End game time

Is that with or without counting the credit time ?

Attached: 0.jpg (937x1024, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUV_7qXWzmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e-Mf0IAWryU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have already bought a ticket for April 23 and April 24th

Theatrical run times begin from the first distributor logo or scene, and end at the last frame of the credits/post-credits scene.

For a movie that big, I'd say a 5 minutes credit, without the mid-credit and post-credit scene.

So the movie is actually 2 hour and 57 minutes. That's a bit underwhelming then. It's not even a 3 hours movie.

how do theaters make money with those movies when they can't show them after 20h and have to lock a room for twice the time of the price of a normal ticket? Disney pays for the loss? Or are they just getting in debt in the name of the Mouse?

>how do theatres make money with those movies
Lots of people buying tickets for it.

it stills runs at 50% less benefits than a normal movie, and you can't air it in late slots. the maths don't add up

>3 hours and 2 minutes for fucking capeshit movie

Attached: 1436710486657.png (601x695, 5K)

That's the length of the entire Film. That includes the Film itself, the Mid and/or Post Credits Scene(s), Studios logos, Opening, MPAA rating etc.

Theaters are going to be filled with families/autists so they make up for less showings by selling more popcorn/candy/ shit.

Includes credits

Theaters don't sell out movies. This film is pre-selling out theaters.
My theater is showing it all the way up to 11:00 pm, I have a 10:00 Thursday ticket, so I don't have to pack in with everyone's brats.

> the maths dont add up
Add up to what?

>they can't show them after 20h
Where do you live?

The film will be a top filler, it's going to have full viewings all weekend into next week, the chances of drop off or people not seeing it is low. The way IW ended everyone wants to see how it ends.
also the mouse mandates a certain amount of showings no matter what so a film like this will bully most other films out of theaters because of it's potential to make gangbuster money

So what are the odds it hits 1.5b?

Can't wait to see how large the torrent files for this one are

I can see it possibly making slightly less than IW, but not that less

>3 hours
Why?

False. Never saw IW and don't plan on seeing EG either.

Because there is lots to tell.
There has been longer movies.

This. Pretty pathetic to be quite honest.

You not seeing a movie doesn't mean everyone else will follow your lead. No matter what, you can't deny IW was a theatre hit.

It flopped just like all Marvel movies.

>It flopped
>just like all Marvel movies.

Attached: 0.gif (480x368, 2.19M)

In all honesty Reverse Vampires would explain the capeshit trend.

>Giving you more movie for the same ticket price
Why get mad?

No movie should be longer than 90 minutes
A story beyond that is bloated and forced

>No movie should be longer than 90 minutes

Attached: 0.jpg (1920x2924, 1.12M)

>homosexuals are competent military leaders and deserving of respect
Yeah no, that piece of shit propaganda gets a yikes from me

It's just a movie.

Attached: 0.jpg (1977x3000, 2.49M)

Movies should be as long as necessary for the story to be told as completely as possible.

However, from a business point of view, you'd want your movie to be as short as possible so that theaters can show it more times per day, thus resulting in more ticket sales. Screening the movie on multiple screens helps, but it only gets you so far, especially when it means you have to cut other older movies from the screening block.

Gay

Attached: inland-empire.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Do you get upset when the restaurant brings you enough food for leftovers tomorrow?

I paid for one meal. If they give me more than that, they're not providing me with the product I paid for.

It's kinda common for restaurants to give free appetizers, bread or even something extra like dessert based on how much food you ordered, how sheltered are you?

What kind of retarded logic is that

lol

I mean it really depends on how many cgi artists they hire, remember the iron man 2 credits.
Also why is this children's movie allowed to be so long but the mlp movie was short as shit despite blatantly needing an extra half hour.

As opposed to 3 hours of people in Victorian clothing talking about affairs?

>Also why is this children's movie
I'll let you in on a secret,user. Many adults go see that movie too. And many of them don't even have children.

The thing is compared to the year of Ironman 2, is that CGI studios have been ran thin due to increased workload, thus affecting the quality. this is why the CGI of blacl panther is so bad, comparatively, as well as the armor of Stark in Infinity War.

I don't know if they have invested more man-hour into End game. I guess we'll see.

say what you want about IM 2, but the Suitcase armor was fucking awesome:
youtube.com/watch?v=YUV_7qXWzmQ

Endgame is rated PG-13 like the Dark Knight, so by your logic, the Dark Knight is a childrens movie aswell.

> 3 Hours for a fantashit movie

Attached: lord-of-the-rings-1-the-fellowship-of-the-ring-movie-poster-2001-1020195991.jpg (774x580, 105K)

This is the logic of someone who is terrible with money.

only a Disney slave assume by default lotr is good and loved by everyone, just because you made the effort to remember its name. Arguing with slaves is so fucking pointless, holy shit.

>Being a Disney shill
>Liking LotR which has no relation to Disney

How does these connect or is this some kind of reddit tier of soi at work?

There are other 3hours more movies, you know ?

The extended DVD have long ass credits, so a lot of it goes into that.

Movie spoiler:
youtube.com/watch?v=e-Mf0IAWryU

Yeah, sounds awesome