WOY S3: Worse than a Bully? Threats, not Villains? Fates worse than Galactic Destruction?

S3 Plans:

"The main arc of season 3 was centered around the arrival of a new danger that was even more of a threat than Dominator, meant to challenge Wander in every possible way. Season 2 was all about a bully showing up. Season 3 was about something worse than a bully."

"I said threat. I never said villain."

"There are fates worse than galactic destruction."

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE THREATS WERE?!

Attached: Wander.jpg (600x420, 223K)

Wander’s long-lost sister Wender who throws a fit when he tries to save the world because that takes away from time spent with her

It had something to do with that circus ship.

I wish they would have done the wander testing in season 2 instead, I like Hater but I liked the bits in S2 where Wander was facing a problem.

Maybe a cult?

There was scene when Dominator casualy zaps some spaceship.
At the end of last episode its shown that aboard that ship was a monkey.

So I think he was supposed to be that worse than a bully threat. Someone with a reason to be zapped.
"You hurt me - I hurt you"

Also I imagine the threat would just be situational, something where Wander has to decide what to do. He was piloting the ship in that Future Worm cameo.

AGHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Tumblr_oxijv5mBFU1s50afko1_1280.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

Oh it was Sylvia, well they were still going somewhere with it and Wander being in that area means he was probably scouting.

Don’t forget Frank Angone’s description of it
>Wander meets Haters previous best friend
That’s what got me hyped about it

Some happy sucker machine that drains happynes or something

i didnt hear this one

Reminder that WOY S3 will quite figuratively and literally never EVER happen. It has just about the same chance as a Kick Buttowski revival.

Wasn't Hater a chimpanzee test pilot that got mutated?

What's worse than a bully? A former friend that now hates you.

The villains were going to be the humans. The end of s2 shows that Dominator found herself near a moon that had the American flag on it, my guess was she landed on Earth, threatened to conquer it at the Humans who might be more technologically advanced then she was led to be believed. They get mad, imprison her, decide that all aliens in the galaxy are just as bad and go full Imperium of Man on the galaxy except without the genocide and more enslave them so we know they can t be a threat to us

Earth was already destroyed, Craig made it a point that it was since Bloo was in a crowd of refugees and he kept reiterating that everyone there had their planets destroyed, which we already knew so repeating it made it more of a direct statement that Bloo being there mattered.

It was a space capsule with the American flag on it, and you heard the sound of a monkey. IIRC one of the new protags was a monkey.

Bloo was a cameo? What episode?

IIRC the general consensus based on piecing together all the hints that were dropped about the S3 villain were that

>they were to Wander as Dominator was to Hater
>when asked about if they reformed villains, Angones responded "Define reform."
>not technically a villain
>worse endgame than death

I imagine it would have been a "greater" Wander, who instead of naturally and slowly reforming bad guys just brainwashed them into being good (i.e. braindead, infantile morons) and was planning on doing this to everyone after deeming them imperfect due to their negative character attributes, where they would remain in this state until death or the end of time.

Attached: 1545256786422.gif (150x136, 578K)

wasnt it the finale when sylvia was talking to the group?

So there's a brainwashing room on that ship? Can we get dominator in there?

Attached: tumblr_o9gphouKgz1s514nio1_1280.png (1280x652, 1.1M)

Dang, I always thought Earth was still around in the universe, just somewhere that was out of reach from where the show took place.

Dave Thomas, the supervising director, said on his AMA that Dominator is literally immune to mind control because of how bloated her ego is, so that wouldn't work

Attached: 1547593050314.jpg (160x130, 4K)

God dammit, now you got me thinking of a hot badass dominatrix villainess getting brainwashed into a ditzy girly girl...

Attached: d83.png (593x1000, 391K)

>can literally no-sell brainwashing

This is some Dr. Doom bullshit. I love it.

Attached: Screenshot (2112).png (585x273, 19K)

I thought it was going to be monkeys. like the last clip was a space shuttle with screeching monkey noises

yea user a season arc was going to be monkeys

well what else could it have been screeching feminists? not that there is much of a difference

oh real classy

Attached: 42a.jpg (1280x1882, 988K)

That was implied to be related to Hater actually

this, you can literally hear his retard laugh during it

I couldnt

it went RUUAA HAHAHAHAHA

just saw it again, looked like his green lightning probably brought a skelemonkey to life.

It's pretty clearly implying that he came from the satellite retard

yeah the monkey screeching means nothing then. fuck off

Sudden left turn about Wander growing old or getting a life-threatening disease.

Worse than a bully likely means being under the impression you're doing good but are causing harm. That's like 2 problems in one, thereby creating a third problem. Maybe Wander found that ship and it had powers and stuff inside it that he didn't realize that being used did fake happy shit like what that laughing weird al bannana was doing.

>Hater looks like a giant monkey skeleton
>Show a satellite on the moon with residue of Hater's lightning arcing across it
>NASA sent monkeys into space
>Can hear a monkey screech fade into Hater's laughter

Connect the dots

Attached: 1549252189162.png (416x408, 331K)

What does it matter anymore. We'll never know. We'll never see it happen. Fuck Disney.

Also Peepers was going to face the dark route at some point.

Not sure if he'd have struck out as a proper villain again after S2. But in early interviews and panels, Craig was really pushing Peepers as a proper bad guy.
I wonder if they'd have seen it through.

It still fucking hurts lads. I can only hope Kid Cosmic will be able to come close to WOY's quality, but knowing that WOY season 3 will never happen will forever leave a hole in my heart.

Attached: sad hater.gif (400x225, 1.65M)

It still hurts guys

Wander would have used the ship to ride around and do shit as far as I remember

Bump

Woy was good

You know you could just post art if you wanted to bump

Attached: 1506623918965.png (1599x1090, 459K)

>this show got cancelled over Star vs' third season
>Star vs became an utter trash fire after season 2
Goddammit.

Wander was a real villain

Well this IS Disney we're talking about here...

Attached: Shadow.gif (200x214, 280K)

> "The main arc of season 3 was centered around the arrival of a new danger that was even more of a threat than Dominator, meant to challenge Wander in every possible way. Season 2 was all about a bully showing up. Season 3 was about something worse than a bully."
> "I said threat. I never said villain."
> "There are fates worse than galactic destruction."
Isn't it obvious? I bet it was greater Wonder than Wonder. Not saint but SJW. Censoring, brainwashing, hypocritical. It was even more redpilled than previous seasons. And that is the real reason why 3rd season was cancelled by Disney.

Attached: Dark-Souls-фэндомы-Dark-Souls-3-Wander-Over-Yonder-3473393.jpg (811x554, 152K)

What is the name of the kind of hat Wander wears? It's not a 'witch's hat' like what that boy from Moomins wears.

Star vs was just an animated teen sitcom, not a cartoon.

Basis for being considered a cartoon:
>Is animated
That's it. Cartoon is just slang for animated film, and it is silly to classify visual mediums based off their target audience and the tone of their presentation rather than their methods of production.
That said, Star VS would definitely be a 'cartoon' when you see the juvenile nature of the show. Also not much of a sitcom. It barely has humor in it!

Go collect rent