Carol vs Billy Death Battle

So, you guys ready to watch Carol brutally murder Billy through fanfic bullshit? It leaks tomorrow.

I'll eat my hat if Carol doesn't win.

Attached: Captain Marvel vs Captain Marvel.jpg (1192x670, 119K)

>Death Battle

Attached: 1504368175475.png (231x243, 37K)

>still salty over Goku losing

I'll watch Shitztain 3 times if she loses

I've been annoyed with these faggots ever since they said Rogue could beat Wonder Woman. And I fucking love Rogue but come on....

The first 10 DB episodes don’t count. They weren’t taking anything seriously then.

Shazam wins easy. They are gonna kill Captain Marvel again. She has no chance here. I'm saying that as a person who like Captain Marvel, but Billy is magical superman...

as much as I'm sure carol would have no qualms with killing a child, her feats aren't as impressive as billys. Hell I remember in JL/A when she get her shit pushed in by superman who beat her without even touching her

Better buy up, ladderfag

It's crazy how seriously Yea Forums is taking DB considering all the times in the past they've proven that you can't trust them.

captain marvel: **tits**

billy bob: schwwiiiinng

scenario1: cosmic girl cuts off his head

scenario2: his cock punches thru her brain

i'm going with some form of penis-induced demise

I mean, she lost to Android 18

Shazam is basically magic Superman without his weaknesses. Cpt Fungus is fucked.

You got someone who goes toe to toe with a godly being. Not only that has the collective powers and abilities of different gods. What the fuck does Carol have that can even go toe to toe against a god amalgam?

I'm gonna put Aquaman's blue-ray inside my ass if Billy doesn't win.

DABBING ALL OVER GOKU AND CAROLFAGS

Attached: 1CE8939C-C8AF-4F92-91B5-E5B7BD4A1848.jpg (260x134, 6K)

She couldn't win against Android 18. What makes you think she'll be able to win against Magic Superman?

based

Attached: Based+chadzam+_ee7ed0b45af4e8cce984d042063d2831.jpg (947x647, 76K)

no you won't faggot

LoL ! Based Shazam!!!!

S is for FLOP_
H is for FLOP
A is for FLOP__
Z is for FLOP_
A is for FLOP
M is for FLOP___

Go ahead and screencap it

You won't because just like Shazam making more money than Captain Marvel even morons like you know it's impossible

You are clearly just trying to repeat a meme, except this time it has no value since it is only youtube shit and not actual grossing.

Screencapping it is pointless, because, as said, you're a faggot, and you'll probably never watch Shazam no matter what. But I'll do it if you insist.

This honestly surprises me.
I would also be surprised if captain marvel lost to billy/shazam/the other captain marvel.