Attached: buttercup.jpg (1025x765, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pn1VGytzXus
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Mandingo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buttercup loves BBC.
They were just stating the obvious.

Wait, is that an HD rip?

It's on Hulu, I don't know what the quality is specifically it's just "best available".

What the fuck is a mandingo?

youtube.com/watch?v=pn1VGytzXus

Attached: 9b6724779c38576b6101efa68e778cd3.png (624x196, 11K)

Mandingo was the name of an African superhero in this episode, named after this.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Mandingo

>Mandingo was the name of an African superhero in this episode
Yeah I know, but mandingo still has the connotation of "black bull with a 10 inch penis". And it has since the 70s.

This is the same thing with the tapioca pudding entry from Scooby Doo. The Urban Dictionary entry was made after the episode aired.

>The Urban Dictionary entry was made after the episode aired.
Again, mandingo has had the connotation of "big dick black bull" way before PPG was even an idea.

Sexual and somewhat derogatory term for a black man, formally a racial slur against all blacks. Its derived from the the Mandinka tribe, who speak the mandingo language, and are also descendants of the Mali empire.

Attached: 11f5666cc92fae63ebb9208b448d1d3c--white-chicks-funny-guys.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Isn't Buttercup supposed to be a lesbian though? lol she's basically Leigh Raven

Leigh Raven isn't a lesbian you dumbass

She's 5, you freak.

WHERE DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

Attached: 1498307132478.gif (440x247, 621K)

Beat me too it, but seriously who cares. Especially here.

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (225x225, 8K)

she has a whole wife user

Attached: DzcGU5cUUAAuQE-.jpg (640x723, 22K)

it's an african tribe
>Derogatory
yeah no. when used electively, it's heavily complimentary, a la 'nubian'

Nubian isn't a compliment you fucking retard its fetishistic

It has basically the same connotations as 'gigolo', but with a racial element. A hispanic or white dude can't be a mandingo. Anybody can be a gigolo, but only black men can be mandingos.

Hulu usually obtains the actual source for whatever old ass series they air and use a simple unobstructing digital conversion method to make as close a perfect clone as possible. Honestly it's better than what Netflix does, they usually just use a pre-existing DVD/Blu Ray that they already offer on-disc and rip it, hence why a lot of the Disney animated ones are from the bad versions.

interesting.

Daawww.

?

not everyone thinks like you John Persons

He's right though, there's a reason why Buttercup has the biggest ass.

Yeah right, pics or it didnt happen.

So I guess you think "genetically superior" and "hypermasculine" are also insults.

Attached: 1549683640218.png (696x563, 14K)

Why would you ever call someone genetically superior?

Used to be a person or an old African tribe

sick fucker, reported

It's canon
Buttercup has a bubble butt

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

It's always been a pretty common term among people who believe in superior/inferior race categories.

Attached: 1550816900637.jpg (699x484, 31K)

Why do I have fucking kill you to learn some respect? The fuck is your problem? Are you a zoomer?