What are some popular cartoons you just couldn't get into for whatever reason?

What are some popular cartoons you just couldn't get into for whatever reason?

Attached: c29bca8718.jpg (1200x901, 123K)

Teen Titans. I don't understand the appeal. Even by cartoon standards it's kiddie shit.

I think the problem with TT is it fail to balance between appealing to kids and mature audience at the same time like BTAS and JL did. It had that weird and not smooth cut from funny and childish to serious between episodes.

Beyond is kino tard

Never liked Terry, I should try rewatch it again.

Attached: baman beyond shwacy.jpg (1568x3558, 2.68M)

I never liked that Fantastic Four episode. Seemed mean-spirited and different from the rest.

The problem I had with TT is that it was hardcore weebshit that was airing at the time when I realized I was either going to fall in with the Narutards or break away from GRORIOUS NIPPON culture and do something with my life beyond collecting posters and minifigs.

I chose the latter, and things like TT, AmiYumi, and Toonami in general ended up leaving a sour taste in my mouth.

I dunno if it was meant to be mean-spirited. Terry liked them as a team.

I bounced right off of Bojack Horseman. I know the first episode or two is always rougher than the rest but nothing about that jackass horse pulled me in. It's weird too because I feel I might have given it more of a chance if it was on late at night or between some FX comedies.

The trick is to figure out it's all shit and be grateful every time you find a half digested peanut.

Voltron, i wayched the first season and lost interest

redditmaniacs

Anything with weird artstyle. Phineas and Pherb, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time

Of course Terry is capable, he is still annoying though.

Teen titans, Adventure time and Steven Universe.

Terry is just boring as fuck for me. He never was interested in him.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy

It just seemed brainless compared to what else was airing at a time, though I also admit to being deep into that edgy phase where you try to chew out anything that isn't 'mature for mature people like me' bullshit.

Regular show, adventure time, over the garden wall. Regular show was shit. Adventure time was always written badly and the "comedy" always fell flat. And over the garden wall was just bland. The only cool thing was the overall atmosphere and some of the character designs.

Venture Bros. is just weaponized nihilism. It's kind of like a proto-Rick and Morty.

However I do have a bit of a fetish for Dr. Girlfriend and her sexy body juxtaposed with that brutish dude-voice

Attached: 1530431153683.jpg (900x1379, 493K)

>Even by cartoon standards it's kiddie shit.
I feel the same way about ATLA

EEnE.
Not a single one of the characters is likeable. They’re all annoying assholes. I thought this was a standard opinion, then I found out that EEnE is one of thr most beloved cartoon cartoon on Yea Forums

>Regular show was shit

Attached: brucie.gif (300x200, 1.6M)

>that silhouetted Freeze head
Man that design was so boss.

Attached: 1329985085540.gif (480x368, 1.01M)

Scott Pilgrim. Thought the video game motifs would be fun, but the high school teen romance drama killed it for me.

>gravity falls
>weird artstyle
Bro that show is like the epitome of CalArts (the most overused cartoon artstyle of the 2010s), same goes with Adventure Time to a lesser extent

Attached: calartspepe.jpg (736x603, 89K)

who the fuck uses a Yea Forums pass

>Yea Forums pass

I've always hated Phineas and Ferb, the "doing the same thing" everyday shtick got old. Yes, I know that was the joke but still.

Yeah, the series just doesn't live up to Yea Forums's hype about it. It's got some great setting, tone, and style, but the characters and writing just didn't hold up. Far too much of a premise piece and no one fucking cares about the high school bullshit; just stop showing it.

>Yeah, the series just doesn't live up to Yea Forums's hype about it. It's got some great setting, tone, and style, but the characters and writing just didn't hold up. Far too much of a premise piece and no one fucking cares about the high school bullshit; just stop showing it.

It's really a nostalgia/"you had to be there" kind of deal.

Despite how grim some of it was, Batman Beyond really captured that pre-9/11, cool-future Y2K zeitgeist

Attached: 60 year old boomer talks about capes and cowls.jpg (640x480, 46K)