.jpg (1034x1600, 535K)

>Batman is no warrior protector.
youtu.be/AYI3d6TXqdQ

Soon™

Attached: Screenshot (39).png (349x568, 387K)

>power of friendship
Superman vs horse show

the answer seems obvious

Attached: i am cool.jpg (500x722, 60K)

There's no way to know how strong (or big) anti-spiral is. All the fight took place in a pocket universe, where normal rules don't apply. It is unlikely he can defeat supes.

Reality warping doesn't make you fast enough to react to superman. What's good about reality altering effects if you can't think fast enough to react to your head exploding?

this is what makes superman so threatening, and is highlighted in that scene in justice league, is his speed. all his other powers are amazing, but if they were attached to a man who moved at normal speed you could deal with him.

the fact that his power package is attached to a man who moves at the speed of light is just too much to handle. if he tried, he could do whatever he wanted.

He has killed a couple, several of which just came back, because of comic plot armor. Several others like Doctor Doom he's tried to kill, but they escaped him.

>Trying to show he's worthy of Mjolnir
>By showing a clip of batman deceiving a villain in battle and then trying to spare his life.
I'm not saying Batman's morality is any less than the morality of Mjolnir, the war weapon of an Aesir champion, but it's a very different moral framework.

Did you miss the part where the old guy says Batman is a true samurai?
Thor has become unworthy when he got too arrogant or kill happy.
Batman is more worthy than Thor.

Batman is 100% worthy of Mjolnir and there should be no argument about it
So is Captain America

Pretty sure everyone from the orignal JLA can pick up the hammer breh.

Sup

Attached: sentry new.jpg (602x601, 151K)

Nah. No way Green Arrow picks it up.

90% of the time Superman's speed is something like a tier above bullet timing. He wouldn't have villains if he could run around at light speed all the time.

He could have villains, but it would be a boring comic. Like, imagine a comic where Flash solves all the world's crime in a single page. The end. That's why you only bust out their true potential once in a while, so you keep the story interesting.

or you use characters that you don't have to nerf when you write stories

venom, obviously

Attached: images (9).jpg (446x688, 83K)

Rogue if she touched him

Attached: 515HwOjA52L._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (328x499, 39K)

Boy, Rogue and Parasite, even Creel have upper limits, I think only things like Korvac don't. With all the Supewank I'd say she'd drain him and then get shitslapped before the power'd kick in

That's a depowered Superman though.

Attached: 1398415200326.jpg (1235x1600, 163K)

She's a Supergirl rip-off yet doesn't even rank near a Daxamite let alone a Kryptonian

>Carol vaporizes him with photon energy because that would piss you off hilariously.

Doomsday has death immunity and the power of resurrection you can't kill him like that

>Batman isn't going to be killing anyone
wrong

>Wonder Woman could though
How are you doing Geoff "The Snake" Johns?

Attached: bat kill gun.jpg (581x486, 64K)

John Constantine can jew entire DC Universe somehow

depends on the version, but none of them could beat powerman

Apparently Ben 10
youtube.com/watch?v=OrCOqcpFyIs

>When your logo looks like a fatter version of Mundane Matt's

Sentry is a bit of a fag m8

GA wasn't in the original JLA tho.

Given the posts he was responding to, then I'm fairly certain that Excrucians COULD respond to Superman's speed. Being able to be faster than your opponent, even retroactively, is something that Nobilis can do as a pretty basic thing after all.

not the new one though, it was mainly the Bendis' one

>still edgy, now just with merged personalities
Gay.

fuck off already faggot

How many times has this claim been fucking debunked by word of god, jesus kys.