Frozen 2

This movie comes out in 7 months and is going to shatter box office records. Any theories on what the film will be about?

Attached: frozen 2 .jpg (1382x2048, 882K)

Its gonna be about dogshit

Elsa joining a nudist colony

>Any theories on what the film will be about?
Disney is going to walk a fine line between keeping the characters straight but still try to cash in on all the elsaXanna shipfags who think disney will give them lesbian incest in a major childrens movie.

And probably a new hit song to subconsiously tell girls its okay to be a slut.

Why did they make both of them so damn sexy?

Attached: RevolvingCarelessBeaver.webm (1920x1080, 310K)

It’s about selling more merch to dumbass kids. How do you not know this OP?

It's gonna be all about her

Attached: DzTeq_YXQAAxhFW.jpg (1200x600, 54K)

She's really hot for a girl with ice powers

Why the FUCK did they design the logo to say ‘Frozen II’ when they’re advertising it as ‘Frozen 2,’ hashtags and all? Sure, Roman numerals make a sequel look more epic and dramatic, but they could’ve at least kept this consistent. Those dumbass marketers need to fix the logo and make it use the standard Hindu-Arabic numeral that we’ve all been using for the past 4+ years when referring to this sequel.

Attached: 1228F45D-C3AE-455E-A23B-D7EF31CC32A0.png (942x374, 125K)

They're both so beautiful :)

Attached: Anna-and-Elsa-At-the-Coronation-in-Frozen 2.jpg (1000x562, 285K)

Elsa needs nude scenes

Whatever happens, Elsa is no longer the most powerful princess.

Princess Rapunzel, Lady of Life and Death holds that honor now

Anna is WAY hotter then Elsa

Attached: 6fb8d68ecb.jpg (2048x858, 464K)

It won't outsell the original.

The original was a phenomenon. The pressure for another 'Let it Go' will be immense (Moana was arguably hurt but them trying to force a 'Let it Go' on that film) and they've got to deal with all the bullshit fans have attached to the first one (wouldn't surprise me if they did actually make Elsa canonically gay though given that sort of thing makes them money now) .

I'm still fucking pissed we're not getting Gigantic (or any original fairy tale pic in the next 2 or so years).

Them bodies...

>I'm still fucking pissed we're not getting Gigantic (or any original fairy tale pic in the next 2 or so years).
Same. Do we know what the next WDAS film will be?

Attached: C2FF006B-F91D-40F0-966D-578AB7A65B2F.jpg (640x360, 29K)

Elsa becoming a nudist

A sequel, I'm sure.

Elsa wants to master her ice powers. She goes on a journey of self discovery to do so, maybe go to meet a teacher. The rest of the gang is coming along too. They encounter a bad guy. If there's a teacher, then the teacher is the bad guy. They stop the bad guy.

And does all this in her birthday suit

If that's what the kids want.

Zoo2pia

LMM is rumoured to be working on an original title with a Hispanic princess. It could be a retooled Gigantic but I doubt it.

Elsa awakening her pedophilia

Attached: 1552193455234.jpg (1339x932, 198K)

>hyper-realistic backdrops
>cartoony characters

This didn't work for The Good Dinosaur, why are they trying it for Frozen 2?

She should take dem clothes off

Elsa's chest and stomach are hot af

I hate to shill for this kind of thing but the Film theory channel on YouTube made a pretty solid prediction.

Anna is imagining Elsa naked

She's so perfect.

She should be naked as the day she was born

Her ass is hot

Attached: tumblr_p62ofuOIAs1urkapco3_1280.jpg (658x720, 60K)

I want to say it won't be about it but it will have an end scene with Elsa and another girl in an implied homosexual relationship and the internet and media will make it all about homosexuality. Then it will be the first step to a full blatant gay princess.

Not even trying to be /pol/ here I genuinely think that is what is going to happen. If not with Frozen some other to be Disney movie.

MoreI sibling love fueling bountiful incest fanwankery.

The good dinosaur looked boring as shite with a terribly uninteresting story that relied on the modern audience to have forgotten about the first Ice Age and Land Before Time and Disney's Dinosaur.

It's only /pol/ if you see this possibility as wholly negative.

She should be naked

Attached: frozen-disneyscreencaps.com-10057 2.jpg (1920x856, 155K)

both of them should be nudists

I'll tell you What it won't be about, Elsa through some kind of coincidence happens upon another kingdom with its own magical ruler. A man that can control fire. While she begins bartering and doing whatever it is queens do to establish proper relationships with the ruler. 3 things happen.

1. Anna and The group who tagged along find out the ruler isnt really the ruler, the real one has been trapped in the castle for most of his life because like Elsa, he can't control his powers.

2. Elsa at some point learns from this lands magical creatures that those born with magical abilities are like stand users, drawn to each other and destined to fight to the death.

3. The "ruler" reveals he has been slowly poisoning Elsa, fully aware if she and the real King were to meet would mean death for the kingdom. He forcefully captures her and dumps her on an island far away from the Kingdom with plans to kill the real prince and the rest of the group before the "event" happens and the King and Elsa clash.

After this, Elsa manages to get back while Anna and Kristoff free the real King and attempt a coup of sorts. The event happens and the real King starts to lose control of himself right when he's about to have his revenge.

As chaos ensues and Elsa gets back on land. She finds Anna trying to save Kristoff from a collapsed building, and in a rage attacks the Fire wielding king.

At the climax of this she realizes he's like her. Afraid, confused, unsure of how to solve the situation he's caused. Maybe a song calling back to the first movie plays idk.

In the end she saves him by using her powers to temper his. The ending has the fake ruler pay for his crimes, the real King takes control. Thanks Elsa, and the two kingdoms live happily ever after.

THE END

>shatter box office records
I don't see it breaking any records that End Game sets.

indeed. She's better off naked

I've heard the next original is a Chinese fantasy film called Dragon Empire.

They won't put overt gay shit in it because then it would get banned in China. At best it'll be a reference to that shopkeeper with the allegedly gay sauna.

>Any theories on what the film will be about?

Climate change, caused by some other industrialized kingdom. It's the only way to get their non kid/parent audience into a frenzy without more lesbian subtext.

It's going to do very well and easily make back its budget and many millions more, but all of the people projecting 1.5B or some other ridiculous shit are delusional.

It's been six years since Frozen; the same little girls who loved it then have outgrown princess shit.

Also it was competing with The Force Awakens so obviously a generic fucking dinosaur movie was gonna fail.

There's no way it couldn't be.

>It's been six years since Frozen; the same little girls who loved it then have outgrown princess shit.
That's stupid, they're still going to want to see it because of the earlier attachment. Frozen 2 looks more mature to match how its past primary audience has aged, it's just what Monsters U did and it made slightly more money than Monster Inc.

Elsa is the most popular disney princess, everyone's going to see this movie just out of attachment to her character. It will at the very least make around the same amount as the first, if not more since movies cost more these days.

>Frozen 2
>the logo says ‘Frozen II’
Which one is it, Disney?

Attached: 62D06C9D-1361-45B0-887C-535539914F78.jpg (567x531, 51K)

She's the sexiest woman in animation history

Well, Disney bought the rights to Mortal Kombat, so most likely Elsa is going to be the new Subzero.

She should take off all her clothes

I’ve spent so long immersed in incest lesbian fan fiction of this movie that I can’t even remember what’s canon

which fanfics do you recommend?

Political fallout of insulting weselton and being a super powered country during pre-industrial times. So idk, prob some cross between magical girl stuff and responsibility themes.

Elsa ripping Hans's spine when

Not violent enough.
You need Elsa ripping out Han's spine, freezing it into a spear, then stabbing him through the head with it

This whole thing should have everyone butt-ass nekkid 90% of the time.

Attached: 20b3a604356df2c68f60162a4d7853e0.gif (267x267, 1.79M)

There's nothing incestuous about a hot ice princess realising her one true love is her own cute sister

Attached: 1545724768815.jpg (395x423, 19K)

is this a hot new meme?

Elsa walking around Arendelle in her birthday suit

no, just Elsa & Anna

I know right.

Attached: 11896352_1167964169887216_813935440316440702_o.jpg (2048x910, 77K)

what a cute butt

Elsa should wear only her heels. Nothing else.

>braid
The only fucking thing i love more than ponytails.

every animator at Disney imagines her bare

Yeah, that sounds like a plausible idea for injecting new relevance.

Hopefully her utterly inferior sister will only show up to say goodbye

rat skull

also naked sameposter needs to fuck off

I'm not proud of the fact that I still occasionally read elsanna fanfics, I still remember when the seeds for EiS were first sown in the form of greentexting random scenarios.

don't even know why I like this crap, but I do

I REALLY HOPE THAT THE NEW FROZEN IS ABOUT A PRINCESS THAT DOESN'T NEED A MALE LOVE INTEREST.

IT'S THE MOST CREATIVE CONCEPT I'VE SINCE IN EVERY PRINCESS MOVIE FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS!

why are you talking about yourself like that, user?

I wonder if Hans is still shoveling manure back home

I thought he was executed for treason?

>A PRINCESS THAT DOESN'T NEED A MALE LOVE INTEREST
Merida
Moana

She probably looks sexy af with her clothes and heels off

>treason
?

Based off of this thread, I'm so looking forward to the return of /frz/

>the return of /frz/
would the mods even allow it?
it'll be a trainwreck no matter what but I kind of want it to happen anyway tbqh

Elsa is the only one who should be naked

It’s still alive but barely has a pulse

where?

Who cares unless you have a young daughter or you’re under 13 yourself

they're both so damn sexy

Not them but there’s a presence on 4+Yea Forums frz
It’s pretty dead

It's going to explore the past of their family and mayyybe connect to that ascended fan theory about Tarzan being their biological brother

Better question, how many years have passed since the first?

The first was already about her

This though

I have 2. An older blonde and a younger strawberry-blonde. Frozen was made for them.