Star could get hurt

>Star could get hurt
>"lol fuck it, who cares"

What did they mean by this?

Attached: dammit nefcy.jpg (595x391, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74106210
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think they mean that she doesn't care if Star gets hurt. It's very subtle, though, so I may be misinterpreting.

Please, Yea Forums. Let’s make this a Queen Moon thread. I need to know there are other anons out there who feel the same way about this god-tier MILF.

Attached: 8C5C1D2E-F8F1-4E32-B63A-F8CB7E1AF9D2.jpg (790x1186, 141K)

Her whole change in personality doesn't make any sense

they meant that she's an absolutely based character

Serves Star right for giving the wand to that monster loving skank.

She gave her life for her kingdom, just for the daughter to fuck everything up and gave it away. Now somebody else has to deal with the retards and she couldn't be happier.

Nefcy wants us to believe Moon is the real villian. Nefcy hated Moon from the start.

To be fair she did get a bit messed up in the Realm of Magic

That on top of all the utter horseshit she has been dealing with lately and Star's bullshit on top of that its not too surprising she's fed up.

Remind me again why Vambre gets so much attention when SvtFoE has the superior Grey Griffin waifu?

Attached: B810A019-F905-421E-A40E-973B8E3BB504.png (259x540, 140K)

She could be happier. That’s kind of the point. She fucked off because she’s not queen anymore, but no one gave a shit about her ability to use magic. It was all about her handling the day to day management of the kingdom. Now that she doesn’t have an obligation to do that anymore, she decided she won’t, and thus lost her purpose in life. She doesn’t support her daughter, and she doesn’t support the current queen. She’s just bumming about while everyone else’s lives fall apart because her daughter abdicated practically immediately to someone who is even more immature and unprepepared to rule than she was.

Moon herself is driving her own melancholy because she refuses to take an active role in a world very much in need of someone willing to step up.

She regularly goes without pants.

Attached: Vambre dcj6qhz-957bb9f7-ee90-4911-95eb-b6be61b45d76.png (640x920, 206K)

I'm calling it now: Moon is going to fucking break and lead the disaffected Mewmans in a race war against Eclipsa and Star.

Does anybody have the mega yet?

other thread second post

Not the read I got off it.
I read it as she doesn't care what happens to Eclipsa because Eclipsa doesn't care/didn't care what happens to the existing mewman population. She only cared about the monsters to the exclusion of the existing mewmans.

Moon is the only character's whose development makes sense. She's been on the shit-end of every deal while trying to make things right, and if I were her I would have the same opinion. Star and Eclipsa are purposefully fucking up.
>Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

What said. Those exposed thighs plus the fact that Vambre's one of the two main leads in her own show, while Sexy Queen Moon is but a small part of the main cast who only occasionally gets her time in the spotlight. Also, the SvtFoE fandom is 90% pedos & fans obsessed with Princess Marco

Attached: smells like lavender.png (1920x1080, 926K)

So this episode debunks the theory that she's really Toffee

Actually she wasn't thinking of Star. She was mostly saying:
-fuck Mewman refugee camp dwellers, learn to have a fucking government.
- it's your fucking problem Eclipsa, you have the wand now, you can take care of anything
-Mina is fucking crazy, she won't do shit

But at the end that attitude will bite her ass and we will see her 6 arms form again, very reluctantly

Being a mewman at this point would kinda suck. Both your former and current queen have decided to give absolutely zero effort to helping you.

I guess she cant use magic anymore and like the rest of her retarded people, she will do nothing without it

I'd like to bite her ass

Attached: The Ass Was Fat.png (677x1016, 460K)

In a monarchy like mewni's, it seems as though how well off you are is almost entirely dependent on the monarchy's intervention.
Without the monarchy intervening, you're basically screwed.

The Mewmans are almost entirely idiot children who survive thanks to the literal magic intervention of their royalty.

I don't know if I would be quite so disparaging of the mewmans. I mean, they never had any reason or need to survive without the royalty. They might have taken it for granted, but considering how long the mewmans/butterflies had ruled, they had no reason to believe it would end.

It means Daron's deep seated mommy issues has leaked into the show. Again.

Here's hoping after the show ends, that bitch gets some fucking therapy and gets over it already.

Will toffee return again or will this flashback be his final appearence?
also, should we talk about how Glossaryck literally did everything with the butterfly family by mistake? also, it's now confirmed Mewnie isn't the world but the continent. (seem to be somehow based on America)

Mewni is the world. The early mewman settlers of mewni coincide with the early human settlers of America. Same time period/frame, just some got lost and stumbled into some kind of dimensional rift that sent them to mewni, where they lost their memories in the magic goop that used to be everywhere in mewni.

Shit, you're shit, this would explain why Marco was able to use the wand, Mewnian were humans all along. and so they are the real invaders, Mewni was supposed the land of the monsters.

She's taking River's advice. That's all. It's like PB running away to her uncle's house for some peace and quiet.

It was kinda the theory I was working under for a while but yeah, that's what I read from the episode anyway.

Mewni reminds me of Russia.
>absolutist government
>reformist tsar is killed because representative government is not the Russian way
>incompetent tsar refuses to share power because muh divine right and God will
>war, hunger and revolution
>put communist leader with absolute power and no opposition because it's the Russian way
>Russia still is an enormous and corrupt shithole ruled by a strong leader without real opposition
I predict a revolution lead by a populist dictator wannabe and nothing will change.
Piefolk women seem to have nice asses

Nah they also cared about the magic. They wanted her to magic up a solution until she just gave them a simple schedule

>I predict a revolution lead by a populist dictator wannabe and nothing will change.
You mean Mina?

>I predict a revolution lead by a populist dictator wannabe and nothing will change.
Already happened

Attached: toffeist.png (381x291, 175K)

Fuck, now that we knows Mewni was the land of the monsters, then it make sense, Toffee juste wanted to take back what they lost, to have a world without magic and conflict, just like before.
Toffee literally did nothing wrong.

Toffee was the dictator of the monsters.
The mewmans will get their own soon enough.

Toffee is the Skull Face of Svtfoe
he even have a suit like him, and also like to kill torture childrens, especially the hispanic boys.. at least he didn't forced Marco to fuck Star.

how old is Toffee
was that flashback during Comet's reign

answers pls

It explains how the monsters view that one celebration day they talked about in season 2 as well where the mewmans conquered the monsters.

Also, the reason the mewmans think mewni is theirs is because of the magic from mewni wiping their memories.
And then being told by glossaryck that mewni was theirs.

It's nice to see Moon chillaxing.

Attached: [StarClub] Princess Quasar Caterpillar and the Magic Bell - Ghost of Butterfly Castle S4E09 [720P].m (1280x720, 604K)

Is comet Moon's mother?

Yes, but she can't find peace and quiet because of Mewman refugees

correctomundo

Attached: Magic Book of Spells.jpg (1224x1632, 695K)

Yes.

Attached: 82c28e327f454c5c0d2e1ff7e5f3bfcea2aa1d8c[1].jpg (736x977, 121K)

>how old is Toffee
Older than Moon. That's all we know for sure. Eclipsa's chapter in the spellbook implies she may have dated him, putting him at over 300, but we don't know for sure if that was him.

>was that flashback during Comet's reign
We don't know. I'd say probably not since he seemed like a teenager in the flashback and an adult when she was killed.

Then the toffee we saw in the past was either in comet's era or Moon's.
Either would make sense. It would be important to know when rasticore met meteora/heinous.

Probably, but I don't think she has the charisma.
Toffee is more like a freedom fighter to monsters. Just too extremist. To fit the example, they have to be Mewmans. Monsters are more free to choose their way of government

I thought the septarian she met was Seth?

It could've been. I don't think any name was mentioned.

I don't think she'll need charisma. There's not enough land and resources to go around, and the underclasses are starting to get desperate.

>capable of bring fear
Checked
>capable of giving security and resources to the population
Checked
>opposition to the new government
Checked
>authoritarian, hungry for power, fanatic, and capable of enforcing her laws and decrees
Checked
>dubs
Checked

Yeah, you're probably right, but Mewni will still be a shithole under her power

Oh yes! Of course they're desperate. They can smell their death, and the sound they make rattling their cages will serve as a a warning to the others. In the end they'll beg Mina to save them.

That means "fuck you Moon" and exile

mina will finish the dirty job , moon dont have to do anything about it .

Attached: a.png (1277x717, 817K)

She really doesn't have much choice.

Is Toffee more Lenin, Stalin or Trotsky?

River giving her the apology meat

I'm gonna say either lenin or Stalin.
I might have said Marx but let's be real. Marx never lifted a finger and toffee has shown to be a competent general at least.

Star is already as (if not more) powerful than she is, not to mention that Eclipsa is really strong too, Most likely she doesn't perceive Mina as a threat.

Butt hair

If they want to be retards it's not her problem. She can pie them to death if they're too annoying.

Attached: cute and perfect senior.jpg (1280x1079, 296K)

Mina herself said she’s a soldier, not a leader. And a soldier without an enemy to fight and a commander to give orders is a sorry state of existence.

Everybody, even her own mother, is sick of Star's shit.

Moon had a hard life

Attached: MoonGaveBirthToAutism.png (746x268, 53K)

>Toffees shock when Star did her final attack against him wasn’t that she was alive
>It was that he knew exactly where he felt the power before.

The flashback was to the beginning of the royal Mewni family. It’s all a stable time loop that Glossaryck created.

Attached: gotta love mom.jpg (1280x1280, 249K)

Remember, she lost half of her soul. Then replaced it with magic.

She and Star are both nudists

cute!

Moon has just had enough of trying to fix everyone else's shit for them. She wants a fucking vacation from unfucking everything for once in her life.

That's because the mewmans are retards, to whom magic and intelligence are the same thing.

Attached: frolicking.png (800x600, 117K)

Honestly, tell me why should she care for what would happen to Eclipsa? We know that Star could handle herself. Eclipsa is the target of a maniacal super soldier. Not Star. Monsters really are horrible. And yes, race traitors like Eclipsa is a monster.

I
WANT
MORE
casual nudity

Can you blame her? Star is an egocentric bitch

She's more the lone wolf type

is globgor's release going to be intense and action packed or just a nasty silent fart that's headed towards people who hoped this show would keep upping the ante like in battle for mewni?
pic unrel

Attached: dagoth ur.gif (496x704, 981K)

And now we know what the first Queen of Mewni looked like

Attached: firstqueenofmewni.jpg (3840x2160, 1.91M)

>Monsters really are horrible

Except they are not. Mewmans are as proven in many episodes.

>Hate change and improvement
>They are incapable of solving the silliest of problems by themselves.
>Dirty
>Fall easily into anarchy and self-destructive behaviour.
>Depend completely on magic.
>Steal land and properties.
>Haven't surpassed the Dark Ages after thousands of years.
>Lazy.
>Stupid.
>Racist even among their own kind.

Even Moon, who is a loyal Mewman, hates them and she's tired of dealing with their shit.

Attached: S1E9_Mewni_woman_with_14_children.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

I’d like to eat Moon’s pie, if you know what I mean

Attached: CCFD2506-5DF6-446C-9273-6516009BA2D3.jpg (360x240, 14K)

>Haven't surpassed the Dark Ages after thousands of years.
That reminds me, Marco had a conversation with River about germs. Have Mewmans discovered Antiseptics?

Mina giver her a chance

mina jobbed to meteora
meteora jobbed to eclipsa
therefore eclipsa>mina

so yeah nothing to worry about.

Attached: podofgreed.jpg (416x416, 58K)

>constantly take care of a whole kingdom full of idiots, including her daughter, and still get shit for it
>daughter also ruins literally everything and dethrones you in favor of an incompetent queen obsessed with monster dick that can barely take care of her own daughter(which can potentially grow up into the greatest threat their world has seen)
Lesser mothers/queens would care even less than she does now. Mewni deserves every bit of a cold shoulder Moon gives them, and more.

Attached: 1542096660822.jpg (292x172, 7K)

They don't even know what toilets are, while monsters have them at home (as seen in Ludo's castle, for example)

Attached: 8d3b9c059314a51a40ae4ef9ced02395.jpg (540x304, 35K)

>it’s a matriarchy

Attached: 3333B55E-916C-4AC0-AFF2-A5A98400FF01.jpg (567x531, 51K)

>black male white female
Sigh

Pay special attention to the color of her wand, and now go look at the form it took when Marco used it.

Wasn't worth it

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Attached: lspwpuie0cyz.jpg (998x910, 89K)

He's always come off more like Osama bin Laden to me.

Eclipsa would be a terrible queen even if it was pure mewmen.

that doesn't infer anything

There have been far worse queens, I assure you. If it wasn't for the baby and the crystalized husband she would be totally focused on her job.

We've seen how much better and well-developed Monster Town is compared to Mewni, they even have a stadium.
Also, mewmans problems are not known by Eclipsa because they haven't told her... which anoyed Moon a lot.

She also practiced pidgeon language for her dinner with the pidgeons and was able to save the Spiderbites situation. Not to forget she was ready to sacrifized Heinous in Season 3 and her husband's freedom for the sake of the kingdom in Swim Suit.

She is not that bad but needs more support and less distractions. Someone please find a competent babysitter.

Attached: ec8933fa0e9c74c4179858e954da9f43.jpg (735x402, 39K)

Star is a grown woman and can look after her own ass.

No Star feet this season.

Why am I bothering still watching this?

As far back as season 1 she never really liked being queen but did it because it was her duty which Star relieved her of. Moon's also been through a number of ordeals that made her rethink her life.

Doesn’t the book of spells say something along the lines of the color of the wand being determined by the dimension you are from?

It's going to be exactly like the big Meteora episodes at the end of the last season, moderately disappointing

Why aren't mewmans a race of mulattos?

There's a beach day episode happening this season, man.

Well Marco introduced them to toilets and that led to them being installed in the castle at least. They do import earth cereal, I dont see why Moon wouldnt have soap and iodine imported.

Eclipsa seems very forceful in her ways, but open to discussion. There's the problems, nobody wants to discuss things. The Mewmans were told like it or leave it, and the left. The monster have been giving the shit end of the stick so long that this era feels too good to be true. One side doesn't want change while the other side wasn't ready for change.

Like buff frog said "this generation is garbage, but perhaps there is hope for the next generation." (Something like that.)

it means FUCK MEWMANS
FUCK ECLIPSA
FUCK GLOSSARYCK
FUCKING RIVER
and most importantly, FUCK STAR AND THE FORCES OF EVIL

Attached: Moon Kiryuin.gif (560x373, 26K)

Marco and Star are independent and have taken care for themselves for years now. But having them marrying and starting a family is going too far? Fuck that shit Nefcy, gimme my starco wedding final you fucking slag

Those were the first explorers to settle the area. They weren't necessarily the ONLY explorers to ever arrive. I would think that a land with a magical queen who was able to drive out the monsters sounds like a pretty good place to move to.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2000x2000, 899K)

That's not how heredity works. There's a scenario in evolutionary genetics, I forget it's exact name, but the premise is that if a white and a black couple were stranded on an island that island's future population in 10+ generations would not be 100% brown as most lay people assume.

Where did they come from then? From that Kelly episode its confirmed all Mewmans are much stronger than humans

>FUCKING RIVER
She certainly is

Independent? Aren't they still living with the queen? They don't seem to be taking care of themselves any more than teenagers do. There's a pretty big difference between teenage independence and starting a family.

Attached: 1c1z86K.gif (400x223, 288K)

Attached: beach day 1.jpg (1128x1920, 620K)

>Marco and Star are independent and have taken care for themselves for years now.
This is really strange when you think about it. Marco and Star act like theyre much older than they are. If in the next episode it was just stated they were now 18 and Star was preggers I'd buy it.

Attached: Moon and river roleplay.png (844x2088, 564K)

>a pretty good place to move to.

From where? Earth?
How do they even know Mewni exist from there?

It's obvious the inbreeding is strong among Mewmans. That's why they are so retarded.

Attached: 02155cee42d866033dd3fb6fc3b3b8bd.jpg (736x414, 51K)

Attached: beach day 2.jpg (1128x1920, 436K)

It's not like Eclipsa is acting as a guardian for them in any way.
Really they work for her and have living quarters just like any other castle servant.

I like to think that River's penis is 4 inches long and 8 inches around.

*look at Dominican Republic and paraguay*
Yeah they only look 99% brown

>mfw it turns out Janna took the Beach Day pic

Attached: a6bc2df270027af80295b18015debc17f1d5a718.png (1070x601, 373K)

It looks like Star is taking care of Eclipsa actually.

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that would willingly date this
Repulsive.

Attached: 2d55a89ba1de4d284a35a77ad9aed6ac1e183e90[1].jpg (820x910, 182K)

She got lost in the realm of magic, got left there, then disappeared from there and was "found" back in Mewni.

The what happened between her ending up at the piefolk and Star leaving her in the realm, we don't know yet. She could be possessed by Toffee or something else (unicorn poisoning?) for all we know.

All we know are her current symptoms. Some temporary memory loss that may or may not be fully cured. What seems like a slight personality shift - she's getting angry way more often than we used to see her as queen. She doesn't trust Eclipsa, and in this episode was ok with Mina going to off Eclipsa. She seems to swing between feeling responsible for mewmen and just letting them do their thing. She doesn't even seem as loving towards River as she used to, and definitely not towards Star.

I'm feeling something's up with her.

Only Moon can make Mewni great again.
Rhombulus should crystalize Star and Eclipsa together and fuse them with Globgor's crystal, tasting his monster balls forever. And then bury them.

>>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that wouldnt willingly date this
Pathetic

Attached: MonStar is here.jpg (900x1080, 323K)

>nice bod
>calarts head
god these artists

I'd fuck it until my hips give out but I wouldn't date it

>the magic goop that used to be everywhere in mewni

this. this detail right here. I'm guessing somewhere in the past, the Realm of Magic was cleaved from Mewni. And the final episode will do something about that.

She's full Glosseryk now

Che Guevarra

I want to see a semi-redeemed Mina go through a First Blood style arc.

>The Mewmen-Monster Wars are over Mina
>NOTHING IS OVAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: First Blood.jpg (124x186, 5K)

Wait, they carved their initials on the stump right? Wasn't one of those literally Daron, and a bunch of others? So is Daron that one with the wand?

>gets triggered over this
>doesn't seem to care that creators made Marco trans (ie emasculated the main male lead of colour)
>have the brown female Fool Duke marry the white male Minstrel

would look better if she was sweating a little, and that thing covering her cleavage was open

I think Star is more forceful, which is a problem since she basically caused the fight at the Cornball match.

>fool duke comes from a society of scammers and thieves

>marco trans
nice delusion

The point of the episode was basically that if Moon kept "Queening", she would basically be doing the same shit Mina is, Clinging to a purpose since passed, and it is getting increasingly clear that the Mewmans are basically pulling a Skywynne on her to use her to fix ALL their problems, with or without her magic so she is fucking done with with helping people, including Star (and let's be honest, Star is a bit of a Asshole).

But if you want to put a positive spin on it then you can put it that one of the reasons she can confidently do so is because she trusts Star and Eclipsa the ones who are supposed to be doing what she been doing anyway.

Yeah white people needs to chill out and let the democrats and the oppressed take care of this world.

Bringing up SKywynne, that was her bust Moon put the crown back on right?

Wait, so did Marco basically leave Jackie because he was under a curse?

Marco left Jackie because of bad writing.

Makes sense

Yeah, thanks to his best buddy Tom and his silly plans, what a guy.

What happens if you are a boy and during a match of basketball you tell some other boy you love him. Do the other kids tease you after that?

they call you a gay nigga and wont pass you the ball anymore probably

They won't let you live it down until you become a teenager, move to another town, and delete your social media.

This has to be bad writing medieval peasants didnt depend on their monarchs for everything just social order. This makes Moon look like a literal dictator because everyone obeys everything she says for anything they do.

>Moon my husband raped me what should I do?
>Moon I cant get my shirt in the river what should I do?
>Moon uh your pretty hot I dont know what to do with my erection about you?

>Show ends with a dissolution of the monarchy in favour of a democracy
>Moon is voted in as head of government and uses her term to ensure it's long term future

Dont ever link mexicans and blacks together unlike blacks mexicans actually contribute to America.

Mewni was never great with Moon. Nefcy made very clear for 3 seasons what a shithole it was.
It looks cleaner and better now.

Attached: S1E14_Mewni_catapult.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Medieval peasants also didnt have it so the Queen had all the power or had magical super powers or be governed by magical constructs made by god himself who likes pudding

Its implied that the queens are meant to keep Mewni under a status quo forever and never advance it at all. I mean Mewni isnt the only medieval dump there are lots of them in the land Mewni is on and if they decided lol industrial revolution thats not look so good to the other kingdoms now is it?

I still think Moon will die, in fact i think she will die in the next 20 minutes episode "Cornonation", when Star do a coronation ceremony to Eclipsa.

Moon, the MHC adn everyone that hates Eclipsa will show up start a conflict and Moon will be there only to die and break Star mind.

looking at the schedule we will get some heavy earth themed episode after this one, i guessing Star will leave mewni to stay on earth for a time while Mewni will fall in civil war for power.

This bugs me.
They deconstruct the "Monsters are All Chaotic Evil" cliche but switch it round on the Mewmans.
Likewise there's a classist streak where the only reasonable Mewman's are members of the aristocracy.

Children like Eclipsa too.
It has been implied since the Ponihead Show, as they are willing to listen and accept change easily.

Attached: 55c5e57b24e2a09f3ccc2a293cdf05fe.jpg (736x1303, 123K)

It would be out of character for Star to leave Mewni in danger after saving it twice, but if she does stay on Earth for a while it’s gonna be her choice and not some outside force.

you cant help stupid

Mewmans are not medieval peasants, they are blue collar working class retards, that's why they are racist and bigoted and unlikable

it's just one little retarded no brainer

True, Cornonation will most likely close with the conflict solved only for another to rise up while Star's on Earth.

Most likely Mina will be the villain until the mid-season and then switch to the Realm's corruption and its consequences

Attached: e22f1e8f0c3200098971c1963560d791.jpg (736x414, 78K)

>it's gonna be her choice and not some outside force
We already know her choice and why it's because Earth is a pretty great place

Attached: kotilokiki off to school.jpg (700x728, 234K)

It was never the Blood Moon.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ppmvdgw11O1te43d5_1280.png (1280x720, 651K)

I’d like to look after Moon’s ass

Attached: CE77A512-962B-4794-8169-EB7583ECED41.gif (500x363, 992K)

Attached: tumblr_ppl33aZeyY1w7ul54o1_1280.jpg (1000x1252, 261K)

I skipped Ponyhead Show. Is that bad?
I probably wouldn't watch it either way, but still curious

Attached: 1549335712054.jpg (842x699, 47K)

how many times had star kiss marco casually?

What cave man language is this?

Nothing lore related. Only worth noting is that Marco told Kelly that wrestling is fake and she kinda took it emotionally.

How many times did Star fuck Marco casually?

Russian, I think. So yes, cave man language.

>Mina jobs to Meteora well below full power
>Eclipsa btfo Meteora at full power
>Mina will somehow defeat Eclipsa
yeah okay

Aye but there are reasonable adult Monsters.

>Eclipsa WITH the wand btfo Meteora
no wand, no problem

>when do we tell them we lied about losing our memories?
>i don't know, but it seems like they belived us
Caveman reporting itt, you are welcome.

Anybody thinking the series could end with the revelation that Star really is just the schizofrenic brat from the comic and most of what we've seen so far is just her delusions?

Attached: star flat earth.png (617x975, 657K)

Don't mind me guys. I'm just posting to see if I got banned for shitposting in the last thread.

so none?

unlikey considering how many episodes don't involve her at all

But Eclipsa has the wand.

Literally no chance of that happening.

So you're a comedian?

Attached: 1554315865292.png (800x680, 533K)

But if she loses it in combat, she's pretty much powerless

No, just a shipposter.

Attached: 1552845859265.png (1518x788, 705K)

Well, at least we now know why kings are considered in such low regards.
Not the answer I was expecting but then again Nefcy is a literal madwoman so jokes on me I guess.

Attached: dude.jpg (596x502, 65K)

Would you have still watched this show if Star was black? The fact that Princess Quasar is black is just pure coincidence.

Attached: 908135194444.jpg (652x2099, 608K)

shy queen got BLACKED

Remember that Star likes to lie to her self and to others.

Attached: I_WAS_ONLY_PRETENDING_TO_BE_RETARDED_t.STAR_THE_NEWFAG.png (1117x653, 1.02M)

slime waifu first pic
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74106210

Attached: slime waifu.jpg (633x945, 160K)

lol no are you kidding?

It's a fucking eyesore, so no

if she had the same personality I would probably take the bait again. but not if they brought her friends, discount Marco would be too fucking annoying

more like BEANED, her daughter is named Estrella

nah, just marco

>portrayed like our Star
>only difference is that she's black now

Yeah no, but then again it would be pulled from air and Nefcy would be lunched in seconds.

Honestly, when I think about it, no.
I'm surprised myself at how much difference that makes for me. Something like The Owl House brown loli would be my limit.

Attached: 1544151587922.jpg (640x775, 106K)

Probably not initially, but I guess if it was the same plotline I'd eventually watch it out of curiosity.

I thought Quasar was honestly pretty cute.

*lynched
Or the executives could just globgore her, that could be even better outcome

is her outfit thats is a turn off, its really bad looking

People don't understand that there's a vast difference between delicious brown and blackness.

Attached: 1513574732433.png (1000x1009, 339K)

The last minutes are really good with Eclipsa singing and the final message.
Skip the rest, it's awful.

Attached: 8cd4f1d658708b98c168d1e57ac39f14.jpg (735x413, 60K)

You missed some kino KellyCo action, user.

Attached: 1553459113124.png (1366x768, 997K)

This man gets it

Attached: 1540903250069.png (640x478, 392K)

Pretending you don't know what to do at the first day is probably your most safe bet. Just don't go full retard. Because after that day you can't have the excuse of "I didn't know."

the song was fine, but I dont think it fits Eclipsa or it would do anything
Let me sing a pretty song so you will like me
>Mom I like the goth lady
>she evil
>but her song was pretty
>EVIL
I know what they were trying to do, but the kid at the end was pretty dumb. Lately this show is pushing give up on our generation, the next one will fix it, thats very defeatist

Might skim through it then

Attached: 1541928547495.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

fuck you the wings are awesome

>Kelly asks Marco to drown her torta and fill it with mayo
how did they get away with that!

Does she have a name?

JUST GIVE ME THE GLOBGOR / ECLIPSA EPISODE ALREADY

We should enjoy this cutie while it lasts.

Attached: 425a8ef354b8dae8f594a12c8cdea4ca.jpg (540x538, 27K)

But that's the thing, the Mewman's specifically said they hadn't talked to Eclipsa

they're dumb, I think they could work if her helmet didnt cover the top of her head and it was just the wings, or a ring conncting them

Attached: seiya-helmet-from-saint-seiya-3d-model-stl.jpg (667x500, 28K)

Yes, and that's a good thing.

Attached: KKK_Blood_Moon_Man.png (900x2506, 2.01M)

Star nuked Toffee. Meteora is a baby, so no biggie. Eclipsa can nuke Meteora if needed. No need to worry about Star.

Saw some people complaining about the newest episode fucking up the lore so I went and watched it.
How is this anything different from what the show has always been saying?
The main points they keep making is
>"Did you know that racism... is bad?"
and
>History is full of bullshit made up to fellate those in power

The most recent two episodes were blatant on those points. Also, kinda sets things up for the future in the sense that the idea of "royalty" doesn't truly matter. If Star winds up being a better leader than Eclipsa in the end, then fuck the whole "royal bloodline" and just have the more competent one be the leader.
I wouldn't be surprised if this all leads to them trying to set up a democracy in Mewni and pretend that it's perfect when that system also has tons of fucked up shit in it.

Attached: 1520716325775.png (734x561, 378K)

Star for president

She knew Mina was irrelevant. An out of date out of her mind relic with a plan of feeding Eclipsa Medusa's dingleberries. I think it was the pie folks that got her thinking different. She lived the life of a common chump with no worries beyond basic stuff and pies. She only left out of love of her family and duty to her kingdom.

Oh yeah, I forgot there was a fatty goth.

>She doesn't even seem as loving towards River as she used to
lies

Attached: S4E3_Moon_challenges_River_to_a_race.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

>set up a democracy in Mewni
Lol no. Modern left hates democracy. Writers are gonna show how wonderful and perfect communism or at least socialism is.

Indexer wasn't all that bad

Attached: 696a11407b07b5e435869f5822e3d09f386819c8.jpg (1280x1861, 290K)

well to be fair the browner(mayan) types tend to do some shit on same tier as nigs

They probably fucked so much in that yurt
That's the main thing I got from Moon's
>Your father and I need to spend some time alone...

K E L L Y

Attached: 1522376787212.png (577x571, 374K)

This. It's why Mexico is so great and no-one ever wants to leave.

Tacos, burritos, construction, cleaning, produce picking.

It is 1000x better than most of Africa.

we need more cute kelly

Attached: tumblr_pplg66dwxn1vaup8zo4_640.gif (600x339, 1.17M)

The best political system is the Dark Monster Nations one:

Every clan/kind has its own noble family specificaly raised to be leaders. Among the princes/princesses there's an election based on popularity and acomplishments, and that's how the Monster King is chosen.

Attached: bf86019db6a5ef6f90993623c4c6acff.jpg (734x439, 50K)

>cheap low quality Tacos, cheap low quality burritos, cheap low quality construction, cheap low quality cleaning, cheap low quality produce picking.
fixed it for ya m8

fair enough

Has Yea Forums ever had a breakup buddy?

In a way. Then she became my wife so worked out pretty well.

>more cute Kelly
So just Kelly

Attached: 1539666447687.png (591x463, 132K)

Gross.

>I wouldn't be surprised if this all leads to them trying to set up a democracy in Mewni and pretend that it's perfect when that system also has tons of fucked up shit in it.
With the sheer stupidity of Mewni's populace, democracy is even more problematic.

Yes, it was a bad idea.

Nah, the inbreading problematic ends with this generation.

Attached: 6d50d0640eac3798c0088f9ba1d9cb22.jpg (735x413, 60K)

This, I need porn of Globgor

Huge fit ultra masculine warlord dicking a petite curvy queen? Yes please.

Attached: c27d58a38dfc13ec0ed480ff35691f23.jpg (400x341, 20K)

Attached: tumblr_pplktj47CM1wnjzsoo4_1280.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Kinda, she was my ex so it was weird and painful, yet cute and enjoyable.

I don't even like the ship but the cute Kellco was the only redeeming thing about that fucking cornball episode

Attached: c5af47d9190e80700d548dcf1863e4b5.jpg (735x580, 98K)

At least we got main characters in 1/4 segments. How embarassing.

And it was the worst segment by far.

Attached: 4dc8a4e6c23233568a733ad6aebb08fd.jpg (735x835, 100K)

So that Ludo episode may have been his last appearance in the series and the closure of his arc.

Eh. It wasn't a bad episode but both of his most recent episodes haven't felt entirely necessary. Might as well have just had him leave forever after killing Toffee. I appreciate wanting to give the character closure but I just don't feel it really added anything.

>b-but what about Dennis
Dennis sucks. We just saw proof of that.

If that was in my house I would kill it.

How long until Tad and Kelly are back together? 1 episode or 2?

Shut up Marco, you are just shipping drama fuel now.

Attached: e7d07711d2baff718b666724b2789f0e.jpg (734x425, 51K)

KellyCo is going to be confirmed canon. By the grace of Kek, these numbers confirm.

Attached: 1554509439977.png (1280x720, 696K)

Kellco is so fucking pointless

If anything digits confirm Kellco won't last, user.

With Eclipsa as Teassle

Star is for Ligger cock

Attached: miracles.jpg (1679x3098, 1.12M)

Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to have the main characters become supporting cast and barely interact with each other in the final season?

i bet Ludo will have a last momment of glory defeating one of the final enemies.

I dunno, in the end despise the fact that even Star is being treated like a background character for Eclipsa to shine, the shipping episodes are the one that people most discuss about :^)

Good luck shes pretty freaking durable.

I feel like they're cramming two seasons' worth of plot into one. I miss the wacky hijinx with Star and Marco on Earth.

Nah, he got closure. He's done.

Eclipsa fans

Attached: hurrr eclipsa let me suck your dick.png (277x297, 107K)

Just like Marco this season.

Attached: ca98fc065cad0e546c3108cc10775390.jpg (450x863, 59K)

I don't know who but I never liked Star anyway so I'm enjoying the show again

Why hast the OP changed? Its hardly relevant barring that ONE Ludo episode a week ago.

Thanks for your service Caveman.
I salute you

Wait what? Findo is indexer? I thought he fucked off the face of the earth after he got disappointed with Homestuck!

Attached: give your mom a goddamn hug RIGHT NOW.png (1920x1080, 767K)

what are you talking about?

Stars only redeeming trait is being blonde fuckmeat so no

Nefcy said it was too expensive to make a new opening.
In my opinion, they could have perfectly sacrifized the Cornball episode to do it.

Attached: eb47d30a4a0f70163381e13bd94d623a.jpg (735x1255, 177K)

Holy shit the whole monster politics, racewar crap and Eclipsa staring at her monster lover is all so incredibly boring. There have barely been like 5 minutes worth of decently interesting stuff in the new episodes and the only thing plot-wise was Glossaryck being a mystery shithead.
Hope they'll resolve the monster-mewman plot quick and move on to something else to finish off the series.

Attached: 1542112641961.png (342x359, 196K)

afneya got some cute art

Attached: afneya48345.png (1000x1207, 289K)

SLIMY
COLD
CLOACA

yep

Attached: afneya75434.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

user... really?

How could they have missed out on an opportunity to use
>ugh, you people get offended by everything

Indexer was a famous namefag, back when /homestuckgneeral/ could existed. I really fucking hated his guts because he was generally a cuntish person.

That's what I thought when this user said "Indexer wasn't all that bad". He posted findo art whilst replying to findo art. That's why I thought what I did.

the only other thing going on is the shipping and I had enough of that

Attached: afneya64236.png (1280x960, 628K)

I'm gonna throw a random guess and say you have a hard time getting jokes, especially sarcasm, and generally reading the mood.
That guy posted a poor quality image of findo's art and I replied with one of better res and quality which is what indexer did, with the joke that "indexer wasn't so bad". Was that simple enough for you to get?

They could have easily slip that reference in any random interation in town. I would have prefered an episode of Marco training to be knight or asking Eclipsa to be a member of her new army.

Attached: 641fc4e35fca1d6ecc713b134066d744.jpg (736x414, 60K)

>I was just pretending to be retarded :^)

>half the team are women
That's cute, even in a stupid incoherent cartoon

>no shipping bait in this week episodes

No wonder why the thread is super slow. Also reminder Starco is dead. Accept it now bros and ease the pain.

Get a hold of Mewni's matriarchy.

Attached: fd909fb57b04b4cf140503bf116a2776.jpg (700x1466, 238K)

Theres enemies in this show??

>which is what indexer did
This is the only part where there was confusion. What dou (You) exactly mean by indexer?

>Was that simple enough for you to get?
It was but I hate HS enough to become autistic about it.

Starco IS dead, but not for the reason you think, is dead even if they get married and we get a one hour special about Star and Marco fucking in their honey moon, the perfect and cute Starco we fell in love is long gone.

The one outside that shitty little fandom that I never visited cause I never gave a shit about

>, the perfect and cute Starco we fell in love is long gone.

But what if not.

Attached: 1553187124892.webm (1440x810, 2.86M)

>The one

The one what?

>Marco is basically comedic relief now

It's not fair.

LOWER THAN A MONKEY

That looks painful

>one hour special about Star and Marco fucking in their honey moon

Well at least the sexual tension will be resolved so I would take it. But yes, even if Starco is endgame it would feel empty.

The indexer outside that fandom. Remember that question you asked, what do I mean by indexer? Well I answered it.
Autism is scary, it completely fucks your reading comprehension, doesn't it?
I feel sorry for you dude. I hope you at least don't have some otherkin identity or weird pronouns like some others do.

Attached: 1549181389351.gif (230x230, 1.27M)

Source?

Attached: sauce edit pacifica.png (970x372, 460K)

urethral masturbation looks painful

Attached: 1521184572502.png (1280x938, 466K)

It means she'll change her mind the moment Star is in serious danger.

>The indexer outside that fandom
But you never specified what the FUCK do YOU specifically mean by 'indexer'. It literally wouldn't take you more than 5 seconds to do so.

But then you go on with the rest of your garbage post. And you probably think this is funny.

Attached: dbd37271d2e3c7cc3644e434ba032d0c85ab6a3d.png (2743x1823, 2.44M)

Starco is dead, meaning Manna is our only hope

Early Starco is cute and perfect. Late Starco is love and painful.

WTF do you want? Star is a strong, intelligent and independent girl. She can have a life apart from your stupid compulsory straight shipping bullshit you asshole

I think Index(er) is a wordplay on Find(o) if not user is retarded
Late Starco is a zombie ship

Mina

Attached: b28d5f82566a22de30d6596e9fff5424.jpg (736x815, 99K)

An enemy to those disgusting monsters. Mina is a true hero

I want to believe that they can somehow make me feel that feeling from season 2 and 1 in the beach day episode, but their interactions are ruined, the keep parroting they are "best buddies" but it's not the same. Show don't tell Nefcy.

#
I want to believe that they can somehow make me feel that feeling from season 2 and 1 in the beach day episode, but their interactions are ruined, the keep parroting they are "best buddies" but it's not the same. Show don't tell Nefcy.

>I think Index(er) is a wordplay on Find(o)

How the FUCK does that work? Never mind it's probably just a shitty attempt at le epic trolling.
>an alphabetical list of names, subjects, etc. with reference to the pages on which they are mentioned.
so..... 'Find'. From this. I guess it works... It's kind of a convoluted reference though.

Attached: 2.png (1184x1352, 1.89M)

>ywn have a crazy tsundere gf who can transform into a muscle beast capable of ravaging your puny body with glorious solarian snu-snu
end me

Remember when we used to have content creators in thread instead of bitchers and loaners.

Star is a bitch and only shipfags care about her.
Based Moon.

user, you are missing something important.
Nefcy is the adult generation, they are fucked.
We are Star's generation, half fucked up.
The kids following us are the kids in the cornball field, who have the hope of not fucking up.

>Starco IS dead, but not for the reason you think, is dead even if they get married and we get a one hour special about Star and Marco fucking in their honey moon, the perfect and cute Starco we fell in love is long gone.

Up through Battle for Mewni, it was unthinkable that this could be the outcome. And then season 3 happened. And then season 4 made it even worse.

Attached: how to talk to your man.jpg (800x1781, 182K)

>95F today
>96F tomorrow
>75F Wednesday
What the FUCK is going on with my weather??

Attached: 3265ade7aae2ea76f63bfbe5e29534093e9fa0ea[1].jpg (2421x2600, 661K)

>Star: What about when you look at me?
>Marco: I see…my best friend.
>Star and Marco hug.
>Marco, thinking: …who I love more than anyone in the world. You are the light of my life. My source of joy and happiness. You’re like the sun to me.
>Star: You’re my best friend too, Marco.
>Star, thinking: …who I would totally bang. Just say the word and I will jump you like a kangaroo. I’ll rock your world, twice.

Attached: dco22y5-343f208d-3334-4571-9391-580a046a06ef.png (750x5242, 1.17M)

>my trash fire is better than your trash fire!

Attached: AauNxrf.jpg (700x483, 28K)

Lol, another degenerate shipper with a low functioning brainlet.

Attached: dcjgl0t-99612412-46a1-4ed8-809a-5b941b7dba45.png (700x2980, 637K)

Ah, now this is the show I want to watch.

Attached: svtfoe-ludo-vs-forces-of-evil.png (958x557, 395K)

That was terrible. For your sake, don't write fanfictions

Probably because most of the audience doesn't give a shit about Eclipsa's plot, and the shipping episodes are the ones that actually involve the main characters interacting with each other.

Given that Nefcy knew they were only going to get budgeted for a new opening once, and already had at least a basic idea of what seasons 3 and 4 would be, seems like she should've made sure the new opening would actually be fitting at all to the rest of the series. Instead of making something that's outdated with 4 episodes of season 3.

And you think you can stop me like that?

HA!

Attached: 1554541944218.png (1276x785, 1.87M)

It's your funeral

No

Attached: Endgame.gif (550x400, 58K)

Oh please. What could a bunch of internet nerds do?

Attached: piriie7895879.jpg (1280x973, 240K)

>No
Yes.

Attached: 6173cc2403e43f90545616d43a77f6017505c0e7.jpg (893x794, 116K)

Depending on how thick your skin is
Worst case scenario: You pussy out like a little bitch, leave and cry because they said mean things
Best case scenario: You stop giving a shit and leave

Whatever happens they always leave, so I guess in the end it doesn't even matter

>so I guess in the end it doesn't even matter

But at least some content will be made.

Attached: emiyuuko236734.jpg (800x1150, 193K)

Yes

Attached: 1554415297643.jpg (1280x806, 167K)

>Post-BFM
>Now They're going to talk about Star's confesssion and at the very least come to some form of understanding between them.
>Marco just leaves and everyone forgets he has dimensional scissors
>Booth Buddies/ finale
>Now they kissed and are on blushy interactions, they're going to talk about what kiss meant to them and actually talk out their problems?
>proceed to act like none of it ever happened
>Apparently the Blood Moon now actually has a curse despite it only appearing in any plot significance once two seasons ago?
>Same thing is going to happen where they act like nothing changed for the fourth time

Season 3 was a mistake. It should've been Marco scissoring over to Mewni after school to fufill his knight roles while both learning about Mewni's history and its people, and coming to terms with his love of Star.

Attached: 1554244013021.png (199x163, 31K)

Sorry Mr. Refugee but the filthy inbreeded mewmans you relate to will eventualy leave middle ages so they can live with the native monsters.

No psycho Solarian retard can stop them from finally learning what a toilet is. Progress is unstopable.

Attached: b9ec569c083e54f8073f5b7fbc514a26.jpg (510x549, 93K)

It was 72F here today.

Wednesday we're getting a blizzard.

But according to Nefcy, once the main characters become a couple there's literally no story left to tell.

Was it just pure luck that she managed to make 2 seasons that were actually enjoyable for ruining the show?

shit looks nothing like Star, I've made modded sims4 characters look better with whikedwhims support

Cute. CUTE!!

Nefcy is a hack and the show worked because of the changes mandated by the mouse, once they give her liberty and her trope of assholes they proceed to ""fix"" everything.

This. The show was great when Disney had them under their heel. As soon as they let off it went to shit.

>I've made modded sims4 characters look better with whikedwhims support
Would you care enough to post it?

Attached: 73174845_p0.png (1167x1200, 446K)

Well it's around 65(F) here and on Thursday there's going to be a blizzard, so the weather is all around fucked here.

Starco bros!
I'm crying of how cute has nefcy made the latest episodes, I knew the curse want going to kill Cute and perfect!

Attached: 6dv6sk4dr2r21.png (1144x3072, 3.82M)

Does she look more '14-year-old-ish' in your version?

This but unironically, Nefcy sucks.

>From that Kelly episode its confirmed all Mewmans are much stronger than humans
No, it's confirmed that Kelly thinks humans are weaker than Mewmans.

Die, shipfags.

You know damn well that she wouldn't make it happen so cheaply. Venus in Scorpio and all.

Attached: 2457722574695.gif (500x600, 14K)

Reminder:

>Toffee and Glossaryck knew each other in Season 2 because of the event with Meteora.

>Toffee's magic when using the wand was green like Meteora's and had the soul eating effect due to him being in contact with her spell and surviving.

>Meteora stopped halfway from absorbing his inmortal soul so she has most likely part of Toffee's soul inside of her now.

>The wand belongs to Meteora originaly and it works as a portal to the Realm, which is being corrupted by Moon's darkest spell.

>Said spell was meant to kill Toffee.

>One of the leaks for season 4 show Star fighting against an unknown character in Butterfly form with big monster hands and green magic.

>Unlike Meteora's magic, this green one looks like thunders and sparks.

Toffee is coming back and it's all because of Glossaryck manipulating innocent babies into attacking teenagers.

Attached: 020.jpg (1600x773, 162K)

Because your mind was tricked by fanart.

Attached: hekapoo is smol.jpg (3176x3476, 1.72M)

So what does Jackie REALLY feel about the break-up?

Does it really matter?

Attached: jackib0t.jpg (1000x750, 176K)

bad

>shortstack
That's exactly why she's perfect. That user's image was what wasn't perfect, far from it actually

How many kids did she have with Marco to grow a belly and pair of tits like that?

Attached: 1549066534927.png (828x720, 469K)

None, he was fucking Kelly.
Ask Eagle bro.

Attached: 1136fa6a7b75e202e2f5f0b93dea465a.jpg (500x379, 43K)

>"Your eyes, Your eyes."
>"The light in your eyes..."

That's uh

That's some decent hips for a robot

I mean its not great but its comfy, I even have the whole Diaz house

Attached: 04-09-19_12-33-42 AM.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

She's totally gonna try to hate fuck Marco when she grows up.

Pic very related

Attached: bed2b58355108bc4d99a8843800c381a.jpg (540x347, 35K)

Kelly should’ve cut her hair

I don't even live there. Africa is terrible. They even have designated shitting beaches. I'm not even making that up for the most part, they're not designated, everybody just goes there to do it.

Thanks user. It's a shame we don't get more ponytail Star in canon

Nah, she'll start dating his little brother. And annoy him by loudly declaring her love during thanksgiving dinner and nonchalantly take his virginity on top of the turkey while his parents sit there and clap

Attached: 1553329935885.jpg (768x960, 65K)

Star sure has a lot of golden imagery about her.

If you really look at her super mewberty form, it's obvious that rather than being a butterfly, it resembles a moth much more. She has the straight, slightly slanted antlers too. Butterflies' antennae are curved.

Which makes sense, since Star's bloodline essentially comes from piefolk, who said that the 'little mewni bunny' on the pies are actually moths.

Moths are associated with the eldritch god The King in Yellow. They also represent an agent of chaos, change, erratic behavior, unpredictability, and the shedding of unnecessary things.

Attached: the king in yellow.jpg (1000x1294, 335K)

>americlaps

Attached: rb3yy2kekyox.png (927x522, 892K)

Sounds like Moon's mewni to me.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ntnub3ctts1sxiovi_500.png (500x281, 175K)

Attached: b96.jpg (600x2246, 169K)

the THEY R REALLY MOTHS theory is so stupid now that even the show has made incredibly clear that there is nothing special about either line of Butterflys (not that it was smart before, but at least then there was room for debate)

anybody with enough magic exposure, or at least any Mewman, will become a Butterfly, because that just seems to be the way it mutates your body. the name comes from the form

It could've been a great additional piece of lore in the hands of a more skilled writing team

And also humans as well since Marco has something going on with him and magic.

>Cleaved will be a Doomsday episode and Marco and Star will be separated forever

I think any piece of "deep lore" in this show can be summarized with this. Nefcy can write a great slice of life but can't handle plot.

At least moths could be more cute that butterflies

Attached: bb5usjxam0y11.jpg (500x374, 13K)

I think it's pretty neat to imagine that Star is an eldritch god(dess).

Attached: c6d.jpg (276x591, 12K)

I think we need to see Eclipsa/Meteora dip down properly to see if their forms are notably more Butterfly like than Star/Moon's forms

>OR you can cleave something.. TOGETHER
>Starco will technically become canon
>BY FUSING THEM INTO ONE ENTITY
>mfw

Attached: 1537883164776.png (680x752, 624K)

That or it'll cleave them together like how Glossaryck talked about back in season 1.

Can you imagine being on the battlefield and seeing a fucking flaming butterfly woman screeching at you and firing lasers from her hands?
Solaria was horrifying.

yeah true

Although it seems implied recently that Mewmans = humans anyway

eh I disagree

I'd like to get more specific than just "I dun like it" but for me it just makes more sense that it affects everyone the same way. I was getting really damn sick of the blood purity fetish the show appeared to be promoting before the most recent episode but that now they've finally challenged in canon

even if they're exactly the same, people will claim they're more like butterflies just to promote this dumb theory. they are all butterflies. it is dumb

both lines came from stupid fucking peasants and there is nothing significant or notably different about either

But Star being a moth makes sense. She's a chaotic being. Bringer of change. She's erratic.

Pretend I'm utterly stupid.
How do you cleave something together?

It was less the "purity" angle I was going for, and more "a different kind of magic" that would've been a kind of neat segway. But yeah, I can see the reasoning for the apprehension

Cleave, a verb, has two very different meanings. It can describe cutting or splitting something apart with a sharp instrument, or — oddly enough — it can describe sticking to something like glue. To cleave or not to cleave, that is the question.

>it can describe sticking to something like glue.
I find myself surprised that I've never seen or heard of this before.
Suppose a simple dictionary search would have revealed that though.

Its not commonly used, for obvious reasons. A lot of english is like this.

Gas the Monsters race war now.

Much to my chagrin, I'm not an ESL so this shouldn't be news to me.

I can see Meteora getting teen pregnant and naming the baby Marco the III just to spite Marco

It's a pity that they're never going to do a "Marco goes through Mewberty" ep.

>no cheekmarks

One leg is missing

No, it's just warped inside Marco.

>We are Star's generation,
you have to be 18 to post on this site

Nah, she'll name it "Good Marco"

>That new story about Tom becoming a cuck on AO3
OohtheEdge, if you're here, I love your work.

lol Star and Marco are zoomers

I’m 31.

stop watching cartoons for little girls old man

what the fuck

Attached: 1494433224828.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Star was 14 in 2014, so she's 19 now. Season 4 takes place in 2017.

Attached: ee5.jpg (1683x2619, 743K)

There's a lot of people on this site older than that and around that age. Not sure why you're surprised. Yea Forums's been around since around 05, which was 13 years ago.

>she's legal
niiice

I think it takes place in 2016 right now

It's been about a year, maybe slightly more or less, since Star's 9th grade year ended and that was summer 2015

if anyone cares, fat goth girl says
>this looks like ink, but it isn't, have a nice summer!

dude I dont know what year it is in the showm but there is no way Star is 19,if she is then magic fucked hers hormones

That is fucked up, even for this show.

Eh, there's a million ways you could read that.

With all this going on, we see that no matter what happens, HUMANS are the greatest race of them all. Which is a bit weird because from what we see from the latest episode is that Mewmans are humans. Why did humanity advanced to be so great while mewmans are seeming to be more horrible than monsters?

Source?

All of them involve some sort of blood... Ew. Just, ew.

they all need jesus

Could be lipstick. Or colored pencil. Or maybe she was writing with raspberry jelly (because fatty.)

Still - even if it's blood, that's hardly a new thing I've seen in cartoons.

AHEM
FUCK LIGGERS
FUCK TRAITORS
FUCK ECLIPSA
FUCK GLOBGOR
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
FUCK MONSTERS

Attached: 1423674136.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Mina Loveberry is wonderful, and in a single episode comes off as infinitely more likable and sympathetic than Eclipsa despite being obviously in the wrong.

Attached: mina.png (850x479, 353K)

Attached: YDTMWTD.png (1280x720, 740K)

>FUCK MONSTERS
well if you say so.

Attached: interesting doubt.png (2223x2223, 1.34M)

>being in the wrong
Yeah, fuck that. She was right. Eclipsa only cares for monsters. Mewmans are left to die. She should wage a war upon the monsters. It's the only way.

Because she believes and wants to fight for something bigger than herself.

Everyone else is selfish assholes.

I think it's all because of the magic. Humanity florished without magic. Magic made everybody stupid.

It has a golden punchline.
You're a pleb for skipping Ponyhead.

I've never watched this show before, but this thread makes me want to know more.

Anyone care to give me a TL;DR of the story so far?

Attached: 1550810184740.png (1280x720, 546K)

I guess I meant more along the lines of "obviously meant to be seen as wrong by the show." Can't say I'm unsympathetic to Mina's cause.

Simple, she's so fucking done with this nonsense that she doesn't want to be remotely involved anymore. Can't blame her, considering all the b.s. she had to put up with since childhood.

Eclipsa wants to care for the people that fucking hate her but its getting harder every episode.
Hell if she wanted she could just use a hyper dark spell to just kill everyone and get on with it.
But waging war on both sides is not the best way to do it.

everyone wants Marcos dick, there is no evil only misunderstood, nothing really matters and there is magic sometimes

HOL UP

Attached: Marco's natural state.gif (540x376, 1.14M)

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

WE DEM BOYS

Attached: HOL UP.jpg (571x459, 68K)

>Mina's the John-117 of Mewni's own mahou shoujou ubersoldat program
Now THIS is podracing

Basically Star Butterfly is a magical princess who is too rebellious for her own good. Her parents send her to a different dimension so she can learn some responsibility.

The first season of the show is a lot of her just being like "WOWEE ZOWEE EARTH IS NOT LIKE MY HOME DIMENSION AT ALL" But an enemy, a lizard named Toffee based on Patrick Bateman, surfaces late in the first season, and he's the first non-jokey threat Star has to deal with.

As the show goes on, you learn about magic and its relationship to the multiverse of the show, and Star steps into her own as both a young woman and a responsible adult in charge of an entire kingdom.

There's teenagers kissing and the drama that entails, and there's also royal politics at play.

One thing it actually does very well is that it never introduces a character once just for the sake of it. Everybody we meet comes back in one form or another with their own arcs and problems or even just running gags.

She's a mind reading, evil magic conjuring race traitor. Her monster husband ate mewmans on the regular. She defended the action of her husband. Mewmans hate monsters with a reason. The monsters ate them.

>Everybody we meet comes back in one form or another with their own arcs and problems or even just running gags.

Attached: Stop lying to my face.jpg (208x243, 10K)

Remember when /sveg/ used to be considered the most polite general on Yea Forums
Man, I remember

Her premise could have set up a legit tsundere arc

Majority bad, minorities good.
Eclipsa racemixed with minority cannibal, therefore eclipsa good.
Dislike Eclipsa bad, serve Eclipsa good.
Shipping is unavoidable and desirable.
There is no true mewman.
Nothing matters.
Ligger got BTFO by a baby.
Bookgobling is behind it all.

Attached: ligger btfo.jpg (736x414, 58K)

>never introduces a character once just for the sake of it
you're talking out of your ass user

Attached: Pixie-Empress.png (549x712, 457K)

I dunno, I've always been a rude bitch here

She would've been a good way to showcase Mewni's knighthood, and population. Assuming that Nefcy put some effort into worldbuilding then "lol Mewmans are retarded !1!"

Attached: 1554234832271.png (1728x906, 896K)

there is a character named Jackie, dont get attached the showrunners despise her for some reason

Attached: jackie.png (850x1040, 848K)

It was a long long time ago, back when we were actually /sveg/ instead of just Star vs. threads

Pic related is all I know of her.

Attached: 1550806642048.jpg (800x800, 96K)

Show's not over yet, but yeah, maybe I'm exaggerating. I just started rewatching the show from episode 1 with my qt autism gf and I was surprised to see how many things were called back or received fair arcs. At least, after the show hit its stride. I'd forgotten that all of the magical high commission was shown before they had their proper introduction episodes.

She's nothing but a slut for huge monster cock

Attached: a knight's tale.png (1728x906, 739K)

Guys, just want to say that i want to have a threesome with Heckapoo and Jackie.

I've been here since the very beginning, sniping at greentext writers and such

those were the good times

Cucked Star was the peak of the show

Attached: Ballad of a poopy Star.png (800x800, 486K)

>evil
proven to be a skewed view, leaving her """"Duties""""" as a queen for love does not make her evil, dating a monster who ate people, when Mewmans have shown to be just as inhumane, doesnt make her evil.

Skewed what? She herself admit that her magic is overwhelmingly selfish in nature. It's only for her. From what we see of her magic almost all of it is malicious in intent. Her leaving her duties should mean she forfeited her rights to be Queen and thus, she shouldn't complain when people replaced her. Dating a monster who ate your own kind and defending him is evil you piece of shit. Mewmans only do something in self-defense. This isn't american settlers vs native indians. Because the native indians are shown to be friendly while the monsters aren't.

Moon's mother was assassinated, and Moon had to curse herself to save the kingdom. Eclipsa is the "defender of the realm" now, so either she acts like a queen or she shouldn't be a queen.

Attached: 1551125977164.jpg (700x593, 67K)

It doesn't make it any less disgusting if its blood.

Maybe I'm just desensitized. Blood doesn't gross me out as much as say, other bodily secretions and fluids.

I mean, she could have gotten it from the hobo down the road who shares needles with his aids infected friend.

How old are you?

Attached: 1545285490124.jpg (680x510, 30K)

>dating a monster who ate people, when Mewmans have shown to be just as inhumane
Two wrongs do not make a right.
No matter how evil the mewmans were, that doesn't justify eating a 'person.'
Again though, based on the book of magic spells, it's debatable how conscious he was. From what I read, it sounds like he literally didn't have a single thought in his head.
But again, it's not like that absolves him of guilt, nor absolves Eclipsa of being condoning of his actions, if not outright complicit.

How? Why?

Attached: jarcuck4.jpg (595x1000, 217K)

Attached: 1488409255347.jpg (417x966, 245K)

>jarcuck4
user, I dont now how to tell you this, but thats not cucking, thats Jackie after being raped

I don't even know who this is, it's just visually pleasing to see her crying.

Attached: jarcuck2.jpg (656x701, 87K)

>Mewmans only do something in self-defense.
Blatantly false

I dont want to Jackie hurt, but she does look pretty when she cries

Attached: 73060881_p60.png (942x509, 174K)

>surprised a 31 yo is here as if this site was some sort of facebook group for teens, or whatever else they use these days
>expects me to believe he's 26 considering the point above, plus the fact that there's no reason a 26 yo would be surprised a 31 yo is here
Well at least you didn't go for the magical minimum "18", which for some reason a lot of underaged do when they wanna lie about their age. You're still naive though

Attached: 1548611148807.gif (248x287, 1.66M)

>the native indians are shown to be friendly
I think that's disingenuous and reductive at best.
No user. They were not all friendly. Some were very hostile. Even to other tribes just as much as Europeans.
That's not the point here though. The early mewmans kinda were invaders. They're literally the early pilgrims that (for one reason or another) ended up on mewni, got memory-wiped by the magic goo from the magic dimension, and then told by an amoral super powered magical being that mewni was their birthright.

You really let yourself go with that post.

Is this because you're actually afraid of growing old? Or you're already feeling as if you're old? Or that you should be doing something instead of whatever you're doing right now?

I don't give a shit either way bruv, we're all cartoon nerds here.

Attached: wheredoyouthink.png (823x597, 323K)

>we're all cartoon nerds here
we all want to fuck cartoons here
ftfy

Why did Star not give Eclipsa the book fragment?

The early mewmans were lost not invaders. What most likely happen is that the monsters want the lost, confused and defenseless humans to get out of their world. As I said, self-defense. The monsters brought it on themselves when they try to attack rather than talk it out first.

Because she doesnt trust her, even thou she wont stop telling people to trust Eclipsa

There's a spell in there that will shatter Rhombulus' crystals.
Bad idea.

Why is Glossaryck instructing Meteora if Star hold's the book fragment?
If the book fragment doesn't matter, then why is Glossaryck instructing Meteora if Eclipsa has the wand?
If the wand doesn't matter, why did Glossaryck abscond with Ludo beyond "teaching Star a lesson"?

>The early mewmans were lost not invaders.
They were effectively brainwashed to believe that mewni was their home by Glossaryck. To the early mewmans, they probably saw the early monsters as invaders and they likely saw fit to try to kick them out of what they were told was their home.

Try to make some sense, kid, there's nothing in my post implying I'm "afraid of getting old". Making shit up isn't gonna get you anywhere.
On the contrary, you're the one that lies about his age. You sure you're not the one who's afraid?

There were more kingdoms in that world besides Mewmans. Why did all of those kingdoms hate monsters too?

*segue, dipshit
A Segway is something lazy people with too much money and not enough sense ride around on.

>then why is Glossaryck instructing Meteora if Eclipsa has the wand?
I'm personally working under the assumption that Glossaryck normally teaches the princess even while the queen has the wand.
Which would mean that glossaryck basically follows the wand around.

>There were more kingdoms in that world besides Mewmans.
The entire planet is mewni. The people of mewni are either the natives (monsters) or descendants of the first pilgrims there (mewmans/humans.) This means that the people who hate monsters are effectively all of the same bloodline, however distantly.

if that was the case he would been with Star fro the beggining. I think I remember he saying he follows who has the book or something like that, which dont explain the current situation

Are there lewds yet?

See, I can take a guess at the answer to those.
>Glossaryck does whatever he thinks is best, regardless of what he tells everyone the rules are.
>Glossaryck thinks that instructing Meteora is more important, given that she's literally destroyed the kingdom once already with her soul eating powers
>Because, as he said, "maybe this is what you need." Star needed to figure things out by herself, rather than rely on him, the next step of which was to stop relying on the wand.

Star has already grown so much without his help, or BECAUSE he's stopped being a crutch for her to rely on. Eclipsa is an accomplished sorceress already. Meteora is potentially dangerous, he's curbing that early.

But I haven't seen any solid evidence why Star didn't give up the book, just theories that she doesn't trust Eclipsa, or that the book can hep free Globgor. No one has referenced the spell in the book that can do that, nor has Star shown any other instances of not trusting Eclipsa (only that she tends to lie).

>if that was the case he would been with Star from the beginning
Didn't he?
I thought he did.
Nevertheless, he doesn't always follow Meteora, just like I'm sure he didn't always follow star when she was younger. Maybe he divides his attention between the current queen and the future queen. Maybe it's divided evenly between them, maybe it's not. Not sure. Hope they answer the question eventually either way.

Don't call me kid we're 5 years apart. Truth to be told I was just funposting and wanted more Star itt. So I posted a really smug one with judgemental Marco to boot.
>Making shit up isn't gonna get you anywhere.
Yeah but don't you feel like that way though? Regardless of my post?
>You sure you're not the one who's afraid?
NOPE! I'm going to be a twenty-something forever! I'll never die! hahaha

ha

I like to believe the lesson is "People will be stupid shits. Don't get dragged down by them."

>mfw the end of Star vs will have the moral of 'Everyone is a dipshit. Be better than them. Ignore social media cucks and asshats that preach in your face'
I really hope it's this. Star is insufferable now trying to FORCE people to go along with her ideology, and is somehow surprised that they resist. She's trying to force the saturday morning cartoon ending and everyone's telling her to STFU.

Attached: 1461053376595.png (142x165, 40K)

She doesn't trust her enough to give her all the past queens information. She seems too obsessed with Globgor freedom

Attached: moringmark falling in love.png (851x631, 200K)

>No one has referenced the spell in the book that can do that
I was told it was Solaria's chapter.
Is that not the case?
Could someone post a link to her chapter?

because Globgor isn't the turned good dindu nuffin vegetarian Eclipsa said he was

Because the writers forgot that was a thing.

So... anyone notice how more caring/kind/affectionate Glossaryck is towards Meteora than he was to anyone else?

Niggers look out for their own.

Anyone got the mega link? I tried looking and couldn't find it.

>he ate that guy for a good reason
cant wait for the Globgor did nothing wrong momment, it gonna suck

They explicitly show her going into her closet to look at the fragment of the book to double-check to see if it's still there at the end of that same episode.

because she's half monster?

Star's 16 in the show right now, or close to it (she was 14 in season 1, Curse of the Blood Moon confirmed 2 years have passed since the season 1 ep Blood Moon Ball).

The "19" thing was referring to if she existed in real life, Star would now be 19 years old. Because season 1 canonically took place in 2014.

no. hes just talking to a baby, been a deepshit or encryptic would backfire

Yeah this pls

Attached: 1524894253891.png (351x495, 156K)

2 years between BMB and CotBM. Blood Moon Ball is every 667 years, and Tom said the next one's in about 665 years.

You'll probably won't remember but back in S3, when lil G was a GLOBGOR spouting retard, Eclipsa mojo'd his head a little bit. Like she put some kinda spell on him.

After that he was really affectionate with Eclipsa, like a cat.

so does the Book of Spells really have zero sway over Glossaryck. that he was just 100% trolling Star when he told her
>I belong to the book, and the book belongs to Ludo now.
?
it feels like he's not really being much of a team player with Eclipsa right now, but if she does restore the book I can't see him e.g. refusing to help her master a specific spell like teaching Ludo how to Levitato.

Attached: Screenshot (264).png (1366x768, 929K)

what happened to people that they forgot how to find shit to watch online?

If he belongs to the book, and the book no longer exists - does he still exist?

More importantly, whatever happened to that new book of spells/journal star was writing?

So how did they get enough Mewnans to form at least 3 distinct Mewman kingdoms (Butterfly, Johansen and Spiderbite) and possibly others (like whoever lived in the Pigeon castle before killer pigeons wiped them out), from a total of 5 pilgrims?

Did the queen use her wand to summon more pilgrims after the whole stump thing was done?

The only thing Glossaryck teaches is magic. Star wasn't able to use magic without the wand at that point, so there was nothing for him to teach her. Meteora already can do magic, so he can teach her stuff now.

nah, just a lot of fucking and a lot of inbreeding

She keeps it in her desk I think. Marco knew where it was and used it to save her in Deep Dive.

Attached: spatziline journal.jpg (800x2407, 399K)

still doesnt explain why he "works" for her now, unless they're retconning Glossaryck rules

>More importantly, whatever happened to that new book of spells/journal star was writing?

Hasn't been seen since Marco used it in Deep Dive to learn the All-Seeing Eye. Another one of the things that was made out to be important and then went nowhere, apparently.

Either the writers didn't think that through, or they did and there was a lot of inbreeding.

Everything we know about Glossaryck comes from Glossaryck himself. So whether he even HAS any rules he has to follow is questionable, since it's not like he always tells the truth.

Glossaryck isn't working for anyone right now, he's just doing whatever he wants. But if the Book is restored he'll be hooked to whoever claims it which will probably be Eclispa?

You're lucky. I watch in shame after my wife goes to sleep.

JANNA, MARTYRUM
DEUS SANCTUS, DEUM FILIUM
SHIPPUN, WRECKUMS
JANNA, DOMINUS
JANNA, ORAMUS!

Attached: 3415b500aa0ae6a362e29fa68918ce8cc3a8765d.png (489x1630, 391K)

Manna end would save the series

I don't know how you got that Glossaryck works for Meteora now. Or for anyone. The entirety of the last episode was him getting Meteora to attack Toffee for an unspecified reason. I'm sure there is one, but fuck if anyone can actually read the guy.

Glossaryck is basically omnipotent. At his power level, he does whatever he wants, and gets away with it. We just hope that he's doing it for our good.

that would be kinda dumb
>those rules we setted up for our universe? we were just lying. there were no stakes, it was just ol'Glossy being naughty

JANNA
SUCCEEDS
CONSUME
OWN FECES

Attached: 1552421949528.png (1602x1807, 713K)

WRONG

Attached: spatziline handshake.jpg (900x1800, 480K)

It's really the only option. Star and Narco are not getting together. We're gerting the bittersweet "MC gives up love because of responsibility" ending.

Glossaryck said that he used a spell from Crescenta's chapter to give him his snake arms.
Even though he's clearly seen in solaria's chapter with them.
BOY I SURE HOPE SOMEONE WAS FIRED FOR THAT BLUNDER

>MC gives up love because of responsibility
why, most Queens found love and is not like the Marco or Tom would hard to reach, the only way that ending could happen is if Star Allahu Akbar herself to save the day

Attached: 675357.jpg (640x480, 73K)

Or you know, Glossaryck can time travel. Nothing stops him from using spells before they were actually invented.

time travel

Finale is, Eclipsa vs Star, Tom sacrifices himself, Star defeats Eclipsa. Star feels like shit because Tom truly loved her and cannot bear to be with Marco. Realizing they are from two different worlds Marco returns to Earth with Janna. Final fate left ambiguous.

Come on, it was beyond obvious at the time that Glossaryck was lying to Star when he said he couldn't go back whether her because Ludo now "owned" the book. Everything he said in that conversation was to push her to learn on her own without him. (While being a dick about it, because that's just how he is.)

He just traveled back in time and created the first wand. But yeah no, that's totally beyond his ability.

nothing cme up to prove he was lying

That would still work out to be in 2016 though.

It's also possible Tom's just rounding up if like a year and a half has passed since Star and Marco went there. I only say this because as far as we know Marco's sibling isn't born yet, and so as far as we know a whole year hasn't passed if they're trying to put about 9/10 months between Marco leaving for Earth before his sophomore year started and Angie getting pregnant and giving birth.

I feel better knowing someone got the joke.

What would be the point of that? If the monarchy even still exists at the end of the show and Star ends up as queen, there's already a history of the Butterflies marrying whoever they felt like. Her mother married River, who while technically royalty was opposed by apparently the entire Butterfly family. Her grandmother married some random baker. Her great-grandmother married a songstrel.

Attached: 6.jpg (3264x1836, 1.74M)

>Come on, it was beyond obvious at the time that Glossaryck was lying to Star when he said he couldn't go back
no it was not obvious, and that could still be the case
Glossaryck's "job" is to instruct anyone who is in possession of the book
>Now you bring me here... while I'm at work... doing my job...!
and then in Swim Suit
>Any progress, Glossaryck?
>Progress? [laughs] I don't work for you.
he doesn't work for Eclipsa because she doesn't own the book, whereas with Ludo he accommodated him quite a bit despite how annoying he found it because he was the owner of the book. he's named GLOSSARYck for a reason.

Attached: hua nature.png (879x1565, 806K)

Except that the book is destroyed, and he now not only still exists, but does whatever he wants

>What would've happened if Marco had managed to get Star home before Mewberty kicked in.

a piece of the book still exist thou, last time whean he was gone it turned to dust

Also I'm not trying to saying the whole series spans a year; I'm saying S1 and S2 covered Star's freshman school year, then it was implied that Marco's parents began fucking pretty much as soon as he was out of the house (if she wasn't already pregnant when he left in like August 2015), so a whole year can't have passed if Angie's still pregnant. Though it's possible she just gave birth offscreen already, but we haven't heard about it.

Either way Star's not supposed to be 16 yet canonically or it'd be mentioned.

Why couldn't we have gotten the version of the show where Mewberty Star rapes Marco? And he realizes he likes it. When Star gains the ability to transform at will, Marco demands that she rape him again.

Tom saying the next Blood Moon will be in 665 years confirms it has been 2 years since S1, and in S1 Star was... 14?

>Either way Star's not supposed to be 16 yet canonically or it'd be mentioned.
Would it be? I don't think the show ever talks about ages, except for Marco's.

there's going to be more of him in the future

They semi-retconned Star being 14 at the beginning of S1 by saying the birthday celebrated then wasn't her actual birthday and that's later (probably realizing too much time had passed from S1-S3 for her to not have had another birthday yet). So officially she would've technically been about 13 and a half at the very beginning of the series chronologically, turned 14 at some point offscreen even though she'd been officially regarded as 14 for a few months already, and then turned 15 on her chronological date of birth on Stump Day in S3 and, it seems, is still 15 now.

What I was saying is if it's 2016 and the Blood Moon Ball happened in 2014, then Tom could just be saying "2 years" for convenience even if the actual two-year anniversary hasn't passed yet, if that makes sense. Even if it has been exactly 2 years, though, Star could still be 15 going by the above because she was technically really 13 then.

Though I'd say the show talks about ages a lot. The series literally started on her (fake) birthday, then both Star and Marco got onscreen birthdays to show they're now 15. I think if she aged another year it'd be mentioned.

My main point anyway is that even though it's been about a span of 2 years, 2014-2015-2016, there's not really definite proof if it's been two years exactly and Angie possibly still being pregnant puts a year having passed since mid-S3 or so into doubt.

Attached: mewberty 1.jpg (600x3600, 138K)

Attached: mewberty 2.jpg (600x3600, 123K)

Jana's a wait for it...wait. for. it. FILIPINO LADYBOY LADYBOY

Attached: mewberty 3.jpg (600x3600, 186K)

>All of my loves
Wow I guess Estrella was like fuck my other daughter, Etheria.

And doesn't Moon have a brother or is everyone from the Flags episode been forgotten forever? It seem as if Comet's ill-fated marriage lasted longer than it seemed or Moon is a twin.

You've got it back-asswards. They celebrate Star's birthday on a date after Stump Day, and if Stump Day is analogous to Christmas on Earth, and Star was able to attend Echo Creek before Halloween (ie Hungry Larry), and knowing how much Moon distrusted her prior to S1, Star was more than likely closer to 15 than 14 at the start of the series. If anything, she's approaching 17.

Attached: mewberty 4.png (1280x1280, 1.57M)

the lovebug has come to town

the first episode is on her 14th birthday, is one of the first things Star says

that meme is kinda trash

It literally said in the Stump Day episode and the guidebook that Stump Day was Star's 15th birthday/quinceanera. If Marco had it wrong and she was really 16, I think she would've corrected him or Tom would've told Marco he'd fucked up when they were fighting (like they were arguing about Tom not remembering her birthday; I think Tom would've said if Marco didn't know her age).

I actually made a post in another thread about how it seems they celebrate it early instead of later, because if it was later they would've said 16 in the episode instead of 15.

Is it stupid in universe? Yeah, maybe, but in universe she's 15.

why did you edit out the best part?

Don't make it not true.

Where Kelly grabs her and shoves her into a bug zapper?

Does Janna even have any redeeming qualities?

... No. Unless you like empowering a trans character.

CRAZY GIRL SEX SKILLS

Attached: 7ff46cd4ffeb060a9dcdbc08575a51f5a978e692.png (1160x1172, 400K)

>14 hours

Attached: 14hours.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Im starting to think you actually believe this

>a trans character.
Marco is perfect for that!

Attached: solewd3425326.jpg (1319x1599, 815K)

Filipinos don't have women. They are all men, just some dress like women.

He just cross dresses, Janna full on think he's a girl when he's actually a boy.

Etheria might not have been born yet when that was drawn. And Heartrude is probably Etheria's son rather than Moon's brother.

Climate Change.

Yeah, I dunno where Etheria/Heartrude fit in but I never assumed Heartrude was literally Moon's brother just because Star called him "uncle," and I thought it was weird that was treated like definite fact for so long. Just figured the family tree was complicated enough that there are a bunch of people Star could consider her uncle/aunt for lack of a more exact term.

Moon had no siblings in Moon the Undaunted when you'd think that'd be a pretty obvious place to put him, she never interacted with him, even Comet's chapter never mentions anyone but Moon and it's always just the two of them depicted together. I think the reason people assumed he MUST be her brother was that he was drawn with diamond cheeks in some early art, but since he didn't have them in the episode it's more likely Daron or someone said "he's not actually Moon's brother." Moon seems to have been an only child.

I'm not sure Etherea is literally Moon's aunt either, but since we know less about Comet's family/youth than we do Moon's it's more possible she could be.

>had her entire life built around maintaining the order of the kingdom immediately after her mother's murder
>no real childhood, no real life of her own, just service to the throne and countless idiots who can't care for themselves
>turns out the royal bloodline was a lie and the kingdom gets handed off to someone else
>she still tries to help people, despite having no obligation to them anymore, but slowly realizes how hopeless and obstinate they really are
>everything her family had built up has fallen into complete ruin in less than a year, and those she tries to reach out to still can't look past their own anger or selfish interests
Honestly, I don't blame Moon for being burnt out and wanting to take a step back away from everything.

She's been the most responsible and dutiful character for the entire series, and it's like everything she kept together collapsed overnight. Now someone else is in charge, and will have to be expected to handle everything that comes with that.

Attached: Princess Moon.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Nope. I'm kinda in love with Star. I wouldn't be in love with that.

Still waiting for one after eleven years.

wholeheartedly agree. To see years of your life's work go up in flames in a manner of months? Of seeing the thing your family and your beloved mother toiled and died for reduced to rubble? Honestly, I'm not surprised she's not a little more broken than she's let on.