What are some of your guys favorite under the radar modern DC runs? I’m talking New 52 to now...

What are some of your guys favorite under the radar modern DC runs? I’m talking New 52 to now, from All Star Western and I, Vampire to Prez and The Omega Men.

Attached: 9F5DA470-5D4A-4BE3-AF4D-F6E9B1BBBC50.jpg (900x840, 83K)

New Super-Man, it's got a small fanbase on Yea Forums for sure but it's a pretty good cape comic. It won't explode your brain, but it's just a genuine book.

Justice League 3000 before Griffen went full retard

Batman ones were alright at first but he’s been getting cucked more often than usual recently.

Always really liked Greg Hurwitz's work on New 52 Dark Knight. I found it to be the best written New 52 Batman book. Pak/Kuder's run on New 52 Action Comics is also a lot of fun, but I'll read just about anything with Kuder's art. Also New 52 'Tec from Manapul (also for the art).

I enjoyed red lanterns in the early stages of the run.

Mr. Miracle. It’s a not bad run but Yea Forums hated it back when it released in 2017.

I don't think anything by Tom King can qualify as being "under the radar". He's THE writer in superhero comics atm

Sales of the mini series say otherwise

Mister Miracle sold great in floppies, and is a limited series so will make a killing as a trade for years to come. And it's by Tom King. And it's been talked to death by Yea Forums. By what metric is it under the radar?

Demon Knights (though it takes a few steps down when Vendetti takes it over)
Dial H

I don't think there's anything that recent that was good and didn't at least get praise whenever it was mentioned while it was coming out.

I like how dark night metal has developed

Nu52's "The Dark" had some good shit like Dial H and Resurrection Man.

-Soule's Swamp Thing and Red Lanterns (before he went to Marvel and lost all his writing mojo).
-Grayson
-Green Lanterns by Humphries
-Lemire's Green Arrow
You clearly haven't seen the BS in his Justice League. Snyder's worldbuilding is just awful especially since he has set to retcon Morrison and weave his OCs into the current DC cosmology.

ugh.. I just marathoned all the Snyder Justice League issues from 1 through present (21).. and just.. ugh. What a fucking terrible comic. I don't even wanna read this shit for free anymore. Jiminez art is the only thing going for this heap

I followed Snyder’s Batman from The Black Mirror to Metal, and it’s had some ups and downs but I’ve always had a good time with it. I’m looking forward to Last Knight on Earth as his finale to his overall Batsaga, rather than JL.

Batman: Arkham Manor
Prez
I dunno if Animal Man counts. Was it popular?

Yeah I did too, and I'll tell you if he didn't have AAA artists with him all the way I wouldn't give him a second of my time. Snyder must be really great to work with because he's never has an artist that was less than excellent

Rebirth Red Hood. Didn’t like the New 52 or DCYou versions but for some reason this team clicked for me.
Also, is the new Martian Manhunter good?

Definitely. Capullo is the heavy litter for that book, and his art is so strong it carries me through the title. Same with Jock and Francavilla in Black Mirror. My biggest gripe with Snyder’s writing is inability to finish a story in less than 8 fucking issues. That said, Batman is probably still the best big New 52 book. I loved Manapul’s Flash and am looking forward to finally digging into WW when the omnibus drops soon.

Batman wasn't the best written New 52 book but I agree that it was the best New 52 book. On the strength of Capullo + that godly coloring team. Sometimes I think it's my favorite art for a run ever. And how rare is it to get the same guy for pretty much 50 straight issues?

Williamson's Martian Manhunter
Orlando's Midnighter
Gotham Academy
Ennis'return to Hitman verse

I miss Gotham Academy ngl

All of the nu52 Supergirl was good, all 40 issues were fun
Also please read Cosmic Adventures on the 8th Grade it's an amazing all ages book

Attached: Supergirl_01_JoseChung_DCP_013.jpg (438x584, 79K)

Hawkman has been great

Attached: HAWKM_Cv11_5c479fb6da9999.61475107.jpg (192x291, 51K)

>Gotham Academy
>Gotham by Midnight

Good times