How?

How?

Attached: coraline.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

>How?
By taking lots of pictures and laying them quickly one right after the other.
Here's a secret, OP; regular filmaking works exactly the same.

biden fondle reenactment

Too old.

Attached: bts.webm (853x480, 2.81M)

Attached: bts.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

is this rape?

Post more of the Gashadokuro from Kubo

I just don't get why they needed those giant sets when they still greenscreened it anyway

The blend of practical and cg creates a better result than either can achieve alone

Remember,You can support this work by buying a Nike product from a reputable retailer.

Nike?

Yes

Just do it?

The director is like the son of the CEO of Nike I believe.

What film is that from?

Box Trolls it's not good.

That was it! I knew it sucked but I also remember thinking how good the animation was for it and how much of a waste it was.

Hokuto Shinken

Holy shit, this guy is amazing. Why don't they cast him as The Flash? He's got the powers DOWN.

As gorgeous as their films are, it reallys REALLY counter-productive that they 3D print all their work. Like, they're already making CG models of the characters and then choosing a more difficult method of animating them just for the prestige of it. CG animation has gotten so good that it could emulate the style of stop-motion pretty seamlessly.

It just feels like they're doing the equivalent of doing 2D animation in a program, printing it out on cells, and then inking + coloring it by hand.

Laika is a passion project. The guy in charge is the son of one of Nikes board members and he doesn't mind funding sonnys movie making ambitions.
I'm assuming Laikas movies either breaks even or at least get close to it, because daddy would probably have pulled the plug if it has ended up costing him 8+ digits over the years.

Or maybe daddy is using Laika for money laundering and thus have no reason to pull the plug despite official losses.

Attached: 1456073776325.jpg (420x599, 71K)

I like that Aardman are fully dedicated to keeping their films faithfully claymation, to the extent they don't even smooth down fingerprints.

It's a shame First man was kinda meh but Shaun the Sheep was great, more people need to watch it.

Ironically that's the best scene in probably all of Laika.
Two goons having a mild conversation on free will and if there actions were being controlled. Breaking the 4th wall, they even start doing random movements to make the (puppeteer?) Do more work.