Which of these two shows do you prefer pre-zombie?

Which of these two shows do you prefer pre-zombie?

Attached: sponge vs yellowman.jpg (480x269, 30K)

the simpsons

Simpsons just because it took longer to get bad.

Hard choice. SpongeBob definitely left a bigger effect on me because I watched the classic seasons when they premiered while I wasn't allowed to watch The Simpsons (religious parents) but it can't be argued that The Simpsons was brilliant in the early 90s

pre zombie - simpsons
after Zombie - Spongebob
Spongebob is making a comeback right now, I watched 4 new episodes and they genuinely made me laugh a lot

bob

The Simpsons has good quality content for longer than Spongebob but it was the first couple seasons of Spongebob that got me into cartoons so I gotta give it to the Spange

What episodes were they or were they just the 4 most recent episodes?

When does zombie Family Guy start?

4 years ago.

I don't watch much of either but from what I've seen Spongebob still tries to be a fun, cartooney show while Simpsons is all pop culture references and preaching. SB for sure.

After one of it's cancellations.

I'm 32 and have never seen a single episode of the Simpsons.

just random episodes from like the newest season

Better question, what show will be the last to die?
Simpsons
Spongebob
Family Guy
One Piece
Pokemon

They all have to die at some point, who who will be the first to fall and who will be the last standing?

I feel like Spongebob or One Piece could die first, just depends on if Nick finally goes under or Oda finally finishes OP
Pokemon isn't dying unless Nintendo/Game Freak makes a cataclysmic blunder while Simpsons could literally probably be done (or at least voiced) by AIs given enough time so who knows
Basically I'm thinking
Spongebob > One Piece > Family Guy > Simpsons = Pokemon

The Mel Gibson episode.

Started to get bad after the third season but it still had some decent episodes from time to time, it really went to shit around the time they started broadcasting in HD and Cleveland got a spinoff.

Spongebob

>Pokemon
It's a new show each time so it doesn't count.

That reminds me of this.

Attached: seth-and-hartman-are-twins.jpg (1178x437, 109K)

It's all the same continuity with the same MC coming out one after another without any breaks. It counts.

If it changes to be a different continuity, gets a new MC, OR stops without signs of a revival, THEN it will stop counting.

Family Guy
One Piece
Spongebob
Simpsons
Pokemon

First to die first:
One Piece, SpongeBob, Family Guy, Simpsons, Pokemon

Pokemon is still the number one selling multimedia franchise iirc
Simpsons can retain zombiehood longer, the one thing that can kill it is probably some major VAs dying off(if its owned by Disney now, maybe it'll last forever as some sort of prestige thing or some trash, and end up the animated version of SNL with constant rotating writers thing)
Family Guy is the most expendable of the list, but it's probably cheap to make and pulls a constant amount of eyeballs with little effort so why the fuck not
SpongeBob's creator is dead so it will probably plunge right back to zombieBob soon ish and Nick itself is dying anyways
One Piece is mostly dependent on Oda sovits the mostly likely to end the soonest, or if Oda ends up dying cuz he's old-ish or some shit it'll at least end once before being dug back up

One Piece won't end until Oda's kid goes to college. She's currently 13 so expect between 5 to 8 years of more One Piece.

So maybe switch SpongeBob and op
Tho he might do some revival shit like boruto + dbs where he passes the reins to someone else plus next generation of pirates

Man that's sad, I want Oda to spend some damn time with his kids instead of draw manga for 15 hours a day and smoke.

Though, I think he has another daughter, doesn't he? I wonder if Oda wishes he had a son. Not to say that he's let down by having girls, but Oda's dumb bullshit would work best for a little boy.

none of them will die the next decade im telling you that.
maybe spongebob.

The Simpsons was a much funnier show than SpongeBob, it also had a bigger and more memorable cast of characters and legit heartwarming moments occasionally.

Nothing wrong with classic SpongeBob, just not as funny.

Nowadays I would rather watch modern SpongeBob than modern Simpsons. They both still suck, but modern Sponge is at least bad in an entertaining way.

Pre-zombie Simpsons > Pre-zombie Spongebob
Post-zombie Simpsons >>>>> Post-zombie Spongebob

Spongeboy

I read somewhere that oda's been writing a version of one piece since he was a kid, and already has the general plot points and ending planned out. cant find where I read that though.