Attached: cwc.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zRJIyjbiPcs?t=66
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106877555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he missed out on Chris-Chan’s new foray into paranormal investigation

You mean his trip to the abandoned insane asylum ran by some eugenics stand

>he

Like, left until he dies, or until the homeless saga begins?

Is his life a tragedy or a comedy?

both. Depending on how you look at it

If dubs then he's going to die on Christmas Eve of this year.

No way out Chris.

Attached: 1434050629785.jpg (637x641, 91K)

Yes

A tragedy would imply that Chris is a tragic hero, which he clearly isn't. A tragic hero is a person that is superior to most people in terms of morality, intellect, and character. A great person, essentially. The tragedy element comes from that person gradually destroying who they were as a result of poor decisions brought on by their flaws. By the end of the story the tragic hero is no longer the great person he used to be and has effectively ceased to exist. Chris was never a great person so he's not a tragic hero. He started at the bottom and his entire life has been him grinding his face along the harsh rock facade.

you did it wrong you faggot, watch this

>Renounces God
>Becomes a sexually-confused degenerate with severe psychological issues obsessed with children's pop culture

He is a perfect representation of post-war western civilization.

His life is more of a combination of Tragedy, Comedy, and the little known third form, a Satyr Play.

He. Do not feed Chris' delusions.

Chris Chan lives will find true love check it

It'd be nice if Chris' psychological problems were that simple, but as with many things in his life the truth is much more complicated.

He never renounced god, he just thinks god is a woman and that he himself is a goddess of another dimension.

How old is he? Is he older than me?

I'll feel like an autistic faggot if I know I'm younger than him.

shit

Chris can probably live until late into his 60's if he doesn't kill himself.
>until the homeless saga begins?
He gets ~$1000 from welfare. Enough to rent a shitty apartment. It all depends on rather if he thinks games and toys are more important shelter.

On the contrary, his problems stem from the foundational human conflict of reason vs. vice. His "love quest" (a rationalized form of lust) became his priority and subverted whatever sense he had.

based and Chrispilled

Attached: 1554570680593.png (1115x795, 1.21M)

I think he's like 38

>Find true love

Why would you do this

A comedy of course.

It's hard to say if he'll ever attempt suicide or not. Maybe after Barb dies, but then again they'll probably have no choice but to toss him into an insane asylum where he'll be monitored. I really don't think he's smart enough to outthink the suicide watch measures, and he doesn't have the willpower to straight up slice his jugular or make use of the other painful but effective methods.

Attached: 1527663417651.jpg (2560x1440, 574K)

Occultism is usually the product of disordered vice.

that's the thing, he more than proven the fact that he incapable of managing any amount of money

I fucking devour his progeny if that comes to be.

Chris can't ever find true love because even if he got what he wanted (a mommy gf that let him stay home and play video games while he jerked off to children's cartoon characters and told him how great he was) he'd self sabotage it because he's exactly just self aware enough to feel bad about being a worthless leech.

>Tfw Chris-Chan will find true love before you do

I mean she IS famous.

comedy

He makes more then 1000 bucks.

It's that he gives most of it to Snorlax to pay the mortgage.

But here's the problem.

The house on 13 Branchland?

It has a REVERSE MORTGAGE!

When Snorlax dies, Chris loses the house.

He's gonna die before 40. So not that long at all.

All comedy comes from tragedy

You know what's going to be wild? When he ultimately meets his fate and on the day of a burial. The only people who are probably going to show up are the people who have been following him his whole life.

Attached: 1552246356911.jpg (1857x1042, 171K)

I mean he also says that ted bundy's ghost appeared to him and told him he was wrongly accused

The local party store is going to run out of pickle suits.

The biggest autists are the one who still keep track of his life and stalk him both IRL and on the web.Everything have been said about Chris already,all his secrets have been uneartted.Let it die,you fucking stalkers creep,i'm on Chris side at this point because he clearly is disavantaged.You have one low-functionning autist,Ruckersville village idiot vs a complex network of fuckface who maintain wikia and forums to document everything,that's overkill as fuck.Who give a shit if he pepper sprayed some other dumbfuck,that's the problem of the Virginia Police Department,not ours

I occasionally play around with a full-scale Chris Chan biopic in my head for fun and the final scene would be a nearly empty church at his funeral with the seats filled with his characters straight out of the comic, shitty coloring and all.

How about the death scene?

He literally has people so interested in his life that they are willing to pay thousands of dollars for his memorabilia so his life isn't all bad. Hell I remember when there was a fucking bidding war over his sonic totem that he made out of paper mache

Well, that's TBD.

Does it make me edgy that I’m excited for her to die just to see what happens to Chris?

Realistically, if a biopic is made,the underlying message will be a commentary about how outo f control Internet is and how it allowed retards to stalk another retard for sadisitic pleasure.Think of a more dark version of the Truman Show

Edgy? No.
It's kind of sociopathic, but Chris and everyone involved in his life have become more like TV show characters to us than real people, so even that's kind of a gray area.

>It's that he gives most of it to Snorlax to pay the mortgage.
Correction: he spends most of it on toys and games and then e-begs for people to just give him money or buy his worthless shit on eBay so he can give her the barest minimum required.

Those are still real people.Stop trying to distance yourself from the fact you're voyeurs,that's pathetic ,that mental gymnastic to justify everything that have been done to a mentally deficient hick

You are not wrong

I can't believe someone actually wasted thousands of dollars for that worthless shit, just for temporary internet point
If that isn't proof of autism, I don't know what is

My approach would basically be to play it completely straight, as if Chris was telling his own story. He's the protagonist, and all of the "bad" things that happen to him would be the machinations of evil trolls and villains. He'll never be openly depicted as being in the wrong, because I'm sure that's how he really sees it.

youtu.be/zRJIyjbiPcs?t=66

I ain't distancing shit. I'm just stating that it's easy to get one's perspective fucked up because of the way that these real people are presented. They're all heightened stereotypes, except they actually exist. And since we don't have to directly interact with them and only learn about new things as they happen, it's like we're checking back on our favorite show.

The Chris-chan fandom/Kiwi Farms have never been very good at introspection and self-awareness

Comedy is tragedy with a punchline.

>he'd self sabotage it because he's exactly just self aware enough to feel bad about being a worthless leech.
is he tough? I never saw much evidence to her being selfa ware, then again I´m not that into the christ chan sagas

hes being sued for not paying back debt. the lawsuit will take a physical toll on barb and barb will die, this will lead chris to wither an hero or he'll become a ward of the state and live the rest of his life in a mental institution.

cap this post

This delivery + Jackie Earle Haley's voice is how I read Rorschach.

Nice digits, friendo

Attached: IMG_4542.png (500x500, 309K)

Mass shootings have become so oversaturated that it would actually be an anti-climactic way for his story to end.

Attached: oh....gif (260x221, 773K)

He isnt totally wrong thiking that IRL.It's an indisputable fact there is a myriad of people who want to fuck with him for Internet fame and they are way too happy to resort to whataboutism to dodge responsability."yeah,but whatabout that time he fucked up,that totally justify the time someone extorted money from him or looted his burned house"

Normally I'm willing to accept peoples life choices, but we all know Chris is just a man that thinks he'll get more vagina if he puts on a wig

If we go by classical definitions, a comedy is a story with a happy ending. I doubt Chris will have one.

You must undo this horror you've brought onto us

Barb makes him pay rent, which last anyone figured was a little over half of his tugboat. Whatever's left of that he blows immediately on toys and games, yes, and he begs because he wants more toys and games, not because he wants to give it to Barb or use it on anything he actually needs.

I don't think he would use those words, but he's pretty paranoid and jealous and I think he would assume someone is cheating on him if they left the house every day while he stayed home.

How come he hasn't tried to publish a book or something? He wouldn't even need to spellcheck or revise it. He just needs to go in, write about whatever, and wait for people to line up and buy it. Easy money.

No self-respecting publisher would take anything he would likely write and self-publishing is difficult.

That person has obviously gone thur multiple mental breakdowns. Pretty sure death doesn't want to deal with that mess either.

Attached: IMG_20190401_205700.jpg (1753x2480, 531K)

I would only read it if either he or Ian McKellen did the audiobook.

That would require him not being retarded and having people buying him gifts and giving him money whenever.

Basically Beethoven's death scene in Immortal Beloved

>only heroes can be tragic
Have you never heard of a tragic villain? Retard.

Chris has been taking Lipitor since he was like 25. I don't think he's going to reach 50.

If you've ever read Realworlds: Batman it's kinda like that.

Literally what he wrote, dude

The tragic villain is a subset of that tragic hero. Once a good person who has basically eradicated the good through the circumstances of their life

I will.

By the powers of these dubs.

e-celeb threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/11 and >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106877555

You don't actually care

This thread is about the creator of the popular comic Sonichu!

, ifDubs then Chris will die and the user below me's girlfriend/wife/crush will become a public BBC SLUT

Based and happyendpilled

Attached: image.jpg (684x799, 99K)

>So...how do you know the parted?
>I...was a big fan of his work.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

If you were in a similar sitsuation what would you do to try and fix your life?

I’d imagine it be like Fives in TCW. Insane and raving, holding someone hostage, being gunned down by authorities, it being caused by some great keikaku

He was always a delusional degenerate obsessed with children's pop culture. The tranny thing is more the internet corrupting him into the nerd culture version of prison gay.

Homelessness is an inevitability, I'm talking about how long until he walks in front of a train

Attached: b5c0e56af1da5be1e6af22541d205aa6c5713204d89231a57d644f81043ab29d.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Bob survived pretty long even with such a shitty diet and horrible living conditions.Chris will struggle his way trough life into seniority no doubt.

>Chris is just a man that thinks he sill grow a vagina if he puts on a wig.

Trans are mentally ill.

>there was a fucking bidding war over his sonic totem that he made out of paper mache
Thanks for reminding me.

Attached: stretchface laugh.jpg (317x267, 10K)

Some ween will take him in. His entire life style is crowd funded

>Becomes a sexually-confused degenerate with severe psychological issues obsessed with children's pop culture
he was always that. now he's just a tranny

Started out as a comedy, but the tone slowly changed to tragedy.

Hi, Chris! Still a huge faggot as always I see

I don’t know. Honestly there were so many times he should have be done for, but still just keeps spiraling downwards. He’s like a Car crash that doesn’t stop tumbling.

This. He's a narcissist who thinks he can be free from trolling if he's trans because he observed that trans shit is a sensitive topic. You can't criticize nor speak negatively of a trans person without being crucified.

Yes but for a while Chris' antics were just an attempt at getting dyke puss since straight women won't touch him. Now he's managed to fall for his own lie.