Will this tie to doomsday clock in any way...

will this tie to doomsday clock in any way? king said it's self-contained but making an evil version of wally is hardly self contained unless he gets killed by the last issue

and he has life-granting powers now via the speed-force? or the speed-force can interact with the green because reasons? is this new flash basically zoom 2.0 and another speedster villain for the flashes to fight, or will this be the end for wally?

Attached: Heroes in Crisis (2018-) 007-023.jpg (1988x3056, 932K)

Wally will not make a significant appearance in Doomsday Clock. His only pertinence will be Lex talking about how Wally's return led to him figuring out what happened.

It's a Superman event. If Wally showed up his real, ongoing, personal beef with Manhattan would overshadow the Superman part of it.

Wall's fate is up in the air. I feel fairly safe though saying he's not the killer and Sanctuary's AI went crazy and killed everyone. Probably had an existential crisis after realizing Wally wasn't insane and the man's family had actually been erased from existence with him not being able to do anything to stop it or get them back.

That's Wally from the future

agreed, wally has too much shit related to him to appear and be relevant this late in the doomsday clock story, but since we're talking about doomsday clock do you think the vision manhattan has of superman rushing towards him in rage could be superboy prime and not superman?

>muh family
The song of the Wallyfag

Attached: 1551316162473.jpg (1988x3056, 1.25M)

or some alt-timeline wally, or maybe this wally just goes insane from not having anyone, but it seems to be so pointless to have him come to the new52 as the literal key to everything and just make him the bad guy

how far will DC push this 'harley as a superhero' gimmick? will they ever go back to her just being a villain, or is she too popular to ever go back to being 'just' another bat-villain and jokers girl

Attached: Heroes in Crisis (2018-) 004-015.jpg (1988x3056, 733K)

>Sanctuary's AI went crazy and killed everyone
good theory, but how did it kill them? does it even have a weapons system, why would it even need one, maybe it expanded it's radius of illusion and has the heroes tied up somewhere and the dead ones are not dead, but ivy did legit die since wally resurrected her so maybe the AI tricked the heroes into killing each other

No. It's about Superman. Everything will be about Superman.

Hey Didio, how's your freakish hatred of the very concepts of love, marriage and family, and desire to create a reality where they don't exist making your life better?

Wally is dead from this timeline but he probably gets revived in the future and goes back to kill everyone thus completing the cycle

>doomsday clock

>doesn't feature Doomsday at all

>Heroes in Crisis

>doesn't have red skies

Gotham has lost its way.

Plant body Ivy is worst Ivy

>Heroes in Crisis
>actually features Doomsday in some capacity
>Doomsday Clock
>is the actual Crisis event and has a brief flash of the future featuring red skies

it's like pottery

pleb opinion, wrong, green ivy is best ivy

Pam's kinda talking like Swamp Thing, is he involved in this somehow? I haven't followed this story in the least.

ivy is part of the green, same as swamp thing

I'm not a fan of the being able to see her muscle outlines like she's missing her skin like this. Kinda hope it goes away as she regrows a new skin layer or something. I don't mind her having green skin though.

The mirrors I know do not work like that

How and why is Heroes in Crisis and Doomsday Clock still fucking going?

my god that's a really FAT and THICC ass

Heroes in Crisis has been coming out at a normal pace.

Wally doesn't actually being things back to life.It seems like he reversed time to a point when Ivy was alive or does time up so she could regenerate faster.

yeah, the art is really good and there's tons of quality ASS shots all over the place especially from harley and batgirl, all girls look fit as fuck

doomsday clock schedule is beyond fucked but heroes in crisis is on time and is almost done

I feel like the delays for Doomsday Clock are caused by DC not knowing if they plan to use it for a partial reboot or just bring back the JSA and LOSH.

ivy was definitely killed but yeah his power does seem to be reversing time or speeding up time of certain objects (flowers 3 times so far in the comic from decay to alive), could be a cool power some sort of death touch if he touches someone they slowly start do decay and eventually turn into a skeleton, he seems to be jacked up on the speed-force

>will this tie to doomsday clock
lol the event is going for more than two years now, however it is going to end, it is going to be either irrelevant or a reboot.

>reboot AGAIN
Fuck me right in the ass. W H Y

Continuity is a mess right now and frankly, I'd like to see everything that happened during Heroes in Crisis rectoned.

Superheroes in therapy is an interesting concept and it's a shame that the concept will be tainted because of this debacle.

THEY JUST REBOOTED!

no way they fucking reboot again, doomsday clock will just bring the watchmen characters to the DC universe probably old rorschach too and revert everything to the way it was before 52 started

And they didn't do a good job at it.They will probably botch the next reboot(if and when it happens)too.

I'd prefer it if the Watchmen characters returned to their own universe after Doomsday Clock.

they won't fucking reboot

I'd prefer it if the crossover never happened in the first place, but this is what we're getting

fuck, it felt so off and wrong when the heroes fought manhattan on mars in the last issue, so forced and lame, even with the win manhattan felt so weak, he should have killed someone at least, kill fucking guy at least, kill another ginger

fuck i hope this is not the case, everytime they bring some character in the main continuity they mess it up beyond repair, see Billy.

You answered your own question she is too popular to be utilized any other way

DC has a tendency to push the wrong characters as heroes. They tried to do something similar with Deathstroke a long time ago and it got obnoxious until they realized it wasn't working and he became a villain again.

I'm not saying that some villains can't be redeemed but DC never redeems the ones who actually deserve it.I think that Harley COULD work as an anti hero but the editorial botched her hero-face turn.

Attached: 1554249841133.png (1033x736, 37K)

They were doing fine until they let Bendis take Superman and let Tom King completely fucking derail Wally West.

How in the fuck is Doomsday Clock selling better than Metal? Metal may not have been perfect, but it was fun.

>They tried to do something similar with Deathstroke a long time ago and it got obnoxious until they realized it wasn't working and he became a villain again.

That was more because of Marv Wolfman than DC trying to push it. He was making gangbusters with Titans so they let him do what he wanted and that was make Deathstroke into a "Gray" villain who wasn't all bad.

Fanservice, in a sentimental scene Harley's butt is the focus

They need at least one year more cause Batman is supposed to reach 100 issues and Batman #72 and #73 will be released in June so a reboot would have to wait until July 2020. Although DC could decide to end King's Batman just like that