Post Yea Forums characters live action approximations

Remember that time steven showed up in a friday the 13th movie

Attached: 5B4651D6-E6E8-442A-B06E-A4A6CED44AC2.jpg (227x220, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoZDSctyBE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That guy didn’t deserve what he got, he was just trying to make friends.

Yeah but he was super autistic about it

Yeah but at least he could hold a conversation, more than you could say about Tommy in that movie.

Good point, weird how jason lives made him completely normal as to the utter nutcase he was in part 5

Who's more autistic, the person who tries to make a friendly conversation with someone or the guy who literally murders him with an ax over trying to have a friendly conversation with them?

Both

According to the Box set Tommy says 24 words in the whole movie.

This movie always felt really off to me.

Not because the killer was a copycat (whoop de shit. This could have been an interesting recurring problem in-universe with a halfway decent writer,) but because the asshat with the axe kills this kid and this prompts his deadbeat dad to go on a rampage...on the other kids instead of his son's killer. I mean shit, was Axe Guy sitting
safe and sound in a mental institute while all this went on?

Apart from his having really stupid revenge priorities, it bothered me that in essence Not-Jason was going around murdering autistic/mentally disturbed kids at Halfway House Camp.

I want to say Not-Jason was originally intended to be Tommy, but it's been forever since I've watched the Director's commentary and Part V is just so dull.

They are equally autistic, Jason(?)'s just homicidal on top of it.

Here's the scene for context user.
youtube.com/watch?v=aoZDSctyBE0

Jason Lives basically completely ignores Part 5, very boring movie.

>This movie always felt really off to me.
>but because the asshat with the axe kills this kid and this prompts his deadbeat dad to go on a rampage...on the other kids instead of his son's killer.

That's why it so good.

I dunno, that seems way too obvious even for a rough-draft, but regardless of who was Not-Jason, my point was killing legitimately autistic/mentally disabled/scarred kids was pretty tasteless even by slasher movie standards.

Sure, these movies have killed nerds, preppies, jocks, jerk-asses, sluts, *a dude in a wheelchair*, cops, random assholes and characters more interesting than some of the final girls, but there are limits to these kinds of things.

Wasnt the fat one the only one who was portrayed as anything close to autistic?

Oh fuck off, this type of complaining is why everything this decade is sterilized and offensively PC. Who cares if some retards get hacked up, it was just a movie.

Has Yea Forums gotten so bad we have to have horror discussions here?

Yeah, Yea Forums actually has decent discussions about jason without being interrupted by 50 sneed posts

>has Yea Forums gotten so bad

You're about 3-4 years behind the times. Yea Forums is Yea Forums without the self-awareness

Attached: a little guy.jpg (249x386, 13K)

>Yea Forums is Yea Forums without the self-awareness
At least the clown pepe and nigger memes are fun, Yea Forums is now just image dunps of fat chicks from states no one cares about and that dude from black veil brides poop fetish

Remember the first frozen movie, kinda weird how the sequel turned out.

Attached: MV5BMTc5MTg0ODgxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODEzOTYwMw@@._V1_.jpg (1380x2048, 486K)

At that point disney's obsession with making everything family friendly was getting creepy.

that axe murderer survived the movie tho

>>Jason had a sexual awakening, and decide to bred&impregnated Bree to carry on the voorhees bloodline.

This will make a great what if story.

Attached: Bree.jpg (503x754, 64K)

>>your tits are..fucking just...so juicy dude

She will be a good mom for the new voorhees babies, giving them plenty milk to drink and suck.