Why are they trying to replace Johnny Blaze?

Why are they trying to replace Johnny Blaze?

Attached: 4c3c427fe7f1e81ea2bd8326f7699e67.jpg (855x1280, 282K)

Ghost Rider has always had trouble keeping a book going so they're trying to see what works. I don't think a new character will do it, it's really a problem with lack of vision.

I could do it B)

Ghost rider over the years has had too many retcons over the course of his history. His power set also varies wildly depending on the author and which version of ghost rider it is. He's hit hawkman levels of crazy in terms of his retcons.

when was the last time blaze had an ongoing?

They aren't.
Work harder on your b8s m8

First of all, you're way late to complain about that ever since Danny Ketch became a thing, who honestly had all the good material anyway. Second, Robbie was a legacy character done right, and never tried to replace Johnny. He's not even a regular Ghost Rider, and even got his ass kicked by Johnny whom later gave him advice on dealing with his new condition. And third, have you seen how many fucking Ghost Riders have existed over the course of human history?

Read a book, dumbass

Attached: Ghost Rider Robbie.jpg (568x864, 839K)

They are setting Johnny as a new villain in Avengers book.

Who's the dude in the motorcycle?

Are they? I thought he was a benevolent king of hell.

He was supposed but Jason Aaron happened.

They are setting him as mentor, if anything.
Or do you think the Ghost Rider would act all condescending when someone messes up like Robbie did?
He is keeping an eye on the kid.

>Replace Tony Stark with Riri Williams as Iron Man
>Replace Bruce Banner with Amadeus Cho as Hulk
>Replace Thor with Jane Foster as Thor
>Replace Peter Parker with Miles Morales as Spider-Man
>Replace Logan with X-23 as Wolverine

Maybe if Johnny Blaze wasn't a CIS WHITE MALE Marvel wouldn't be trying to replace him?

Except none of them have been replaced? Hulk has a solid book right now

>Hulk has a solid book right now

The first issue has a sassy black girl defeat the Hulk by making him check his privilege. You must be retarded.

So i suppose you were too busy sucking cocks to notice nothing on your list is true.

lol DCuck spotted

Stay mad, casualgate. The book is critically acclaimed and selling well.

>>Replace Tony Stark with Riri Williams as Iron Man
>>Replace Bruce Banner with Amadeus Cho as Hulk
>>Replace Thor with Jane Foster as Thor
>>Replace Peter Parker with Miles Morales as Spider-Man
>>Replace Logan with X-23 as Wolverine

Has replacing all the white male characters with minorities increased the sale of Marvel comics? Is this strategy working?

>First issue
>Zero context
Ha! Well memed my friend. I mean why read comics when you can just parrot incorrect shit and look retarded?

>106878748
awful b8

why do you reply to yourself? are you mad people are calling you an idiot?

Robbie did replace ketch and blaze, (ketch depowered and Blaze dead) Two until Aaron's dumb ass there were not all those damn ghost riders running around,there was four. Robbie sucks.

>>>Replace Peter Parker with Miles Morales as Spider-Man

That hasn't happened yet, but now that Spider-Verse finally got people to give a shit about Miles (after 10 years of Bendis trying to get him to connect with audiences), expect Marvel to push him in every single solitary medium until he fully supplants Peter.

You can't even write in proper english, i doubt you read anything Robbie-releted or even Aaron-releted, and if you did, you probably didn't understood a thing.

Dumbass.

Wait what, what happened?

There's more than one spirit of vengeance you dense motherfucker

Who? Because last I checked they were sucked into the medallion of power back in ketch's series and that medallion was divided into pieces . So kale had one (blaze wasn't even supposed to be a ghost rider) and balindo's family had the other. So unless Robbie is Vegeance, Zarathos or Noble Kale then he's not a spirit of vengeance. Hell marvel could have said he's the child of Lilith and Zarathos (when he knocked her back up in siege of darkness) Robbie is just bad writing and Aaron reconed the Ghost riders into a bootleg Supernatural Green Lantern Corps

>Robbie was a legacy character done right
What? That is just your opinion, man.

No, he's right.
He's a legacy character that explores concepts that the original character's concept lends itself well to, but wasn't being used by the original, and without replacing the original.

Attached: ghost rider robey.jpg (182x277, 22K)

Also he's just plain fun, kind of like Sam Nova.

Ghost Rider being a cosmic force makes more sense, Punisher is a mass murdering vigilante at a time when publishers might not want that but making him a spookyboi who uses soulfire to burn bad guys makes it okay. Punisher and Ghost Rider fanbases merge into one.