Star vs the forces of what the fuck did I just watch

So apparently the new status is; Lorefags (including me) are btfo because nothing matters.
Did I get that right?

Attached: 23452.png (1840x1072, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!6QY1TaSD!AbMGrMpjcQt0gNfB0oufRqGOwBmU6Rr_AZLxUYQbeDM
mega.nz/#!vUAV3Kra!R-PXkxk53y0uGFBLIujBYmnhBmWEgjXe2glnSMIcVL8
youtube.com/watch?v=ydgY5fskwjE
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74087227
arythusa.tumblr.com/post/158935744212/in-pizza-thing-i-saw-daron-nefcy-put-herself
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened

He is basically God, it does not matter from his perspective.

oh right, and the megas

mega.nz/#!6QY1TaSD!AbMGrMpjcQt0gNfB0oufRqGOwBmU6Rr_AZLxUYQbeDM
mega.nz/#!vUAV3Kra!R-PXkxk53y0uGFBLIujBYmnhBmWEgjXe2glnSMIcVL8

that's what you got?

I got that Meteora was being trained to be a weapon for evil

The shit probably would get a little bit better when Eclipsa have doubts on Star and find the piece of the book of spells.

Just because she was evil before does not mean she will be after being baby.

so you think Glossaryck is training and manipulating a toddler to suck out people's souls for good purposes?

Nothing much. Just lore, pushing equality of Mewmans & Monsters, Ludo having his old castle back thanks to his brother, a Giraffe man and a baby curb-stomped this Lizard as a lesson about dipping down. Y'know, the usual.

Attached: Lizard man.png (1133x634, 588K)

Yeah just like he trained Star to do Narwhal Blast. That's not how he do things, he just guides them and manipulate, they come up with their own spells. As for purpose its probably one of those 'Endgame' things.

yeah and I think his end game might be evil

At least Toffee came back as a memory.

TOFFEEEEEEE OH YESS BABY HE'S BACK

What I got from the episodes was that glossyrck's sole interest is seeing magic flourish. He doesn't care if it's good or evil, only that the world is full of magic.

Are you implying that Glossaryck is a Force of Evil?

As much as I'd love Glossaryck being the ultimate evil to be the endgame, it's just so in-your-face that it feels like it has to be a red herring.

>lorefags btfo
>implying they are not stronger than ever

Attached: 1492817556994.png (799x549, 356K)

Damn, I was hoping the original wand was made by Glossaryck taking an eye from a multidimensional nightmare abomination, and he just passed it onto the Mewmans. At least I got that last bit right.

Attached: Come on Already!.jpg (480x270, 32K)

Yep.
Daron's done it again!

Basically Glosarick just traveled through time and did some very important things in the most nonchalantly way possible. The wand is just a baby rattle he made on the fly like in two seconds The first queen was chosen by him just playing ini mini miny moe for who gets the wand

I want edgy teenage Toffee to call me stupid and bully me

assuming that was actually what was going on

as if he didn't always know he was going there that day and how he would make the wand and who he would give it to and why

are you really still falling for his act?

>the cornball episode
If this was realistic, monster kids will bully mewman kids till make them cry and make fun of them for sucking at the game

The only good thing about Cornball was that it showed that that the writers at least now know that Star and Marco hanging out like no romance develop happened in the last episode is shit.

In before Daron will pull out the Multiverse Timeline bullshit on us and Glossaryck adventure will mean nothing.

Mewmans are literally brainwashed pilgrims from the 1600's. Are they the lost Roanoke colony?

Not saying he doesn't have some 5d chess plan in the background, just saying that him doing it so nonchalantly and half assed takes away all the hype.

While i understand that they are brainwashed since they touched magic goop, but how the hell they landed on mewni in first place? Or is mewni simply earth in different timeline.

yeah, id like more details on that too.

Since the Realm of Magic is some unusual place even for a multiverse where dimensional travel is common, it wouldn't be too surprising if it can transport you not only to different locations but different moments in time as well.

So in the 1600s or so, the pilgrim group is transported further back in time and to Mewni. Then things continue up until the present day in both timelines, with that group having gone missing from Earth ~400 years ago but being on Mewni far longer than that because of the time/dimension displacement (there were way more queens before Eclipsa and even she's from 300 years ago).

That actually pretty well answers the question of why Mewmans speak English. Yeah yeah, why does everyone in every other dimension/their English probably wouldn't evolve to be exactly the same as modern American English, but shit, at least they even attempted a lore explanation for something that didn't need one because cartoon logic.

Attached: cashew1.jpg (600x927, 129K)

>Family gets tired of colony and goes over ocean
>They land in Bermuda triangle and teleport to mewni
Fucking bet its something stupid like that.

Attached: cashew2.jpg (600x927, 112K)

>black mewman pilgrims
I know this is an imaginary fairyland and not intended to be taken as a real historical event but... why always blacks?

Attached: david-gyasi-achilles-cropped-1.jpg (1000x563, 196K)

Attached: hairy problem 1.jpg (600x927, 97K)

Just a token black guy.

Attached: hairy problem 2.jpg (600x927, 71K)

I miss the S1 Star...

why are you obsessed with racial purity?

I honestly didn't even think about what races they were or care

/pol/ is leaking

Attached: 1507231906280.png (696x732, 625K)

Glossy went back in time and de-facto is the founder of Mewni by way of just pulling a unicorn baby...ball? out of a random river, plopping that tiny booper in a used toy, and tossing this new magical object to some chick on a boat.

Race doesn't matter, royals don't matter, anyone can do magic, it's a learned skill, and it's all fictional. Also, Janna is a lazy irresponsible asswipe.

the message is that self empowerment and destruction of authority is literating and the only way to live to your fullest potential.

Attached: nightvale_animated_by_heyitsjono-d6gar42.gif (1280x800, 1.79M)

Attached: Star and the bike 1.jpg (1024x790, 139K)

Attached: Star and the bike 2.jpg (1024x790, 145K)

Attached: Star and the bike 3.jpg (1024x790, 161K)

Attached: Star and the bike 4.jpg (1024x790, 177K)

the Mewman's aren't real... it's a cartoon. But, if they were, then it's clear these Mewmans are based on 17th century new world pilgrims/colonists, which had black people from the begining.

Attached: Star and the bike 5.jpg (1024x790, 176K)

Attached: Star and the bike 6.jpg (1024x790, 166K)

Attached: Star and the bike 7.jpg (1024x790, 183K)

Attached: Star and the bike 8.jpg (1024x790, 152K)

Weren't those slaves mostly?

this shit is so bad

Yes.

Attached: Star and the bike 9.jpg (1024x790, 191K)

I always wondered what this version of Star's real name was, or if she just had an eccentric family.

Attached: Star and the bike 10.jpg (1024x790, 170K)

>The entirety of Star vs is a bored deity fucking with everyone out of boredom

Thanks, Glossaryck.

Attached: 3b85504b99a8f6570d00489645d17fc372dfd4cf.png (1020x1000, 272K)

I want to see this version if they make more multiverse stuff

Really doubt it was her real name but at the same time, what kind of parent let their 6th grader running around like that.

Attached: Star and the bike 11.jpg (1024x790, 142K)

And yet that doesn’t change a thing

Attached: Star and the bike 12.jpg (1024x790, 154K)

Uh no, if this was realistic, the monster kids would make the mewman kids check their privileged and they would all register Democrat the next day.

Attached: Star and the bike 13.jpg (1024x790, 154K)

Attached: Star and the bike 14.jpg (1024x790, 149K)

The magic goop turned him black. Don't ask why.

Attached: Star and the bike 15.jpg (1024x790, 174K)

Attached: Star and the bike 16.jpg (1024x790, 158K)

Basically the butterfly gene is just human settlers accidentally crossing dimensions and being exposed to raw magic during their journey. Meteora is obviously being groomed as the ruler to unite the Mewmans and Monsters.

Frankly the most fucked up revelation is Glossaryck being a shit dad

Attached: Star and the bike 17.jpg (1024x790, 169K)

What happens when you are exposed to raw magic due to genes and then once again due to shenanigans?

>Glossaryck being a shit dad
This makes more sense than anything else Glossaryck has done

Is he coming back in the present time too?

Pony head works better as an hallucination

And that's the end.

Attached: Star and the bike 18.jpg (1024x790, 161K)

Cashew it's a fucking traitor, always

It says to be continued

I stopped watching when Star ruined the party by saying she liked Marco and I just watched these two episodes. I jumped ship at a good damn time.

So why exactly is Glossaryck being a tool? Also that voice sucks for him.

If she ever continued it, I don't have it.

How dare you talk shit on Keith David's beautiful voice!
But yes this is a radical change in his voice that doesn't really fit

She never continued it. Right after she finished those pages, she got the go-ahead from Disney to begin work on the Star pilot, and then after that started work on the show.

daily reminder this is 100% the reason why Toffee is corrupted, and could taint the Realm of Magic, in the future

Attached: Screenshot (263).png (1366x768, 723K)

Same here.

Attached: 219f76cb-f3d0-42af-a14e-b36567b0adc7.jpg (700x1000, 124K)

Well, he lived.

I can't believe it starcobros, I haven't watched the episode yet but a buddy sent me this, IT FINALLY HAPPENED, they are being true to their feelings without the need of the curse, now to wait for them to throw away kelly and tom.

Attached: finally.jpg (1500x831, 856K)

I want Tom to stop being so pathetic, and perhaps give him a reason to like Janna

I think your friend beaned you with a shop.

>perhaps give him a reason to like Janna
He already has one. Janna has a huge Marco fixation, and as Tom's relationship with Star has shown, Tom has a thing for girls with a Marco fixation.

Oh so that's where THAT came from

legit question, why was marco even in cornball?
literally any other character could have done the same thing.

also, janna. she is suddenly everywhere, no explanation.

finally, someone can tell me why meteora hate marco? baby meteora can remember princess turdina or something?

>WATERMARK

Anons, would you make more Solarians with Mina if she asked you to?

Attached: [StarClub] Princess Quasar Caterpillar and the Magic Bell - Ghost of Butterfly Castle S4E09 [720P].m (1280x720, 802K)

I want the show to actually have them talk about their feelings for each other and have some form of romance development, not them pretending that nothing happened next episode. It already happened twice by now for Christ sakes.

Attached: 1554328347065.jpg (2048x1216, 348K)

>starryeyebutterfly IG
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1489783032330.jpg (540x307, 58K)

What did the spell he had Meteora put on Toffee actually do?

her voice is too annoying and I bet she smells

Nothing a gag and a bath wouldn't fix.

Yes, but for some reason I get the vibe the Solarian transformation process made her sterile.

No.

Attached: Big E.jpg (300x535, 103K)

It's my only chance to have my own space marine chapter.

Attached: space marines.jpg (1613x1145, 1.12M)

literal soul stealing but she didnt hold it long enough to complete it.

>also, janna. she is suddenly everywhere, no explanation.
They're trying to boost Janna's visibility and popularity in preparation for the "twist" Manna ending

fuck these episodes. The brought more questions than answers

Attached: always time for more ice cream.png (235x235, 94K)

16 years for marco to get a pair of scissor and janna can just....do it. kinda pisses me off.

Semi-loredump, but mostly just baiting all you bad goyim who didn't buy the book of spells so you can figure out what the fuck Mina and others were talking about.

Attached: [StarClub] Princess Quasar Caterpillar and the Magic Bell - Ghost of Butterfly Castle S4E09 [720P].m (1280x720, 320K)

>that shit line weight and blur
i bet some poor souls actually think this is a cannon shot huh.

Actually no. There were quite a few non slave blacks that moved from Europe to the colonies. Slaves tended to be more expensive. People in colonies were mostly poor settler folk being given a chance to eke out a living in new territory. The rich slave owners came later.

I missed that chapter when it was storytimed.
What happened?

>even in the comics, Star gets cucked
Bravo Daron

I was under the impression Star went and got her without Marco's knowledge to fuck with him.

Wait, Star wanting a threesome with Marco and Janna is canon now?

>Solaria comes around and replaces Jushtin because she's a girl
>Solaria turns out to be a over the top psycho cunt on a perpetual period
>She wants to kill all monsters and conquer shit. Movement for war kicks off thanks to her along with support from some people like Heckapoo and some ship captain who wants to fight because some malicious monsters killed his crew or something (this dude would go on to become Eclipsa's daddy but Solaria would never tell her of this because she's a hypocritical cunt)
>War breaks out
>Solaria makes all sorts of crazy spells to kill shit
>She goes on to do some Mewman Experimentation and make some bootleg Thunder Warriors to help fight in the war using her magic or some or some other process
>Mina, who was some ordinary girl, was the first one to become this / volunteered
>They make more
>Solaria eventually gets BTFO in an ambush and dies
>Eventually Eclipsa gets frozen and Festivia replaces her
>While Festivia is having a perpetual party behind her walls away from the fighting, the rest of the Solarian Soldiers etc pretty much all fucking die except Mina.

So is this the original inspiration for Star vs? Just an autismo kid going spastic and hallucinating? This whole thing seems kinda dark, defs aimed at an older audience seeing as the bully kid flipped her off and Ponyhead looks like Freddie Kruger.

>Princess Quasar
Poking fun at the banality of the season 1 and 2 episodes (even though though they were leagues better than 3 and 4), shitting on Jackie further for no reason, and another Drumpf-like villain who gets BTFO by the show's equivalent of minorities (they even play basketball at the end lel).
>Mina and the Moon
Further writing Moon out of the show and setting up Mina for when she reappears again at the worst possible moment to ruin everything, likely when Globgor wakes up and is JUST ABOUT to forgive everyone.
>Cornball niggers
Mandatory racism is bad mkay but the next generation will fix everything episode. Buff Frog basically just exists to get offended by everything and his kids grew from infants to elementary schoolers in like a 1 year period.
>Meaty Aura's Lesson
More DADDY ISSUES stuff with Glossaryk and his giraffe "son". Some lore-dumping on how Mewnians got the wand. Toffee literally jobs to a baby and scaly/b/ros get BTFO and reduced to the biggest laughing stock in the fandom!

Attached: 1446345712412.png (319x361, 194K)

SHES A FUCKIN SELF-INSERT

Attached: 234.png (884x1364, 1001K)

>all mewmans are descended from 5 humans transported back in time from a few hundred years ago to thousands of years ago and brainwashed/mutated by magic goop.

It's Marco's duty to introduce genetic diversity to the Mewmans.

Attached: tumblr_oh9cfu7Fqh1v67o1yo1_400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Nah, it's for the surprise lesbian ending where Star and Janna start dating. Tom and Marco start dating as well because why not, it's only gay if you make it gay.

>Star wanting a threesome with Marco and Janna
More like Star watching Marco and Janna have a twosome.

Janna eats a mean pussy so she got her own scissors in half an hour.

Ah, now I think I remember a bit of that. The part I didn't recall was her making the thunder warriors or whatever they were called. The solarian experiment or whatever.
I remember the part where her dad tries his best to broker peace but the monsters totally refused to listen.
Also meteora was supposed to be next in line to be queen but because she was half monster they just replaced her with festiva.

It's ok for Star and Marco to fuck because Marco is a descendant of Jushtin therefore not actually related to Star.

I wish this series would just pick an antagonist already
>Ludo
>Eclipsa
>Globgor
>Tom
>Toffee
>Hekapoo
>Meteora
>Mina
Fucking anybody. But no, everyone is just misunderstood or no longer a threat

Here are the pages about the transformation for anyone who didn't read it.

Attached: IMG_20180918_145530[1].jpg (3120x4160, 2.75M)

Attached: IMG_20180918_145548[1].jpg (3120x4160, 2.44M)

It's the episode where Marco brings family member from Mexico to teach the Mewmans how to farm shit other than corn
"Come on Star, they're good people. I heard Sinaloa has some of the most diverse agricultural systems in Mexico. What could possibly go wrong?"

They were called Solarians but they were basically a shittier version of WH40Ks Thunder Warriors. Basically Solaria tried to be like God Emperor of Mankind only she really REALLY sucked at it and had the charisma of a squash.

She was more akin to Angron. A perpetually angry for no reason psycho warlord.

Attached: Warhammer fuck ass mad.png (921x647, 1.04M)

>canon fursona

Princess Quasar Caterpillar and the Magic Bell
>Really thought the AU was going to be revealed as a dream or otherwise fictional, but no, it was an actual thing that happened. Ludo has been moonlighting as another very similar show's villain for some time. What a weird fucking joke. I loved it
>Before I realized the above, I was gonna kinda bitch BUT LUDO WASN'T AFTER THE WAND IN BON BON, but it was a different world and not as a 1-to-1 recreation. Nice save
>I knew the Jackie fans were going to be super salty about her equivalent being a robot, but I honestly don't think it was intended as a jab at the character any more than Quasar being black was
>For that matter, are any SJWs freaking out about AU Star being black, like that's the entire joke? She was a qt
>Dennis's characterization in this episode was weird and stupid. Before he just came off like the one good guy in his family who just really cared about his onii-chan. This whole episode he was just really aggressively like HEY LUDO, BE EVIL AGAIN and then when he does it's like WHY ARE YOU BEING EVIL AGAIN, I CAN'T TRUST YOU AT ALL, GAWD. Just felt like more forced drama
>Good Guy Ludo in a lot of these scenes came off as a bit too much of a wimp too
>I think it's a little weird they acted like Ludo's on great terms with the rest of his family. Wasn't it pretty heavily implied Brudo encouraged his siblings to bully him?
>Nice effort in actually writing out a huge portion of the deed. Seriously
>Ludo's end scene was good and him having his animals kill the guy was p hardcore. I was expecting it to reveal as a joke that he didn't because it was so blatant, but that seems to be exactly what happened
>I'd like to see more Ludo this season but who knows if that'll happen

This was pretty okay. Dennis just went down a lot in my eyes and bringing back the monsters feels kinda dodgy, but it flowed together well or something. I would've liked to see more of Ludo vs. Quasar than Ludo just being sooo over everything tho

>marco starts a mexican cartel on mewni
>they sell corn that gets you high
>Cartel gets so bad that they become the big bad of the season

>>Ludo
Jobber
>>Eclipsa
Star's puppet
>>Globgor
Male so no way he will be competent. He will probably be Rivers-tier and his first words after being unfrozen will be HEY HEY HEY in a Fat Albert voice
>>Tom
Cuck
>>Toffee
Dead and jobbed to a baby
>>Hekapoo
Not a villain, just retarded
>>Meteora
Baby
>>Mina
The only one that may turn out to be the surprise final villain, but thats what it seemed like in season 3 as well and she jobbed offscreen.

>I think it's a little weird they acted like Ludo's on great terms with the rest of his family. Wasn't it pretty heavily implied Brudo encouraged his siblings to bully him?
Maybe the Avarian kids would rather live in a half rebuilt castle with Ludo than in some deathtrap forest with their dickbag parents.

I hope there's a nod to it in the end, like in the finale there's a part like in gurren lagaan where star is trapped in her mind and she thinks that's what she is or is shown an alternate dimension version of herself or something. or if it's a cop out ending and the last shot is just everything panning out revealing it was all her fantasy.

>After a decade of narcoterrorism and mass bloodshed across five city states, Mewni authorities have finally captured the head of the Mewni Cartel, Marco "La Princesa" Diaz after a lengthy gunfight in the Mewni Si ghetto.

Attached: marco diaz.jpg (800x599, 119K)

Slaves existed but were a luxury item. They didn't become endemic until the South was properly settled and they became necessary for specifically the conditions of farming cotton: that being a fairly year-round, incredibly tedious effort that took loads of manpower compared to literally every other crop.

More likely is indentured servitude, which everyone was liable to end up in of they ever went into debt.

Why does Toffee look so fucking gay all the time

Attached: 1496046081269.jpg (319x319, 79K)

>AHHHHHHHHHHHH S-S-SETH HELP ME

da tru pilgrumz wuz black, cracka. A virus from the goop turned them into wh*Teoforms

Attached: [StarClub] Princess Quasar Caterpillar and the Magic Bell - Ghost of Butterfly Castle S4E09 [720P].m (1280x720, 309K)

Ghost of Butterfly Castle
>Beginning was really Down by the River Vol. 2., huh? Didn't think much of it while watching and it was a decent setup, but looking back not much is standing out to me
>More Eclipsa glorification by having the stupid, ugly, filthy, peasant villagers complaining for the 20th time about how you can't trust her and then revealing they've never even spoken. WE GET IT. SHE'S GOOD
>Moon entering the castle was done well. Lot of tension in her slowly exploring that wasn't undercut with jokes. Nice job w/new tapestries too (would've liked seeing Star's tho)
>They seem to lessen the distortion of Mina's voice in Solarian form every appearance. Under the sheet I honestly couldn't tell from the voice that it was her
>They cheaped out after all in the way I'd initially praised Yada Yada Berries for avoiding: Mina planted them, so Eclipsa's threat isn't the average Mewmans, but a 400-year-old monster-carving loon designed to kill. Yeah, they had the others BUY the berries, but they didn't use them. It's cheap
>Otherwise, Mina's scenes were really good and sad, more powerful than a lot of others in S4. She's devoted to this singular purpose she was designed for, and all her comrades and ruler/semi-creator are dead, and no one living supports her anymore (hey, she's like Eclipsa but done well. She's actually experienced loss). That scene with the crows, god. It's great how Mina just started as a weird joke and now has become sort of tragic even as she's dangerous. She might be a favorite for me now
>Is she gonna job offscreen again? Probably
>Also they're maybe banking too hard on viewers knowing the backstory. You'd think they'd at least show Solaria in flashback first, even as I suspect she's appearing later
>Moon leaves Eclipsa to get fucked (good) and presumably Star with her (weird). Kinda feels like she's returning to her more bitchy S1/2 characterization after being much softer in S3

Best of tonight. Mina/Solaria stuff is interesting

In other words, why do you get hot and sweaty over suave lizard man?

I want Star Negro over Star Blanco.

Mina and Solaria are fascinating in that now Mina is no longer following what Solaria wanted. Loveberry attacking Eclipsa would most likely result in either Mina being depowered or even put to death.

Isn’t it obvious

Attached: 522AF62B-4FFC-4F57-A3B1-C63702C88490.png (663x718, 402K)

"Merely", nigga. Nice image though.

is because hes head is shaped like a peepee

This seems like a decent enough place to ask. I've heard good things about this show for years, so i finally started watching it. Do the jokes get better? Also, whats with the adults in there 30s doing all the voices for kids? Art seems fun, and the general plot is ok so far, but damn is it barely funny. I'm on episode... 6? Star just went boy crazy with mewberty and now has wings. Is it really worth watching?

Keep watching and then immediately stop at the Season 3 episode titled "Toffee".

How can anything ever NOT be nonchalant to somebody who literally is older than the universe and knows everything?

Season 1 is no plot until the end, it really picks up in season 2

Attached: 74087227_p1~2.png (1286x1086, 825K)

I dreamt about a Star vs./Rick and Morty crossover last night. Just the characters running into each other while dimension hopping.

>no black nerd fwb

Attached: TENOR.gif (356x348, 1.84M)

Sadly, the show has dived HARD into that format this season. All character relationships are in stasis except for the periodic "relationship development ep" in which things can change...and then not get addressed or even acknowledged on-screen until the next such episode.

No it not. Save yourself.

Imagine being invested in the lore of a fucking cartoon

imagine needing to validate yourself to enjoy something.

young toffee gives michael jackson vibes

Attached: tumblr_ppltbie1dJ1uk5pr5o4_1280.png (1079x1078, 405K)

faggots.

Probably just the jacket.

have sex

It's probably nice to binge it. We're actually almost done with the whole series, ending some time in May. I'd say it's totally worth it if you wanna sit through the episodes at your leisure. It's fun and there's the occasional plot every other episode.

i figured, most shows that make it to like season 3 or 4 have that problem i've found.

Attached: cdacf561dd6442a86c47f9deeb8e8607ef540956[1].png (1233x1009, 512K)

Two options. Either Janna swiped somebody's dimensional scissors, or she just never left after Star brought her to Mewni in Deep Dive.

Hope you have a bad circumcision

youtube.com/watch?v=ydgY5fskwjE

Cornball!
>Star the Underutilized Main Character begins the ep by sucking Eclipsa's dick. The previous segment just proved they can put even joke-ish chars to good use. Why is Star being shafted like this when there's even more about her to work with?
>Eclipsa in this and the following segment comes off a bit ineffective and empty-headed. I'd like to see more of that instead of her constantly being written as amazing and benevolent; makes it clearer how her policies aren't working despite good intentions
>The most basic idea of Mewmans and monsters still not working together despite attempts at integration was decent, but yeah the sports focus wasn't compelling. Also we didn't need more Meteora
>Buff Kids are cute, except that horrible conjoined one. Please put it out of its misery before one of their spines snaps. Also I'm pretty sure the crew incorrectly gave them different names AND that they're now a male-female pair instead of both male, so prepare for someone to make a trans headcanon about them I guess
>Kelly was cute once again. Amazing how much difference giving her just one focus ep made in how I perceive her, and once again why the fuck did that not happen in S3 instead of last week
>Marco was pointless, as he is in most of S4, but at least he seemed interested in doing what he did instead of being tortured or yanked around by master Star
>I mean I GUESS the idea of the kids not being prejudiced was cute, but it is unrealistic that not only were all of them were so purehearted but also that they brought their parents together just like that. This is the same shit that happened with Eclipsa's lame song and I'm not liking where this is going
>"Our generation is garbage" was waaaay too on the nose. And that's saying something for an Eclipsa Vs. the Forces of Racism ep that I think literally used the word "integrated"

Yeah this was the weakest new ep but wasn't offensive. It does kind of kill me to see Star in the background week after week tho

Even Toffee was described as a magneto type by Nefcy early on. He had legitimate causes even if his methods were extreme.

you offering?

If I'm not circumcised by now, why would I get one at this point?

I'm not a whore

user, no offense if i ask, but are you a Generic user?

No, that's not me

Things would be different around here if Taffy was our final boss.

Attached: aba6dccabdfcdd051c24dd83c945a65421bc4195[1].jpg (689x984, 45K)

One thing I find weird is his attachment to Eclipsa and Meteora specifically. Meteora especially seems to be on some shit given that she can already dip down as a fucking baby.

oh then sorry, i just found your writing style similar to him, keep going with your reviews, its nice

so, they just gonna do the Morty son plot from Rick and Morty with steroids
Meteora: Destruction Domination
Eclipsa: did you just say dada?
Meteora: DESTRUCTION! DOMINATION!
Eclipsa: you did say dada!

Honestly the lore in Star vs. is so fucking boring i was fine with it. Mewni proper isnt very interesting since its literally just a bunch of woods with retards in it. I think the staff realized that after last season, which is why most of the episodes now take place in completely different locations

>dimension hopping
Remember when that was actually a thing in this show?

More like corn-fields with some retards in it.

>user
a fucking worthless excuse for human life

True, still I feel they still refuse to go back to wacky adventures with the cast, you have a couple here and there, but this season alone have had 4 different episodes about newmans vs monsters, is like they ran out of ideas.

>A Spell With No Name is next week's episode. In the Book of Spells the chapter containing the spell that kills Spetarians has notes stating that it's so terrible that it won't be given a name.

Get ready for some shit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07-22-05-04.png (3120x1440, 1.06M)

Remember when fun was a thing in this show?

Didn't Solaria also create some unnamed WMD spell?

She created a spell capable of shattering all crystals, including Rhombulus'.

Meteora's Lesson
>The beginning with Eclipsa cooing and Meteora babbling was a glimpse into my personal hell
>Janna ignores Meteora completely, making her the Star Vs. char with the 2nd most relatable interaction with her (Mina is #1)
>Was not looking forward to a whole ep of baby Meteora hijinks, but they kept them to a minimum and didn't make her so fucking gross this time, more just a generic innocent baby. She isn't cute or interesting and I don't like how it seems assumed the audience will think she is, but I could take it
>Don't like what Glossaryck's training implies for the finale. So are we to take it literally that Meteora is the most powerful monster? Also, doesn't seem good to show her dipping down with "evil" magic if they don't want to make it seem like she should be killed for the good of Mewni
>Glossaryck was fine but not memorable, and I think it's the one-sided conversations that hurt him. Adding a baby to this show just isn't that interesting
>Reynaldo was decent. First time it was made clear in-show that Glossaryck created the MHC
>I kinda like the idea of showing the first Mewmans. Not that weird of a time loop given that it changed nothing and we've known for years Glossaryck's a god, but could've been done better. I want to see more of the first queen. Also proves the first bloodline ain't shit
>It's not a real issue but if I think about it too hard I dislike the wand "really" being Meteora's rattle. She has like a Midas touch of shit, retroactively poisoning the series
>Toffee! Voice was different enough that I wasn't sure it was Michael C. Hall at first, but I like that they tried to make him sound younger
>Long-haired edgy teenage phase, breaking Glossaryck's arm for the hell of it. I like it, and come on, we've always known Toffee was a sadistic fuck
>I love Toffee. I hate Meteora. You'd think I'd hate him BTFO by her. I did not. It came off like it was supposed to, him hating the Butterflys, rather than LOL METEORA PWNZ

you can't just post something like that user without providing some sauce

yeah it has a name, it's called ligger killer

I don't understand why he is teaching Meteora when Eclipsa still needs help with magic

Some brazillian can make a better Mewni than the show creators.

Even the the fucking storyboarders wanted to bang Toffe

GTFO!!!!

Marco was pajeet or jewish or wtf?

>this entire episode
We Kingdom Hearts 3D now?

Attached: 1473370658324.jpg (830x1043, 134K)

Some brazillian can make a better Mewni than the show creators.

Attached: Reminder that some hue monkey can do better worldbuilding than the show writers.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

What happens when Star finds out Marco and Kelly are fuck buddies?

is this the dude that made the bunch of old mewni princess that were basically Stars recolors?

>lusting over dead cloaca
Disgusting

No. Femanon with bad taste.

Attached: c36a5b72-18a0-48a8-8f83-996eb6a0b495.jpg (1280x713, 87K)

>And yeah, it wasn't what made him immortal or even what kickstarted his grudge against the family, the way some are reacting. It wasn't Moon that started it, it wasn't Comet, it wasn't Glossaryck even. Who knows exactly what drove him other than being a sociopath or just having that much Septarian pride
>It was pure fanservice bringing him back but it liked it and I think the character was portrayed fine here. But yeah I'm glad he's dead and this is hopefully the entirety of his role in S4. It's playing with fire bringing back decent characters

Kind of a terrible premise but wasn't the worst episode of the show, season, or even today even though I completely expected it would be.

Now that we're almost halfway through the season, it's official: S4 really is better than S3. I'd even say I'm kind of enjoying it. I don't think all of this is going to come together well or that I'll be satisfied with the outcome, but the show really has been feeling funnier, watchable, and more interesting than lately compared to S3.

Now if only Star would actually do something.

Thanks! I feel like my posts could get annoying, but I've been trying to get all my thoughts in one place rather than a bunch of separate posts and maybe get more clarity on where the season seems to be going and how well I think it's doing that.

She already knows they're dating, doesn't she? She seems cool with it.

She was so cute...

Yep, and it's still better worldbuilding than the show.

Actually they werent slaves many were indentured servants which is kore or less but caps out at 7 years max it wasnt tell a black man sued to keep his servant forever that slavery got precedent

Meteora's magic drains souls. She drained half of Moon's soul, but Moon seems to have recovered in the Realm of Magic? So do souls originate from the Realm of Magic, or are souls like water in an individualized vase, and to restore it one must simply retrieve more from the source?

I hope she gets some porn with Star
also
Skackie = skank + Jackie
they have it out for her

Attached: Skankie.png (331x492, 54K)

They're not "dating" though, they're friends with benefits.

Jushtin got the charisma, Solaria was left with just the psycho and genocide

Episode 8 (bloodmoon ball/fortune cookies) had 3 jokes that actually made me laugh.Thats more than all 7 before it. You're right that its at least fun as a time waster i suppose. But seriously though, whats up the with the voice acting?

Everyone in that dimension is an uglier version of the shows dimension

Has Mina said ANYTHING wrong? Day of the Wand is coming soon for you monsters.

Attached: 451946414c7d7537877c94c47455ca42.jpg (527x1200, 62K)

No, that's something she got from her dad
Meteora doesn't know how to use magic just yet

Might be souls, might be "life energy."
S'what I got out of that anyway. Or did they explicitly say souls?

They said "souls" late in S3 after avoiding explicitly defining it for a while, but since it was a peasant guy saying it you could maybe assume that's just his best guess for what exactly is happening.

Double trips of truth. This show doesn't even qualify as a shadow of its former self at this point.

they're souls considering Tom lost a bunch against her.

Souls would raise questions about the magic dimension. Everybody who got soul-sucked got their souls back though. Which is weird, because moon's ...didn't? Or half of it or whatever. Or maybe hers went to the magic dimension rather than back to her so she had to go back to the magic dimension to recover it?

>*burns you*
begone spic

Attached: Eclipleficent.png (473x533, 70K)

>Lorefags (including me) are btfo because nothing matters.
>Did I get that right?
No, shipfags got btfo last week by destroying their preferred ship/curse
Lorefags as me are actually pretty happy of knowing more from Mewni past, and Glossaryck and Mina's backstory

that Glossaryck thing made everything feels empty.

>"...fourteen, fifteen, sixteen..."

Thats honestly the only reason im still here

Attached: 1552196960980.png (719x685, 526K)

that's not abnormal for voice acting, my dude. Gravity Falls was my first distaste with "adults using their regular voices for tiny children", but I'm sure I've experienced it previously. Simpsons being a big example. Star's VA is in her 20s. Girls have a wide range of vocals. Amazing, isn't it?

>Our generation is garbage
Is it really, Cotugno? Perhaps you haven't actually tried to see why so many people are racist beyond color

Attached: 1553390436282.jpg (330x328, 9K)

You disagree with this universally held opinion? Every generation is garbage, but it's most acceptable to criticize your own.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74087227

It's just common sense, dude. Pilgrims did not exactly include a lot of Africans.
What if a story like Kirikou included a bunch of white villagers?

Thats fair

Attached: 1554245184644.jpg (596x628, 44K)

Glossaryck is a cryptic asshole. Every story told or acted by him will make you feel empty. But from the first Mewman and especially Toffee perspective it was actually significant.
I still believe in Nefcy

THIS

>Manna
how pissed would people be if Nefcy actually made this end game?

Attached: 2a0fb0f2349c1f1bbf9589b6c877bcea7d645637.jpg (564x564, 35K)

I think the 4 Jantom fans would get really pissed off

got a place where the other megas are?
I'm trying to catch up with the show

Attached: 1456611190747.gif (500x345, 931K)

The way I've looked at his actions, I interpreted his motives to entirely be motivated solely on the interest of magic itself. He doesn't care how magic is used. So long as it is used and thrives in the world. It doesn't matter to him who has or uses the wand. He follows and is interested in the wand and wants to ensure it will continue to be used.

Yon delude thyselves with thine own illusions.

IF
JANNA
WINS
=
I EAT MY SHIT

Attached: hug-bees2333.png (1018x1140, 219K)

Given that it would be a really stupid ending, people would definitely be pissed.

>But from the first Mewman and especially Toffee perspective it was actually significant.
All of the "lore" is just a practical joke Glossaryck's been pulling for thousands of years, if not longer.

at this point I wouldnt put it pass them

Can anybody help a brainlet out? I just caught up with the series, and apparently Star and Moon aren't part of the original royal family? Then how the hell do they have magic without the wand? Why can Star and Moon become bugs while we've never seen Eclipsa do it?

Attached: 1546103038059.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

Janna seens to be the kind of girl who would be into pegging. That would be the best ending scenario, just saying

Attached: dajhdj8-f5760053-37a9-4f88-8fac-05cc76317a96.png (829x1080, 270K)

They have enough episodes to make it work. Just look at how fast they were able to make Jarco and Kelco look like viable endings.

The wand basically emits magical radiation that gives those who stay in it's radius the magic powers.

Modern day Mewni has black people, and so these pilgrims presumably have varying skin tones to represent the different skin colors of modern day Mewmans. Fantasy pilgrims probably don't need to be historically accurate, real world pilgrims, in my opinion.

>I still believe in Nefcy

Attached: tumblr_ppm5p6Ge021ueacfmo1_400.gif (336x397, 1.61M)

Magic is like an STD you get it on contact with magic objects or by visiting the magic realm, the bug is a result of massive contact like SuperAIDS

Eclipsa could become a bug but it takes training normally (Star's exceptional in this area), and she still can't willingly use magic wandless.

It was just shown in the most recent episode that there's nothing special about Eclipsa's line. A random peasant woman was given the wand in both cases, and both lines developed more innate magic use through this exposure to the wand.

The wand itself is only a tool to reach the magic realm, that place is where all the magic originates, with practice you can cast without it.
Main reason why Marco could also use magic, because the wand helped him, unless they asspull something and destroy this explanation.

The cuckening continues

Attached: IMG_5640.jpg (816x612, 72K)

Except they really haven't made Kellco look viable. And back in season 2 it didn't exactly take a lot to make Jarco seem like it could be viable, since Marco had been wanting Jackie from the very start.

Plus at least there Marco actually considered Kelly a friend prior to the writers shoving them together out of the blue. He only even tolerates Janna's existence because she's Star's friend. He literally likes Ponyhead more than Janna, and he hates Ponyhead.

All mewmans (humans) react to being exposed to magic the same. The wand contains a magical unicorn that powers the wand. The unicorn is also from the realm of magic. Magic itself used to be present in mewni but now solely exists in the realm of magic or second hand from the wand.

I think it's been implied that magic affinity comes from exposure to magic. This can be made easier through conduits like the royal wand. "Mewberty" was originally introduced as something all "mewman" girls undergo, but I'm not even sure if that's the case still. Star developed her super saiyan form after successfully "dipping down", so one would assume that's how Moon developed hers. Eclipsa's succession to the throne was a tumultuous one and she had a less traditional education on her magic, and in current day is unable to wield magic without the wand. She has powerful spells, but less formal training, which Glossaryck does not seem interested in providing as he is more interested in Meteora at the moment.

is weird. I forgot that Marco has a say in it.

>Starcofags so desperate they have to make shitty photoshops

Attached: 1551049013107.png (1357x1319, 1023K)

WHY DID MARCO'S CHEEKS LIGHT UP!? DOES ANYONE HAVE A FAMILY TREE?!

Book says that with being exposed to magic (Marco is always with Star) you get marks, also it looked like Marco dipped down so it exposed it even more, you can also see other mewmans with it.

Still this is only an explanation the book gave, not the show itself, it's weird at the same time because River doesn't have them, or the previous kings too i think.

Eclipsa dipped down for the first time when she stopped Moon from killing Meteora.

That doesn't mean she knows how to do it again (Star wasn't able to do it at will for quite some time after initially dipping down to open her secrets closet and free Marco), but doing it for the first time means it's now POSSIBLE for Eclipsa to learn to do it at will.

>why was marco even in cornball?
To show cute Kellco moments, which I appreciate.

>also, janna. she is suddenly everywhere, no explanation.
Honestly, it's just fanservice for Tumblr. Sabrina, Ariel, Gish, Nefcy, etc. all have their finger on the Tumblr fan pulse. Why pass up the opportunity to get brownie points by appeasing them?

>finally, someone can tell me why meteora hate marco? baby meteora can remember princess turdina or something?
the running joke is that she had her memory erased but the hatred she held for Turdina is still deep down in her soul.

Attached: Janna.png (720x960, 634K)

Because all mewmans are just humans that stumbled into mewni. Effectively, there's no difference to how humans and mewmans react when exposed to magic. Either from the magic itself or from the wand.

It is oddly adorable how Glossaryck does seem to care for the queens and princesses, as well as how they care for him.
Whatever his plan is, it doesn't seem like he's using them as tools.

>Jarcofags calling anybody else desperate
Also this remains the single most romantic moment in the series to day.

Attached: tumblr_ppeo5dovwS1x7b8pfo6_1280.gif (768x432, 2.77M)

The idea of the Solarian Program is interesting, but no doubt this will be glossed over. Same with Loveberry basically being a fucked up war vet who can't seem to disconnect from her original mission.

Part of the metamorphosis is that it removes your conscience.
She's without a sense of right or wrong. Just pure loyalty to mewmans.

Nah dude, she's got amazing finger strength. I think we can all see where this train is really going.

Attached: 6ab6c380241b3f086172385c4b4319cbd0d784fev2_hq.jpg (750x1011, 69K)

I kind of want it to be revealed that Mina had some hand in Solaria's death. The fact that monsters killed her has always been iffy to me, but if it were someone close to her, like her own soldiers, then it would start to make sense.
Could be that she was finally tired of the campaign and was going to end the genocide, but the war loving Solarian's did not want that.

I wonder if the Realm of Magic water can expunge the spartan magic from Mina. I hope death isn't the solution.

Shit, I can't believe I missed that. She wasn't even hiding it.
Are there any other staff references in the show?

Attached: tumblr_ovzno3Itdy1rrl7leo1_1280.jpg (720x899, 302K)

Is anyone else kinda attracted to Toffee?

This might surprise you, but Star and Marco are based on the show creator Daron Nefcy and her husband. You didn't hear it from me.

>Marco
>having a say

Attached: 14hours.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

There are a few background characters drawn or named after crew members, but they're usually Mewman/human and not really important or noticeable.

Anybody have a cute black/brown nerd fwb? how'd you get so lucky?

Attached: 1554012868881.gif (600x339, 1019K)

Also apparently Daron Nefcy or someone who looks just like her is the president of the U.S. in this universe, going by a picture on the wall of celebrities who'd visited Emilio's Pizza.

Final season reveals Glossaryck to be evil
They bring back Jeffrey Tambor to voice him

If Solaria indeed died by her subordinates in a cover-up, was it done by Mina alone or with a group of fellow warriors? Backstab or confrontation escalating to violence?

I actually enjoyed this. It was a pretty easy to digest episode. though predictable it wasn't boring.

Don't you ever dare to touch my perfect angel Jackie, Cotugno

>She created a spell capable of shattering all crystals, including Rhombulus'.
>Star has a remaining copy of the book
>Globgor encased in crystal
hmmmmmm

It would most likely be a confrontation, but I can see Mina planning something before hand if she ever noticed Solaria faltering in her war.

They aren't dating. I don't think Star knows, but Kelly is very casual about it all that I don't think it would matter. She even asked him if he wanted to hang out with Star instead of with her at the time.

Attached: 1554012795422.gif (600x339, 1.36M)

If we're going to complain about forced diversity, I'd say this was the much more egregious moment.

Attached: This is for you, David! I'll always love you!.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

your angel's first and second orgasms came from Janna, you cannot deny this.

Janna will use her strong fingers on Marco

Attached: manna.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

I want to believe that was just a tomboy.

Race is different in Mewni than on Earth. You could be black as fuck but be considered full Mewman as Star. It probably comes down to how long your family has lived in Mewni and how much you present as a human figure.

I feel his motives are more egotistical.
He only started the fire, but the history originated in such actions still is pretty interesting

I think it's alright for little boys to liberally pronounce their love. Should be encouraged, really.

thats a gay 4 year old, who apparently had a relationship and a break up

Nefcy is too cute to be Star though.

Attached: 1552860834785.png (719x873, 881K)

Actually, some of the first black folks to come down to the Americas (northern, anyways) were not slaves at all. It was a fairly good relationship. That whole slavery shtick started roughly 10 years after the first touchdown though. Dutch Traders trickled them in from Africa (purchased from other Africans who took enemy warriors after battles, mostly). THEN full blown slavery kicked in shortly after.

So you have a decade timespan of plausible race-mixing.

But then again; this is a cartoon about a badly developed lore-riddled world where Mewmans live SOLELY on corn and the biological diversity and sheer outnumbering of monsters didn't curbstomp the Mewmans into oblivion.

And somehow there's heavy descrimination between Mewmans and Monsters, but somehow Mewmans get along fabulously with other dimensional beings and creatures that, for all intents and purposes, are 'Monsters' just not from Mewni.

Attached: 1458521603257.png (184x156, 2K)

Not worth it, drop it while you can

The photoshop so bad.

Attached: 1465258464682.jpg (500x500, 34K)

>the single most romantic moment in the series to date
Kelly outdid you guys in a single episode while starcucks need four seasons for a moment like this

She probably just needs a good dicking to take her mind off her work.

man, gay kids so promiscous

My theory is that Marco is a long-lost descendant of Jushtin.

>I feel his motives are more egotistical
Not necessarily mutually exclusive really. His interest in seeing magic thrive may be purely self centered.

Could be that the magic dimension is his home and dominion. His interest in seeing it grow would be solely be based on seeing said dominion grow. Maybe mewni and the magic dimension we're one at one point and he wants to see it return that way.

FEMALE SPEHSS MAREENZ

Attached: 1525189438567.jpg (1024x578, 71K)

These used to be nice threads

I love this idea. The chuuni Star concept is way more fun as a character.
Also I love how her name is just her mashing up her love of both sci-fi & fantasy. That's such a natural, dorky kid thing to do.

Probably a normal family, and she turns to escapism because she thinks her life is boring.

at least the shipping nonsense is contained

>think it's a little weird they acted like Ludo's on great terms with the rest of his family. Wasn't it pretty heavily implied Brudo encouraged his siblings to bully him?
Considering Ludo's modus operandi, it's possible he simply threatened to kill all his other siblings unless they pretended to be a happy family around Dennis.

I'd honestly be interested in seeing each one of the character references. I only catch a few (including the Terrace, Lorenz, Cotugno reference in Gravity Falls's Stanchurian Candidate).

Also, I remember when the President Nefcy reference came out, some user asked Cotugno and Nefcy to run for President.

arythusa.tumblr.com/post/158935744212/in-pizza-thing-i-saw-daron-nefcy-put-herself

Attached: stanchurian crowd.gif (500x280, 482K)

There is no way Jackie is going to be straight since Sabrina has willed her into bihood, user.

Attached: 1a92908fad2960c84cc689a49ee4cf4b3ea31c57.jpg (700x800, 193K)

Ask cotugno to run for presidency? Can you imagine how fucked this country would be?

Attached: smugwojak.jpg (634x650, 47K)

>strong, experienced fingers of a brown girl grinding your prostate while you sleep

i'll have what he's having.

Attached: 1551072746498.jpg (440x422, 14K)

Dennis said he respects Ludo cause he was the only sibling to stand up to their parents. The rest where probably down with leaving.

Well she did say she was going to murder a bunch of innocent humans.

What is a "curse" in this context? Like the enemy version of shipping?

That's not a girl, that's a FILIPINO LADYBOY

The curse they're referring to is explicitly the curse of the blood moon.

>Perhaps you haven't actually tried to see why so many people are racist beyond color
People are racist because Drumph became the president with the help of Russian hackers and because of alt right trolls, that's why we need to impeach the motherfucker and deplatform anybody who speaks out against open borders.

>Mina with a wand
That'd be great because it feels like the show didn't really do much with the "if someone evil holds the wand it basically superpowers you and gives you a wicked demonic form" concept.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Attached: Lanprincesa.jpg (3035x2150, 559K)

>People are racist because Drumph became the president with the help of Russian hackers and because of alt right trolls, that's why we need to impeach the motherfucker and deplatform anybody who speaks out against open borders.
You're not even trying now.

I'd vote for a Nefcy-Cotugno ticket, if only to see what VP Cotugno would do.
I'd let her smell my hair and kiss the back of my head.
I'd let President Nefcy grab me by boipussy.

Attached: Madame VP.jpg (419x600, 80K)

I don't think his interest is in the magical dimension but in the Mewni dimension. He feels it's his creation and he's the supreme God there. But the real power is in the inhabitants of the magic dimension.

That's similar to the demiurge in gnostic mythology

I don't have the picture, but on that image that was posted in a recent thread with a lot of the Echo Creek's students' official names, several have the same name/features as boarders or other crew members who were involved with S1.

I think there are more too but by now I can't remember exactly who and when. Jushtin's named after a boarder too.

I think that was a joke.

In the case of River, I can easily see it just being a case of differing personalities. Marco is the kind of guy who would believe in magic and his ability to use it. River is all about doing stuff with his own two hands.

No idea why none of the other kings wouldn't have developed anything though. Maybe Glossaryk gives them a magic vasectomy.

You are so incredibly blind. Go back to twitter where you belong.

Attached: 1551980336436.jpg (1104x927, 386K)

Maybe.
Well find out pretty soon at least.

The king usually doesn't get the wand. Thus, no real exposure to magic. Jushtin got cheek marks when he had the wand

I want to see those episodes

>Lobster Claws
Come to think of it, didn't that episode basically drive home the idea that Lobster Claws was a destructive asshole by nature and that it was a waste of time trying to reform him?

Kinda goes against the "monsters are just misunderstood" cliche they've been leaning on since then.

Occasional reminder that Tomco is the cutest.

WILD SPECULATION TIME

The first mewman settlers were actually humans from the middle ages who fell into the ROM (possibly through the sealed off well shown in Conquer), losing memory of their previous lives after getting exposed to the golden goop and got spoonfed their origin as mewmans by Glossaryck.

Mewmans are just humans that got mutated by exposure to magic, so it makes sense that any human could develop cheekmarks after enough of it.

Star is also womanlet.

Attached: nefcy blood moon ball.jpg (1080x721, 111K)

Sounds solid to me.
Explains why monsters view mewmans as Invaders and why mewmans can't seem to remember that they are.

There's nothing romantic about "let's be a G-rated version fuck buddies to distract ourselves from our feelings for other people." Especially since it's a Disney cartoon for kids and thus there's not going to be any actual fucking, just kisses on the cheek.

how the fuck is nefcy so cute?

>every kiss on the cheek represents them fucking
damn, the SVTFOE crew is sneaky

I was thinking about it, and based on the magic ocean the settlers were floating on, I think I know what Mewni is supposed to be.

Attached: latest[1].png (796x559, 685K)

Wait, but does that means Janna's 14 hours of helping Marco forget his love for Star was a stand in for something else too?

The moral of the story was that monsters aren't unconditionally evil like Star thought and that they were capable of being good.

It's pretty much a dead theory now, but I liked the idea that the wand had a mind of it's own and that it could be "awake" when held by an evil person which is why the wand looked more like Lobster Claws when he held it while good but lose that resemblance when LC held it while evil. Would have been cool if the wand itself was the final boss.

Tbh, I don't really like the direction they took with the monsters in seasons 3-4. In Lobster Claws, they had Ludo telling LC to "act like a monster" and when Star said "all monsters are evil," LC said that they "don't have to be" acknowledging that they were evil.

In Marco Grows a Beard, Ludo tells Buff Frog that he saved him from a life in the swamp and took in one of the monsters off the street. So we see that monsters live in poor conditions.

In "Is Mystery" they had the other monsters admiring Buff Frog for his skills in torturing people and the monsters were bragging about how evil they were.

When Moon visited the Avarians, Brudo said they were extra hard on Ludo to "toughen him up" so I imagine most other monsters had similar upbringings.

I thought Moon the Undaunted would put the lynchpin in all this by explaining why the monsters are so violent and wreched: She scattered the leaders of the monster armies and left them "without country or leadership." So I thought Season 3 would be about how monster society is basically a mad max world where the most brutal and violent monsters called the shots, and attempting to integrate peoples comprised mostly of brigands and barbarians with the comparably more docile and wary mewmans.

I also expected the monsters to be more suspicious of Star and her intentions. At least most Mewmans only fought monsters when there was a war going on, but Star used to like to run into the wild and beat them up just for shits and giggles..

Attached: YP-SV-1S-01x13_14.mkv_snapshot_09.36.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

I hate to say it but there's no small chance they didn't have all this lore all planned from the beginning and some of it may have been made up after season 1 without regards to what was established previously.

Well, if you rewatch season one you notice some inconsistencies. With Ludo, the latter half of season 2 and beyond makes it look like Ludo had a hard life with hard parents. But season 1 made it seem like Ludo was spoiled rotten as a kid since he was incredibly helpless and couldn't even recognize a fish as such when he saw it, referring to it as "sushi."

Compared to Gravity Falls, Star Vs lore seems more "made up as they go along" lol, I think partially due to how much it's changed since it's original concept. Like a Butterfly, it's always metamorphosing from one thing to another from the misadventures of an autistic loli LARPing as a magical princess, to an autistic teenager who was actually a magical princess living on earth, to an autistic gypsy helping a size queen unite squabbling peasants and dindu nuffins.

Even if the show has had it's share of stumbles though, I just hope it has a strong finish. This week's batch of episodes were pretty good I think.

Close... She's just a friend at the moment though :|

Sort of... She's not black and she's just a friend at the moment

Whoops, sometimes my internet pretends not to post what I posted.

were WHAT came from?

Attached: 1549410649606.png (720x642, 23K)

Can't strongly disagree with anything here.

>Whatever his plan is, it doesn't seem like he's using them as tools.
How the hell did you come to that conclusion? He explicitly sees them as tools, he has already shown that he could care less about Eclipsa and Star.

Attached: New Generation.jpg (1244x1317, 165K)

Just realized the bully kid was re-imagined into Tom. Same nose even.

That's not a stand-in for anything. Janna literally did rape Marco during those 14 hours.

You don't know this moron.

Well he knows know because I have to explain that the obvious joke was in fact a joke.

Attached: 73821191_p0.png (1506x1106, 278K)

Misha, you're a fucking moron that needs a permaban and be the reason a full country gets an IP ban because they allowed you to be born.

Who could blame you? Teenage Toffee is handsome.

Attached: b38a268eeebcfa1be1bb5e3e0d3a09a3.jpg (736x415, 35K)

So if Glossaryck really DOES turn out to be the main villain...

Would Eclipsa's immortal-killing spell work on him?

>”I’m calling my mommy”
>Star prevents young child from calling his mommy

Same, where are the fucking "Forces of Evil"? They are supposed to be half the show, and it really shows that they are missing.

Sad thing is that I no longer can tell if you are shitposting or just that slow, but here's a hint.

Attached: Sketch (6d2).png (640x425, 167K)

That's called a gag, not a hint.

The "gag" is that the real "forces of evil" are authority figures (ludos parents), capitalism, monarchs (not eclipsa), society and lack of diversity acceptance of current generation.

I don't want to be edgy, but my goodwill for this is really wearing down now. Just a couple of days ago I was sure I'm invested in it enough to finish it no matter what, but now I'm not so sure anymore.

It's not like the episodes themselves are hurting my feelings or anything, but it's just so disappointing. They don't have a plot so what we do now is unearth characters and stuff that happened some time ago and was done with and pretend it matters, most probably necroing it to glue some final showdown from it with shitty "haha! suprise!" retcon plot-twists as a catalyst? I don't want this, I don't need this. If you didn't have any idea for where to take the show, why didn't you just finish it with battle for mewni.

And can we please, for the love of all that's holy, stop devoting entire eps to monster-mewman relations in a vain attempt to make people care? It's a rhetorical question. A typical writing mistake, come up with a plot that no one cares about and then double down on it, writing yourself into a corner, because people hate it more and more, but you've devoted too much time to it to just drop it.

I think the audience might soon realize who's the real forces of evil here and the authors are not gonna like it.

It's a children's cartoon. On a board for cartoons. Are we supposed to just shit on it because some other people did? Are you afraid to tell people in real life of your interests because you're afraid they won't like them? Do you pretend that you hate stuff that other people do?

I don't know where we fucking went so wrong as to make absolute fucking cowards like you -who parrot every shitpost they see- welcome on this board. You echo every criticism you notice on this website without any knowledge of its source content so you can feel like you fit in the Yea Forums "le epic pessimist mindset" because you're certainly not going to get the satisfaction of community and friendship out of real life, you worthless fucking nobody.

I hate you. I hate everything you represent in this day and age on this board in which shitposting hiveminds have replaced actual debate. I hate that you are incapable of forming your own opinion. I hate that genuinely good shows and movies now have a bad reputation on this site because of fucking morons like you.

Attached: Glossaryck.jpg (900x506, 306K)

I don't care what happens so long as Starco gets KEKED out of existence. Kellyco will emerge to avenge Jackie, and soon the starscucks will be sipping their own bitter nectar.

Attached: 1521184300641.png (1050x1000, 1.39M)

The entire point I'm making is that I liked it a lot when it was a children's cartoon. It's anything but now and that's what sucks.

Glossaryck it's not legal to own niggers like this anymore

Attached: 1523035672569.png (1000x499, 282K)

Attached: 1507134996532.png (620x545, 475K)

None of that is gonna happen. It's just another subplot developed to be completely dropped without a thought when the need to artificially prolong the inevitable is no more.

Okay, then just don't watch it. No need to go on an autistic rant about it.

It's impossible for me not to hear the first two sentences in Glossaryck's voice every time this gets posted.

Weep your bitter tears, O starcuck. The delicious salty, sweet taste seeping from your eyes will only serve as a testament to the loud, GLORIOUS lovemaking that we Kelly/co/mrades will bear witness too at the last episode.

Attached: 1552845859265.png (1518x788, 705K)

this screenshot reminds me of Rocco's Modern Life

> it's so terrible that it won't be given a name
That's kinda retarded

kek

Attached: 1506646538402.jpg (204x203, 23K)

Kids that age don't talk about relationships like that. It's disturbing to portray them that way. Probably the grossest thing that this show has done.

Oh, for the record I'm at a point where I wouldn't mind it at all. The Kelly ep was the first really good ep since I don't remember when and the chemistry between them is at least slightly reminiscent of S1-2 instead of this weird shite we got S3 onward.

It's just that there is ZERO chance of this actually happening and the cornball ep is more proof of that.

O, faithless generation! How long shall I be with you? If you had faith you would had shown it and had you had taste in ships it would'st been known to even the lowliest in the kingdom of Mewni.

For the last shall be first and the first shall be last. Mewmen.

Attached: 1520514850688.png (500x500, 143K)

>Kellyco will emerge to avenge Jackie
But wouldn't that shit all over Jackie even more, to have her replaced by some literally who shrub girl instead of Marco going back to her?

He works for the next heir, not the current monarch.

You're joking but Janna has done stuff that are almost as bad as sexually raping him.

I wonder if the eventual closure of Tumblr will cause a shift in showrunners pandering to a community?

Since this is the last season, and we're already nearly halfway though, I think it's safe to say this is going to be another series for the main ship only gets together in the last 5 minutes of the last episode

Half the episodes this week introduced the main villains for the season: Ludo and Mina.

Attached: be0266d565f4016d7f4615ffbec9c58f.jpg (480x527, 56K)

Nihilism is the name of the game in modern cartoons.

>Show ends with Star Janna and Kelly walking up to a portal
>Big increase in luminosity as all three kiss
>Roll credits

this show existence is a gag

>Implying the threesome won't be TomStarCo

Attached: 4655c2833334f91dd5527a32fa5fe303.jpg (736x552, 95K)

The funniest thing is that they went ahead and decided to effectively reset their entire relationship three and a half fucking seasons in (out of four total) and then are steadily proceeding treat it as shitty as they did from the beginning of season 3 on.

meteora is the rightful owner of the wand .

Attached: a.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

Attached: 5.png (1280x951, 639K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x924, 363K)

Attached: 3.png (1280x554, 297K)

How are you people a week ahead of me?

Attached: 2.png (1280x958, 567K)

Attached: 1.png (1280x961, 615K)

We asked Reynaldo for a favour

Attached: 4d576cee21d6ca6534a4e2df5de48e10.jpg (735x417, 44K)

God I hope so, Kelly is easily best girl and I can't imagine her as not having sick abs due to all the fighting and training she does.

Brown tomboy with muscles is best girl and deserves to win.

Nah, Ludo,'s ep was about closure, he's done

Why is glossarick such a shitty, he finds all of his children as nothing but the worst

It's possible. I feel like Star ends up alone.

The show ends with Star sacrificing her life for the greater good. No Starco.

Kelly is fucking boring

But what if it's Marco sacrificing himself instead? Or what if both?

Maybe he was a slave?

The fuck is this?

I want Kelly to be happy.

Please Nefcy, don't give her Jackie's closure

Attached: 87c98b5a5f03dc21d85ea2b8e7ec796a.jpg (720x720, 55K)

I'm just happy we didn't lose Janna. She's always been one of my favorite characters.

wow shit taste

Up until a few weeks ago, I thought Nefcy was a man. Who names their daughter Daron?

Is Glossaryck a kind of 4th dimensional imp or something? Like he's doing anything he wants and nobody cares.

Nobody knows what he is doing.
I doubt anyone would agree on him manipulating babies into hurting teenagers.

Attached: c5ec4d845af0c7e76a29c4bf16228b99.jpg (546x309, 27K)

Who are you quoting? Seriously though, I agree with most of this except I'm liking Meteora more and more. Would love to see her eventually go back to her adult form.

well it's likely considering they pulled a sailor saturn

>Nobody knows what he is doing.
Isn't it obvious? He got finished training Star, she became Queen, his job is done with her. Same as Eclipsa. Now it's his job to train Princess Meteora.

Would you still love Star if she had tits?

wait
she's a boy?

Can someone remind me what dipping down is exactly?

Not a burger, but Why SVTFE are obssesed with race and minorities?, is that a problem in the US society?, is not just a meme?

Hi from Yurope

She is our only and true Queen, she can kill the monsters and stop this shitty timeline. Also she is sexy AF!

There's a dimension in which all magic comes from, glossarick is the universe creating a being to understand itself, specifically magic. Deep down is magically getting one self into the essence of magic itself.

>you bad goyim who didn't buy the book of spells
Ahhhh, some sparks of the true face of CO/

>race and minorities
>not a problem in yurope
stop baiting so hard
oh wait you live in one of those shitholes that's even too poor to accept refugees lmao

Did you remember how narcos love use femine nicknames?, user seach for "La Barbie" a famous mexican narco

Two girlfriends from Mexico, they love american D...absolute whores

Refugees and inmigrants live in getthos here, no one care...maybe in Germany and Finland, but is not part of our tv shows or cartoons.

Burgers always try to show blacks like they are some kind of supernatural humans

Don't bully portugal. It's not their fault that no refugee wants to stay there because of their weird language.

Twitter dangerhairs

They kinda are. That's why they're magical wise negros, have huge superdicks, get to fuck all the white girls called Stacy, are good at sports like basketball, and are witty comedians living in Beverly Hills.
At least, that's what burger television shows.

Mind you, the mewman settlers might have just been people from the 20th or 21st century enacting settlers, but then they got hitched by some magical weirdness and got pulled through the plane of magic several centuries into the past to another world.
It's magick. Ain't not gonna have to explain shit.

We already knew that when the first book came out and revealed that he fathered the whole High Commission.

I just love Janna ok? I wish for her to have the best episodes in season 4. and a cute Manna ending

Attached: 1498871725612.png (223x395, 131K)

Poland is not poor (not anymore), but every country who accept inmigrants become in a shithole, somehow our policy of "fuck inmigrants" is illegal for the EU. But we dont care.

Also, Why mericans love black D so much?

They don't live solely on corn. You see Mewmans eating a bunch of different things that are not corn. Corn is just their favorite food, and according to Marco, doesn't even taste like Earth corn and is some god food.

Why Manna?
is she into him?

Except River has used magic before.

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S03E21.Conquer.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_11.29_[2018.04. (1920x1080, 213K)

god i would eat rapunzels braps

Degenerate freak.

I meant that nobody knows he is training Meteora.
The episose implies he's been doing it in secret so her mother doesn't intervene.

Attached: 7480b53e5b6d96a7bca15cac137c86d3.jpg (736x415, 39K)

Ah, my bad. Thought you meant literally no one, not even Nefcy knows what he's doing.

>Yes she wants a bunch of evil marcos for her harem and a baby with him

Attached: 1486532111882.jpg (350x590, 63K)

Understatement of the year,

This weekend

-Tom+Marco episode
-Globgor+Eclipsa episode
-The coronation (mid-season)... and most likely Mina's attack.

Attached: fd66c2accfaa76efc3154cbc6edc3558.jpg (735x946, 143K)

No, those are the summaries for next weekend... we know shit about this weekend.

So, which book was Quasar Catterpiller's mentor? Glosseryck said that he had 3 siblings, right?

Not quoting anyone; those opinions are all me. I just format it like that for convenience/to hit all my main points instead of writing them out like an essay.

And I'd also want to see Meteora as an adult or child instead of a baby. I found her getting turned into a baby creepy but I know I'm in the minority on that.

Retard
It still the same message since ever. You see say someone else is the force of evil because they are against you, hence the argument between bufffrog and moon when they both play a board game

Attached: 1554679477028.png (1840x1072, 1.39M)

There needed to be no trace of Olga's education for Heinous to be competely dead. Also, muh Sailor Saturn reference.
I'm ok with this.

But I'd like to see child Meteora again before the show ends. She was cute.

Attached: 3d741e7ed80ef27f0ebce831bf7461fa.gif (450x518, 605K)

Poland is still poor and will remain poor, and nobody wants to immigrate to Poland anyway. In fact, every smart Pole wants to leave Poland, which is why only morons remain in Poland.

So are we ever going to see Earth again?

Queen-Napped could be about Eclipsa and Mina, or Eclipsa and Ludo
or I'm just completely wrong

Probably not. Wouldn't be surprised if we never see outside of Mewni again either. Infinite Dimensions and we only ever look at two for more than an episode. Wasted possibilities if you ask me

I would like just one ep back in echo creek

>implying meme arrows are just for quotation
>lurk moar

Fuck off with this pasta already.

Attached: be5 (1).png (1436x1082, 279K)

for me, I hate her more than pony head.

Yeah, this is why about 90% people emigrating are pretty much potato equivalent of whiggers.

I really want this racist, xenophobic piece of back water history scum to die on screen painfully.

>Didn't get the meme
>Tells others to lurk moar

Attached: 1541021697707.jpg (610x663, 60K)

So, who's gonna kill her?
My bet goes for either Globgor (revenge) or Meteora (protecting someone).

Attached: dd94b5c4d2f0ecc167d1bbd66dab1bd4.jpg (736x815, 141K)

It’s anyone’s guess. They shouldn’t have had her job to monster Meteora though.

Star protecting Meteora and immediately mindbreaking for rest of season after realizing she murdered someone.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1467589974571.jpg (453x430, 85K)

Star already murdered lots of peole and she couldn't care less.

Attached: 441548e7bb4a5e34d660e7f3033deb46.jpg (736x414, 38K)

she also used to be a fun bubbly person instead of a secondary character in her own story plagued by shipping bait

Look Yea Forums. Monsters make up 60% of the crime while being only 20% of the society.
Minas actions are justified

100% this

It's true. We got an entire 30 minutes without Star or Marco.

was annoying see how useless Eclipsa is

>piekike thinks hes every right

>Globgor having a Fat Albert voice

Attached: 1443407769674.jpg (192x154, 13K)

>ywn hang out with Mina and talk about purifying the world while browsing /pol/ and listening to moonman

>Magic itself used to be present in mewni but now solely exists in the realm of magic or second hand from the wand

Holy shit I didn't notice that. IF the stump that Glossy pointed the protomewmen towards was THE stump of legend, then that means that that area was not the realm of magic, but Mewni-proper.

And it had the same magic goop as the realm of magic.

So what if...there used to be no realm of magic? What if the realm of magic was one with Mewni until somehow they were cleaved apart? Maybe something to do with the birth of the MHC itself. Which ties into one of the theories that the MHC is the end-boss.

But seeing what magic does to mewmen, I'm not sure they're going to cleave the magic dimension with Mewni again in the end. Do we know what happens to monsters when they go there? (Toffee?)

>one negress, no actual niggers

No wonder this show just treats skin color as just an interchangeable hue.

Hekapoo

>Literally a whole year without star vs fanart
>Only 2 good artists left
>Literally one episode that features a snippet of toffee
>Fanartists

Attached: veggie.jpg (800x450, 64K)

That actually would be in-character and kinda make logical sense. How would you subliminally make someone not like someone? By making them like you.

The tumblrinas won't die. They'll just find someplace else to shit up. And showrunners being tumblrinas themselves, they'll just start pandering to that new community.

La barbie it's a chicano and the one who gave him the nickname was his high school handegg coach

>Hey Breakup Buddy
>STAY AMAZING

Same person who'd name their daughter Dirrhenia

still richer than Black African countries

It's gonna be Moon

To be fair, Meteora needs a size-shifter babysitter.

Attached: 4142b24dfa47dfe78c1113a4b7b833ca.jpg (530x730, 56K)

>mewggle me this batman
>what's 20% and also 60%?
>60% is also 3/5ths

How does this work?

Attached: Untitled.png (555x394, 179K)

He climbs inside.

>Dude kids arent racist dont worry about the old generation they will die
Nefcy must I begin posting all the white children killed by black people in the last tens to show how stupid this statement is? Also black kids are very fucking racist to white children in America.

The cornball is a reference to how football which made by us whites is now dominated by african americans.

Mexicans or Asian girls aren't whores, white western women are hysterical, selfish, dry cunts

To be fair, playing simcity on an earthly scale is the first thing many people would do if they had deity powers.

She is going to get bodied by Globgor but ultimately she will probably get tossed into the Realm of Magic for awhile as a solution to nor outright killing her

Where are the other size-shifters? We only know of Globgor and his father.

Attached: 3300069f79a6e857ed28108f8c0f6de9.jpg (554x692, 68K)

FUUUUUCK I'm sick of this two, I want to see stories about Star not this annoying baby and her slut useless whore mother

Hell, kids are the meanest when it comes to differently-looking kids. Over here where the standard is the brown that these SJWs aspire to, anyone with dark skin is gonna be called 'negro' by kids. And anyone with paler skin is gonna be bullied/ostracized as well.

>football

More like basketball.

Kids have underdeveloped empathy compared to adults and no critical thinking of course they are mean.

Endgame was always Meteora. Glossy there has never taken an interest in any of the others at such an early age. Its all been to get her to where he wants her to be. He's not teaching a baby to dip just for shiggles. Also ends with Marco on Earth, Meaty bans Turdina from Mewni fo sho. Maybe some other shit with Earth getting magic, something something, blocked well gets unblocked.

Will Earth be threatened?

Exactly, which is why the cornball episode is a naive liberal wet dream that has very little basis in reality.

>Mewmen are immigrants
That just raises more questions what the fuck is going on in the continent they came from? The entire time the show took place on some backwater large island while the actual important stuff happened on the Mewmen's home continent. So the Mewmen species exists on that continent while monsters existed on that island very interesting. So the Mewmen really are the invaders.

Still asenine. And all Mewmans are practically special-ed levels of dipshit.

Based on the Book of Spells, the only Queens Glossaryck liked were Eclipsa,Comet and Moon. He seems to be fond of Meteora as well.
You mean Mina and Glossaryck. Ludo is getting his life together.

Why are there two seemingly kidnapped themed episodes?

Magic still exists in mewni. See the fountain where they took the MHC when Toffee soul sucked them.

The first mewmans were probably covered in magic jazz because of whatever event drug them to mewni in the first place and gave them all amnesia. Probably the magic realm pissing all over creation for whatever reason.

I’m curious about the unicorn motif though. That same unicorn shows up every time someone grabs a handful of the stuff with the intent to do something with it, and the whispering spell seems to kill the unicorn in the wand and summon a new one to take its place. Doubly weird is the fact there seems to be both an actual dimension of magic, as well as the inside of the wand acting like some sort of pocket dimension.

I think the show is kinda implying that the "Mewmen continent" you're insinuating is actually Earth. And they passed through the realm of magic onto Mewni.

Is Marco gonna go back to Earth by this point, or is this season just gonna stay in Mewni?

Attached: 009b.jpg (500x351, 33K)

Cant be earth as mewmen have biological differences from us.

Yeah, “the old generation will die off and their racism will go away” doesn’t happen. Kids pick up on the racism and then start adopting it themselves, especially when it comes to stereotypes about things that are actually annoying about other people.

kids arent this absolute in how they act

Wait.
Glossaryck was really there? that actually happend? Like, i thought the whole journey was just a interactive storytime for Meteora.
Man, Daron created a paradox

its BEEEN happening in real life you retard people our ages are far less rascist then people our age 50 years ago.

I think there's an episode with Marco Jr, so
maybe?

They aren’t, but it also isn’t too far off.

Slavery was a common thing in the pilgrim era (i think.)

You must be talking about white people who dont live around blacks, whites who do live around them are racist even liberals like you hint to racist ideas about blacks when they refer to their living spaces as
"bad neighborhoods" or maybe its the fact liberals think blacks are always oppressed meaning they generalize any black person before they even meet them that is literal racism. Aside from whites racism is getting far worse in America with non white people becoming openly hostile and tribal to whites nowadays.

forced tolerance for fear of losing your livelyhood while having the overall state of living going down sounds like a real improvement to me.

Have you heard of evolution? “But not enough time has-“ magic.

Magic and/or evolution.

Nice photoshop, Daron

Attached: FB_IMG_1554699516806.jpg (320x259, 7K)

And that's just America. Over here in the rest of the world, the more Hollywood seems to push blacks, the more we don't like them. I know a lot of people who never really cared about them in the past, but nowadays they notice. "Why is it always a black woman etc." comments are very common now here.

If America were a real democracy, mexicans and blacks would gassed by now

Do you realize where you are? Have you not been paying attention to the whole alt-right movement? Did you not see Brexit happening because they got sick of “refugees” having free reign to settle wherever they wanted once some other member nation let them in?

Racism has changed form, sure. You see less “we should civilize these people because “, but it’s still hugely in play because it just comes up as an issue of modern politics.

Dude dont say evolution because the Mewmen females HAVE EXTRA FUCKING LIMBS that means they are descended from something that had extra limbs, look at us we only have four so in terms of evolution they are related to us as fucking insects.
>the world is not racist
You fucking what mate? In the middle east blacks are called stupid animals casually.

Brexit has nothing to do with refugees its to do wit the EU's tyranny over Britain, the United Caliphate will kill itself even after brexit with DIEversity.

>I hate Meteora
She doesnt know what she is doing, she's literally JUSHT DA BABU

>the world is not racist

I have no idea how you got the complete opposite of what I said in my post.

Kids would bully or murder each other Lord of the flies style if the can. Only the fear of punishment by the adults stop them.

>The world is not racist
Are you retarded?
Even here, in Chiapas (aka Mexico's Butthole) we have naitive people being racist (they even got a word for it, its called "Chamulas"

Attached: Removing the devils.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

oh. you're baiting to push the thread. I seem. But we're a dozen posts past 500 so you're gonna have to make a new one. Don't worry, no need to bait to keep me posting. I'm already trying to keep the thread afloat.

Mk nu bread

>last 5 mins
user thats being generous

Attached: AGENCY.jpg (2894x4093, 1M)

The only good thing about being a Russian is a women, I really pity for you guys about this bitchery going on here.

I'm Asian. A lot of the women here are definitely whores. They weren't two generations back though. Mine and my parents' generations women/girls were/are modest creatures. But the kids are fucking sluts.

Magnum dong.

Janna's going to marry Star and become the Queen consort after Eclipsa realizes she's not really fit to rule and just wants to raise her family in peace so she gives the kingdom back to Star

If you're talking about wings, only those with magic go through Mewberty and sprout wings.

There's at least 3 episodes on Earth coming up starting 2 weeks from now.

Shit taste detected. The only story starring Star this week was the worst by far.

If it wasn't for the secondaries the show would be about Star forcing diversity, attacking the peasants like a dictator and shipping drama.

Attached: e98ef288df9c7b1bab76db72533fea63.jpg (640x358, 64K)