Why are French characters in cartoons are always portrayed as not just rude, snobby, and perfectionist people...

Why are French characters in cartoons are always portrayed as not just rude, snobby, and perfectionist people? but also as ruthless, antagonistic, unforgiving, and villainous people. Real French people can't be that bad, can they? I never met a French person who was evil. Are Americans that hateful towards the French as well?

Attached: 740754.jpg (600x749, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
youtube.com/watch?v=p-Z3YrHJ1sU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_hooliganism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The French are a bunch of useless surrender monkies
TRUE

>Why are French characters in cartoons are always portrayed as not just rude, snobby, and perfectionist people?
Cause they are

Amerimutt comic pros hate French people in particular.

>Real French people can't be that bad, can they?
Depends how far from Paris you are.

Art imitates life.

>French stink and are rude: FALSE
I dunno about the latter, but the former is 100% true

Americans hate everyone but themselves, and most of them think they are superior to any foreign people despite nobody else who cares about modern Americunt SJW contents.They are really insular and self-centered.

HON HON HON

It's not their fault. French douchebaggery, as well as gender roles and terrible driving ability, are all forced on them by a brain parasite that affects most of the country

Americans are generally hostile jealous af and rude. It goes for others. They fucking hate Germans. A bunch of them, especially modern American liberals, fucking hate Japanese ether. They hate foreigners doing well in general.

>Depends how far from Paris you are.
I don't have anything in particular against the French but goddamn some of those Parisians

Every national stereotype is true to some extent.

How could rude, classy, snail eating snobs make such good and memorable comics such as Asterix and Tintin? I know art very well. but it's quite ironic that the best euro comics are made by Frogs.

This is actually true we French people are loud selfish assholes take it from a frenchie! We also invented french fries and eat snails and smoke as much as we breath! Hon Hon!

why burgers are acting like a jealous bitch?

Yes my fellow frog! We should all meet up sometime to discuss croissants, mimes and Limpburger cheese while we sing Al you Wentau!

Why do Frenchies eat mimes and find snails funny?

HEY GUYS, WHAT IS THE SMELL OF THE FRENCH
WEE WEE

I don't actually know where this stereotype comes from. Never heard anyone here laugh like that.

My French class in school took a summer trip to Paris, and on a river ferry someone peed off the bridge above us and hit one of my classmates.

North France sucks
South France sucks
the middle is ok

Because French are honest to god arrogant snobbish cucks who act like they're the best at everything while constantly shamelessly stealing shit from America and Japan

Douchebags from France projecting. And where the fuck does this "American liberals hate Japan" come from? Most of them are fucking obsessed with anime judging on their twitters

>I never met a French person who was evil
You haven't met a French person then

Why is co talking so much about France lately ? Please go back to the point where you ignored our existance, you have nothing good to add to the conversation apart from the same old Onion Johnny-based platitudes and Iraq War era ressentment

Tintin is Belgian actually

>Americans think they are superior to any foreign people
>user says as he tries to assert his own superiority over them
Huh

The world is a giant dick measuring contest

american comic shitters hated frog comics, and now hate their better weeb contents than ameimutts

The French people I've met were very arrogant. Bragging about how their produce is so much fresher than ours and so forth.

>Why do cartoons portray stereotypes?
It is a mystery.

>no u

Ahahah c'était moi !

Yes pls, quit co and return watch Fox News

Literally the opposite, americans love claiming they're le 56% whatever euro country and 44% some other country.

>Americans hate everyone but themselves
We hate ourselves plenty, but if we admitted that then fewer people would make OC making fun of us, some of which is completely amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
While there are some spergs who actually get offended over the American jokes, I'd wager the majority of it is fake outrage for the sake of humor.

Even though the lyrics are in English, I used to think this song was French (mainly due to the accordion):
youtube.com/watch?v=p-Z3YrHJ1sU

I went to Paris, France. Basically everyone was rude to me, including hotel staff and even the fucking Chinese people at the Asian restaurants. They might not stink, but the rude stereotype is, I'm sorry, true.
At least there were no fat people besides American tourists, where I wasn't even fat, and even better was how nobody had tattoos. What is worse is the amount of poo in loos selling water.

Attached: france-comic1.png (625x605, 64K)

most Americans haven't set a foot in France since WWII, a time where they were SHOCKED that French people weren't nice to them, having to rebuild their country and all. (also comes with smelly men and whore women stereotypes).
After that, their only contact with French were celebrities, actors and famous coocks and artists.

>and even better was how nobody had tattoos
people have lots of visible tattoos in the US?

>french smoke a lot
>the french don't stink
pick one

French has an extremely rigid politeness level. Tourists get treated like shit because they can't into the minimum politeness level that would make people be at least neutral to them. protip : saying hello and please is mandatory, even at a store, even at a fast food restaurant.

cause fucking frenches are actually hated all over the world like that

We French hate ourselves too, self depreciation is practically a national sport to the point a journalist recently,semi jokingly quoted "France is a paradise full of people who are convinced they are in hell"
Inb4 someone take this quote literally

>even the fucking Chinese people at the Asian restaurants
at this point you should start to question your own behavior lol.

Is it true that you hate Italians.
I am Italian and I love you guys.
I want to draw BD for a living

Only places with a lot of white trash, or California with their extreme body modification freaks.

I have always seen friendly behavior between us French and Italians. The only people Frenc really hate are the anglos and germans.

Not him but i actually dont hate any nationalities ,that include italians. The only anti italien sentiment i saw expressed in France was during the fucking soccer matches. God, i hate soccer, its just an excuse to be drunk, yelling homophobic slurs and punching foreign supporters nowaday

>God, i hate soccer
I hate it too and it's the only thing Italian males will talk about

Attached: 1534212519668.jpg (808x805, 177K)

Italians and french are brothers. Solo Parigi è degna di Roma, solo Roma è degna di Parigi

Very nice

Attached: mwah.jpg (600x600, 58K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_hooliganism
This is a long article, holy shit.

For me it was the opposite. I was expecting the classic stereotypes and I was shocked by the politeness of the majority of Parisians I met. I guess Parisians are normal people ...

same way that fat, crazy shooters and religion zealots did something like Disney.

It's a leftover from Bush era of "freedom fries".

Ah yes, the myth that everybody who live in Paris either was born or grew up there. Keep telling yourself that.

Brcause the stereotype is based on Parisians and those are fucking terrible people, and I would know Ive been there a numbe of times as a tourist and for work.
The rural areas are better tho.

ITT: ricains et rosbifs

Paris is not a problem. bobos who can afford to live in the expensive parts are the problem.

>Bragging about how their produce is so much fresher than ours and so forth.
Well, that's true. The food you find in most supermarkets is crap in noth america.

>its just an excuse to be drunk, yelling homophobic slurs and punching foreign supporters nowaday
wtf i love soccer now

>Well, that's true. The food you find in most supermarkets is crap in noth america.
Of course, but that's not the point. It's rude when your visiting someone else's country to just casually bring up how much better things are in your own home.

Skewer da booshie

Name one stereotype of European nationality which does not include being a snob

FALSE: France was just Eifel Tower
TRUE: the only cartoons that the French can do involve underage girls with little clothing in lewd situations

red haired scott playing bagpipes while wearing a kilt and eating Haggis

drunk irish man

i have literally never met a french person who wasn't a total stuck-up cunt, they've all been complete assholes

Humble, eastern European farmer who grows potatoes and wears a bandanna over their head.