So...any chance he'll stay on-board for cameos? Maybe become the new Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

So...any chance he'll stay on-board for cameos? Maybe become the new Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Attached: Avengers-Endgame-Robert-Downey-Jr.-Iron-Man-1.jpg (628x885, 160K)

What is up with you people? Stark in IM3 and Civil War has made it abundantly clear he's had enough, he's done just like Fury and SHIELD he wants to retire and give it a rest unless it's a big world ending gig he needs to be in.

Civil War has him literally say "I never stopped... 'cause the truth is, I doesn't want to stop."

Besides, retiring as Iron Man doesn't mean he's incapable of taking a pure leadership role in S.H.I.E.L.D.

Nah, he's done unless they give him 50% of the movie budget. He's 50 years old ffs.

>wants to stop
>keeps developing more and more advanced suits
but why

There is a 100% chance of a Tony voice AI thing yes. Even if he dies he won't really stay gone.

NO, that midget got 100 gorillions for the last 2 movies, he is dead

Attached: f6c.jpg (400x302, 82K)

>unless it's a big world ending gig he needs to be in.

Which has been pretty much all of them. And if not a world-ending gig, its something that directly relates to him that he can't exactly ignore.

>He's 50 years old ffs.
God yes, who works past 50 in Hollywood?
I mean he has to spend grueling hours in the gym...
waitImean
He has to endure hours of makeup and prosthetics...
waitImean
He has spend weeks if not months in far-flung locations...
waitImean
He has to psyche himself with an intense method-acting regimen...
ok actually,
Actually he just has to show up, read off some lines in default snark mode, get fan accolades and stop by Disney's office so they can fill his trunk and back seat with stacks of bills.

I'm betting he can stand to do that a few more years.

Attached: Robert Downey.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Did we watch the same movies? Im3 he literally says he doesn't want to stop. In civil war he wanted to sign the accords to keep the avengers in action and regulated.

You are a simple minded peasant. Disney will give RDJ the world and RDJ will do it because everything he does outside of the MCU bombs.

Even if RDJ goes Stark/Iron Man arent going anywhere

>Maybe become the new Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
We know Fury is coming back, though.

A Disney movie a year doesn't prevent him from chasing Oscars or indulging in vanity projects.
What it DOES is pay off his mansion and sports car tab for several years.

They'll bring him back in ten years for the nostalgia. He'll do an Old Man Tony story.

I bet he'll sacrifice himself to undo snap but that somehow will erase him from time. As with most of the main characters who survived snap.

Except Carol, we are stuck with her now.

>Stark in IM3 and Civil War has made it abundantly clear he's had enough
Isn't that the exact opposite of what those movies did?

>Nah, he's done unless they give him 50% of the movie budget. He's 50 years old ffs.
Not stopping him.

Attached: shutterstock_10139120hp.jpg?w=780.jpg (780x520, 97K)

You deserve Carol, a just reward for your continuous faggotry.

Stark will die, but go on as an AI for someone, probably Ironheart
whether or not it'll be RDJ is another question, I'd wager not because even his voice work would dramatically inflate a budget

This.

Yeah he can be the new Jarvis helping The Avengers, Spider-Man, Shuri, etc. Easy paycheck for RDJ.

shit dude it's almost like we're dealing with a character with a long history of addiction, hypocrisy, and compulsiveness.

Hoo-whee

>Tony dies in a cave

>i doesnt want to stop
either stark is a retard or you are a retard

the problem is he charges too much, 50 million for just his character, disney must be having second thought wether or not he's worth it

50 million on 2 billion+ movies is basically nothing.

Paul Rudd just turned 50 and is ready for more.

>new Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

There's been rumours going around the last 9 odd months about a Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers movie, take that for what you will.

I think he'll turn into an AI for occasional use, probably just as much screen time as Jarvis in the solo movies.