Does anyone care??

Does anyone care??

Attached: vision-corpse-avengers-4-1511497.jpg (590x350, 30K)

About the MCU? Nope. Shit movies.

Do you think he remembers that he had already died once before he got killed the second time immediately afterward

I don't feel like we really got to know the MCU Vision enough to care about him. AoU was too busy with Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch and Ultron being introduced too.

Was getting to grabby with Wanda, he deserved to die, I just hate that she died shortly after.

>Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Vision are just supporting characters in team movies.
>Quicksilver dies in his first appearance
>Scarlet Witch and Vision get small roles in 3 movies, then both die
>Vision dies twice
>Ant-Man gets two solo movies
>Black Panther and Carol Danvers get solo movies that gross over a billion

At least they cast talent who were able to do a lot with the little time they were given, even if a lot of it is subtle or in the background. Struggling to care about anything in the next phase of the MCU except getting best girl and /ourguy/ back and their show treating them well. It would be good if Endgame could bring back Pietro as well somehow.

Attached: age-of-ultron-scarlet-witch-vision.jpg (1920x808, 61K)

Wanda deserves the love of a good robot. The one thing you were right about was that giving her so much reason to fight Thanos, then killing her before Endgame was a stupid idea.

Attached: captain_america_civil_war_vision_scarlet_witch.jpg (1200x680, 67K)

Nobody cares about the DCEU, MCU has a fandom at least

Paul Bettany was definitely a perfect cast. Are Wanda and Vision getting their own show on Disney's new service?

No official announcement has been made yet for any of the Disney+ shows except Loki.

Those two are cute.
They should have gotten a solo/duo movie before IW.

At the least, there should have been an Avengers movie between Age of Ultron and Civil War, to focus on the new team before it broke up, but Wanda & Vision really needed more time spent on developing their relationship before Infinity War. Hopefully their series will have a lot of flashbacks to fill in the details.

I hate vision so no

They care more about his death than yours, douche.

>Vision has technically been part of the MCU since the first movie
>Nobody ever references it or discusses it in any way.

I miss the original stuff these movies used to have. I'd like to see Butterfingers at Tony's funeral in Endgame 2.

Always surprises me how quick the DCuck are and yet how much they lack any form of intelligence.

"Scarlet Witch & Vision" and "Falcon & Winter Soldier" are confirmed.

Who would care?
They'll revive him through some bullshit anyway, probably
>They're not dead, they're just banished in the quantum realm
or
>we can change the past by going to the quantum realm

They are getting a series for Disney Plus.

Eh, I liked him. His moments with Wanda were cute. He definitely needed more screentime and development though so I can see why a lot of people wouldn't care.

he was a jobber for the whole movie

Yeah, it's kinda annoying how everything that made Infinity War so good is going to be undone in Endgame.