Y’all remember this atrocity?

Y’all remember this atrocity?

Attached: 35CE5026-63BD-4994-A15C-BC1EF53BE86E.jpg (340x438, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_S_zEfLCoDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I could never forget Bleedman.

>disrespecting the kino

Yes. It gets storytimed every two days.

HIs Grim stuff had no Billy so it automatically sucked eggs

regularly and with great envy and admiration.

I do, and I'm still confused on what's going on.

I want it animated, it was beyond kino

Newfag. Can anyone explain/ sauce?

Did it end?

the ride never ends

It had Billy for a second, and it's a real tragedy he won't bring him back with what's currently going on in the story, dude has the perfect reason to turn him into a Villain, and he's FUCKING WASTING IT FOR HIS HIS STUPID LOLI BULLSH-

Ugh, I want to give it up anons but I can't seem to leave that infernal site for good because I genuinely want Junior to kick his family's collective ass.

Still going, and I heard that Rick and Morty are part of it now.

It looks like anime so it’s already better than cartoons

I remember it semi-fondly
probably would be still reading it if not for the constant hiatuses

It was a mess. Kinda sad all this talented is wasted on fancomics, but then again he's not a creative guy, he'd probably make a very derivative comic anyway

Thought it was hype as I was 12 years old reading it

I don't know if this is sarcasm but...

It apparently had a fighting game based on it and all that shit.

And was considered shit by the bad webcomics wiki...for reasons your well aware of...

Sugar bits I got super confused with this one Dr the main characters designs.

>It apparently had a fighting game based on it and all that shit.
youtu.be/_S_zEfLCoDI
Now, correct me if I’m wrong but are these Gaia Online sprites?

lol can we even post this without pissing off the jannies?

Personally I remember liking his other comic more, with the goatgirl and candymen.

Yeah that's the one. That was pretty creative.

A guy named Bleedman decided to make his own anime fanfiction starring multiple cartoon network characters and some nickelodeon stuff.

It's still going?! I remember this shit back in middle school and that was like 17 years ago...

Bleedman is Shadman without the intention. He doesn't draw pedo garbage and shit like Mandy did 9/11 to intentionally get a rise out of people, he's just that tone deaf.

Bullshit. I remember his profile pic from like 2009 and it show him as a giant pedo lusting over little cartoon girls.

Since I mostly just read it to see Dexter being a badass I had no idea what would lead him to that conclusion.

Attached: VictoriousMelodicDikdik-small.gif (500x330, 297K)

Attached: rick_morty_p1-copy.jpg (800x2204, 1.32M)

>All fiction is just fanfiction of Gilgamesh

Unironically true. Although just because it's the oldest surviving recorded story doens't mean it was the first story.

Nah, those look like original sprites.

>they run away because Rick realizes he can't beat an OC in a fan-comic

That's kinda funny.

All I remember was glorious pantyshots. Pantyshots for days!

Attached: 041220_ppg.jpg (628x813, 186K)

>Didn't use Billy
>Didn't really use Zim
Does Bleedman have a thing against Richard Horvitz?

Attached: d114dad-0ca8db7b-c34a-4fd5-b178-2c1917163f54.jpg (441x670, 148K)

I used to read this shit in the forth grade and didn’t know that the author was a pedo. I even made a ppgd type comic series where it’s Children’s book characters living in the same universe. And I self inserted myself as the hero who goes to Help the resistance led by Greg from diary of a wimpy kid. Who’s characters from there universes are part of the intergalactic slave trade.

I was pretty autistic

>When Rick & Morty is so good, even a shit writer like Bleedman can make them funny

God, it takes real fucking talent on Dan Harmon's part to take two characters who can be thrown into anything from commercials to DOTA2 voice overs and still be hilarious and fucking ruin them with divorce drama.

Storytime, or is it lost to ages past?

>Remember it
I keep up with the updates, you fucking pleb.

It seems he started a new comic called GG or something not sure what its about yet but it seems so far to be original.

I unironically love his shading and line work.

>DA still gets new artists

Attached: 1240865357.jpg (250x150, 12K)

Post it fag.

It’s gone. I think my mom accidentally threw my magnum opus to the trash.

Panels 6 and 7 transitions is really bad, looks like one panel with 2 scenes

It's weird. I used to go to that website every fucking day, but then I stopped like 8 years ago and never went back. I hope people still remember the classics.

Attached: d13bled-5c75c167-e228-4353-b916-83e81b8ebc35.jpg (720x4700, 714K)

It's better than tumblr at least. Especially since the removal of raw images and the nsfw purge.

I was always more of an Endling man. Can't find him anymore, but he was a really good artist.

Attached: wp_eacast_1152.jpg (1152x864, 298K)

I'm spread across every fucking site just because as someone with little follower base, I feel like there's no harm in trying to gain traction where ever I can.

It's really goddamn tedious to upload art on Tumblr, deviantART, Twitter, Newgrounds and Instagram especially when they all have different upload requirements.

I'm still fucking mad that comic got canned. It had an interesting take on the old fables and stories from an aesthetic standpoint, and you can never go wrong with the villain being The Crooked Man.

He's a lolicon is all

Didn't he die?

not that i've heard i think he's working for a company or something like that now but he rarely has time to draw because of it.

They all look like sonic OC why?

Attached: lil mona.jpg (349x328, 19K)

Blossom and the Rowdyruffs were easily the best characters in that game.
For Blossom, Freeze Breath could pretty much be abused freely for almost guaranteed combos.
Rowdyruffs had an almost entirely safe option when on the defense in Boomer, and Butch's laser can usually be hit twice in one combo, allowing you to almost kill anyone in one single, easy to do combo. The Butch laser is also anti-air.

>Mandy did 9/11
Thanks for reminding me.

Attached: 1554405189802.jpg (566x562, 46K)

Remember the Endzone oct

You know full well if this ever got animated by even a halfway decent studio /co would rave about the absolute Kino nonstop. Just the right amount of cuteness, nostalgia-pandering, action, waifus, and EDGE to appeal to even the most jaded /co user whose tired of this era's soft cartoons.

Attached: PPG_Ponies.png (757x609, 859K)