Wakfu - Evangelyne's tits are always on point

In most side shots you can barely see where the nipple should be, truly a masterwork of modern artwork. Sadly the animation itself has some lows.
Currently watching it on Netflix, the intermission card with Eva pregnant always get's me I hope it'll be a wild ride.

Attached: Eva.jpg (1102x1343, 135K)

Too bad we will never see it again.

Does it end with a cliffhanger?

Yep.
Only 3 seasons and a cliffhanger ending. And Ankama showing no interest in making a season 4 or a movie.

Isn't there a scene where she steps into frame and you see her from behind, between the legs, and there is a cameltoe? I know about the nipple slips and I know the original drawboards of them topless got leaked (before they purged them from the internet, I managed to save them) but it was pretty surprising.

Come one man, please don't let me hanging.

To which bit?

Yes

I'm going to guess you meant the topless storyboard scenes. So you got until I delete them because nsfw. No.1. Will post second when I delete this one.

And No.2.

Doing gods work user, thanks. Also I couldn't find the cameltoe scene on a quick search.

Ahh from S2E14 I see. Truly beautiful.

Season two, I think. I forget who but two people are arguing in the centre of the scene, when I think she slides into view and tells them to stop. There was a long discussion over if it was or was just something else.

I'll have my eyes glued to her butt. Thank you.
Also aside from some weirdly animated movements and obvious cheap stills, I really enjoy it. Sometimes I am really blown away by the animation quality and sharpness though. Really a shame it wasn't continued.

Don't be a faggot and link it instead of being a tease

Being a tease, you say?

Attached: censored because blueboard and mods on tv are ban happy.jpg (1024x724, 143K)

So its really over this time? I can't believe season 3 took like 5 years to come out, then it dies?

Is it me or does Amalia just a tiny bit chubby in some shots?
Like she has the perfect amount of cushion without any real blubber.

I think it was because Ankama took bad decisions .

>And Ankama showing no interest in making a season 4 or a movie.
Ankama has interest, no budget though. We'll get season four as a free online comic next year.

Can Netflix fund it?

Oh my gawd that would be so amazing.

If you can convince them to do so I think they can.

They do pay for some rights to the series, and they do fund a lot if animation. I'll shoot them an email and tell them to make me head of production while I'm at it.

Cool! Tell me how it went, afterwards!

I really hope this gets an ending. Even if it's just a web comic. The characters really grew on me, even if I wished their discussions were a little more character developing. They talk much, but mostly it's just empty phrases.