DC-Marvel Crossovers

What would it take to get another crossover events at the A-lister level? Or is the dream dead and buried with the Mouse?

Attached: jlaavengersroyale.jpg (1400x700, 316K)

Just let it die
Be happy that we somehow managed to get fucking Busiek and Perez to do Avengers/JLA, which are far greater talents than either company could come up with today for a modern crossover

Let it die. It's too much of a clusterfuck and nuMarvel has become lazy.

The last crossover was MVCI, so the mouse is willing to play ball as long as here some sorta monetary benefit.

>tfw this will NEVER be reprinted and costs a fucking arm and leg on secondhand market

Ultron and Brainac decided to merge their respective universes together so that Ultron and Brainac can fused into a being called Ultrainac. He wields the power of the entire emotional spectrum (with exception to white and death) and is powered by a Power Gem infused Power Battery inside his body.

I just want to watch Batman and Cap fight for a whole issue . Just like manga does

Attached: RCO008_1468904945.jpg (1920x2964, 1.33M)

The dream was dead when Disney bought Marvel and it got dirt kicked on it when AT&T bought Warner. It's never happening again.

Let's say in an alternate universe where the rights of certain characters from DC and Marvel were given to different companies (No mergers or buy-outs) which characters would you anons actually like to see in a movie together?
Also which company gets what?

I want a movie where Wonder Woman meets Captain America in WW2 just to see what happens. I also want to see Ghost Rider and Constantine for some reason.

Attached: 1554134299546.jpg (217x233, 17K)

Catwoman and Black Cat and my penis

Entire issue fights in cape stuff usually aren't very good. Look at Superman vs. Doomsday.

When will we get a Marvel vs DC movie? If it happened in the comics it has to happen in the movies!

Interesting how in this crossover it's implied DC is the happy universe and Marvel was the more "realistic" universe with gritty problems and a populace distrusting of the heroes

and then we have MCU being the happyverse and DCU (and new 52) portraying DC as grim-n-gritty

Billy moves to Jersey City and is classmates with Kamala. Fun hijinks ensue.

Carol shows up rarely, but when she does Billy acts his age and spills his spaghetti (spouting some bullshit and leaving as fast as possible when she gets flirty, for example) but Carol misinterprets it to be mysterious and alluring, leading to more shenanigans.

Frank Castle sometimes enlists the help of various like-minded vigilantes, and teams up with Jason Todd.

Amusingly, in direct opposition to all of Marvel's heroes hating or begrudgingly tolerating Spiderman, all of DC loves him to bits.

Plastic Man likes to play pranks on the F4, but takes particular pleasure in specifically fucking with Doom.

Wonder Woman and Hercules meet up and the next day the entire city is a crater. Nobody knows whether it was due to argument, battle, rigorous fucking, or some combination of the three.

Tony and Bruce always end up at the same functions together. (Presumably Bruce would let Tony in on the secret similar to how the Justice League knows) Sometimes they're friendly, other times they're frustrated at one another depending on what the newest World Ending scenario occurred and who fucked up what, constantly baffling society's elite in thinking they're playing some 4D Chess with one another.

Swamp Thing and Groot are bros.

Somebody said this in a similar thread months ago, but I love the idea a lot
>Spidey in Gotham, Batman somewhere else
>Constantly thwarting Joker's schemes, but doing so in his usual way and without the brooding, silent stoicisim of Batman, Joker is getting increasingly pissed
>During a final confrontation Spidey makes a quip that makes even Harley laugh
>Joker stops the whole thing right there, packs his bags, waltzes back into Arkham, locks himself up and says "Wake me when Batsy's home"

Batman is the one that gave DC the public outlook as being "dark".

I'd be happy with just a reprint.

>Bendis writes a new JL/AV crossover
>focuses on modern legacy characters, core members of bother teams get jobbed within first issue.
>Bendis creates TWO female Donut Steels, one for the Marvel Universe, one for the DC Universe that save the day and are hailed as 'the greatest heros of the multiverses' by Cap, Bats, Carol, Supes & Wondy.
>Bendis cashes royalty/participation checks for life

This cannot be allowed to happen OP.

Attached: brian-michael-bendisbb9c7c78fcc661ab9afdff0000724a5f.jpg (625x625, 35K)

question is why would you want that shit?

The dream was dead once Quesada was inc harge of the comics division.

Disney would agree to make a crossover movie if WB weren't a bunch of retards

>Spidey in Gotham, Batman somewhere else
>>Constantly thwarting Joker's schemes, but doing so in his usual way and without the brooding, silent stoicisim of Batman, Joker is getting increasingly pissed
>>During a final confrontation Spidey makes a quip that makes even Harley laugh
>>Joker stops the whole thing right there, packs his bags, waltzes back into Arkham, locks himself up and says "Wake me when Batsy's home"

that would work so well in a BTAS setting

It'd work amazingly, I would kill to see something like it happen honestly

but Superman was always the counterbalance to that until Zach Snyder and Man of Steel

>direct opposition to all of Marvel's heroes hating or begrudgingly tolerating Spiderman
I admit I've hardly read any Marvel at all, but I thought that Spider-Man was the one person that everyone actually liked?
Honorary X-Men, so close with the FF that they have alternate costumes for when he's with them, runs into Daredevil all the time due to proximity, tight with a handful of Avengers, so on.

Who does Constantine have a crossover with?

Ghost Rider and Morbius if you're into it.

>Ghost Rider Penance Stare's John
>it doesn't do a goddamn thing
>not because John doesn't have any regrets
>but because the flames of hell are tepid compared to his own conscience and guilt

You forgot to mention the two new characters are black. Most likely black girls.

Holy shit that'd be wild

I mean, the Stare is basically useless at this point, so why not at least give it a new reason to not work?

Ed Boon apparently talked to Marvel semi-recently... maybe DC vs. Marvel will happen in the games sometime.