With all the retarded anti-vaxxers running around...

With all the retarded anti-vaxxers running around, I find it hard to believe that an "anti-mutant vaccine" would gain such wide acceptance. In particular, I find it almost impossible that the government would be able to make the vaccine MANDATORY without any backlash.

Attached: Anti-mutant vaccine mandatory.jpg (1040x1600, 583K)

>Make the vaccine mandatory
>Let the opposition form
>Waco the fuckers
Sounds about right for Marvel. Did they reveal that the vaccine causes mutations, alien possession, or something horrible yet?

Not to mention that vaccines only work against viruses, since they consist of exposing the immune system to a weak version of the virus. A magic drug that turns off the X-Gene wouldn't be a vaccine.

fear of mutation > fear of vaccines
imagine if they made an anti-autism vaccine

Nigga that's a world where some people are born with the ability to melt other people's brains by the thousands. You bet the government would move against them.

Honestly, I'd be okay with that. Growing up Autistic was fucking awful for me and I'd spare my entirely hypothetical kids that, at least assuming it doesn't do something really horrible to them.

>imagine if they made an anti-autism vaccine
Anti-vaxxer heads would explode.

i remember some article coming out recently saying that people who didn't get the MMR vaccine were more likely to get autism than people who did

If you told them they could get rid of all mutants at the cost of destroying the planet and subjugating what remains of humanity they would still do it

Anti-autism vaccine causes the flu.

So how will this plot point get resolved? Will the vaccine turn out to not actually work?

The X-Men will blow it up and the evil doctor responsible for the vaccine will see that he is literally worse than Hitler and it will get swept under the rug like so many other thousands of important plot point technologies that would dramatically change the status quo.

>Get anti-autism shot
>It causes measles

You are forgetting the vacine came from a fridge in Beast's lab.
Ergo, there's a big chance it will backfire in some huge way.

Aw man I hate the flu

Are the anti-vaxxers that numerous in the US? I thought it was just a really tiny minority that are retardedly loud about their hate for vaccines.

It is, but tiny loud minorities tend to get the most attention in the US.

>I find it hard to believe that X would gain such wide acceptance
Bet they used to say the same about the germ theory.

It bullpoop!I have Asperger syndrome I know.

I have Asperger syndrome. Saying it's a anti-autism vaccine is incredibly offensive.

It's a tiny minority but since they're concentrated among bougie coastal libs* they get highly disproportionate media attention because every time there's an outbreak it kills some bluecheck's cousin.

*(there are conservative anti-vaxxers are well but they're all either Innawoods not infecting anyone or orthojews)

How do the Inhuman see it?