My pitch meeting

BOYS! I am here to make a PITCH! I want you all to be my bosses!

Attached: ed boys.png (630x315, 52K)

awrite, whaddya got for me, kid, I ain't got all day

Attached: big-boss-GK25R6.jpg (1300x960, 113K)

Uuuuuuuh,

A demon cat girl who is cursed to work in an office for 50 fifty years,

Attached: ed boys.png (476x332, 130K)

good

What else you got?

And her boss is a suicidal greedy son of a bitch that keeps on crashing the company.

Each episode ends with the boss destroying the company. And starting a new one.

>50 fifty years
Five thousand years??

Uh, No, Just 50 years.

The main cat girl is a chill dude. So, she probably doesn't care if he keeps on fucking things up. But, All of the employees are always on his ass about his business decisions.

Is this already a manga?

nah. If so, Show me,

user, YOU'RE FIRED!

Attached: 2ef7sm.jpg (842x473, 48K)

Simple question: what are apples?

Apples are FOOD. And when do we need food? When we're hungry.

With that I give you your new slogan.

HUNGRY FOR APPLES.

Give ‘er wunnadem short skirts an’ we might have sumpin ‘ere

make it a boy dressed as a demon cat girl and we might be able to make it work

What if we just draw a girl but call it a boy?

Alright Mr. Universe, let's get down to business. Give us your best shot

Attached: ceo-board-directors-meeting-multi-ethnic-group-business-people-conference-room-african-american-men- (1300x1064, 117K)

An office environment doesn't exactly scream children's cartoon.
How do you expect us to sell toys?
Will it be a non-stop slue of female empowerment speeches for little girls to let them know they too can word a minimum wage office job, you know, every woman's dream.

Attached: Black-Hanekawa-and-White-Hanekawa-monogatari-series-39837632-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Alright, alright. Here's the deal.

I had to go to Japan on business the other day, and boy, that place always confuses me in one way or another. Can't seem to get a read on what those Japanese are thinking, and honestly? I'm not sure I want to. Damn place is going senile, that's gotta be what it is. Lot of old people.
But I'm not holding this meeting to rant about Japs. There is one thing I understand about them, and it's that they've got very popular entertainment. They've got that amine thing that millenials are watching in droves, they've got us playing their video games, we're even listening to a lot of their music, what with that K-pop stuff. We're going need to break into that market sooner or later, because let me tell you, it is huge. And I know just how to do it.

You know Power Rangers? That was one of those Japanese things. And get this-- it's not even the only thing with dudes in spandex beating up weird shit from Japan. See, there was this one thing I saw there, called "Carmen Rider", and it was basically the same as Power Rangers, but it was only one person. And it's even more popular than Power Rangers, somehow!

What I want from you is an idea like that, because if we can crack that code, we'll have a cash cow bigger than Power Rangers in its prime! We need OUR Carmen Rider, and it's gotta be original. We are not buying footage, that's stupid. So, pitch those ideas for something that's Carmen-esque. No wrong answers here. I know you guys know about it, you're more in the loop about this stuff than I am.

Attached: boss.jpg (450x299, 27K)

You know what, that's so scarily accurate I wouldn't be surprised if you copy pasted it from an actual transcript from an actual exec meeting.

Who's your target audience? NEET waifufags don't want office jokes and office workers don't want imagination.

Attached: i'm gonna wreck it.png (630x315, 41K)

Easy, We will make office enviroment goofy and exciting

And yes, the show will have a little female empowerment, but not too much.

It's a family thing. Something for all-ages.

Attached: ed boys.png (723x785, 115K)