Tangled Thread: Rapunzeltopia & Lost and Found

Rapunzel is now officially the most powerful Disney princess

Attached: Super Rapunzel.jpg (465x577, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx
pastebin.com/r4xL9eiu
romancemedia.tumblr.com/post/183924206191/mandys-recoding-an-ep-today-and-everything-in
youtube.com/watch?v=SImHzqNDydQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VfguhAV5qzk
youtu.be/SImHzqNDydQ
darkprince-eugene.tumblr.com/post/184022744940/lizapb-physical-manifestation-of-the-power-of
twitter.com/KansasKickass/status/1115096288104722433
youtu.be/U5vqui2T1Vs
youtu.be/FvE8IOwVuLA
img.fireden.net/co/image/1553/50/1553509926737.webm
youtu.be/VOY1Wj6MVs0?t=43
youtu.be/FvE8IOwVuLA?t=3
youtube.com/watch?v=ehixrDwH_LE&list=PL3qfWUB7ha-TRKgMzkeGrEtSB67mevRu8
youtu.be/CiG2PkszqP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Pastebin of Mega
Wait for the update.
pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx

Power without a body count means nothing

>Actually believing this.

Wake me when she freezes an entire kingdom. By accident.

Attached: Elsalaughing.gif (252x320, 1.91M)

She just nuked a giant maze.

Attached: Raps Nuke.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

New ep? How's Cass screentime ratio? Watching the show just for her

Not much Cass screentime, but the user's guess of "Cass is traitor" theory may be right.

Attached: Eugene shock.webm (704x396, 1.27M)

>Ice

lol

I don't know the context of all of that for the episode itself, but after that webm my spidey sense is telling me it's gonna be Eugene himself that "turns against" Rapunzel. Possibly not on purpose, certainly not maliciously

But this right here is so setting him up to be on the lookout for a traitor when it's he himself that will eventually become scared of the road Rapunzel is taking and finally try to stop her

Attached: I'm gonna fuck your gf Fitzherbert.png (1366x1212, 1.84M)

But in the Rapunzeltopia episode, there is something happening in Cass.

Agreed

Oh wow Elsa made it get cold and could animate snow. But she can't :
Heal wounds
Revive the freshly dead
Indestructible hair tentacles
Shield
Entropic Death Magic
Fucking nuke

REEEEE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FUCKING EP FOR AGES UPDATE PASTEBIN MAN PLEASE AAAAAAAAAA

I can give you the link of Russian cloud first.
pastebin.com/r4xL9eiu

Boom. Enjoy the episodes.

I kiss you

In the leaked script from Mandy, Raps says I love you to Cass.
romancemedia.tumblr.com/post/183924206191/mandys-recoding-an-ep-today-and-everything-in

The promo of the season finale.
youtube.com/watch?v=SImHzqNDydQ

So Zhan Tiri DID want the Sundrop for himself

Attached: some cult ass shit.png (1364x718, 1.19M)

So who's the third pupil of Demanitus?

Attached: ScreenShot_20190407221701.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

Spider-man meme everywhere.

Attached: ScreenShot_20190407223131.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

FUCK NIGGAS I'M SCARED

It may just be what Rapunzel is imagining is under Cassandra's glove, but damn

Attached: quiznos.png (1366x706, 1006K)

"How's the cake, Cass?" "So good."

I think Cass' hand is like being coated by some black substance.

Attached: scroll.png (1366x716, 918K)

It looked pretty withered amigo. She probably should have amputated it

Unironically I think it'd be Gothel

Huh. I kinda hope not. When Gothel was a lone narcissist hsing a stolen child's gifts to feed her vanity, she had a lot of depth to her evil. If she's just a demon's goon, that'd be dull.

Wasn't remarked upon but that was probably the tomb for Demanitus' body

It's a funny bit of visual storytelling, having the spell keeping his soul tethered finally peter out in the same room he probably sent it away from in the first place

Attached: coffin.png (513x717, 438K)

>Varian is 100% absent from Rapunzeltopia

ALCHEMISTFAGS ETERNALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUUUUUUUUT

Attached: pointing.png (800x450, 450K)

But it would be so weird that the other two pupils turned into spirits but Gothel still remains normal human until her death. Also she is the villain of the original movie, I think it is kind of risky to let Gothel have a background connected to the villains of the show.

Least we got Gothel

So I don't put too much expectation of Varian's return on that episode to avoid disappointment.

>that look of pure adoration
No way my girl Cass would willingly try anything

I'm leaning more towards this

Only thing I can offer is that she ditched the other two and Zhan Tiri to pursue the sundrop because even then she was obsessed with the possibility of eternal youth, and thus wasn't fully ghostified by either Zhan Tiri or Demanitus and avoided capture

It explains her knowledge of its workings and all that, even if I agree it's not a twist I'd like

also WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO CASS DID SHE GET BODY SNATCHED, DOPPLEGANGER'D, SAW SOME ELDRITCH SHIT AND THEN THERE'S SHIT LIKE THAT ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE SHE MIGHT LEAVE OR SOMETHING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: the door.png (1366x712, 1.22M)

Now I want us all to remember Cass wasn't at Rapunzel's wedding.

Drunk in a closet with a dozen guardsmen.

I think when Demanitus said to have faith, I think he may have meant to have faith in Cass not Rapunzel. No matter what he sees. Storytelling misdirection.

*maidstaff

>gives Eugene a big talk about trusting in more than just what he sees
>immediately passes him a note designed to make him as paranoid as possible

It's revenge for dissing his puns

That’s completely in character. No lie.

>rapunzel goes nuclear

Attached: 6D82552FCCE34425A2DEDC82F8490968.jpg (600x444, 28K)

The Sun drop and Moonstone's power source looks like a kind of cosmic energy.

Attached: The 4th scroll.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>It literally and unironically isn't even her final form

I'm betting on the comet we've seen in certain old imagery being the human representation for the eldritch power that broke up in space and whose pieces became the sun and moon drops. And she's gonna combine them and get the UUUUUUUNLIMITED POOOOOWEEEEEER for a brief while before she probably launches it back into the void

If it wasn't a children's cartoon I would be considering a possibility that in Cass' perfect world she was the one who rescued Rapunzel from the tower and got with her. I mean think about it. It would be such a perfect twist.

>that mickey mouse head symbol

Only just noticed that. Have there been other fucking easter eggs in the scroll all this time?

Dream come true.

Attached: Gothel panned.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

Wait, where?

Little white enclosure just above and to the right of the purple animal circle

It's been rotated onto its side

Ah now I see it. I assume the sky colored circle represents her Healing Life Magic and the Purple represents Entropic Death Magic.

is that a hunterXhunter reference? Disney confirmed for bros.

Now niggas can shut up about Gothel coming back

She did it before.

Attached: Raps Happiness.jpg (580x326, 20K)

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Has cassandra gotten any good fanart yet?

That was my exact first thought. Even if something does happen with Cass or one or more other party members, specifically that fortune's definitely going to refer to Eugene himself somehow.

But I guess the grown Gon's long hair is inspired by Rapunzel.

loli cassandra yes.

Even ignoring the idea that Cassandra has a boner for Rapunzel, her thirst for recognition is HUGE and being the hero that brought the lost princess home would be monumental. Gratitude from the king and queen, proving to her dad that she's capable of more than maid's duties and making him proud, showing up the other royal guards, and the gratitude and friendship of the princess herself. Getting a waifu in the deal would just be gravy

I like to imagine she cries herself to sleep sometimes imagining it all and how fate lead Eugene Fitzherbert into that role instead

It literally is ultima spell in Final Fantasy.
youtube.com/watch?v=VfguhAV5qzk

WHERE IS VARIAN?!

Attached: 1533275888799.png (306x304, 103K)

Him and Evil Cass team up in the final season

I've only seen bits and pieces of this show. Is it good?

I GIVE NO SHITS IF IT WAS AN EVIL GHOST MAN IN DISGUISE, EUGENE IS TOO CUTE

Attached: HAPPIEST BOY.gif (378x222, 2.71M)

Good point.

She's jealous of Eugene because in spite of being an infamous wanted criminal, he gets to live in the castle and fuck the princess because he got lucky.

She's jealous of Rapunzel because she gets to be herself without hiding. The princess gets to break rules and run around barefoot, but Cassandra will be sent to convent if she steps out of line.

Cassandra will never be recognized for her talents, never find love, never be allowed to be anything other than a servant. And being around Raps and Eugene only reinforces that idea.

I'll be very surprised if she doesn't go dark in some capacity.

I think the funny thing about this entire fake Eugene is Matthews was the one canoodling with Raps the entire time.

Attached: 1509942573141.png (498x486, 256K)

Actually the dream world is built mostly by Rapunzel's own mind and she has the higher priority on controlling it.

Also good point

Its the Black Mercy. She won't want to escape her prison if she built it's walls

Maybe wait for season finale’s post ending scene like Adira’s debut in S1 finale.

This show knows how to make some pretty hot villains.

The sun drop is soul stone. The Opal is space stone. And time stone is in Moana’s place.

yeah that Golem was curvy af

Gothel being a part of the cult at some point would explain how she knew about the flower and the incantation that would allow her to use it. That doesn't seem like common knowledge.

And she may be the first discovered the sun drop flower but hided it from Demanitus for her own use so this quite makes scene.

I don’t know. I think the end of these episodes may just be some misdirection. Anyone would want to save an actual betrayal for a surprise. They wouldn’t be laying it on this thick.

The actual betrayer may end up being Adira or even Eugene in a well-intentioned way.

Adira is only a guide, not a party member. So the possible one who betrays Raps could be Eugene but he may do that with good reason.

it's going to be cassandra because of all the flags they've been dropping but it might be eugene who pushes her over the edge.

I'm both okay and not okay with this at the same time, help.

But that’s the thing. There are too many bright red flags with arrows pointing directly to them. It would be more interesting for her to not be the traitor after all that tension.

Rapunzel is a nudist

I think next season’s “Cassandra’s Revenge” would be somehow related to what happened on her behind the door in “Rapunzeltopia”.

It's for children who don't know what to expect from lore-heavy shows, so while Evil!Cassandra is super obvious for us, it's still shocking for them.

>Eugene in the pilot movie called Rapunzel not just his girlfriend, but his best friend
>the german description of the final episode was that one of Rapunzel's friends would betray her

This show really hasn’t been treating kids like they’re dumb. I don’t think they’ll start now.

My 6 years old sister could tell right away that Cass is supposed to be the prime suspect. It's pretty obvious to children too.

I think the part that's gonna be saddening and scary is that Cass will choose to betray instead of being replaced, mind controlled, or blackmailed.

When you take 5 points of necrotic damage and the healer can't do anything

Attached: tumblr_ppljzcfEfZ1wj8tedo2_540.gif (540x270, 2.99M)

>Some people still think it is kid show after the Great Tree episode

I'd rather have obvious foreshadowing than a """twist""" out of nowhere. We know Rapunzel will get her short hair back and marry Eugene but we keep watching for the ride. It's the same thing with Cassandra. We know she's the traitor but what caused her to do it? How is she going to betray them? What did she see in the door?

I wanted a cassunzel love confession, but not like this...

She needs to get naked

According to Demanitus’ last word, moon cannot be seen without the sun light. Now I am thinking the sun drop could be truly inside Eugene. Remember that every time before Rapunzel’s hair shield was activated, she was holding Eugene’s hand.

I sure hope so. I’ve been thinking this since the start of the show.

Then you’ll get nuked by her.

There was a lot of focus on Eugene during that scene

Hippie nudist girl

At that moment I thought Eugene should scream “Shazam!” but not blonde.

Attached: DA341784-3C86-4652-A49B-80C52EEE9094.jpg (400x225, 16K)

>Zhan Tiri isn't even from this reality
>literally starts erasing mountains and landscapes the instant he enters the world
This thing is utterly anathema to existence. Who thought summoning it would be a good idea in the slightest?

I don’t know. Cthulhu and his kin always have cultists even though they are known to be malicious. And every single time those cultists are betrayed by their lord and have the audacity to be shocked. Bitch, what did you think would happen?

And I hope that character development will move forward rather than regress to a conflict dealt with in the memory loss episode.

oh my

Attached: jcl.png (676x364, 90K)

If the incels on r9k knew there was power that could shape reality with a mind that promises to reward those loyal to it with whatever they desire, they'd be tripping over themselves to serve it.

People who serve this kind of evil are always weak and pathetic

This was great

In the same way it would be a twist for there to NOT be a twist. When you make it so obvious that it's Cass, to the point where people think it couldn't possibly be her. THEN you actually make it Cass.

youtu.be/SImHzqNDydQ

Considering Rapunzel, Cassandra, and Eugene are singing a happy song about being together in the promo. I think everything is going work out fine no matter who the “traitor” is.

Whelp I'm Scared

Rapunzel, Cassandra, and Eugene are too happy. One of them is going to get killed at best

Well there was a leaked script page from near the end of season 3...

They all make it. Not sure about Lance though. I hope he’s ok.

>shorty makes it
i want off this ride

Hoooly shit it's getting serious now

the area behind the door Cassandra comes out of looks sort of like the forest from Freebird

What if Lance is the traitor?
>Seperated from Eugene for years
>Showed up in Corona right after stories about Rapunzel's hair would've started surfacing
>Constantly hits on Adira because he would've joined the brotherhood after she went rogue and would know about her but not vice versa with the purpose of messing with her and distracting from his identity

Well we know that because he’s at the wedding.

Fuckin' hell I thought her elbow was missing and that her pale arm was bone

Donna Murphy is listed in the credits beside Sugarbee and Mathews VAs

>No one guess the horse

Now they recreated this credit scene from the movie.

Attached: Vigor tts.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Attached: Vigor tangled.jpg (1280x720, 349K)

I love how much the creators care about this series

darkprince-eugene.tumblr.com/post/184022744940/lizapb-physical-manifestation-of-the-power-of

Attached: hand holding power.png (502x735, 391K)

It is possible that Eugene is now the power source of sun drop recalling how Raps saved his life in the movie. Rapunzel is holding moon power currently and she needs the sun (Eugene) to light the moon. Otherwise, her power will be gloomy like how she cast the wither and decay spell.

Get over it, Rapunzel is still the sun drop. Everyone from Varian to Matthews has said it again and again. There is absolutely nothing Eugene can be but the moon.

It could be a big twist that everyone thought Raps is still a sun drop but the truth comes out differently.

The foreshadowing for Eugene being connected to the moon is too subtle though. There's obviously going to be a twist with Cass because of how heavy handed hers is but not him.

The sun drop and moonstone is confirmed with the concept of Yin Yang. It is obviously about the balance of both powers.

Attached: yin yang.jpg (339x328, 8K)

Brunette Rapunzel with pajama.

Attached: tumblr_pplqolT7IE1rv6ukfo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.56M)

Attached: tumblr_ppm5p6Ge021ueacfmo1_400.gif (336x397, 1.61M)

Attached: tumblr_ppm3v0ByZx1vsbiau_640.jpg (640x1352, 562K)

How? He didn’t eat the moonstone. The moon doesn’t give the sun any power.

He’s from the dark kingdom and has some sundrop in him. She’s the living sundrop and has some moon power in her. Yin Yang.

basically Rapunzel is the Sun (flower) with some Moon in her (rocks)
Eugene is the Moon (???) with some Sun in him (Rapunzel's tear)
You're right that the moon doesn't give the sun power, but Rapunzel's powers have activated -consistently- only when she was with Eugene. It's not that far of a stretch to think he's activating them somehow.
Going off of what Demanitus said, the moon reflects the sun's light. Rapunzel doesn't have the Sun powers anymore and relies on Eugene to give them to her. I wouldn't be surprised if his resurrection came up as a plot point as he does have some of the Sundrop in him.

Also pic related. I think they're insinuating someone else can activate Rapunzel's powers, but what if she's been activating someone else's powers yes I mean Eugene's the whole time thinking they were hers?

Attached: hurt incantation.png (517x104, 5K)

Omelet du fromage

It’s definitely A forest of course, but what kind, what context? A parallel world, a vision of the past?

I am so pumped for this shit, I wanna learn more and more constantly

>power relies on controlling emotions

soo.. what happens to the weather when she and her king consort tries to make some heirs?

I assume she gives up the power(s) at the end of the series, for real this time

Also a pretty flawed princess and an awful queen as she stands now. Not trying to help Varian, then ignoring Vigor and leaving him trapped inside a monkey?

Still my favorite after Mulan but come on, Raps! Help someone besides yourself!

Has anyone tried to translate the last bits?

Your troll game is weak.

And Varian is a bratty piece of shit that no one can help.

Weak bait. If you're not gonna provide arguments you can shove your opinion right up your ass.

Demanitus is still living in Vigor in spirit. He just used up his stamina and needs a rest. You can see he still can control Vigor somehow to give advice to Eugene afterwards.

If rather have something new. We already have an friend turning bad with that twerp, Varian. We don’t need another. It’s redundant.

Indeed. How about Eugene trying to stop Rapunzel because he thinks she's going to get herself killed? Given how dangerous their mission is and what the moon incantation does, absorbing it may kill the wielder.

I think Adira wants Rapunzel to absorb the moonstone power but instead Rapunzel will release the sundrop in the end which will cause her to lose her blonde hair.

Ok. No one can break that amber that Varian made. So no one can help Varian.

Demanitus knee the conditions of the spell. He knew he’d be trapped in a monkey. No one can help Demanitus.

>can't even create life
lmaoing at your blonde bimbo faggot. Suicide yourself whore

I don’t think she’ll lose her blonde hair until season 3.

>No one can break that amber that Varian made. So no one can help Varian.

Thanks! Now we're talking. And yeah so far we don't know what Varian did with those chemicals, probably not even himself. Since he doesn't appear at her wedding and neither does Cassandra, they may end up antagonistic towards Rapunzel at the end of the series.

And mostly what impresses me is that Rapunzel doesn't even try to help them or thinks about doing so.

Probably, but still doesn't mean she'll solve the moonstone issues this season. She may get her hands on it but be unable to touch it or control it until season 3. Meanwhile Eugene and Cassandra may try to stop it because of the strain it puts on her.

Also betting Varian escaped and took control of Corona while they were away. Season 3 will be about taking control of Corona back from Varian, calling it!

Attached: df11ff0fae12019cbaca05f84365fee0.png (600x319, 238K)

How is she supposed to help them?

We already have some spoilers about what happens to Cass at the end of the series and your assumptions are way off

Rapunzel is busy literally trying to save the world. Varian is just going to have to come to terms with the fact that he killed his dad and he has no one to blame but himself.

Honestly I think that's worse than dying. Hopefully it isn't ETERNAL monkey limbo for him

Only create an annoying retarded snowman and giant golem for fight. It's like summon spell rather than creating life.

>We already have some spoilers about what happens to Cass at the end of the series
Really? Doe she end up reaching her dream?

I think he’s joined the Separatists of Saporia. I just think that would be cool to see.

>romancemedia.tumblr.com/post/183924206191/mandys-recoding-an-ep-today-and-everything-in
So she's gonna become a knight errant I bet.

Attached: 8473DCDB-39C3-4FDC-8315-00C8BF771B7B.jpg (876x1280, 55K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: tumblr_ppl7smpLYK1un7vmfo3_500.gif (480x270, 1.99M)

Still surprised Rapunzel has never shown any regret or love towards Gothel despite her caring for Rapunzel all those years. She seems to have such a black and white worldview, instantly despising people that wrong her like Varian or Gothel. Girl got issues.

Knight Cassandra is sexy. I want her to step on me

Attached: D2-F08BXgAEA1FD.jpg (1583x2048, 273K)

It's a series made with passion and it shows. Not only did they keep the original VA's which is pretty hard in most movie to series adaptations. But they also have some great musical scores such as Ready as I'll Ever Be, it has some great animation that makes it look like Rapunzel's paintings from the movie and the story writers show a great understanding of the characters.

The cast is charming in their own ways and has some great new faces like Varian and Cassandra while still showing respect for the originals.

IMO if there's one flaw I can see are the fillers episode. It does have a lot, but even then the filler episodes help to enrich the lore of the setting. You get to see many other places both in and outside Corona, along with learning more about the Sundrop mythos.

Also when they advance the plot, they advance it fast and aren't afraid of going to dark places for what's supposed to be a children's show. Overall I'd say give it a try and see if you like it. You can always drop it if it isn't your cup of tea.

>instantly despising people that wrong her like Varian or Gothel. Girl got issues.

That's not even close to what happened, nigga. Yeah she's realized Gothel was evil, but she wasn't actually facing Gothel there, at that point she was well aware it was an illusion. She obviously wanted to crack her skull but that's reasonable. If there were other, more complicated emotions she'd only deal with those if she met the actual Gothel. And besides, in Quest for Varian she shows that she was still attached to the tower emotionally, seeing it as a safe place to hide and being upset when she accidentally brings it down

He will probably push her over the edge by making Rapunzel distrust Cassandra even more.

Spoiler it if need be but I can't fucking read that shit, can a nigga transcribe for me?

Is this canon? Please say it is!

Yes. She never wears anything under her clothes

The most important message is "I love you too, Cass."

Eugene: Look at that. Cassandra's ????

Cass: Look after them, Pascal...Something tells me they're going to need it.

Rapz: Any ideas where you're headed?

Rapz: It's funny. This whole time, I believed your place was here, in Corona with me, but as much as I hate to let you go, I know you're right.

Rapz: I love you too, Cass.

It makes sense she's leaving .The entire series takes place before Ever After and she was never in it.

Rapunzel never owes Gothel. Gothel raised Raps only for extending her life and she never showed her genuine love and respect to Raps as a individual human being.

It says "Look at that. Cassandra's back to normal. [????]"

Eh sounds platonic af

But of higher priority NOOOOO DON'T LEAVE US CASS CHRIS DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TAKE HER AWAY FROM US

Rapunzel fucked up and now it's payback time, bitch! Also she isn't worthy to be queen yet so she still has some growing up to do.

Yeah but even as an illusion, she has only seen Gothel in a bad light in the series. No moment implying she even misses her surrogate mother. The first time she appeared it was as a nightmare to scare Rapunzel and the second time is only to get her head bashed by her "daughter". No love left for the old woman?

So no underwear, got it. Thought the writers mentioned she liked skinny dipping or something.

Still, she made Rapunzel's birthday soup and what not. Even if they weren't that close, she was Rapunzel's mother until she learned she wasn't. I'm surprised there was no attachment left there.

>Well that's right. You-gee-dies

Attached: tumblr_ppeqy8T1Dh1v692sf_1280.jpg (763x1280, 159K)

Sooooo Eugene dies again?

A little worried about how fast they're dropping characters. First Hookfoot and now Cassandra. Who's gonna leave next, Lance? And can Rapunzel and Eugene keep things interesting for season 3 on their own or we'll get a new traveling crew/cast?

I kind of liked Cassandra so hoped shorty would be replaced by another comic relief.

That sounds plausible.

Attached: tumblr_ppeqy8T1Dh1v692sf_1280.jpg (763x1280, 115K)

Are we getting another season?

No. This time Rapunzel dies given that it just was Eugene's birthday. He can die when it's Rapunzel's birthday again.

She doesn’t hate Varian. She kind of fears what he can do though.

Season 3, then it's over and I'm gonna be sad for it. This series had passion, even if it also had lots of filler.

I kind of wish they had made it with a higher age rating so we could explore even more complex themes on the characters.

>Eugene: Look at that. Cassandra's back to normal. Cold and icy as ever.

If we're losing Cassandra, it'll be during the next season. There's an episode called "Cassandra's Revenge"

No one owes love to their captor.

That’s a season 3 script. The last season.

Thank you. I could only make out the first sentence.

You got memed

She swims with Cassandra in the Lost Lagoon while geting her past her aquaphobia and they strip TO their undies

Left page guess
>????????
>I'm ?? liking this ???? thing we got going on here
>??? we'll put the walls back up
>Well that's right, You-gee-dies. {OFF RIM} (clears throat) I'll keep working on the nickname
>hmmm ehhh
>(clears throat) I'll keep working on the nickname
Right page
First two lines guess
>Caught charming I could ?? to wish a maple? of ?? him.
>Look at that. Cassandra's back to normal. Dark and lay? me eyes.

This "Eugene is the sun drop" theory sounds promising.
twitter.com/KansasKickass/status/1115096288104722433

Fuck. I don't know which theory to follow anymore

Oh so that's how she's gonna end then.

And given how underwear works in their medieval time, I bet it's the same as wearing a dress. Still, everything about her screams nudist hippy girl.

Attached: nudist_whore.jpg (500x500, 33K)

I wish this series had less hiatuses. It has heart! It should have more followers.

Also wish it had an R+ version.

I just hope season 3 can be put onto Disney+.
Disney Channel is horrible in promoting the shows properly.

Yeah, this show deserves it. I hope they get managed by someone that actually knows what they're doing.

What is Rapunzel's dere type?

Attached: tangled_pmoa14bV2u1vgu1g0_540.png (540x648, 279K)

puredere

Is she best girl?

I came up with my own lyrics for a full moonstone incantation. Tried to bounce off the original healing one for ideas.
Opal, shimmer and shine
Let your power flee
Sway the weight of time
And set the spirit free
Wither and decay
End this destiny
Break these earthly chains
And set the spirit free
The spirit free

Healing one for refence:
Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the Fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine

For the first line I had trouble keeping the meter the same while also keeping the alliteration of the verbs. But at least I got a rhyme for free, even if it is a one-letter replacement.

Fucking lol

>Implying Rapunzel hasn't scissored Cassandra just to "know what it feels like".

>scissored

Attached: frog is sick of this shit.png (1060x58, 6K)

Who got the better penis? Eugene, Cassandra or Lance? And is Rapunzel into threesomes/swapping? What are her kinks? Betting it's bondage, it gotta be bondage!

Attached: lesbians.jpg (899x840, 107K)

Rapunzel or Cassandra? Who is the hottest?

Attached: cassandra_posing_by_xjkenny-dbkhevx.jpg (1000x1603, 645K)

>xjkenny

for LITERALLY what purpose

What's Cassandra good for?

Attached: oyaxwvnooA1tb8alro3_1280.jpg (1280x709, 139K)

Should be in convent.

Attached: Cass convent.jpg (1280x1033, 53K)

Implying she won't corrupt all the young maidens there and steal their maidenhoods.

Attached: 1543462096104.jpg (1839x2287, 531K)

which episode is this

Literally the most recent one nigga

It's "Lost & Found", the latest episode.

Attached: 1543456832907.jpg (480x495, 18K)

Cassandra from Dark Shadows also loses a hand due to her failure

youtu.be/U5vqui2T1Vs

>Cass and Raps are the same heights.
Officially Cass should be taller.

Attached: Challenge_of_the_Brave_21.jpg (1280x716, 146K)

How can this blonde whore be so perfect?

Attached: Rapunzel.jpg (1143x861, 218K)

I bet she's so happy go lucky that she wouldn't mind being with an abusive husband.

Attached: 1533385185913.jpg (1574x1331, 238K)

If you had to choose one, which would it be, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1502702834906.png (690x808, 432K)

>weak first half has episodes one by one
>extremely strong second comes in double episodes
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF slow down, I want to sperg so much

Attached: now neither of us will be virgins.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

They should have kissed

begone from this place, cretin

Rap on Rap pics when???

They should really have fucked each other. Rapunzel is Rapunzel's favorite person after all. Narcissist much Punzel?

Attached: rapunzel_has_a_twin_sister_by_yecgaa-d3fmr23.jpg (1197x667, 109K)

Officially a Super Saiyan.

Attached: SuperRaps.gif (331x338, 994K)

Cassandra, no contest. Punzie is cool and all but Cassandra just ticks all the boxes for me. When I watch the show I do it for her.

Also one of the worst ruling families in Disney. Her father is tyrannical and blows problems out of proportion, killing people for the smallest mistakes.

Ariana is a puppet figure with no real ruling power and Rapunzel is impulsive and näive. Not made to rule correctly and taking decisions without judgment.

They should all receive the Romanov treatment before being replaced by a democracy or giving the lands to the hard working proletariat.

Attached: d5039d4e64926ea35982f6d83a981293--equality-glimmer.jpg (650x434, 77K)

Fic please. Make it so Uncle Monty leads the coup d'etat and Rapunzel and co. have to flee the kingdom.

Fuck off, Varian

The kingdom was prosperous and peaceful until the rocks got there. Even if in his grief the law became draconian the kingdom was fine

>the prince/queen consort isn't the main power
Same shit in almost any monarchy

And this adventure is teaching Rapunzel

>sit down to watch Rapunzeltopia
>based on the synopsis it might be good
>it is better than the mid-season special

Attached: the twist.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Nice

>Uncle Monty leads the coup d'etat and Rapunzel and co. have to flee the kingdom.
If Monty was in charge they wouldn't get to leave the kingdom. They would become prisoners and executed at a later date along with their servants and their pets.

> The kingdom was prosperous and peaceful until the rocks got there
They couldn't heal Ariana even though she was a royal. They are probably poor afk.

Then the royals destroyed a flower that could keep everyone young and restore health. One of the most powerful artifacts to heal and empower their people, destroyed to save a single member of the royal family. They only care about themselves and it shows in all their interactions.

Poor people like Eugene or the guys from the Ugly Duckin are forced into a life of theft and lawlessness due to their mismanagement of the economy while the guards continually oppress and make fun of them.

> Same shit in almost any monarchy

Rapunzel would probably have been sold to some rich fat noble hadn't it been for Eugene. In a way, she's lucky the proletariat was on her side this time.

Attached: Queen-ma101.jpg (412x550, 28K)

> Same shit in almost any monarchy
So can we expect King Eugene to get all the power and make the decisions? Way to go Ryder! He truly got his own country.

Attached: beloved_queen_and_king_by_tugamaggie-d4hx3em.png (800x859, 1.09M)

He'd be a prince consort if I'm thinking right, which is what I said. The one marrying in usually doesn't have the authority in these situations if they're not already a king or queen themselves

Just take Queen Elizabeth II & Prince Philip as example.

The person marrying into royalty is just throne candy.

Still a big step up from wanted thief almost executed. Speaking of, does Corona still have the death penalty?

Because she is a nudist hippie girl

Probably not, or at least it's still in the laws but now that Rapunzel's back things chilled out and it's just not used

Just how hippie are we talking about? Is she into drunken orgies and drugs? Does she not like taking baths?

Attached: hippie.jpg (540x720, 33K)

she is. thats why she doesnt mind eugene having a threesome with the twins

youtu.be/FvE8IOwVuLA

can someone sum up this show's lore?

what is going on here, sun drops, moon shit... why is she going nuclear and why is there some kind of power creep shit happening and why is rapunzel suddenly the biggest OP mary sue ever now? What's going on

>mary sue
Try watching the show so you can speak without sounding like the biggest faggot in the universe

it's got like 3 fucking seasons dude I don't have the time right now, I realize I'm a huge faggot, I just am asking so I can at least understand what I'm missing

take pity on a poor fuck :(

There was a cosmic event that caused the two powers which are like Ying and Yang to divide. They fell into the earth and a genius magician founded a brotherhood to locate them but was betrayed by his students.

One of those students seems to be Mother Gothel which would explain why she knows the Sundrop incantation for healing.

The Moonstone incantation on the other hand fell in the dark kingdom and specializes in destruction and death. It was sealed away but it has been spreading indestructible black stones, trying to reach the Sundrop to reach balance again.

Since Rapunzel has the sundrop, now she must venture to the Moonstone location and somehow fuse with it so that it reaches balance again and stops destroying everything. If she fails, the stone will keep creating spikes and fill the world and kill everyone.

Also lurk more, fagget

Attached: u48EhaI.png (1116x634, 225K)

She likes feeling the breeze on her knees

It's only just ending it's second season next week

The sundrop from the first movie that gave Rapunzel healing magic? It's not the only power that fell from the sky, and at the beginning of the series Rapunzel accidentally awakens it

There's also alchemy, demon tentacle tree wizards, transformations, rhino-riders, ghosts, dead kingdoms and ancient sorcerer inventors who like lame puns

Start it, faggo, who cares if it takes a while, the show will probably go on another hiatus after the season finale so you'll have plenty of time to go through the filler that also exists in a fair amount

These are the 3 apprentices who betrayed the sage. 2 were already vanquished by Rapunzel, and the last one looks like Gothel. They summoned Zhan Tir, a demon/warlock from another dimension to destroy everything and became his followers.

Attached: pJ6upMA.png (1130x635, 164K)

Cover those knees, slut!

Attached: 879.jpg (525x380, 29K)

When she's nude, she's free

I want to see Rapunzel's naughty bits. How kinky is she? It looks like she only likes vanilla, then you realize her hair and healing power makes her perfect for bondage.

Attached: lusciousnet_lusciousnet_rapunzel-xxx-13_1664054183.jpg (717x990, 332K)

>When she's nude, she's free

Attached: rapunzel_by_tulio19mx_d4qfx18-fullview.jpg (900x997, 149K)

Attached: rapunzel_tickled_by_solletickle_d5vizza-fullview.jpg (1024x724, 154K)

Attached: princess_rapunzel_by_joshuaorro_d8ey6wf-fullview.jpg (1024x885, 173K)

Attached: H70Cz3G.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

How can she be so perfect?

Attached: rapunzel_by_rechka-d5uqt56.jpg (764x1045, 105K)

I love how she's slowly changing as she adventures on. Reminds me of the girl from Enchanted who shows a wider range of emotion once she gets out of the fairytale.

Attached: modern_rapunzel_by_palnk-d3ehaig.jpg (690x1158, 148K)

Attached: enchanted-55f15798cb747.jpg (1000x1426, 1.45M)

img.fireden.net/co/image/1553/50/1553509926737.webm

Attached: 1516945569449.jpg (1003x670, 50K)

Should they really get married?

Attached: OTP?.png (1280x719, 779K)

They love and support each other. And they really seem to have a great relationship going. I think it's one of the few cases where we see a relationship be developed through a long time and the lovers communicating in a healthy manner.

Marriage should be a reward of their grand adventure.

>they've been together for something edging on three years and haven't tied the knot

That's absolutely absurd for Disney characters

Aladdin and Jasmine also didn't get married very soon until they had their world tour.

Makes sense given Rapunzel's circumstances. She just got freed from her life, she wants to explore and doesn't want to be tied to a family yet. She's a freedom seeking nudist party girl right now.

Once she has received enough cocks she'll be ready to settle.

What's sex with Raps like?

The old book has already spoiled this episode.

Fitting because the movie ends with Eugene telling the viewers they married after many years

And years of asking and asking, he finally said yes.

She should be walking around Arendelle naked

She likes feeling the breeze on her

This shit practically writes itself.

Attached: inb4 marriage customs of corona.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

IT HURTS

>we are groot

I think it is more appropriate.
youtu.be/VOY1Wj6MVs0?t=43

God I remember losing my shit when we first saw the scroll piece

I made a webm long ago but it isn't the same without the music.

Attached: towerfall.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Top work

user, I need you to write something longer

Aw hell yeah

Not really. Corona seems like a very wealthy merchant kingdom. It's main weakness would probably be its lack of a standing army or navy

Her character development is great. She's gone from being a scared naive girl to a confident and powerful woman. She's not a completely different person, some of that innocence is still there, but she's had to make tough choices and has hardened a bit

>she squeezes her right hand
fuck

Sorry for the shit quality but this was the best I could squeeze in 3MB. But since Cassandra is flirting so shamelessly with Eugene I couldn't stop myself.

Attached: gaslighting.webm (900x506, 2.97M)

So Big Nose has relationship with Friedborg in Rapunzel's dream.

Attached: ScreenShot_20190408222031.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

What do you mean by longer? 40 secs is already pushing it, the only reason I got away with it because there are a lot of stills in it. As you see here a longer scene kills the limit easily. I try to have some control over myself, I don't want to spam the threads just to make something.

>nose looks like a penis

>>Friedborg showing any emotion or moving her eyes
That's how you know it's a dream

A short story I mean

He was supposed to exist in the old storyboard of that episode, but I don't know why the crew didn't adopt it.

Attached: W6IRmGlgHTk.jpg (640x357, 83K)

I don’t think most of these little kingdoms in Disney properties have standing armies. They likely rely on mercenary armies if they need one.

Attached: D3o4wguV4AYpwVq.jpg (800x600, 83K)

Oh shit. I need more Cass angst

What do you think Ever After is? It takes place right after the series.

In the dream episode? If so then it kinda makes sense? Varian only appeared because they needed answers to Rapz hair turning blonde again.

Yeah, explosions are cute and all, but until Rapunzel can create life itself, she's not goddess-tier.

Attached: birthofolaf.gif (400x243, 1.03M)

>donald can cast zettaflare
>rapunzel can cast ultima
so how long until someone summons fucking bahamut zero or something?

The annoying retarded snowman is just like a product of summoning spell, hardly considered as creating an actual life like what blue fairy did on Pinocchio.

Attached: pinocchio.jpg (1440x1072, 326K)

Rapunzel will create life when she has children later in her heterosexual relationship

same thing
the long nose started out cursed on top of that and then got lucky being turned into a boy later through pity

one is immortal the other one isnt, your turn

Olaf isn't alive. He's sapient, and can make his own choices, but he cannot reproduce or eat. He's more like a golem or atronach, energy bonded to a simple element.

The Blue Fairy created a living breathing boy out of a hunk of wood.

Yeah, at most Corona has a modest Navy and some mercs.

We need more edgy angsty Tangled fanart. Like Depravity Falls. We'll call it...

...STRANGLED

Holy shit I just realized this is a Naruto reference.

The author of that fanart has one more Naruto crossover.

Attached: D3GNWImUYAAeQ30.jpg (800x600, 123K)

I want to eat this magical cunt.

Ugh... fine

>Cassandra
by Miles

We already lost peg leg we can't lose Lance too

>>Peg Leg
It's Hookfoot you monty

What does her pussy taste like?

Alright fags, sell me on this show for babby girls. There's gotta be SOME reason you guys like it so much.

Attached: 1553581532519.png (478x456, 407K)

For me, it's Cass

Zachary Levi does a better Eugene than Shazam

Let me rephrase that
Sell me on this with MINIMAL waifufaggotry involved Some is ok, but there needs to be some actually good shit in there to hold my attention

Attached: kingpin.jpg (1200x504, 103K)

I'll be of no help then. Also, could you stop pointing gun at me user?

You mean you want spoilers? Just watch the first episode/tv-movie. The show itself has a slow start but Rapunzel is so endearing you can't help but be fine with it

Got the original VA's from the movie, the soundtrack is composed by the guy that created the score for The Little Mermaid and Pocahonttas so it's also movie tier (check Ready as I'll Ever Be song if in doubt), the writers aren't afraid of going dark and it has betrayals and great character development.

Now my only complaint is the filler and hiatuses. But the main plot is great and you see the MC go from a naive scaredly girl become a confident adventurer and future queen emperor of mankind.

Bubbly naive girl becomes goddess of death and her inventor friend goes Jafar on her. Great story.

No
Fair enough. I just wanna know if the plot/story/characters are engaging enough to follow to the end.
Shit, they got Alan Menken on this? Now I have to watch it. I've been pining for more of his stuff since Galavant went off the air.

Attached: 1546750349271.png (492x356, 278K)

>No
2 can play that game, mister!

Attached: Heckler & Kitty.png (570x488, 79K)

>Shit, they got Alan Menken on this? Now I have to watch it. I've been pining for more of his stuff since Galavant went off the air.
Yeah. The music is one of the main reasons I got hooked on the show. Even the filler episodes get some amazing songs. S2 gave us like 3 different songs in an episode.

I know Ready as is the best song overall but the movie has a lot of great songs you can suggest (wind in my hair...).The song is a huge spoiler and ruins the experience IMO.

Good point. Better check this one Yea Forumsmpatriot!

Good to know wikipedia has all the important details down

Attached: IMG_6429.jpg (640x745, 121K)

Oh shit
Called it

Attached: IMG_6430.jpg (640x591, 94K)

Displaying power without a body count is much more impressive as that's significantly harder to do.

There's also the fact that Rapunzel and Eugen have great chemistry together and because we already know they'll end up married there's no shipping garbage like Star Vs.

Hell when Eugene's drop dead gorgeous built like a brick shithouse ex-fiance shows up, he immediately makes it clear he has no interest in her and didn't like the person he was when they were together.

>Rapunzel had enormous disadvantages growing up
>still kept her positive attitude and grows up to be a responsible adult
>meanwhile you will always stay a manchild
Pls Raps don't go where I can't follow you.

They kind of ruin the twists with this. I don't get why must it be added before release.

Hell yeah. Who has a higher bodycount? Superman or Goku? Which one is better?

The only logical conclusion. I hope she won't get thrown away like Varian. She really is the best friend.

Maybe becauae it's so obvious and you'd be delisional to think otherwise. Poorly developed twists have been the scurge of modern disney films and I don't want them anywhere near this show

Also they actually develop Rapunzel and Eugene's relationship which usually is ignored when they become a couple in most Disney stories. You get to see them face challenges such as parenting without becoming the staple boring couple.

She'll stop growing once the rebellion happens and she gets her head chopped. Corona becomes a democracy afterwards.

That's also true. I hope it is nicely executed rather than some 'not my fault, got possessed/doppleganger' shit. They have a good track record so far.

Before this the only Disney couples with great chemistry were Belle/Beast, Aladdin/Jasmine, and Tiana/Nadeem.

Eugene/Rapunzel blows them out of the water.

Remember the mantra
ITS ONLY A CARTOON ITS NOT THAT COMPLEX

The traitor was very obvious from the start since there are only two important characters besides Raps. What I really liked in the speculations however is I like Cass too much and didn't want to believe it. I had a tiny sliver of hope they make up something in the end. But to tell the truth I want it. I want the suffering. I hope she dies a hero in the end.

>>Assuming the Goddess of Life and Death could be killed by decapitation
>>Assuming she wouldn't ascend and become as beautiful and terrible as the dawn

All my respect to them if they can make up a proper reason for the treason. Despite they tried to play up the distance between the girls I can't imagine a reason Cassandra would turn on her own. The only way I can imagine it if it is a hidden self sacrifice to save Rapunzel from something worse.

Varian and Cassandra
Both voiced by A-List Broadway stars
Both have an animal sidekicks
Both suffered because Rapunzel was in a position of power and couldn't handle it

We should have seen it coming

It's really well-made. A lot of the crew are industry veterans with long IMDb credits, some going back to the 80's. Compare that to Cartoon Network shows - the crews are usually much younger, with credits only going back so far as the mid to late 2000's.

The half-hour length episodes give the show time to breathe and develop. An episode can have a song in it as well as smaller character moments and a plot that builds at a realistic pace. If you're used to 11 minute CN comedy shows there's a big difference.

I also like the lore. It's a nice low-fantasy world where the plot is driven by both deep, esoteric, cosmic conflict and down-to-earth politics and history.

The sad thing is Cassandra has lots of reasons to betray Rapunzel

Rapunzel necrotized her hand, and blames Cass
Rapunzel's journey is in the way of her dreams
Rapunzel and Eugene's relationship remind Cass of everything she'll never have (love, respect, a title)
Rapunzel NECROTIZED HER HAND

It's actually harder to think of reasons not to betray Rapunzel. I love her to death, but she's been keeping Cassandra in a constant state of JUST for about 2 years

Try me bitch
Alright, this one sold me. With stuff like that, you think more people would be all over this show. But I see literally zero discussion for this show outside this board. I guess its low profile makes for prime Yea Forums material then. I'll see how it is then. Hope it's good.
Also this won't dissuade me from watching or anything, but do they set up anything to tie it in with the other Disney Princesses? I just know that the few times I've popped in on these threads out of curiosity, there's always some lorefag autism somewhere.

Attached: 1548538942556.jpg (739x415, 19K)

It's mostly low profile because it airs exactly once a week Sundays at 7am with absolutely no reruns.

And no real hints at tie-ins beside tje odd cameo like Aurora's spinning wheel or the Black Cauldron

I have to give you the hand, but they were BFFs for two years. They had their disagreements but Cassandra seemed genuinely happy with her. As far as we know she never had any other friends. She risked her life for Raps more than I can count.

On the other hand I can imagine Cass as someone who were never really honest because she was used to hiding her true self. It may just be self projection though. I don't know how women think but betraying Rapunzel means a dark lord will rape all creation which doesn't sound good. I know I know he probably promises stuff and rank.

Literally watch the pilot, titled Before Ever After. If you like it you will the rest.

she's prepared to never use nen again

From the movie there's the scene where Anna attends Raps wedding so we know they may share universes. But nothing definite yet. It has its own lore and themes with occassional callbacks to other shows.

We just had a Godzilla callback a few eps ago

>
>Alright, this one sold me. With stuff like that, you think more people would be all over this show. But I see literally zero discussion for this show outside this board. I guess its low profile makes for prime Yea Forums material then.
Disney is doing its best to kill it. It airs at 7 am with no re runs. It also constantly goes on hiatus with no information on why or how long it'll be on hold. Even the creators were frustrated but it seems to have been fixed now. They have a S3 planned for the grand finale.

Attached: 11.jpg (1135x1920, 557K)

what's this from?

What if she got burned because she's some Demon incarnate and it wouldn't have harmed a pure hearted soul?

We already know what happens to Cass...

A place that is easily edited

Alright I just saw the pilot. It was alright, but holy shit Rapunzel's so fucking adorable. Cass is also pretty cute. It didn't really grab me that much but I did enjoy it enough that I'll continue watching. You win this time babbies.

Attached: kerm.jpg (474x266, 13K)

Another witless heathen has seen the Light

Attached: Rapunzel.png (660x985, 962K)

Is it weird for me that I started the series at Season 2? Should I go back and watch the first season?

Yes, it's a good show.

definitely
not just because the show's good, but you'll need to know Varian's story for his inevitable return

Inferior show

She is disney cuckquean

Everyone can edit in Wikipedia. “Cass betrayal and villain turn” is still a fan theory not canon yet.

What the fuck would you do that for

You will be more shocked when watching the second half of the season

Please no not Cass. It'll break my heart if she's evil.

And she isn't? Don't delude yourself, they are the same.

I’m perfectly fine with her being the one that turns against Rapunzel. Just don’t make her suddenly evil. She can act against her friend while still caring about her

>Anna at Rapunzel wedding

Wot. She most certainly was not

It looked interesting and disneynow.go.com only had season 2 and some shorts
The beginning of season 2 also did a recap and it didn't really look like I was missing much.

The thread has 1080p mega pastebin instead of the incompleted episodes in Disneynow.

It is D23's front page.

Attached: D23 page.jpg (1308x617, 109K)

Purple looks so much better on Rapunzel than Thanos

>it didn't really look like I was missing much.
You're missing Varian, so you're missing a lot

Even D23 can promote the show better than Disney Channel (US) itself, what the shame.

[citation needed]

Rapunzel beats Thanos on Endgame confirmed

Can't wait to see what will happen when she sings Wither and Decay to Thanos.

My bad, it was the other way around.

Attached: tangled-frozen-1280x600.jpg (1280x600, 159K)

She is Light and Dark
She is Sun and Moon
She is Creation and Destruction
She is Growth and Decay
She is Life and Death

Thanos would fall to his knees and declare his Undying Love for her

She's my goddess. I'd worship those feet any day

Attached: f73383ed44ca6fb5ce7cde3feb354baf.jpg (736x423, 58K)

Attached: rapunzel_tickles_flynn_by_solletickle-d5vloyv.jpg (1024x693, 159K)

What do you think are the best and worst traits of Rapunzel?

Attached: disney-rapunzel-tangled.jpg (620x431, 56K)

Best: irrepressible curiosity and lust for life, devotion to her friends and her kingdom

Worst: Overbearing and overinvolved, too trusting

Would she make for a good queen?

Attached: tangled___rapunzel_by_2d75-d3g6179.jpg (900x636, 125K)

she's got time to learn more and will have niggas to help

after all I doubt Fred and Ari are just gonna keel over the day after she and Eugene are married

She has lots of time to practice and challenge to take over the heir. It is assured that she will do better than one who abandoned her kingdom and cursed the eternal winter because people called her monster to let her lost control emotionally.

Best: Innocence, Optimism, Strength, Faith, Love, and Kindness. And she absolutely unironically don't need no man to take care of her. She's so loveable hardened murderers want to become better people after meeting her. I want an episode where she bonds with the Stabbington Twins over childhood trauma and dreams, then invites them to her wedding

Worst: She's very selfish, though not in the traditional sense. She has a pretty stunted sense of empathy, almost willfully ignoring how others are affected by her decisons. She's not heartless, but she can be blinded by her own happiness and independence. She's also too idealistic, and for a girl who's all about freedom, she's pretty enamored with her own destiny. You know, that thing where the universe shackles your fate with causality, almost exclusively in the negative. She seems pretty content with letting the universe drag her to whatever conclusion is in store.

"What's that? I'm the sentient half of a primordial wellspring of limitless power over Life and Death, sought out by an extradimensional nightmare god bent on total annihilation? Cool, let's see how this plays out."

Rapunzel loves the people and they love her back. She'd do anything to help them

Elsa fears her people and herself. The people fear Elsa. I guarantee a few people died during her Cold Snap

Just how many women has Eugene had? And was this a threesome?

youtu.be/FvE8IOwVuLA?t=3

You could say she has...a sunny disposition?

Attached: Tangled-image-tangled-36328762-500-745.jpg (500x745, 80K)

I hope all the foreign guests died first

Gunanon here
I'm just a few episodes in but I already adore it holy shit Rapunzel is so fucking cute I love her so much

Bueno

I know there'll be slow spots, but always keep Rapunzel in your heart as a ray of sunshine to get through

Season 1 Episodes 7 to 11 are no longer available.

Eugene and Raps are supposedly the foreign guests.

I hope all the *non-white foreign guests died first

Or you can try kisscartoon or moviesjoy to watch online.

*kimcartoon

.to is the "safe" one at this point I think

I found it's kind of cute when Matthews calls her Lemon Head.

Attached: Lemon Head.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Too late. You've already blasphemed by wishing ill on our Golden Goddess

As penance you must write a 50 word paragraph explaining why you think Vanellope is the best Princess

Attached: Rapunzel-1-1.jpg (660x985, 71K)

She's the best. And the fact you see her slowly developing and showing a wider range of emotions as the episodes go on makes it worth it. She's my favorite princess right now because of that after Mulan.

Keep it up until the Queen for a Day episode, the plot starts kicking in from there.

Attached: rapunzel_dreaming_by_aerowan-d9ao6ey.jpg (774x1032, 147K)

You can always use this pastebin for the unavailable episodes.

I want to see Queen Elsa executing people.

Attached: 801dd9cf19d56af3c191894c1e41e252.jpg (450x600, 52K)

Those links of episodes (S1 E07-11) in this pastebin are unavailable now.
Need the pastebin user to fix it.

While Vanellope has resigned her title of princess to mayor, the fact that she relinquished her power is a prime example of what kind of true strength is needed to be the best princess. She has true faults that kids can empathize with and is wise enough to embrace them and finds ways to apply them to a society’s already established conventions.
Word count: 62

You are forgiven. Walk in Her Light.

Attached: 18a1f78bba6c4180302c6cac38d65f06.jpg (600x779, 51K)

If you don't mind looking like a huge faggot, you can always try the YouTube route. It has the episodes from 7 to 21

youtube.com/watch?v=ehixrDwH_LE&list=PL3qfWUB7ha-TRKgMzkeGrEtSB67mevRu8

Attached: ef42697e60e95062c6fa185054808bf3.jpg (600x836, 61K)

I still hold to my fanfic that Elsa's ice powers are connected to Zhan Tiri

Now that I think about it this series' best contribution to the disney fandom is finally putting an end to anything relating Elsa and Rapunzel, both genetic- and power-wise

moviesjoy is another better platform to watch the episodes in HD and no splits.

>>Elsa has the Moonstone
>>Entropic abilities allow her to create intense cold
>>Can pluck souls of the dead from the afterlife and put them into golems

I love Rapunzel...but I think Mulan is still the best heroine Disney has made so far...and also I jack off to Rapunzel's feet constantly. Should I kill myself for sinning against our barefoot goddess?

Attached: rapunzel_vs__mulan_by_ieshakelitulop-d572797.jpg (900x663, 216K)

In my point of view, it's sinful NOT to jack off to rapunzel's feet

To honor the Goddess's beauty with the death of billions of potential lives is worthy tribute

Now that's such a relief. Should do it more often then.

Attached: tangled_by_mousticus-d8slpiu.png (1024x759, 883K)

>original avengers retire
>post credit scene is Rapunzel sitting in her room
>door opens
>it is Elsa
>"The Princess Avengers will return"

Betting we'll get a Princess Extended Universe someday given how popular crossovers are these days.

Also is this the best Cassandra and Rapunzel friendship episode?
youtu.be/CiG2PkszqP0

Gigantic x Tangled looks thrilling.

>macro

This however is heresy and you better knock that shit off

>friendship

Attached: levels of gay that shouldn't be possible.gif (500x265, 2.64M)

Did it ever get explained how/why Shorty laid the egg?

Literal asspull. It's a fantastic ep all told but that they couldn't find a more creative solution is irksome

Friendship/scissoring, it's the same to me. Punz is a hippie girl, right? I bet she doesn't mind some girl on girl action even if just to know what it feels like.

Attached: 2417189 - Cassandra_(Tangled) Rapunzel Tangled Tangled__The_Series.png (780x580, 176K)

They had to save Rapunzel somehow. Agreed with the other user who mentions lack of creativity as part of the issues. Some episodes do suffer from PIS at times but for the audience it's aimed at, I think it's normal. Hence why I think it'd be cool to see what a Tangled aimed at teenagers would be like.

The peacock laying magic eggs could be different species from what we see in the reality. Probably a kind of hermaphroditism.

>giantess
>no vore

Attached: trash.jpg (700x479, 42K)

Short hair or long hair?

Attached: rapunzel-enrolados.jpg (894x894, 123K)

Attached: tumblr_ppnymkK0F31sw99veo1_1280.png (1280x1829, 1.25M)

Bet Cassandra loves to be dominated.

Attached: d5a89b4de069445991f6810317dee7b0d14dd23f93eed36d215ba98d92da39ba.png (450x835, 188K)

Attached: o shit she knows.png (1245x464, 1M)

I like how you can just tell whoever made this doesn't like drawing eyes

>Cassandra, you love tops?

Attached: tumblr_pp8vb1ARft1wj8tedo4_540.gif (540x274, 807K)

>walking and fighting all day in a suit of armor she never takes off

Imagine the smell haha

This raging lesbian is thirsty!

That's why despite all the whimsy, I'm glad we're not in a fantasy medieval world. People must smell pretty bad.

Attached: Cassandra.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Orphan Eugene episode when?

Attached: ov09coEwew1uruoe9o1_1280.jpg (1280x731, 219K)

He's the only member of the main cast that we haven't seen as a kid yet

Would be nice to see him. Probably it'll be pretty tragic too.

Probably it will have little Eugene in season 3. I wish Asher Angel to voice him if it happens so it could be a reference to Shazam.

If the whole dark prince thing happens then a flashback to go along with it is guaranteed

What does touching her feet feels like? Are they rough and swollen? Do they smell?

Who's the author of your pic?

It's super nice to read that you're into it, always good to know more people are becoming interested because to me the show deserves so much recognition. And definitely let us know how your experience goes going forward.
That would be so good to see, and a nice added depth to Eugene's character (that is already pretty fleshed out imo).

Attached: D1e4su_UkAUaGIu.jpg (700x1025, 205K)

I think everyone who likes princesses wants a crossover but it is still far away (even with Wreck it Ralph 2). As for best friendship episode I like Day One more. We may soon see the actual best when they will be up against each other.

Attached: for the last time.webm (1920x1080, 2.38M)

I am obsessed in black hair.

Pastebin user here, I replaced the dead episodes with a folder link. (Trying to save space from creating new links from the bajillion accounts I have)

That looks way too much like a dildo to not be intentional

You think?

edited, boi

Attached: e81fc827bfc29de53de65be0c80c5638.gif (363x415, 1.92M)

nerf pan pls

This journal page really scared me.

Attached: Rapunzeltopia Journal.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>no Cass

NANI SORE?!

NO CHRIS NO

Attached: question mark.png (177x327, 13K)

Netorare

Do you think Gothel had periods whenever she turned young again? I don't think the flower can replenish your eggs so she probably ran out of them by the time she found it the first time

Gothel can't maintain her youth status for a long time and she had to sing to the flower regularly.

I imagine abusing Life Magic can have serious effects on your fertility, good or ill. Though that does raise some interesting quesstions about Rapunzel's own reproductive health. Did Gothel ever teach her about her period, or did Gothel fuck off for a few days and leave Rapunzel to figure it out on her own ala Carrie, only to come back and baby her and make her feel weak and stupid? Does being a wellspring of healing energy affect her cycle or fertility? I imagine if it were reversed and she had the Moonstone a side effect would be very exaggerated period cycles

Raps: Mother is this kinda thing normal? Has it ever happened to you?

Gothel: Nope, never. Must be something wrong with you. I keep telling you you're too sickly and weak to go outside.

Attached: Journal.webm (704x396, 2.31M)

I had very low expectations for KH3 Tangled and I was still disappointed

Could you add the season 2 shorts?

The chemistry and interactions between Sora and Rapunzel was done well. The disappointments are Mandy Moore not voicing Raps & no "I see the light" song was played.

The chemistry and interactions between Sora and Rapunzel was done well. The disappointments are Mandy Moore not voicing Raps & no "I see the light" song was played.

It wasn't as bad as people think. Peasants had the sense to occasionally hop in the creek during warm weather and scub their balls, and smallclothes were changed often. It was usually the nobility who would never wash, often out of superstition, stupidity, or mental illness.

It was still pretty bad though

I guess something happening to Cass the weird room where she entered somehow affected Raps’ subconscious.

Maybe Xhan Tiri talked to her and convinced her to betray everyone

This was the third time she got hypnotised/influenced and it still took her forever to realise what was going on and break free. I'm kind of dissapointed, I thought she made of stronger stuff. If not for the plot armour, she'd have lost.

Attached: vlc 2019-04-09 21-28-35-92.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

I want you to know that you are good people. Also, did you ever come across links for Hotel Transylvania TAS episode 34+?

Any chance of Rapunzel using the moon incantation to break Varian's amber and free his father?

what the fuck? who's leaking this stuff?

And, as it was already explored, she will be a disastrous mother.

and risk killing him?

Matthews was/is a lucky guy. Did he die or will he return for a big showdown in the season finale?

Attached: vlc 2019-04-09 21-22-11-03.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

In the great tree episode she killed those plants without killing Hector

So, season's finale is next week?

cute and perfect

Attached: 1554136871063.gif (364x364, 1.32M)

Is amazing how this series made me elevate Tangled to be my favorite Disney franchise.

Actually user, that pic is Matthews posing as Eugene to trick Rapunzel into acceptance and submission to bind her forever and steal the power of the sundrop for Zhan Tiri.

Is that fucking Ultima?

Whos the artist?

Full scroll

Attached: vlc 2019-04-09 22-41-36-89.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

can'ts someone translate it using the runes from the tree episode?

shit, well, just pretend it isn't since they would do that anyway

Same. Sorry Wreck-It Ralph, but you suck now

boobs seem way too high in this.

Thats a queen.

Attached: gon hxh.jpg (560x560, 23K)

>shorty would be replaced by another comic relief
Shorty is locked, he's at the wedding. Also I like Shorty, I don't want him going anywhere.

This was the best pic I could get of the key

Attached: cypher.jpg (1920x1080, 805K)

thanks m8

Attached: tangled runes.png (180x556, 123K)

Let's Gravity Falls this bitch

The fuck are you saying, speedwatcher. That's where they turn the others into children and Rapunzel shows she'd be an awful mother.

working on the sundrop portion

>ea and ee
Why are there two letters for the same sound?

ooooh shoot this is exciting

>some of the letters aren't matching up
Animators don't care or different handwriting styles?

unfortunately I haven't been able translate it, I can't seem to understand some of the symbols and the ones that I have don't seem to form something that makes sense.

Attached: sun drop.jpg (324x776, 154K)

chances are the scroll doesn't make any sense and they just put whatever symbols in it, when they finally translate it in the series they'll probably rearrange them or simply don't show the translation and simply read it out loud.

>>It's just a cartoon, it's probably not that complex

Damn

New thread?

Even TV department can make a better sequel than movie studios.

when the episode comes around

it's only tuesday

A shame too. It has potential but a lot is wasted.

When I saw "pew", than I guess the latter is die pie.

There is one but the OP is a footfag that not what I expected.

Attached: ScreenShot_20190407204939.jpg (1280x720, 54K)