Part of me wants superpowers to actually become real...

Part of me wants superpowers to actually become real, for the sole reason that audiences wouldn't be able to suspend their disbelief for fiction about masked vigilantes anymore.

Attached: tumblr_ojxj2vHcBe1w3bh4ro7_540.png (540x659, 207K)

There are people who dress up and stop crimes.

Niggas've been winning

I'd prefer it if the world wasn't full of super powered criminals and self righteous nutjobs who feel the need to stop them without any relevant training and assistance from the government. We'd probably have superheros, but even if they were only C-tier in terms of strength the super powered would still have the ability to throw the economy and entire governments on their head.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The most unrealistic thing about superhero movies is that there are so many people who utilize their powers for good. Realistically, only 1% of the people that would potentially have superpowers are blessed with a righteous moral compass. Everyone else would try to reshape the world in their perverted image or cause chaos

Get off Yea Forums Snyder

Shooting arrows with boxing gloves on them isn't "absolute power." Besides, Humans are literally hardwired for altruism. It takes more mental abuse than you think to push people to the level of savagery you're imagining.

I too wish super powers were real. So that I could conquer the world with them.

this. anyone who wouldn't use their powers for self benefit is fooling themselves.

The most unrealistic thing is that everythhing revolves around personal combat.
If you had superpowers and wanted to use it for good, you wouldn't start beating up thugs.

Attached: tumblr_omlzg1VIBz1w3bh4ro2_540.png (540x741, 202K)

>I'm 14 and this is summer

Superheroes are better served in fiction where they can inspire us, rather in reality where they can only disappoint us.

P.S. Post more Thicc Raven.

Attached: 1522685527941.jpg (811x1331, 107K)

Attached: 3032825 - Jinx Raven Teen_Titans justanotherravenfan ravenravenraven.jpg (850x891, 93K)

I wish I had powers but if I was the only one with powers in a world of normals that might not be such a good thing.
Id probably end up just taking over the world and grabbing hundreds of beautiful sex slaves.

>conquer the world
but why?
what's the benefit to you?

Attached: tumblr_optwx4I3I51w3bh4ro5_540.png (473x810, 219K)

Yeah that seems like way too much work

If I had Superman level powers I'd love to just become a legit adventurer/explorer.
>Wander around the bottom of the sea
>Climb mountains on distant planets
>Fly alongside meteors
I just wanna see all the cool and crazy things the universe has to offer.

Bless you as well OP, size difference is my jam when its not giantess anal vore shit.

Attached: 1509874644935.png (834x1075, 227K)

Is Raven about to force Jinx to suckle?

>oversized Raven will never slip into the shower with you and take up all the space while she smothers you with her curves

When are Raven threads always relegated to such degeneracy

Applies yourselves she deserves better

>kings and tyrants are corrupted by their "absolute" sovereignty even in a decentralized state where it takes ages to mobilize militaries
>dont worry bro its not like the same thing will happen to an unstoppable one man killing machine
>also cults totally wouldnt be created around the individual as he is likened to a god

Attached: 1455816152221.png (1360x768, 231K)

>wanting Yea Forumsautists going around and killing women and acting like there victims

Yeah I'd rather not have another Christchurch

probably why super heroes are compelling

I doubt most people who got superpowers would fuck shit up, or even come out into the public spotlight.

I'd probably find some legal or petty-criminal way to profit off of it and then just live a comfy NEET life.

Why are they paired together often?

Absolute power for one man is ok user as long as the man donates to Israel.
Ha ha but I hate Jews though! I just vote for people who love Israel.

lel

Attached: 187643456.jpg (224x225, 8K)

>I doubt most people who got superpowers would fuck shit up
Lies. People already fuck shit up without superpowers.

It's the awesome tits and lack of pants

Attached: IMG_0954.jpg (425x319, 10K)

That depends on how strong my powers are. If I get some power like even what Raven has taking over the world would be easy.
You wouldn't have to do any work. You just go to all the leaders of the world and say look I'm in charge now because I can kill you all anytime and no one could stop me. So do whatever I say and besides that I'm just gonna do whatever I want and leave you alone for the most part.
Then you could make them build you giant palace and harem on and island.
If you wanted to save the world and shit by getting involved with politics I guess it would be harder.
Is becoming king of the world and starting a harem not what everyone would use their powers for?

Attached: asthesayinggoes.png (235x198, 34K)

>Is becoming king of the world and starting a harem not what everyone would use their powers for?

little psycho but ok

nah m8 it depends on the powers but I would probably resign myself to helping my country. anything outside of that risks leaving areas and people worse off than when they started (iraq, libya, etc...). The truth is we humans are really a tragic species. We cannot grasp the scope and breadth of proper moral action and as a result the "right thing" is usually confined to thought

Normies would fear themselves if they got power but if any Yea Forums NEET got them look out world.

realistically its all about how one would act when they have power that distinguishes them from psychopaths and the likes. i fear that my perception of reality is already too distorted by my environment to actualize my ideal self in that situation, but I want to be leave I would be moral. At least ethical, i suppose

>No Jinx yelling mommy milkies at Raven

If you got involved all half-assedly that would just make the world worse. Better to just enjoy yourself like a normal man never could. Otherwise you would just end up having to kill millions and take over the world anyway when you fuck everything up trying to help your country.

What do you think constitutes a psychopaths choice? Is someone who just wants to live the good life without anyone bothering them crazier than someone who puts on a costume and goes out beating up criminals?

They're both gray gothish girls with magical powers that they're not terribly happy about. They've got a lot of common ground honestly.

except they're all cringey faggots

>ywn be a womanlet with a stacked, affectionate, yet teasing amazon gf
Why live

Normally I can ignore shit like this but damn, is she supposed to be wearing a whalebone corset? Look at that fucked up waist line.

Attached: 20190407_151542.png (229x280, 64K)

Why are the mods allowing this hentaifoundry faggot arist to shill her shit on this board?

The global rules literally say that advertising is illegal

Attached: 1543005666389.png (676x472, 90K)

I wonder if there's people in the DC universe that think Superman is a cringey faggot

>uh excuse me but can you please not post images on this imageboard

There's at least one. Bald, rich... What was his name...?

Jeff Bezos?

That was it! Thanks, user: you're a lifesaver!

Only takes a handful of supermen to keep the vast majority of people in line.

Attached: wholesale-one-punch-man-hero-saitama-oppai.jpg (750x415, 33K)

>Force
The moment she gets that first taste, Raven will need a crowbar to pry Jinx off

Based and proletariat pilled.

Attached: pig.jpg (501x679, 154K)

Tfw Raven will never breastfeed me

>ITT a person who would become the worst supervillain

Hate to break it to you user, but when they find out they have superpowers, 90% of normies would want to become superheroes and help people. They might be bad at it, and make mistakes, but they'd still be trying to do the right thing.

If your reaction to gaining superpowers is not only to be an ass, but to expect everyone else to be an ass as well, then I look forward to seeing your obituary on the evening news.

>No big Raven making Jinx call her mommy

I daydream about having superpowers far too much. In fact, I have a rough list of things I'd want to do with enough power:
>Clean the waters of the world, starting with the Ganges to get everyone on my side
>Hold all WMD's far enough away from controls for ransom
>Terraform Western Sahara to accommodate for rising sea levels and supply a water source for locals
>Haul trash en masse to the Sun as a side-gig

Attached: 1395007225177-2.jpg (336x279, 23K)

Why not both?
>Jinx getting bullied by Raven until she suckles from her big grey milkers
>Gets addicted to it and starts calling her Mommy, demanding it several times a day

Then I could finally get the girlfriend of my dreams!

The power I'd like to have would probably be some form of psychic psyker shit, I'd try to connect humanity into one giant hivemind where there's no secrets and everyone knows everything about everyone else
It might destroy the self but I'd say that's a good price for a single perfected species

What about the mentally ill and disabled?

Oh hey it’s this autistic again. Go outside.

I just wanna have danny phantoms powers and sniff prime teen ass.

>Terraform Western Sahara to accommodate for rising sea levels and supply a water source for locals
Sealing the San Andreas fault tier

fuck that, killing you would be priority with that nonsense idea