Yeah why is Superman such a fucking faggot?

Yeah why is Superman such a fucking faggot?

Attached: 1554663368736.jpg (1284x1434, 772K)

Bad writing

Great power is a burden to those who don't want to abuse it. Only faggots think being Superman would solve all their problems.

>dude I thought like, really hard about this superhero for like five minutes are here's my take bro
00s were just as shit for capes as 90s

Batman just became a crazy ass world dictator when he got super powers, he is full of shit

>openly acknowledge that being Superman is an enormous responsibility
>somehow manages to insult Clark over having the gall to want to take a break
I fucking hate Bruce Wayne.

>this is why superman has less fans than Batman, he's not even connected to the point of why being a superhero is fun, we get to do anything that normal people wishes to be.

The hard part is doing it the right way, which Batman would absolutely fuck up within 2 minutes of having Kryptonian power. Superman uses humanity to fight battles first, he avoids using his fists as long as possible because he believes people can do better and be better. He knows the eyes of all of mankind are on him, and he's using that to show them how they can make a difference without being Superman.

Batman would skip ahead to the end of Injustice and say "Ok, I'll do that."

>he avoids using his fists as long as possible because

Attached: woman.jpg (380x500, 72K)

Reminder that this is what drove Plutonian insane. Initially.

>he's using his fists, that means he didn't avoid it
You don't have to act stupid on purpose.

Not that user but is that Golden or Silver Age? It sure as hell isn't post-Crisis

Why is Bruce Wayne such a horrible fucking person?

Attached: 1521419432992.jpg (647x831, 110K)

gosh this was such a bad idea.

>Batman would skip ahead to the end of Injustice and say "Ok, I'll do that."
He already did, at least twice. Fuckin' Brother Eye.
>other superheroes can't be trusted, unlike me, an insane egotist with more money than god and paranoid enough to make Howard Hues look reasonable
Piece of shit needs to fuck off.

>t. Bat cocksucker

Yes it is from the portion of time where Superman was at his storytelling peak.

If the Post-Crisis writers had actually read Pre-Crisis Superman stories they would have known he's not suppose to act like the little limp wristed princess that he's characterized as in the Post-Crisis continuity.

Also Post-Crisis Superman/Batman friendship is the perfect example of adding edge to something for no particular reason.

But that would be the Bronze or Modern Age

>Why is Supermarysue so hella freakin' epic unlike that problematic shitlord Batman?

Attached: 1532847961708.gif (417x317, 39K)

>Modern Age
>The era of Superman being a limp wristed panty-waist doormat
>Best era

Nah. Any era where the writers can't be bothered to figure out proper characterization goes straight into the trash can.

This literally happens in this storyline. About ten pages later he's tearing Bane's spine out and declaring himself the god-emperor of Gotham.

I don't even like Batman, but this is bad writing for the character.

only faggots wouldn't abuse the power

I don't know the context of this scene, but I agree with Batman 100 percent here. I'm so sick of the Insanely powerful or godlike character just want to be normal trope. Not only is it unrealistic it's frankly insulting to anyone who has seen how messed up the world can be but doesn't have the power to stop it.

With how powerful Superman is what is his reasoning he isn't saving people 24/7 all over the planet at all times instantaneously? He can see souls, he can hear screams from across the planet and in space, is so fast he can be anywhere and everywhere at once, ect ect. Generally speaking there should be no rape, murder, theft, anything.

Logically at some point he has to be hearing a scream of someone brutally getting raped and has to say to himself "I have been working since seven, it's 8 pm, I'm going home and watching Netflix. The cops got this one."

Attached: justiceleague9-b.jpg (1030x523, 208K)

Eh, Superman wasn't like this back in the day, use to be grateful for his abilities and knew they were good tools to help make the world a better place.

Read Pre-crisis not Post.

The first thing a faggot does when he gets an ounce of power is to abuse it.
Then they want more.

Read Irrdeemable, unironically. The pressure for that kind of thing would be immense, especially with even his *allies* thinking he should never consider any kind of life beyond using his power. The guy deserves some kind of break, not out of entitlement, but for mental health

except this shouldn't have been a trope for Superman to begin with, hence why everyone is talking shit about the writing in that page, and they have every right to do so.
Even Batman is acting OOC.

How's your web comic going, loser?

No, Batman's the faggot here- how long can he keep it up? How long can he do this without not crossing ethical lines? Batman has no powers for a reason, because even injustice points out how a Batman-ruled world can and will go wrong.

This

Superman is a god tier ace and is so detatched from the human concept of human struggle, he literally needs people like Batman and Wonder Woman to be friends with him, since their they also have over privileged natural talent and gifts he can relate to. His sense of humanity only takes him far as Lois since she's the best of human struggling to and not groveling at his perfect feet.