Arthur has gone downhill the past few seasons...

Arthur has gone downhill the past few seasons. There’s an episode where Arthur tells Ladonna and Buster that the other has been talking bad about them behind their backs so they won’t be friends anymore, and an episode where Thora scares DW with spiders. Could you see the characters acting like that in earlier seasons? I doubt it.

Attached: 5a787ebd5e772d1dd5e39ab3.png (291x333, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arthur.fandom.com/wiki/Season_22
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Arthur has always been a fucking dick

Attached: arthur.webm (940x510, 1.22M)

Like when he stole all those quarters

>Arthur tells Ladonna and Buster that the other has been talking bad about them behind their backs so they won’t be friends anymore
I watched that one. He basically tried to cockblock Buster just so he would spend more time with him rather than her. It was gay as fuck.

That's a PBS show there's no cickBlocking.

how long has this show been tweening and shit? I'd heard they recently got better but the change in animation always took pretty much any enjoyment i had left for the show out of it for me. Shame a lot of other PBS shows did the same.

Isn't this show supposed to be in part about Arthur and his friends screwing up and then learning a lesson?

Friends can get jealous when their friend gets a girlfriend and starts spending more time with the girlfriend instead of them, I've seen it happen personally. Granted, only a dick would try to keep his friend away from a girl if there was nothing wrong with the relationship.

Or how about the episode where Buster asks George to build him a house to keep pests away so he can take care of a garden, only for George to whine that he wants to make something beautiful, then make Buster a fucking useless house?

Or the episode where Ladonna performs a fucking song in class so George will like her?

But there was no kiss how is she a girlfriend?

Havent watched this show since 2005. What happened to the animation and who the fuck is Ladonna?

didn't arthur get his ass beat by binky for the unrelated reason that he hit dw?

fuck thats brutal for a fucking kid

dont forget he punched DW for breaking his shit

but the stupid cunt deserved it because SHE was the real dick... always fuckin with arthur

Attached: cant_touch_this.png (461x351, 114K)

that episode where george finds himself an autistic friend and finds out nobody wants to help him so he makes school shooting was pretty shitty too

Wasn't that a YT video?

Arthur has sucked since like season 3

"George Cures Autism" from Cyber 8

No. He got his ass beat by coincidence. He told his parents and they told him it served him right. He protests saying that Binky is much bigger than him. They respond that he's much bigger than D.W.

This guy has the right idea. Who the fuck watches Arthur past season 8? Postcards from Buster was a total sharkjump.

Not if you're DW, then you get the shit she's supposed to get.

>twitter.webm

This coming season, Mr. Ratburn will get married and be in a coma.

Arthur must be desperate for ratings if it's doing stuff like this.

Link us buddy.

arthur.fandom.com/wiki/Season_22

Look at that smug shit-eating grin on Arthur's face

>This coming season, Mr. Ratburn will get married and be in a coma.

After he's new wife makes him cum.
But an't he to old to have kids?