Please make it end

Please make it end.

Attached: 1554660822369.png (829x849, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ4Qxl2_r4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, she's just someone who goes through phases to make herself feel more open minded than she really is

This. The episode where lisa goes vegeterian shows shes a hardcore bandwagoner and not a free thinker like she thinks she is

>it's a Yea Forums pretends to care about a show nobody watches episode

18+
12+
4+
Be conceived

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ4Qxl2_r4s

What fucking season was this?

Attached: 1554146809540.jpg (540x507, 20K)

>Is a nerd whose main weakness is being unpopular and uncharismatic
>Except she can also be the president and a polyamorous lesbian because Lisa is the main character

She would be.

the latest one, my friend

sneed

Why even bother?

The line is bad, but the way she clips through his bag is fucking awful.

And Milhouse is becoming....

Lisa is the radical leftist AND the voice of reason, even though Marge should be the conservative voice of reason instead. This causes a narrative dissonance.

These people need to seriously die at this point.

Lisa started as an actual character and turned into Hermione Granger.

What does that even mean "Hermione Granger"?

I loved the Simpsons...but 30...come on!

isn't she 9 or something?

Nerd character that is still attractive and has literally no flaws I assume.

Didn't that episode get released like years ago? Isn't it kinda late to talk about it now?

Either way, that slideshow made it look like what he said:

Attached: simpsons xmas cards.webm (720x400, 1.89M)

We need to trick these people into committing suicide as a form of a social justice. "Ethical Harakiri" or something.

Attached: 1553339650448.jpg (166x166, 10K)

Nuanced to start with but popularity damns her into being pigeonholed into how fans perceive her and made into a flawless mary sue.

Hermione has the same problem via the Harry Potter movies, where her flaws of being a know it all and sanctimonous were smoothed out because she was the favorite character of everyone involved, and not only was she given her old good points ,but other characters' as well, leading to Ron getting thrown under the bus.

Why is Bart still at home? He's supposed to become the Chief Justice of the supreme court.

>Please make it end.
Which part of "Stories For Years" did you not understand?

That was when there were still people who liked Bart on the staff.

and yet all the fan art is "loli has sex with brother" like with every show.

the suffering never ends. Not only must she deal with being a precocious intellectual in a world ruled by mediocrity, but everyone online wants her for her body even before she has one.

Attached: lisa aghast.png (100x100, 11K)

>that flip over the camera
>Bart doesn't become a Supreme Court justice

This is the new worst thing among worst things for The Simpsons.

>JIFFED

>Which part of "Stories For Years" did you not understand?
how about a crazy wedding
where something happens
doot-n-doot doo doo

Attached: crazy wedding.jpg (956x719, 137K)

The progression wasn't just in the films user.

To me The Simpsons has become a perfect metaphor for life.

>Long past its prime era
>Stopped being fun or amusing years and years ago
>Has far more bad years now than good ones
>Events get more ridiculous, depressing and unreal with each passing year
>Just want the series to be done with and finally end

Attached: 1490584315621.gif (924x507, 993K)

But we never got Marge as a robot and maybe that crazy wedding and something happens doo doo doo doo doo

Attached: lowresuserselected.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

It's not new stuff, the episode was released back in 2011.

Why is polygamy coming back into stye?

Attached: 1441632148321-3.jpg (1024x668, 98K)

why does every, except Supreme court justice Bart, future version of Bart have a bad ending? When has Bart ever been a loser at anything other than doing badly in school, which the show states constantly is a soul sucking waste of time! Nobody at Springfield elementary is actually trying to teach those kids. Bart constantly goes on adventures and saves the day and yet we're supposed to believe that the same Bart Simpson who defeats certified genius Sideshow Bob at least once a season is going to grow up and be a loser? The Simpsons was inspired by Groening's own family, where Bart is a stand in for him. If that's true, Bart show grow up to create the Simpsons and be a millionaire!

This shit has been going on since before the show began to suck, which makes me believe that either the writers of the show have never understood Bart as a character or the network insists that if you're main character is going to be a little hellion there has to be some karmic consequences for him.

because we have an entire generation of roasties and fuckboys who have spent their entire young adulthood fucking person after person, all the while ignoring any kind of actual romantic relationships. As they've gotten older and have begun to consider 'settling down', they've realized that they are unable to form genuine wholesome loving relationships with individuals that isn't just emotionless sex. Instead of trying to change their ways, they've decided that they need to change the culture itself and advocate for less wholesome practices in favor or more degenerate unsustainable slutty behavior, such as open relationships, cucking to an extent, and ultimately polygamy. This in turn gets taught to the younger generation and the cycle keeps on repeating.

Attached: worn out roast beef.png (976x740, 220K)

Is there a pinpoint moment where the writers started actively hating Bart? Are they just embarrassed about him being a major face of the 90s, and this shit is starting to head into the 2020s?

Simpsons stupid gene. Bart is canonically doomed to be a failure

>we're supposed to believe that the same Bart Simpson who defeats certified genius Sideshow Bob at least once a season is going to grow up and be a loser
Lisa has taken that over for the most part. Bart rarely ever "wins".

>because we have an entire generation of roasties and fuckboys who have spent their entire young adulthood fucking person after person, all the while ignoring any kind of actual romantic relationships. As they've gotten older and have begun to consider 'settling down', they've realized that they are unable to form genuine wholesome loving relationships with individuals that isn't just emotionless sex. Instead of trying to change their ways, they've decided that they need to change the culture itself and advocate for less wholesome practices in favor or more degenerate unsustainable slutty behavior, such as open relationships, cucking to an extent, and ultimately polygamy. This in turn gets taught to the younger generation and the cycle keeps on repeating.

God dam I see it a lot at my job. And they call me the nut case. I knew what I was seeing.

>jiffed

Attached: 6412C4C5-7B95-41C2-BEF2-4E9DAA9A878F.png (500x387, 110K)

Does she say "jiffed" though? If she says that, I don't think I've heard that word before, and I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean. Some people claim she might be saying "gif'd", because presumably people online made gifs of the videoclip that Lisa uploaded.

The correct pronunciation is of GIF is "jiff".

Oh will you get over it already?

You must be over 13 to use this website.

Said the old man that invented it, and no one else.
The debate was settled years ago. Words are pronounced how the majority decides they are pronounced. That's why the British can throw letters together and decide that St.John is pronounced "Sinjin."

>roasties

yeah if "purity" is something you care about, go to the American South to one of those towns where daughters go on romantic dates with their dads until a suitor asks him for her hand in marriage.

>unable to form genuine wholesome loving relationships
the Internet killed that. proof: we're all on Yea Forums now instead of hanging out with friends. even the people who are cooler than us are on Facbook instead. and the real elite "cool" people are on Instagram pretending they're rich. and you can't move anywhere to get away from it; Zuckerberg is young and has another 50 years to turn every corner of the globe into a hellscape of social media addicts.

Might as well get a vasectomy and cut yourself a slice of that meaningless sex. Maybe one of the Tinder hookups will like the Simpsons. or hate the Simpsons. i forget what this thread is.

Or lieutenant is pronounced left-tennant

>Does she say "jiffed" though?
they corrected it on the West Coast feed.

Attached: lisa at computer 2.jpg (656x500, 38K)

Have sex

Hey, man. I don't make the words, I just correct uninformed sheep of their correct usage (even if I don't use that pronunciation.)

Attached: 1554077179797.png (455x337, 300K)

Come to Yea Forums white man.

Attached: 488.png (382x661, 251K)

Formerly normal.

If you want normalcy, stormfag, go post elsewhere.

Have sex

where u wanna meet, bby? :*