Tonights Episode

Marge becomes Director of Springfield's local theater, armed with Lisa's script resembling "Hamilton." Meanwhile, Homer joins a baby class with Maggie, where he takes a liking to supervisor Chloe.

Attached: I'm_Just_a_Girl_Who_Can't_Say_D'oh_promo_1.png (3840x2160, 2.4M)

How is Grandpa not dead yet? I love him but you'd think they'd kill him off by now for shock ratings.

No that's Family Guys stick

>Even when the plot isn't centrally about Lisa, it still uses her to create the central plot point

lol, they pulled that shit fairly recently with Krusty's dad

Attached: On_September_28_one_will_die_-_from_the_CITD_promo.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Like the next Episode after this

D'oh Canada: (4.28,2019)

On a family vacation to Niagara Falls, Lisa is mistakenly granted political asylum in Canada. When Marge goes to rescue Lisa, they are forced to re-evaluate their love for America as they navigate the polite Canadian landscape. Meanwhile, Homer takes Maggie to a "Daddy and Me" class"

>Homer joins a baby class with Maggie
Meanwhile, Homer takes Maggie to a "Daddy and Me" class"
Are they like....just now trying to make Homer care about his kids again? What's going on here?

What? Homer takes Maggie to a class in tonight's episode and also in next weeks?

Anyone wanna bet they'll show Lisa's feet?

The longer The Simpsons drags on the more it just becomes a vehicle for the writers of the show to live out their failed dreams through the characters of the show. I can tell that the writing-room is filled with musicians and broadways actors who just couldn't make a career out of it and have wound up making this garbage.

>recently
>2014

This episode sound just like the FG one where Lois directs a play.

Shit man, didn't realize that 2014 was half a decade ago. Where did the time go?

Attached: Don4.png (720x540, 532K)

>Lisa's script resembling "Hamilton
Lisa strikes me as the person who would make a boring movie and when she would get bad reviews blame people for not being smart enough to understand it.

Bart would probably be better. amateurish sure but he would probably have fun with it, and would probably be B-movie fun levels.

>Lisa strikes me as the person who would make a boring movie and when she would get bad reviews blame people for not being smart enough to understand it.

And Blame Men for it

The recent statement where it was revealed Lisa may be polyamorous also mentioned Barthood is canon and Bart may be enjoy an artist life while Lisa is president. Basically Bart is still sticking it to the man while Lisa became the man.

>Lisa may be polyamorous
My OTP hasn't change only grown

Attached: tumblr_o5dgeqXF2b1vqucmlo2_540.png (512x384, 251K)

Sneed

She count be the president of STD never know

Attached: IMG_20190407_162142.jpg (632x556, 56K)

Stunning and brave. Totally not a result of "everyone else is doing it". No sir-ee. Not like there's other LGBT characters that they could actually develop beyond basic jokes. Nope.

>”Hamilton”
IT’S BEEN FOUR FUCKING YEARS STOP STROKING THIS PLAY OFF

>polyamorous
So she’s a whore?

So does Bart still exist in this show or did they kill him off?

Watch them paint Trudeau as a flawless god.

Well that's the most obvious thing ever.

This isn't news, in one of the future eps where Lisa's in college there's a quick line where she contemplates whether she's attracted to her new female roommate.

I wish they had just stopped at Moe getting a cellphone.

Failing that, they try to do the experimental movie they never got to make in college.

Muh, they said that abot Milhouse

>and broadways actors who just couldn't make a career out of it
I don't understand the appeal of Broadway or musicals in general. It's never interested me and I've never been able to relate to it at all.

I know several Canadians that think the Trudeau dick sucking in modern American media is stupid as fuck. Even the ones that support him think he's extremely fucking flawed, I have no idea why American media's started to do this lately.

They don't like Trump therefore pushing the man most opposite Trump is the best way to make him look bad. I'm sure if Corbyn ever wins an election while Trump is president he'll get similar treatment.

>Polyamorous
Knew a girl who described herself as this, no sweetie, you're a whore.

Like that future ep where she was with a woman AND Bart's ex wife.

Old news.

Damn even Simpsons is getting Simpsons

Hey if you get a good man and love the other girl it’s a hell of a lot better than being alone or with some asshole that no one wanted.
I get why it can’t work for society’s sake but damn I imagine most of us would take being a good man’s #2 than being stuck as #1 with some loser that will just drag you down.

>Meanwhile, Homer takes Maggie to a "Daddy and Me" class"

That sounds like the plot of OP's episode.

Didn't Time or somebody run a cover declaring Angela Merkel to be the new leader of the free world?

sneed

>2019
>acting like this is news

Attached: B22F373E-B1B4-4E6D-98A0-2CEA8E0A9990.jpg (640x345, 27K)