New Murdoch Murdoch animated short!

New Murdoch Murdoch animated short!

youtube.com/watch?v=QYgEFnr_2mk

Attached: b5e515e6db69582b7cb49f71fbda7a7a9847c8a63d9d49b77f111a42f49ec8fd.jpg (955x537, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106882446
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Superman would be disappointed in you.

Not angry. Just disappointed.

Attached: superSJW.jpg (540x742, 75K)

No he wouldn't.

Attached: he-printed-racist-propaganda.jpg (780x439, 132K)

Batman, on the other hand, would deck you square in the jaw.

Attached: batantifa.jpg (500x331, 112K)

>wojak edits
Ultimate cancer

I’ve seen how thirsty /pol/tards drool over this female Nazi Wojak donut steel and it makes me fucking gag.

Please take this cringefest somewhere else.

I thought he was wearing polka dot underwear at first.

Attached: yi3gnp7i88h21.png (608x616, 211K)

why

>at least we stopped hitler

Attached: 1554652965235.png (645x839, 593K)

I don't know, man, he looks pretty angry from where I'm standing

Attached: 0861862.jpg (460x630, 99K)

>guys our movement needs a female mascot to show how misunderstood our sexism is
>how about some redheaded white girl
>yes perfect
Every time.

>batantifa
I'm pretty sure antifa has never actually hit a nazi, they just cause billions in property damage completely unrelated to whatever it is they're chimping out about.

Attached: bash-the-fash-antifa-comic.png (1500x500, 63K)

Keep crying, reichbaby

Attached: 9827.gif (177x177, 605K)

If you’re familiar with the alt-right you’ll know that they actually put pussy on a fucking pedestal. Seriously, all you need to do is be a cute female and spout /pol/ talking points on YouTube and you’ll generate endless beta bucks from thirsty NEETsocs. It’s like conservathots but somehow even worse.

>Billions

Attached: 81bbc1d8-e444-4d1f-8226-255f5c364e75.gif (480x265, 1.66M)

You're so right. Hitler would NEVER have killed someone and burned their body

Not baddu

Superman's a faggot who has no right to insert himself into politics

>Every time
Its better than a frizzy haired black girl 99% of the actual time.

>I'm pretty sure antifa has never actually hit a nazi
That's because you're a retarded memester. Antifa began during Nazi times.
>n-n-n-n-no i don't mean THOSE antifa i mean the one i meme about they're different until it's convenient for me to treat them as the same
Fucking /pol/tard. Do like your boy Hitler and kys.

What "actual time" are you talking about, did Vivian get replaced while I wasn't looking? No wait you're just a god damn idiot.

It's almost like you posted this just so Yea Forumsumblr could have a mental muh /pol/ breakdown and report the video so it gets taken off youtube.

Attached: 1553358924852.gif (220x392, 2.38M)

Yes, thats why nobody on any part of the political map likes you retards. Even other literal communists think you make them look bad by association, and at best disposable idiotic meat shields.

do stormfags believe that if Hitler didn't lose, the US would've turned nazi and kill all niggers or something?

Im talking about all the added black girls in vidya and tv and cartoons. Do you live under a rock or are you choosing to disagree cause you're a poopy head?

Stormfags, maybe.
White nationalists, just want blacks in africa.
Also hitler was not a savior of the white race, his actions killed millions of pure whites. He's a faggot and anyone who unironically supports him isnt for white people.

>this character is a redhead
>this cannot be allowed to continue
>*changes them into an African American*
-hand rubbing intensifies-

Whats wrong with white girls? Im assuming you watch SU and star vs.

This. Hitler was an arrogant moron with shitty taste in art and only got big because he was a great speechwriter

who watches this shit?

Have sex

What is this? Haven’t seen this before. Is this some weird cartoon /pol/ made? Not alt right or a lefty I just want to know.

It's a based and redpilled animated cartoon series.
It's both funny and informative, therefore SJWs hate it.

doesnt Yea Forums drools over OkKo characthers?

based falseflag poster

It's just a group of people who make far right leaning pro white cartoon videos. Personally I find them boring but they have their moments. Go to the vids discription and click the link to that cheekyvideos site if you want to see all of them. They are usually taken off youtube cause they are mean towards jews oh god oh no.

>Murdoch Murdoch on Yea Forums

Attached: 1472787965919.jpg (481x637, 35K)

It's a cartoon about a generation of stunted adults with no direction in life. It's actually more honest that any corporate product you'll see on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1508295812755.jpg (1920x919, 615K)

>KLK on Yea Forums

Attached: 1545612320602.gif (202x360, 1.86M)

Daily reminder that the IRL Murdoch-chan is a haffu so she's not allowed in the ethnostate.

I'm Jewish and I love these guys. It's weird.

>30 years
Fuck that. Lets just start deporting them to sierra leone and I mean all extreme offenders. Perma deportation is a bigger crime deterent than the death penalty.

Attached: 1552532763518.png (640x378, 230K)

Oy vey!

T. Rat-kun

Attached: when you bring flowers for senpai.jpg (513x598, 76K)

It's just too much to handle, isnt it?

Plenty of adults are stunted and directionless, yet mysteriously DON'T become reichweenies. I guess they're not 'honest' enough, right?

Attached: Nz9WoVJ.jpg (1280x838, 236K)

>nazis wanted to kill niggers
But that's wrong you fucking retard. The reich had blacks serving in it's armed forces and had a civilian presence roughly the same as America had during that time. They would have simply kept blacks segregated while focusing on removing the more prolific degenerates like trannies.

Google black afrika korps

Thats cause lazy losers like communism over natsoc stuff

Also some of hitlers generals were jews

My ex-boyfriend (we're fags) and I would watch MM all the time. He's a non-practicing Jew who is kinda anti-semetic

>hates Israel
>thinks the Holocaust was "exaggerated"
>wants eugenics programs put in place

I'm pretty conservative and mouthy, but homeboy made me look like Bernie Sanders by comparison.

Interesting that you assume that anyone who isn't natsoc is therefore advocating for communism, like those are the only two options on the menu.

now that's TRUE laziness

Attached: 0917djs092.gif (540x270, 1.51M)

Until their current supply of convenient scapegoats ran dry, anyway.

*crack*
*sip*
Yep, those nazis deserved it. We saved Europe from speaking German!

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

The whole point of showing adults without direction is that they could have become anything. Does the fact that they have become Nazis make their search for a sense of belonging less real?

Attached: 1507486749920.jpg (915x1024, 179K)

/pol/ themed e-celeb self promotion threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/3 >>>/global/rules/11 and >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106882446

>/pol/ themed e-celeb self promotion threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/3 >>>/global/rules/11 and >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
>OP is a faggot.
>Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
>Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.
>sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106882446

Attached: 1554219814197.jpg (909x715, 96K)

Nice quads.I actually do support Israel because it's in my best interest, but I also think America should be protected, and I don't get why the MIGA crowd isn't helping to protect our borders.

Announcing a report is against the rules.

s5
One act of depravity doesn't justify another.

I'm black and left wing but I like murdoch murdoch. It's just boondocks: white people edition. Shit's funny.

Whats your best interest and how does involve israel?

Attached: 1552918649524.png (484x470, 386K)

You people are fucking weird.