You touched my hand, Chuck!

You touched my hand, Chuck!

Attached: 1533344419795.png (640x480, 256K)

#METOO #MRBROWNISAPERVERT #GIVEMEFREESTUFF #ENDPATRIARCHY

Attached: delet this.jpg (800x533, 57K)

Anyone who has a wordlist that I could use to filter out all Peanuts threads for a while? I'm in a bad place right now because I've started to think of how I ignored my Peppermint Patty when I was a kid.

Chuck was dumb as fuck.

Why the he'll for and what were the signs

Sneed was deed as feed?

I remember that she once asked me to hug her during the winter because she felt cold, and at one point she straight up told me she loved me. I was too dumb to get the message somehow though. Lots of more stuff I've forgot.

Girls hug me (front to front) all the time
I never asked them. Hmmmm got me thinking now

It’s times like these that make me glad I never had an opportunity to fuck up in the first place.

Formerly Snoops

But they called me friend? But I was the only boy they hugged on and hanged around. I guess I was waiting on a kiss from them?

There hiding

Let's take a bath together, Chuck

Naked?

i would make fun of this if i didn't do the same thing

Attached: v...very funny anon.gif (320x234, 2.11M)

Oh you, Chuck
*takes off shirt revealing farmer's tan while kicking off flip flops*

I don't know what's scarier – wondering if I had an opportunity but was too dumb to know it, or realizing I never had an opportunity at all?

>tfw never had a peppermint patty when I was a kid

Attached: 1537375792783.png (512x368, 270K)

Just wait until Marcie unloads a can of whoop-tush on PP for flirting with her Charles. Right in front of her, even!

Attached: 2019-04-07 Peanuts.png (900x222, 107K)

hahahaha loser
You probably have had opportunities. Even if they weren't coming on to you so blatantly there have probably been several women in your life who were interested in you or WOULD have been interested in you had you been a little more assertive. You bitch.

shameless bump

the worst and most depressing thing is being aware that no matter what, it never would have worked out, because I have my own beliefs, opinions, and preferences that I need to have in common with a woman in order to spend my life with her. only extremely generic people can find matches, and no matter what, there's a disgustingly high chance that someone will just up and change someday, and randomly start thinking and believing other things instead.