What the FUCK is his endgame?

What the FUCK is his endgame?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!6QY1TaSD!AbMGrMpjcQt0gNfB0oufRqGOwBmU6Rr_AZLxUYQbeDM
mega.nz/#!vUAV3Kra!R-PXkxk53y0uGFBLIujBYmnhBmWEgjXe2glnSMIcVL8
mega.nz/#F!e2gjCATS!FNEqBUbTNGfAIstwhNdajg
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/106700916/#106707482
youtube.com/watch?v=_ndjcgfUbYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FTxw5nQX7SA
youtube.com/watch?v=ms2klX-puUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think he's secretly a Neutral Evil character like Toffee is

Being an Omnipresent Demon nothing phases you which is why he let Star, Toffee and Ludo all fight over the spell book and gave them the illusion that whomever controlled the book controlled the strongest magic in the multiverse but then you have scenes of him destroying random spells in his own books because I like to think he's trying to get Star to focus which is never happening given where we are in the story right now so I like to think he's creating his own fun out of this letting the heroes create their own adventure before he gets bored again

Eh I'd say he's more True Neutral just setting up all the pieces so shit falls into place at the end. Toffee getting blasted with Meteora's dip down blast probably had another side effect that may come into play.

Weirdly enough, it all seems to come back to Meteora now because of this.

To bring Meteora to her full potential.

Attached: db19a54b04d550bf6c81433899154b26052c2f53.jpg (500x611, 34K)

Trolling everyone and everything in the multiverse.

So, new Star vs. thread? Where's the subs of the new episodes?

only without subs
mega.nz/#!6QY1TaSD!AbMGrMpjcQt0gNfB0oufRqGOwBmU6Rr_AZLxUYQbeDM
mega.nz/#!vUAV3Kra!R-PXkxk53y0uGFBLIujBYmnhBmWEgjXe2glnSMIcVL8

Attached: YO HOL UP.jpg (571x459, 68K)

So they're really just friends with benefits now aren't they

He was referring to the 'break up [smooch] buddies', not to Star, who was a side character tonight. Sad! So this is the price of muh lore

thanks

So are the Mewmans the products of incest and inbreeding? Like there were only 5 settlers that came to found and settle in Mewni, theres no way those 5 and thier descendants were able grow and sustain a population without resorting to inbreeding among themselves.

>no black nerd fwb
IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

Attached: 52912a21986472c0efbfc799b02c258656234ac3[1].png (820x1027, 283K)

All episodes and subs (without the new ones, for now) here:
mega.nz/#F!e2gjCATS!FNEqBUbTNGfAIstwhNdajg

Attached: HxppxThxxghts.jpg (192x323, 44K)

Its an adam and eve situation. Its pretty clear glossaryk or some unknown force (God) had spawned them in at that moment. They had no identities, no memories, and were covered in magical afterbirth, straight out of the same primordial magic soup that spawned the realm of magic.

UwU

Attached: 1554628462032.png (783x688, 532K)

You're forgetting that the magic goo makes people lose their memories and those settlers had the same drugged-up eyes as Star and Moon had when they were in the Realm of Magic. Some force brought them to Mewni, and the end result cost them their previous lives. If anything we could presume they were sailors navigating around the Devil's Triangle on Earth.

From thier clothings, they look like they came from Earth in the distant past that somehow got transported to Mewni without any recollection to thier past.

Toffee was more Chaotic Evil than Neutral Evil.

Glossyrick had to explain basic mewman needs to them, which is even more than what was needed to get Star to snap out of it.
This would be the moment where they were kicked out of eden so to speak, and glossaryk basically acts as an early angel to guide the jewmans to safety by the stump.

Toffee is Lawful Evil you blithering idiot. He meticulously calculated a way to put Star into a no-win situation to force her to detonate the wand, fusing himself with it, letting him enter the realm of magic, and corrupt it from the inside-out, making it impossible for anyone to use magic ever again.

Ludo is Chaotic Evil.

>They brought back my waifu
I'm happy

Attached: Mina fucks birds.png (765x640, 487K)

They didn't "snap out of it", though. They never learned who they were. They were just told that they were Mewmans, and after surviving a horrifying winter and having to perform blood sacrifices as appeasement for being able to live, they decided to roll with this "Mewni" concept the blue imp told them about.

If you'll note from the pop-up book Glossaryck uses, you'll see they arrived in a sail boat. So, assuming theres any accuracy to the abridged version of the story given, then the small boat they're on is probably just a dinghy. And the few people shown were probably just a preliminary exploratory team deployed to make sure the shore was safe for harboring on for the rest of the settlers.

Attached: sailboat.jpg (1331x749, 367K)

His end goal? Destroy all magic so noone can subjugate the lizards and can do whatever they want.
Recall when he thought he'd won, he was simply walking away to go back to his old life.
I'd say he was ancap, and the mewmans arriving violated the NAP.

CAW

Thoughts and opinions?

Attached: globgor is evil.png (1800x326, 225K)

Consider what ludo wanted when in power. Despite invading butterfly castle, he wished to rule by law and immediately tried, albeit poorly, to reestablish the status quo of order. He saw the corrupt rats as a hurdle to overcome in his rule once he got the support of the people. Were it not for his incompetence, hed be your average lawful evil dictator.

Looks like everyone that watches this show already replied to you.
Also, itd be too annoying for them to make all these awful 'monsters dindu nuffin' episodes a pointless bait and switch.

>a pointless bait and switch.
So par for the course for this season?

Better than what will actually happen

Really wish the wand was like Loki's mask in The Mask. A terrifying artifact capable of anything used by idiots for stupid shit.
But no. It's just a random-ass rattle with a bit of magic in it. Thanks for demystifying it like that. Totally worth it.

Attached: the-mask.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

looks like Nefcy or someone on the show staff visits Yea Forums
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/106700916/#106707482

I’m not buying it, you wouldn’t put an infant on an exploratory dingy. I’d accept a shipwreck and that being a lifeboat though.

Toffee had him from the beginning, there’s nothing he could have done.

The object is irrelevant, the fact that it has pure magic contained inside it is what makes it powerful.

But wasn't it already obvious that Glossaryck gave the first queen the wand?

BASED LUDO IS BACK

With Dies Irae playing in the season trailer it’s known that they’re here.

When did they say that about Ludo?

You know what also contains pure magic? The well. A lot more than the wand. So, logically, the well should have more power over the concept of magic that this shitty ass rattle with a handful of the golden goop.

Eclipsa never seemed to have a real plan and was just an idiot in love

She was also a bit of a slut.

Glossaryck giving the wand to the first queen was obvious. The surprising part is HOW he went about giving her the wand and it raises more questions than answers.

It seeems like he's been manipulating Mewmans and Monsters for his own agenda. Why is he doing this?

Is this the first time Glossaryck has meddled with time and influenced history? Has he been time traveling throughout the show, shaping history to his liking?

What even is his agenda? The lulz?

I like how it turned out that the Old Butterfly line had an even more randomly picked originator than the New Butterflies. Turns out Star's reasoning that her line "isn't really royalty" is even more flawed than we thought.

Attached: star_butterfly_as_dark_magician_girl_by_deaf_machbot-dab4u8n.jpg (894x894, 166K)

Will Ludo finally get the wand?

Attached: ludo.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Maybe?

At this point it could be anything.

Perhaps Glossaryck is manipulating events to create a particular outcome.

>Princess Quasar Caterpillar and the Magic Bell
Great episode! Love seeing Ludo, hes by far the best character on the show
>Ghost of Butterfly Castle
Meh, forgettable episode
>Cornball!
mewmans and monster hate each other we get it
>Meteora's Lesson
Bizarre episode, i think Glossaryck have done all this before, maybe he needs to do this stuff like once a week or day otherwise something something time implodes.

Boobs

Attached: star boobs.png (1184x1352, 1.89M)

Come to think of it, Butterfly family has an awfull taste in men.
Moon chose some battle midget.
Eclipsa chose some evil giant
Star is hanging out with abusive devil bf with (former) anger problems

Attached: 1504992159658.png (985x817, 732K)

>no shipping episode
based

>It’s another racism episode
>But with sports
>Directed by Cortugno
>Written by Flores and Wood

Attached: 5257BAE7-AA4E-4A53-8401-1D7F87939B37.jpg (262x255, 21K)

Post lesbianism

Attached: janna and jackie.jpg (700x800, 193K)

>What the FUCK is his endgame?
the entire evolution of mewni itself.

its like people didnt pick up on this in S2...

Attached: 1512740779377.png (1058x1920, 2.14M)

i miss russian frog

Well it brought back buff frog but buff frog is basically a buffer for racism episodes anyways so yeah it was pretty pointless. The other 3 episodes were good though.

Worts part was padding by making cornball purposefully confusing. It’s not funny, it just lets you know the writers know nothing about sports.

Truly, she is best girl
fuck monsters
youtube.com/watch?v=_ndjcgfUbYg

Attached: 1449624117893.png (600x453, 207K)

Where are the slime girl lewds?

but Yvgeny Bulgolyubov is in the new episode...

wait, are Star and Tom still together in episode 4?

I'm pretty sure the whole thing was "let's create a sport even more retarded than quidditch."

Yes. There's no reason for them to be together, but they still are. Facilitated in part by Tom being completely absent from most eps, so they don't to show their zombie relationship that often.

Attached: janna and ford.jpg (500x405, 53K)

LOL THAT'S SO RANDOM LOOOL
fuck off jannafag

So did any salty Starcofags make a scene at that Blood Moon Ball celebration last night?

as much as i think starco is terrible for all people involved, starco is endgame

Post Ocram!

Attached: ocram and kelly.png (1280x720, 483K)

>Getting triggered by an image
Please contain your autism.

>implying

>starco is terrible for all people involved
I think everyone thinks its terrible at this point, it had potential in the beginning but with all the shipbaiting, cuckoldry and characters being OC. It really feels not worth it anymore to see the ship sail.

the new ones are missing

>most of this fandom reaction to Glossaryck
>glossaryck = evil
this is such a normie way to see this Character, glossaryck is beyond good or evil, he is a ultimate neutral following a simple mission, teach magic to princess

Attached: 993A2A4E-A219-425D-A4B4-E707F0AEA78E.jpg (200x140, 20K)

Everything is terrible at this point. From plot to shipping is all just
>this is happening now
>no it's not
>it's happening now
>it happened but it's actually a bad thing
>actually turns out it's good
>actually turns out it's bad
I get that they're trying to make a point that it's not simple and everything, especially with the Cornball episode, but I wish they'd at least settle on one thing and make it last. Preferably Kellco

>inb4 he's looping history to train everybody for the REAL big bad

Kellco is such trash though

it made him immortal.

nuh-uh

Serve Janna of course. Janna will take over Mewnie marry Globgor and conquer the underworld. She will start with Glossy a regime that will last a 100years and bring darkness to all and everythig

Attached: 1554022156849.png (1600x900, 960K)

Doesn't it seem really suspicious that he basically planted the seeds for the Monsters vs Mewmans conflict by traveling back in time to give the settlers the wand and using Meteora to make Toffee immortal?

It's a rebound relationship and Kelly is a nothing character barely above Jackie

Based Gypsy

''he never learn''
glossaryck tried to teach a lesson to Toffe, but the lizard is................ well a huge Jerk

Are you guys forgetting that there is a portal between the Goo Memory world and Earth??? Mewmans are Humans (judging from their clothes, the early colonisation of America) who went through the portal and forgot who they are

It's a boring pointless ship that obviously isn't going anywhere. Because Kelly is a boring pointless character.

It can grow beyond that. Regardless of whether or not Marco had real feelings for Star the bloodmoon curse was still real and yet he still thought that those feelings got in the way.
Either way, Nefcy is too much of a shoujo manga enthusiast and won't resist playing hot potato with Kellco just like she did with all the shippings

Toffee was always immortal, just like Rasticore. What he did was prove that magic was dangerous and start the war between mewmans and monsters because of it.

>glossaryck created the centuries long conflict between mewmans and monsters on a whim
Absolute CHAD move. Is that what it's like to achieve CHIM?

Attached: 1551848024704.jpg (195x230, 21K)

Yeah, maybe the goal was to teach him to not mess with magic. But huge jerks never learn.

Fuck you!

Attached: curse ghost.jpg (203x191, 5K)

But Toffee was ALREADY telling the other Septarians about how magic is dangerous and they should go to war, before Glossaryck showed up with Meteora.

He'd have a better chance if he didnt do things in the most obtuse manner possible.

And now they had proof! Toffee was probably just a guy saying "wait we might be immortal but they can do way crazy stuff to use potentially with magic" but it wasn't gaining much traction. Now a crowd of lizards saw his soul getting got by a baby with magic.
His og plan was to just kill the butterflies and take the kingdom, but Moon knew the dark spell so he decided to destroy magic at its source. That's a complicated task to execute.

>Oh, hello again.
Glossaryck showed before

Need subtitles here, please someone could share the srt files? Im deaf and its 2019, you cant oppress me you must give me the srt file

well butterflies are butterflies only because of magic

this season made me remember that i hate Janna and i'm glad she's not a main character

youtube.com/watch?v=FTxw5nQX7SA

Attached: no no no no.jpg (242x263, 16K)

Which the humans were given as they landed and became mewmans. They probably lived a bare bones life using magic to fix most things until they set up a small society, and then Toffee began to notice them.

You better start loving me user. There will be much more of me.

Attached: 1554024834745.png (1600x900, 992K)

Oh wow, this is embarrassing.

>Has 2 upcoming episodes about her
How does she do it?

It’s strange though, why did the stump get incorporated into mewman history to the point of having a holiday, but seemingly not the little blue magic man who bestowed magic on the mewmans?

>Magic is in good hands

Globgor wants Meteora to be the next queen and it's most likely confirmed at this point.

He is even teaching her at a way younger age he did with other queens and takes her into consideration for very important missions. He likes her nearly as much as Comet.

Guess the ending will be Eclipsa and Star losing their magic and Moon ruling again with Meteora as heir.

Attached: 9ede78efa2abbf4962354d9b50030bcd.jpg (540x792, 43K)

I meant Glossaryck

Cuz they were still in the memory haze when they got the magic. The stump was probably the first thing they remembered.

Does the leaf hat mean something? Or..?

She is just perfect in any way. Better then Jackie, smarter then star, cooler then Marco or kelly

Attached: 1489356652677.png (1438x1307, 894K)

>Bring back Toffee
>Make him an edgy teen
nice job nefcy next make star a lesbian and you ruined everything about this show. At least Ludo had a great cameo

I think we’ll see the end of magic in Mewni, possibly the end of the monarchy and some kind of monster mewman cooperation with *another* don’t worry this generation is terrible racists but the NEXT generation will love each other for some reason.

Want to make a bet that at least one character will be revealed to be a homosexual in or by the season finale?

Sup, could someone help me? I translated both episodes, to spanish, but I cant figure out what the first dialogue says in episode 9

"_______ something is happening"
and the 3rd dialogue

"___________ come check this out"

Could someone give me a hand? please

how many episodes are left? i'd be really mad if this ends with a bunch of plot holes and plot threads that go nowhere

It was just a gag. He told that he is teaching Toffe a lesson, and the lesson is do not mess with magical girls with cheekmarks or you get fucked. Toffe learned nothing.

oh please don't

Attached: 1490047029511.png (300x500, 250K)

goddamn Mina has a dark backstory

That was pretty good. Do you still dislike s4?

why is she still alive?

>That was pretty good
yes
>Do you still dislike s4?
yes

I like it, but I just can't imagine this all having a satisfying ending

Give up, she thinks poorly of Marco and only enjoys bullying him. This last episode confirmed it.

Attached: 5f878ad43f05ef228d4853946804299f.jpg (736x414, 53K)

Just sheer magic, it seems like. She's basically a magical Hulk, they injected her with gamma magic and besides super strength is made her either immortal or at least gave her extreme longevity, She did look slightly younger when Moon became queen.

I don't think a satisfying ending is possible, because I don't think the monster-mewman conflict can resolve in a satisfying way. From the book of spells lore it seems that these issues ran deep and had a terrible past. Any resolution that isn't sealing Mina, Globgor, Eclipsa, Meteora, and Glossaryc away and Star starting a new future (Maybe with Ludo working as monster king??) will be bad though.

We will see how this goes out, maybe Nefcy has something surprising for us. And maybe not.

I thought he wants everyone to realize you don't need magic to solve your problems, he tried to help the Newman's by creating the MHC but they ended being a bunch of controlling retards and one of the few regrets he truly has.

The other regret has to be helping the butterfly family too but we don't know how far he has been helping them.

Bless this slime girl

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-091612_Chrome.jpg (445x523, 132K)

If the ending isn't Ludo ruling with absolute magic...

Source?

Ahhhh, the classic Dies Irae theory. Good times.

Attached: star_vs_bible_theory.jpg (1876x3253, 3.06M)

Just got done watching.

> it's a racism episode
> and all the children are magically colourblind
Clearly everyone who wrote or signed off on this grew up in a 100% ethnically homogenious environment, because that is very, very different from how I remember childhood.

It was them attempting to redo a joke that was in a bunch of other shows. But they messed it up and as a result, it just wasn't funny.

Attached: waifu.png (357x391, 141K)

You can't wave a well around and cast spells with it, idiot. And Eclipsa's already shown how terrifying it can be, while Star just used it to make rainbows and cupcakes and silly animals.

I’m glad that Ludo is back and happy again but Dennis was being an asshole. All Ludo wanted to do was escape from his past yet Dennis kept forcing it on him and then made Ludo feel bad for it

Guess he is starting with Meteora as such a young age to assure the next generation grows used to magic and be responsible about it.

Attached: b573708462355a2464b00df039bdbfcb.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Children aren’t particularly racist, especially when all the children are raised with the same basic standards.

It’s only when trash parents bring in their trash kids do the other not wanna play with them.

about the last episode

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-0803402.png (480x225, 30K)

>having a complex plan makes you lawful

Alignments were a mistake.

Attached: remove butterfly.png (600x600, 154K)

I was really worried Glossaryk was going back in time to show Meteora how shit her life as Miss Heinous was to make her hate everybody or something

Attached: Teenage Toffee.png (1042x700, 429K)

>CRAWLING IN MY SCAAAAAAAAALES

Kids always tend to play with kids who look like them, followed by playing alone, followed by playing with complete strangers if they're not encouraged to do otherwise.

He was so perfectly counterproductive that for a minute I thought he was manipulating him on purpose. He might be the dumbest character on the show, and that's including the baby and River.

His work is to raise queens and he knows how powerful Meteora can be. It was obvious he was going in the opposite direction Olga did in terms of education.

Olga represed Heinous' emotions, Glossaryck wants to use the positive ones, such as the sense for protection and love.

Remember pic related: protection + love in the best kind of dip.

Attached: 4.jpg (3264x1836, 3.02M)

Dennis was established as having great adoration for Ludo, mostly because he stood up to their parents and went his own way. What is it with this show and terrible parents?

Like this idiot has any type of plan.

>THIS FINGER WILL NOT HEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLL

are the writers trying to say something

Attached: jackie.png (531x488, 224K)

Theory
He's the Demiurge. The gnostic way. He created everything to made Mewni the relative shithole it is. But in the magic world resides the real God and they sent their spark to save that world.

>Jackie was an NPC all along
No wonder Marco was so into her

His plan, like the oddball who inspired him, seem to be about protecting life and getting pudding.

Attached: World made of pudding.png (522x517, 98K)

>the NEXT generation will love each other for some reason.

You know, growing up with the bleeding heart media, this is by far the most disappointing thing. They LOVE the story of the kids playing together, and ignore the fact that institutional racism gets passed down from parent to child. Racism never got old and went away, kids just grew up to become racists.

>STAR IS HOW I FAAAAAAALLLLLLLL...

Mewmans confirmed for lost colony of Roanoke?

fug

This came off pretty spiteful, like the writers regret that Jackie was ever a part of the show and want to diminish her existence as much as possible.

The plan is obvious: get rid of Star and Eclipsa as soon as possible (as they've proven to be unworthy) and crown Meteora, his new favourite.

She is already a better student than those two idiots.

Attached: f29174728115528e7efe88601b2988d1.jpg (500x576, 39K)

Maybe he's doing it to spite his kids the MHC, since they're the ones who got rid of Meteora and her parents?

why the fuck didn't he take care of her from the start?
everyone else was afraid of a half monster using magic

By the time Meteora is a proper action princess Star is going to be some happy go lucky eldritch butterfly monstrosity corrupting the realm of magic worse than toffee.

Star becomes the Force of Evil.

Attached: Dies Irae knew.png (780x784, 831K)

Maybe some magic rule he made where the MHC and the current queen get to decide the laws of the land and what they say goes? Considering Glossy made them they're quite interesting. But as we can see he's a lousey father. We don't know about Lekhmet, but Rhomulous is an over-reactive moron, Hekapoo is a genocidal dimension hopper, Omnitraxis is arrogant? And the giraffe spoke in too many riddles so he got relegated to time stream boat man. Glossy could be the final big bad of the series.

who's that?

Because they are fucking useless, that's why.
Heekapoo was power drunk due to the Solarian army and wanted to contonie with the monster war at all costs, so a half-monster baby was not good for her agenda.

The result? All Solarian warriors dead except for Mina and the conflict continued for centuries.

Attached: 01828f78de444eae1a35218c240b66cc.jpg (470x400, 25K)

I think it's the guy from this
youtube.com/watch?v=ms2klX-puUU

Did someone find the subtitules of the last two episodes? I really need them

I could see this, with a few more pieces in place. Despite their combination of powers arguably being greater than any single queen, the MHC obey them in spite of their better or worse judgement, with the exception of Eclipsa in the past, which seemed related exclusively to her ruining her bloodline with monsters. And their dysfunction results in them being beaten fairly regularly, despite their power. And that power is more or less just a plaything of Glossaryk's, like the book.

>Katrina! Buff Children! We leave now
Buff frog is a really shit dad that plays favorites

>ruining her bloodline

user... the baby dipped down using the most powerful combo stated in the Book of Spells, goes on missions with an almighty magical creature, can communicate, understands complex sentences and has super strength + agility.

Eclipsa improved the bloodline.

Attached: a8d11d2e10ae77405e6fb73737144337.jpg (540x481, 50K)

I kind of made sense when she was the runt and needed extra attention, but she came through fine. The pair conjoined at the head are the ones in need of attention.

yeah nigger kids are the ones that ruin it all.

shut up seddm!

She's clearly the leader, it's an unspoken order to help gather up the rest of the kids. It's just understood at this point.

If she tends to cause trouble the name will come out willing or not.

I have twins and I always find myself shouting the name of the troublemaker because I already know the other will come along without the need of losing my vocal cords.

Attached: 038611e72b9c1a20bb2106a734a0e88f.jpg (500x457, 27K)

Did someone find the subtitules of the last two episodes? I really need them

She objectively did, but the perspective of the MHC, specifically Hekapoo and Rhombulus, is that monsters are for murder. They didn't argue with Moon after borrowing Eclipsa's spell, or launch a coup when Eclipsa- and monster-lover Star was briefly queen and kicked them out. The only situation in which they seem to have intervened completely and directly in Mewman history is the swap with Meteora and Festivia. Glossaryk could begrudge them for that as much as anything else, since he favors a hands-off approach. Or it could work to his benefit, since he created them for Mewman benefit in the first place, and the sequence of events it triggered allowed history to develop in such a way that figures like Eclipsa, Meteora, Moon and Star are all present in the same place at the same time. It could go either way.

Didn't Ludo's henchmen die?

>next make star a lesbian
But that already happened in Ransomgram

They ran away as the wand was about to explode

Seems like an admission that they dropped the ball in giving her a personality.

Glossaryck said to Reynaldo that, even though he created them, the MHC don't listen to him.

Even if he argued Meteora's skills were top tier, they would end up doing whatever they want. Glossaryck most likely knew (as you said) that he'd have another chance in the future to train her, and let it happen.

Reynaldo wasn't surprise to see Meteora either, even though he was a member of the MHC back in the day. Maybe he's seen her future self before asking for a trip on the boat.

Attached: bed2b58355108bc4d99a8843800c381a.jpg (540x347, 35K)

He's probably betting everything on Meteora.
Eclipsa and Star are both terrible rulers, and Moon only gives a shit about Mewmans.

Meteora is a physical and metaphorical result of Mewmans and Monsters being harmonious. Her magic potential seems off the charts as well.
It's just going be a lot of friction between the two races before the child can take the throne and save everybody.

Them doing what they want was probably the point in the grand scheme of things, if there is one. Intervening himself in Meteora's education seems, to the viewer at least, to be new territory for him, though. That suggests that he was displeased enough by how her situation has been handled to "choose a side", at least for the time being.

so did Glossaryck create the Magical High Commission like he founded the organization, or did he literally create each of the members?

both

Same as it has always been, making star a good queen. He is willing to let the worst things that ever happened to the kingdom loose again to teach her a lesson
That's why he hates the magic council so much, he already knows how things are going to end but those fuckers keep getting in the way

I like how Star doesn't seem to be the main character of the show anymore

god i really feel bad for tom

Is Meteora a Mary Sue?

I guess it's for the best, she has been at her worst as a holier than thou mediator between monsters and mewmans even though her intentions are good.

>Moon only gives a shit about Mewmans.

And she is already tired of them too. Moon needs to relax after all those years babysitting useless peasants who fall into anarchy with any excuse available.

Attached: 665505cb79760cf587fe2ecb4179b12a.jpg (540x396, 37K)

How the hell is teaching the princess of Mewni to use magic "new territory"? He's even teaching her the exact same thing he taught Star in the S2 premiere, how to "dip down" and use wandless magic. The only new part is using the lesson to also fuck with Toffee in the past.

Pudding mtmtmmtmt

so for how long have mewmans existed? when did they arrive in that boat?
100 years ago? 500? 1000? 1000000? did they ever talk about this?

they could have dropped entirely the ponyhead episode for a new opening

im talking about glossaryck

Supposedly Mewni was founded thousands of years ago. By counting the previous monarchs we can make sense of about 300 or so years of history.

I think the book starts with the 18th monarch. So that at least allows for a ballpark guess of the life span of their government.

By training her from birth, he's doing more to personally determine the course that her future will take than he has with anyone before, that we're aware of. He's doing it without Eclipsa's knowledge, and using her as a tool to ensure certain criteria are fulfilled.
>using the lesson to also fuck with Toffee in the past
Which, so far as we can tell now, is a part of his eventual decision to go to war with Mewmans and ultimately kill Comet, who was one of Glossaryk's favorite students.

He needed an excuse for Meteora to dip down due to her sense of protection and love for him. The poor thing almost broke into tears when she saw the arm Toffee broke.

Glossy is a manipulative bastard who toys with the feelings of a little girl who trusts him.

Attached: c74084a759d119ce75ca80a72b21b493.jpg (640x846, 71K)

>A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank. He is loath to break laws or promises.
>This reluctance comes partly from his nature and partly because he depends on order to protect himself from those who oppose him on moral grounds. Some lawful evil villains have particular taboos, such as not killing in cold blood (but having underlings do it) or not letting children come to harm (if it can be helped). They imagine that these compunctions put them above unprincipled villains.
Other than having a master plan this doesnt really describe Toffee that well

>[seethes]

Not necessarily, a number of queens died relatively young.

It starts with the 27th Queen.

Attached: 2.jpg (3264x1836, 2.18M)

Eclipsa was 300 years ago, and thats like half way into the book so I think the first queen in the book was about 500 years ago. Before that there was the older book with the more powerful previous queens.

>create MHC
>MHC get rid of Meteora and crystallize Eclipsa
>new bloodline carries on, produces Comet and Moon
>Toffee kills Comet
>Moon makes deal with Eclipsa to free her, defeats Toffee
>Star is born and gets the wand, book and Glossaryk
>Star is willful and does her own thing
>results in wand getting destroyed by Toffee
>conflict continues, Star finally beats Toffee and recreates magic in her own image
>Eclipsa is released
>Meteora regains her memories
>Star is overwhelmed, Eclipsa deals with Meteora herself
>Stars hands off to Eclipsa; Eclipsa is queen, Meteora is resent to babby and is now the crown princess
>Glossaryk uses Meteora to trigger Toffee
>Toffee later kills Comet, setting in motion the chain of events that result in the current situation

top tier background waifu

Starcoid cope

We did it bros... we won
Toffee came back despite what everyone else said

Planning has nothing to do with lawful. Any alignment can plan, there's no alignment that says you have to be impulsive and not think before you act.

He's a standard chaotic evil villain, he just wants power for himself and will trick or hurt anyone to get it. No hint of a moral code, respect for authority, or compassion for others.

He came back with a different VA to job to a baby. Nice work.

His "death" still doesn't seem like something that would have realistically killed him anyway. If he doesn't reappear in at least some capacity in the present day before the season is over, he'll have been both a waste and an inconsistent one at that.

>that tiny group of people
Not much of a genepool. No wonder the mewmans are retarded.

Attached: confused-woman-clipart-94830.png (384x313, 51K)

Like the Toffee who wore Butterfly skulls on his armor didn't already come off as an edgelord.

It was the same VA, actually. I wasn't sure either but I checked the credits and Michael C. Hall is in there; just under "additional voices" and not listed specifically as Toffee.

I think he was trying to make him sound younger.

Dennis already was with Ludo when he was trying to escape his destiny. It wont work since he goes insane or relapses. Time is a flat circle. Everything we’ve ever done, or will do, we’re gonna do over and over and over again.

So basically he just corrected the timeline and returned the rightful people to their places

Just imagine how fucking inbred the Johannsesn are since theyre all of the same stocky, blonde, phenotype

Attached: S2E15_King_Butterfly_screaming_'food!'.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

Holy fucking time paradox

If that's the case, though, then he's not really neutral. He's predetermining history. If he wanted to just reset it he could go back and make sure Eclipsa and/or Meteora weren't replaced. It would save a lot of people a lot of trouble.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR, Yea Forums!!!! OUR LIZARDFU FINALLY CAME BACK AND THE FIRST THING HE DID WAS JOB TO A FUCKING BABY!!!
FUCK!!!!!!!!
It's not too late to become a Buffbro or Ludobro is it?

Attached: 1491364201249.png (1093x886, 411K)

>I've always loved you David

>can communicate, understands complex sentences
I have to wonder if she was really saying all of that or if it was just Glossaryck keeping himself entertained by pretending to have a conversation.

>he doesn't worship the Aryan Johannsen master race

But the demon clan can still do magic, and so could globgor's race. Really shouldnt there be a lot more magic creatures native to Mewni with the magic goop being everywhere before they built the sanctuary?

Attached: S3E1_The_Butterfly_Sanctuary.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

The ocean being originally pure magic goop gave me Evangelion vibes. I wonder if we're in for a time loop of sorts when Star destroys the magic dimension once and for all.

Eclipsa's Kingdom and Moon's Kingdom are going to destroy eachother and Dennis is going to make Meteora his bride and rule Mewni.

WAKE UP BITCH!

I actually do wonder if Ludo and Dennis are going to reform the Avarius kingdom (if one existed) now that their siblings are also onboard and Ludo has reached a somewhat respectable point. Moon was civil with his parents, so they had to have been recognized in some capacity.

>S-shut up, shes being a tsundere! That mean NOTHING!!1! B-baka.

:^)

Attached: 1554508887255.jpg (318x531, 21K)

Last weeks episode confirmed she wants to be impregnated by Marco
>deepest desire is a room full of reverse-Marcos, who is the safe kid so it's code for unsafe sex
>second deepest desire is a baby Marco

a fucking baby
Comet must have been taking a leak with her eyes closed when Jobfee did her in

You know what, I take back, he's neutral evil. I double-checked and chaotic evil actually IS the impulsive alignment, neutral is less crazy and more manipulative.

Why was he younger? Shouldnt he sound the same as in Moon the Undaunted, or is this 1000 years before?

It was sometime before Moon the Undaunted but after the Mewmans had the wand. Since there were like 38 or 39 queens of Mewni or something (I don't remember the exact number but it's in the 30s), there's room for it to be before he was fully grown.

Could've been pretty far back too, since Toffee as an adult didn't visibly age in the decades between meeting Moon and Star. He could've been around for centuries.

Huh, I guess Glossaryck got incorporated into mewman culture after all.

>tfw Meteora teared up when she learned Glossaryk got hurt and dipped down to protect him

That was kind of sweet

What if Glossyrick trained all the baby princesses by just making them go through time and just, beat the shit out of toffee during various points of his life

I agree, Toffee's neutral evil. A good example in season 1 is how he leads the other monsters in comparison to Ludo, that's basically a textbook example of neutral vs chaotic evil leadership.

>dabbed on by babies for eternity
I'd want to wipe out Mewmans too

*ahem*
FUCK THE BUTTERFLIES I DO WHAT I WANT
THIS IS MY GAME AND THERES NO ON DISK DLC

Attached: Glossaryck.png (764x476, 19K)

>Remove the bug and her dog from the plot
>suddenly the show finally has good episodes
Really makes you think

Also
>it's not trending in tumblr like the previous eps
but of course, they only care about shipping drama and sucking only Tom dick alone.

anyone have a webm of that spooky scene with the ghost and the stone crow?

Glossaryk and Toffee are fully acquainted by the time the book is destroyed. It seems like Toffee should have to know that Glossaryk was responsible for at least part of his hatred toward Mewmans by then under our new understanding of the current timeline.
>omniscient magical being
>immortal monster
>neither particularly aggressive toward the other, just acknowledging each other's power and presence
Whether intentional or not, taken together with Toffee's actions in nearly destroying magic itself, that sort of makes it look like a contest to see which one of them can determine the future of the world they're playing with

And got keked by a baby, what a time to be alive.

Attached: 952b8b295ddf62d68032858c915a10d6.jpg (736x414, 58K)

At least this gave an explanation as why he is sticking around when he is not doing a single thing to help Eclipsa and Star. He even states he does not work for either of them over and over again.

Buff Frog is only for getting offended by Mewman racism now

I've wanted a Johannsen episode ever since Season 2 but at this point it's probably all going to be about Star talking shit to them for not being tolerant of monsters

Eclipsa seems like a typical rebellious daughter. Her mother hated monsters and spent her life trying to kill them. So her daughter turned around and married one, after dating every type of monster that existed. Everything she does is still "Look how shocking I am mom!"

Meteora is a cute baby. I wonder how much her new life will affect her education and personality.

>met Globgor as child
>still dated every kind of monster before getting together with him
she's such a fucking slut

What did you expect of a single mother? Eclipsa needed a strong father figure and the only male in her family was sent to marry a Spiderbite.

It was meant to happen and only Solaria is to blame.

Attached: 4bb71775c91eee9647788ad71c190c48.jpg (431x750, 73K)

that's pretty much it. She comes off as the intentionally curvy "prize" girl that is more of an goal than a person so the writers hate the concept for being backward and misogynist

If true, that'd mean at least the 5 last episodes could be connected:
>The Right Way
>Here to Help
>Pizza Party
>The Tavern at the End of the Multiverse
>Cleaved
I want to believe something huge happens towards the end and the few that survive have to retreat to a safe place, at the end of the multiverse.

Solaria was a psycho honestly. Jushtin would have been a better "Queen".

Attached: baby rattle.png (540x304, 119K)

Anyone else disappointed with Ludo's ending? After all the shit he did and all his development in S2 he deserves to be an actual powerful villain instead of being a pathetic joke.

Attached: 1511342930093.png (500x478, 114K)

That's propaganda.

Attached: mewnian propaganda.png (540x84, 106K)

To be fair, Meteora is a OP baby and by the time Toffee murdered Comet, he was probably a lot more powerful than when he first met Glossyrick and Meteora.

Even Moon, who is racist towards monsters, doesn't like the Solarian era and understands how much trouble it caused.

Jushtin not inheriting the throne because he was an airhead as a teenager and "muh matriarchy" was a mistake .

Attached: b978bfde332b4a18e17851e676ce2b60.jpg (736x920, 49K)

Damn, peasants are retarded

Is there any non-retarded character in this show other than Moon?

Moon is still retarded when the plot demands it

Did Toffee get recasted? I swear he sounded different before

Not according to the credits

It sounded like the same VA but doing a different voice

>When we had problems Eclipsa said to us to deal with it.
>Did she really say that?
>Well... no... not really, we never talked to her about it.

HOW THE FUCK DO THEY EVEN WANT THEIR PROBLEMS SOLVED IF THE QUEEN DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THEM?!

Shit, they are the lowest kind of useless scum.

Attached: S1E9_Mewni_woman_with_14_children.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

So, Moon knows MIna wants to kill Eclipsa and her family but won't do anything about it. What if Star gets hurt one way or another because of it?

Same VA as before but he tried to do a younger voice, I guess?

More like Star is going to become an early 30s burned out party girl desperately trying to cling to her youth and avoiding becoming an adult

He's still dead, though.

Mewmans are fucking morons who rely on magic for everything and water is wet. News at eleven.

She is done with Mewmans, included her own daughter.
Moon only wants to forget about responsabilities and relax. As River said, it's time for her to be selfish.

Attached: 640abc0840bc2ea21088558e165a896b.jpg (736x1022, 125K)

Moon's retired. She lost her mom, her kingdom, her memories at one point, and got fucked up by Eclipsa and Heinous. Her daughter is also crazy and causing a bunch of bullshit and now she has an autistic super warrior servant of an equally autistic former queen going out to start shit when she got fucking rekt by Heinous once before already

Not too surprising Moon is just going "Fuck it" and seeing how this all plays out.

How old is Meteora technically? Since she's been keeping herself alive for centuries as heinous, and now she's back to being a baby.

She's 300+

Harry Potter works the same way

To a degree yeah. They perpetually live in shittier / older conditions because "muh tradition" but at least they are ALL capable of magic regularly and therefore not totally useless

Mewmans on the other hand its a bunch of retards relying on one girl with magic to do shit

Nah, they've got a baby ex-machina. Mina is dead meat.

Attached: ed5d9c2b17e2709d96d4c870ca79aaf3.jpg (736x736, 81K)

CHRIST JUST HIRE A SITTER! Eclipsa hasn't doesn't done shit for the kingdom

It's not like the mewmans are even coming to her.

>Hasn't done shit for the kingdom
>When Eclipsa is in charge the monsters move civilization up to more victorian periods incredibly quickly
>Meanwhile the Mewmans stuck in the Dark Ages refuses to even hear Eclipsa out and bail without even trying on their part
>All this is happening while Eclipsa is a single mother trying to balance that on top of the other kingdom's alliances as shown in Meteora's lesson

Nah, Eclipsa's doing a pretty decent job for what she is working with. The Mewmans are mostly stupid assholes who canonically hate any sort of change

Eclipsa hired Janna, so not only is she a terrible queen she's also a terrible parent

yeah. my dad never taught me about race growing up and i played with kids of different races without thinking much about it. i didn't learn about racism until adults were being racist to me.

Despite it looking like Mina is going to bee-line right to Eclipsa instead she will disappear for most of the season until Globgor gets released, show up at an inconvenient moment to harm him or Eclipsa and thus turn him evil.

Damn, Glossaryck just made the foundation of Mewni and didn't give two shits about it

how old was Eclipsa when she got crystallized?

Yeah it'll probably go something like

>Globgor released
>Globgor pissed and wants to go on a murder spree for understandable reasons
>They try to calm him down and show how things are potentially working out
>He calms down a bit
>Mina comes in at the worst possible moment to pull shit and sets him off
>Globgor fucking kills her
>Globgor going full warlord mode again and his first target is Moon's place since most of the Mewmans relocated there
>Moon: Not this shit again

Damn, Mina's pretty sad. Like a veteran/super soldier that can't accept the war is over

Old enough that her first baby was less than a year old. Somewhere between 20 and 35

LOVE

Attached: endgame.png (1200x640, 636K)

>tfw you now have power to cleanse the land

Attached: tumblr_pplaasJ8Zx1si15lco1_1280.png (1280x1080, 312K)

Eclipsa said she lost her mother when she was young like Moon, Solaria wished for her to get married to Shatascan. She then end up leaving him, marry Globgor and has baby Meteora. I'd say she's in her early 20's at most?

Eclipsa claims she was made queen when she was "not much older" than Moon in Moon the Undaunted. Moon was 17 when Comet was killed according to the Spellbook.

So at minimum she was 18 when she was married/Solaria died, then add roughly two years for her to get pregnant, give birth, and the baby to grow a little, and I guess at least she's 20 and she probably couldn't be much older. Though I personally think the way she's written, voiced, and looks comes off as about 30, but there's no real way to swing that with what seems implied (Shastacan can't claim Eclipsa gave birth to a baby that was his when she was away from the castle if she'd been gone like 10 years).

She ditched the prom to have a more casual date with Marco and taught him how to skateboard. That's pure girl-next-door tomboy energy. Before that she was pretty much the same as Oskar, just a distant unattainably-cool crush with barely any actual screentime.

Attached: 1509899553051.webm (888x500, 2.97M)

How come Ludo looks so dorky with either the helmet or the beard but somehow looks really cool with both? Yeah he's still tiny but this looks relatively intimidating.
Also, he's totally going to get his "big boy body" by decapitating Globgor and fusing to his headless corpse.

Attached: ludo globgor.png (792x1055, 391K)

When does Jackie get a spinoff?

Jushtin did nothing wrong and is by far the cutest of all the Queens.

Yes.

>Why yes, Mina is my favorite character, how did you know?

Attached: 1545701970731.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

He doesn't want to be the actual villain, he's always just been miserable and thought he could take the happiness that was denied to him by force. A loving family is all he ever really wanted.

There was more cute and perfect there than the entirety of season 3/4.

Hey so I don't have a television and almost never watch anything, i've never seen any of this show not a single episode ever but suddenly for some reason I can't explain I am interested in watching it, perhaps the constant presence of these threads.
Does anyone know where I may be able to watch them? Like, from the beginning?
I'd greatly appreciate it.

Wriggling into Eclipsa's sweet royal poopchute.

no star just likes abs.
thats not edgy thats a sign of victory

Kisscartoon?

Me in the image

kisscartoon is literally a scamsite. Kimcartoon is the new one

With just the helmet, he looks like a little kid trying to pretend to be a warlord.

With just the beard, he looks like a loser hobo.

With both helmet and beard, he looks like an experienced and accomplished warlord.

HE'S GONE SS Rose~

Cool, thanks!
I don't really know my way around websites where you can stream stuff so I really am grateful for the help. I'll get to watching it right now.

Hi, yes, hello, Mina has a special place in my heart, so I would like to explain this.

Solaria, as queen, started the Solarian Warrior project, a multi-step path to turn an ordinary Mewman into a magically-infused super-warrior capable to slaughtering any monster in their path. However, the consequence of this rapid evolution was cognitive impairment and a general state of disillusionment brought on by brain damage, so the Solarian Project was ultimate dropped and permanently shelved after Solaria's assassination. The latest episode confirms that the other Solarian Warriors ended up getting themselves killed in one way or another, but Mina has survived because of pure instinct and her one-track desire to eradicate all monsters.

Look up who the Thunder Warriors from WH40K for a clearer picture of this concept.

Attached: 300px-Mk1power_armor[1].jpg (300x311, 51K)

be sure to have an adblocker like ublock origin. beware of copycats.

So, why did he specifically need Meteora to do all this anyways? Is it because she has the most latent magical abilities due to her heritage?
What is this blue fucks plan?

Full disclosure, I became a bit of a racist in high school after realizing the shit Native fucks I share a city with are the cause of all the problems, they’re a drain on resources, contribute nothing but the crime and rape statistics and still cry that the white man is the problem. Fuck then,

Okay I think I get it now, Toffee not only hates mewmans but also mostly Magic due to it being the cause for the whole monster genocide when Eclipsa's Mother used to ruled Mewni.
She also hunted down his kind for their blood to create her Mewnian Magical Super Warriors as well.

i think its becuase as a baby she doesnt question him as much and becuase star would probably just kill toffee on sight

I use watchcartoononline. Just make sure adblock is on and you'll be fine

I'm starting to think he just like fucking around.

Having both is better. A powerful monster ruler and a cute family.

The recent Kelly episode was kinda close, though. I just wish she had a damn nose.

Attached: 1554012795422.gif (600x339, 1.36M)

>be sure to have an adblocker like ublock origin. beware of copycats.
Hey thanks just downloaded it and Kimcartoon is already 10 times better to use.

Attached: 1496724655672.png (553x415, 53K)

Why was Rasticore so hesitant about losing/regrowing his arm? Did he just not want to feel the pain of it getting chomped off?

I don't know if I'm dumb but I don't understand what's happening sometimes in the show, like why was Ludo visiting an alternate Bon Bon the clown episode and why did Toffee break Glossaryck's arm, why did he even send her there...why is he even serving her

Meteora made be a baby and may have baby-like tendencies, but she still has her memories from when she was an adult throughout the ages, which is why she still has such absolute hostility towards Marco. The point Glossaryck is trying to make with her is that she needs to learn how to control her monster side when she "dips down" and she needs to learn from her fuck-ups, unlike what Toffee did; she doesn't need to let her mistreatment define her.

i would say that lizards couldn't do this and toffee made is possible. He just needed someone to try it out. Could've been a spell

must have been his first time.

It's time, post slimes

Attached: VSCRSH2019-04-07-13h33m12s967.png (331x416, 129K)

Given how young they were, they probably were just a bunch of young kids who finished getting indoctrinated by Seth, meaning most besides Toffee still had reservations about fighting and getting hurt. Toffee was making them injure each other a la Fight Club to get them used to the concept of pain, and realize they could shrug it all off.

>I don't know if I'm dumb but I don't understand what's happening sometimes in the show, like why was Ludo visiting an alternate Bon Bon the clown episode and why did Toffee break Glossaryck's arm, why did he even send her there...why is he even serving her
yeah that was weird. But i asume Ludo knows that there are infinite universes and he just needs one magic item to be able to do magic

It's kind of weird that the series is based on a stable timeloop. Didn't expect it to try this as a plot point.

I don't get the whole ''You were making that stupid leaft hat so i broke your am'' thing.
Does that mean something, or..he just broke his arm for the sake of being a shit?
Also? who's the villain now?

The story is fucked beyond repair and this stupid timetravel bullshit just made it worse. I can only hope they find a good ending to the shipping

>he just broke his arm for the sake of being a shit?
sadly yes. They ruined an already dead character. Only nefcy is able to do that.
Also there is no villain. Society is the villian now. Don't be racist

AHHHHHHHHHHHH SETH HELP ME

Attached: [StarClub] Cornball - Meteoras Lesson S4E10 [720P].mp4_snapshot_20.49.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

Nah, Glossaryck is the villain at this point. Since he, you know, caused the whole war in the first place.

Attached: 1494715536707.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Haha remember the last time someone had their soul sucked out but didn't go comatose it was Moon and she reverted to her Butterfly Form primal instincts and immediately ran away with half of her soul ripped out of her body haha I'm glad the writers got rid of that plot point just to show Toffee job to baby Meteora haha

Ludo was so desperate he's been spending the time between Ludo Where Art Thou and now in another dimension (or timeline? Quasar can use magic too) with uncannily similar but just-different-enough characters and objects to attempt to win this time. Hopefully he didn't first get fucked once again by Caramel or whoever this place's Toffee equivalent is and just started as S2 Ludo this time around.

But yeah it was fucking weird. I really thought it'd be a dream or a fantasy scenario and then it just... wasn't.

>earnest
>dishonest

thats not getting his soul sucked otu you moron

What do you think is going to be the catalyst that causes them to go from "Breakup Buddies" to going steady? It's a process and I like they're taking the slow route.

Attached: Kelly_profile.png (410x540, 298K)

>Nah, Glossaryck is the villain at this point. Since he, you know, caused the whole war in the first place.
he is chaotic neutral. He can't be the villain. Thats like saying a machine is evil because a person died by it.

I mean he was young and arrogant. It makes sense he'd just want to hurt something.

From what we know, septarians like Toffee can't be killed. The only way to kill them seems to be Eclipsa's Darkest Spell. So I guess it makes kind of sense he came back as if nothing had happened.

>Evil J. Landbaron
Omfg he's literally Drumpf

Attached: [StarClub] Princess Quasar Caterpillar and the Magic Bell - Ghost of Butterfly Castle S4E09 [720P].m (1280x720, 359K)

>he is chaotic neutral.
By definition chaotic neutral is more dangerous than lawful evil.
>He can't be the villain
And why's that?

Toffee was right. Magic has only made Mews weak and dependent

He is just the manifestation of magic. A god if you will. He is nor evil or good.

>Moon was 17 when Comet was killed
But in that episode she looks no older than Star, and in the comic Comet was implied to be dead and Moon was 14

boomers btfo

>tfw Moon is absolutely unscathed by shitty writers
I LOVE THIS MOON PIE

Attached: 217d83ceff943543caa953d2d1cbf9ec158e3dbf[1].jpg (620x792, 103K)

good to know mewnian CDs last 50 hours each

There had to be a better way of conforming what a lot of fans suspected for a while(Glossaryck is shady and has an agenda)without bringing in a stable time loop.
At this point there are two villains: racism between monsters and Mewmans and Glossaryck.
Chaotic neutral CAN be a villain and Glossaryck literally created most of the conflicts in the series through time travel.

I'm inclined to say that he is a villain but we have no clue about his endgame. There could be a very logical reason(it would have to be a really,really good one)that justifies everything Glossaryck which would make him an anti villain.

>He is just the manifestation of magic
Nope.
> A god if you will.
Okay, so?
>He is nor evil or good.
Wait, were you implying gods aren't evil? From mortal perspectives almost all gods are evil.
What exactly is your point and where exactly is your argument?

She does look similar to Star, but we've seen Star a few years younger and aside from different hairstyles she looks essentially the same. Star will be close to 16 by the series' end and she still looks like she did at 13/14, so it's not much of a stretch that Moon at 17 could look similar too. Maybe you just don't really start looking like an adult until 20 or so by the artstyle of this show.

From what I remember in the comic, it was implied Comet was still alive. Moon was wearing the "princess" crown Star wears and not the "queen" one, and I think the villains were saying they'd kill Moon and then assassinate the rest of the royal family in the chaos or something. Guess they thought taking out her daughter would be a good way to get the drop on the queen.

Will ligger leader Seth make an actual in-show appearance by the end of season 4? I was half expecting it during Glossaryck and Meteora's encounter with young Toffee

This stuff is still somewhat ambiguous, in particular Glossaryck's motivations and actions, so here's my take:
>why did Toffee break Glossaryck's arm
because Glossaryck was goading him into doing so, I guess to set up Meteora's trigger to dipping down for the first time
>why did he even send her there
In part to get Meteora's emotions high and desperate enough to induce a "dip down" moment, unlocking some level of magic, which seems really fucking early for an infant, since Star didn't seem to accomplish this until her teenage years. Also, I think, to take a dump on Toffee because of what he did to the book and the magic realm in present time. We can argue that Glossaryck made a time loop of sorts, but I think it's possible that this sort of time travel is inconsequential. Toffee hated magic and was already planning to take it over with or without Meteora's interference.
>why is he even serving her
Either because he wishes to get a head start on the future queen/wand user, or because for whatever reason he recognizes her as the new owner of the spellbook. Which is currently one tiny shred of paper locked in Star's closet, so I'm not sure if Glossaryck's using other criteria or if he's still genuinely bound the book. This book was newly created by the 27th queen, and glossaryck was around before and after that, I think? Weird stuff.

I wonder how Moon is gonna feel when Glossaryck is the one who pretty much set up her mothers death.

Seth's an old bastard by the time Toffee rose to power, I think?

Also, yeah, Moon is wearing gloves there, but I think that's just part of her looking overall more formal than Star. I don't think there was anything to hide.

Toffee was always triggered by the magic and mewmins though. Hence why he was convincing the other lizards that losing body parts wasn't that bad. Solaris kick starting monster war 2 still seems to be entirely the fault of mewmins and hecka.

Attached: 1516036169440.png (264x301, 46K)

>why was Ludo visiting an alternate Bon Bon the clown episode
Same reason he was living in a house with fake parents. Just part of his wanderings to try to find himself and work out his issues.

>why did Toffee break Glossaryck's arm
Because Glossaryck is a dick. All he'd have to do is wander into their military camp and be himself for 3 minutes.

>why did he even send her there...
Mainly to create a situation where she'd see someone being cruel to him and it would push her to use magic to retaliate. It's not clear if he chose a young Toffee to help instigate the war, or because he's one of the few people who wouldn't die to Meteora's magic, or just because he wanted to fuck with Toffee, or all of the above.

>why is he even serving her
She's the princess of Mewni.

Dunno how to feel about this potential time loop. I think the Mewman settlers would have eventually been aided by the magic unicorn, since they were sitting right on top of all that magic goop. And the stump was right fucking there, so Glossaryck was just speeding up the process for whatever reason.

Kelly walks in on marco showering, he doesnt notice, she sees his bare hands and wants it in her hands

We still don't know how Rasticore got his dimensional chainsaw and why Toffee has that name.

Attached: 52518144_390076968443814_5182267488511000717_n.jpg (720x564, 46K)

It was his parents favorite candy.
And Rasticore got it on magical Craigslist.

The guidebook more or less said Rasticore made the chainsaw himself from the blades of a bunch of stolen dimensional scissors or something. It's an original.

Out of universe Nefcy has just said she likes naming characters after food (Cashew the cat) and that she thought the word "toffee" sounded like a villain's name. In-universe, it's not like he's the first character with a stupid name.

I wonder how many times the Butterfly line was, ahem, "Patched"? Based on the facts that a random baby like Festivia was deemed an acceptable replacement and how Glossy just randomly picked the original queen out of a group amnesiacs, I get the distinct feeling that Festivia wasn't the first (or maybe even last) substitute heir. I like to think Festivia's line is like third or fourth time something like that happened.

Attached: festivia.png (1049x1920, 2.26M)

It's gonna turn out Festivia is the daughter of Jushtin and a pie lady he met. We have no idea what he did after Solaria died.

But he had a southern accent, Trump is a yankee

Jushtin married a Spiderbite though.

I like to imagine that any mewni royalty who marries a Spiderbite always cheats on them.

>Eclipsa is freed after Toffee dies because of her and Moon's contract
>The Blood Moon curse was expunged
Two of some of the coolest things in this show potentially done and dealt with. I don't know how to feel about this, and I don't like whatever I'm feeling.

Attached: 2808034 - Marco_Diaz Polyle Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil princess_marco.png (1000x831, 392K)

>Out of universe Nefcy has just said she likes naming characters after food
You don't say...

Attached: akira-toriyama.jpg (150x230, 16K)

I don't know, doesn't seem kind of lazy to reveal "Suprise Star, you may not be Eclipsa's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Granddaughter but you are her First Cousin Seven Times Removed, you're royalty after all and your firect ancestor only missed out due to matriarchy!". It seems to kind of go against what they're trying to convey.

Attached: eclipsa sucks.png (813x727, 572K)

Don't post stuff like that...poor marco..

i want this ride to over. I need more answers no questions.

Attached: 1472746328835.png (414x375, 218K)

Maybe his son went to pie island for some poon tang?

At this point I wouldn't put it past Nefcy. She really should have just kept the show a slice of life series, she can't really do lore.

What ARE they trying to convey though? I don't know what this show is trying to say anymore.

post more stuff like that

inCase was a mistake

surprisingly they aren't extinct by now

That's polyle though

I want to fuck that boy.

Well they have each other to keep the royal family going.

I don't think it really matters. Festivia's line is still capable of wielding the wand and upholding tradition or whatever. Marco and Lobster can wield it, too. Eclipsa gets dibs because Moon rescinded from the throne. The series is going to end with the end of the Mewni monarchy.

he was always a EDGY guy , people hyped him too much.
ludo have a better development

>What ARE they trying to convey though?

... Let's analyse this:
>The distinction between monsters and not-mewman seems rather blurry and is generally bullshit. The definition mainly seems to be"you're not a monster if you're rich/important and not an enemy of Mewmen.
>Even thought the definition of Monster is just used to justify lesser treatment, most of them are still dangerous.
>Even though the royalty is treated as important, it's pretty clear they aren't more special than anyone else with the exception of learning magic by wielding a magic wand, which in theory anyone can.
>Despite being given back the throne, Eclipsa's authority is being ignored and the mewmans just go back to Moon.
>Literally every single choice made will have some type of negative consequence.
>Star and Marco think that they like eachother sue to a curse but that doesn't seem to be the case.
>Kelly keeps going back to her ex no matter what.
>Ludo's journey to become a better person just leads to him becoming a somewhat more intimidating version of his season 1 status quo
>Meteora does seemingly get reset to baby status, a clean state, but still appears to have some memory of her previous life (very negative ones at that.

... Think they're trying to say... true change is bullshit and there's always another side to the story?

The way she's holding the crossbow and how the crossbow is angled toward the viewer feels so, so wrong.

Attached: tigtone.png (400x400, 234K)

S1 Star's spells > Eclipsa's

Attached: S1E17_Star_freezes_time.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

Yeah the perspective is fucked.

lol it's like one of these things

Attached: Impossible.png (504x388, 3K)

>Ludo's journey to become a better person just leads to him becoming a somewhat more intimidating version of his season 1 status quo

But the episode ends with him in sibling castle making a sick dunk rather than actually going out to fuck with the wand. Even after his monologue to the land barren he's shown in his bathrobe rather than in Ludo mode.

It’s like seasons 1 & 2 are a completely different show than 3 & 4.

I think the most interesting part about the episode was one of his henchmen suggesting Ludo to marry Eclipsa to get the wand

Whatever happened to that cactus headband?

>Mewmans are either artificial magical constructs or travelers from another dimension that somehow managed to go through the realm of magic and got spat out the other end with amnesia, and Glossaryck is the one that awarded them the wand, seemingly to only complete the time loop

My head hurts

Attached: 1551047245824.png (545x689, 72K)

legitimate question:
is this why Toffee is corrupted goop

Attached: S3E7_Star_Butterfly_swimming_toward_Toffee.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Okay, I think I've got it:
Glossaryck can travel around time, but not the future, as in future events that have not happened in current day. Hence why Glossaryck did not know who was causing the magic realm to decay in season 2. Toffee already holds anti-magic sentiments prior to getting blasted by Meteora, so Glossaryck's visit did not set the course of events, but only reinforced Toffee's hatred, which is inconsequential, imo. Glossaryck cannot change the course of events, or perhaps he doesn't want to, because of time paradox reasons or other reasons.

Attached: tumblr_omfnyvwcVd1r9on5po2_1280.jpg (904x1000, 92K)

At this point, I feel like the writers want to set up a sequel with Meteora as MC.

Assuming that the Mewmans and Monsters don't destroy each other it seems like the best solution is two separate kingdoms in Mewni that could potentially become allies if things go really well.

Then there's time travel to consider. We've already seen one stable time loop in this episode, but there might other time loops we don't know about that may have shaped other events in the series.

Star Vs could wind up ending like Mighty Max. Or we get some weird alternate timeline ending where Meteora is MC and Star is Meteora's Ludo.

Either things are as you say or Glossaryck manipulated events to suit his own purpose.

I mean, he did make sure that the Mewni royal family was a thing. That's a pretty big change he caused.

I dunno if it said he literally can't travel forward, but yeah, even if he could I think he's just sticking with interacting with things/events that are certainties.

Glossaryck most likely CAN change any time flow since his children, as in constructs he made from himself, can. or at least 2 of them can.
he most likely could know what can happen in the future but chooses to stay ignorant of certain things

you could put it anywhere, hu?

I think Glossaryck knows the future at least somewhat, since he knew he was going to 'die' in the battle of Mewni

She was invited to have dinner with the pigeons and even learnt their language.

And even then Eclipsa held Meteora in her arms until right before dinner time. Seems like a pretty neat job to me.

Attached: f6d12d91f7dc874b67dffa22740ebb49.jpg (735x417, 45K)

Attached: 1486300009993.jpg (701x701, 37K)

Guys I am so confused on what going on in this story. I'm starting to think the "real" force of evil was right in front of us the whole time and maybe the mewmen shouldn't have colonies/invaded the monster land.

INTEGRATED
SOCCER
MATCHES

yeah go back to europe

PARTY
AWAY
PREJUDICE

This in the past, it's pretty obvious he's just doing a younger sounding voice.

One monster being bad doesn't invalidate the point of not all monsters being bad.

Why couldn't plot of star vs the force of evil revolve around the international scissors!? You have an item that can transport you to different dimensions. Each episode
could have took place in a different universe or make the major story arc about saving the multiverse or some shit like that. But no, we're stuck with "this" plot.

We don't need a Rick and Morty for children

I actually think it's a great idea and honestly hope Globgor actually is a bad guy.
It adds another layer to the whole dindu nothing as well with the sins of the father (Globgor) are not the sins of the son/children (Meteora)

this will be the spinnoff. Janna goes back to earth. She is the commander of piece around the universes.
She and Jackie will go around and help others

probably the ending will be both mewmans and monster work together to deal with the fight of Mina vs Globgor (they take sides early on but then see the consequences of their actions), as a way to illustrate both sides can change and integrate, also all of these will start as Star's fault for trying to force integration/diversity

>Why?
Because Gravity Falls made bank.

nigger we were literally in another dimension almost every S1 episode, then we went to Mewni and more places, then EVEN more places, and now were and in EVEN more places on mewni.

Love how it didn't work the way Star intended, she was being a piece of shit.

BTW, the first Butterfly queen was cute.

Attached: f0e497aa8ae6ffe785eae63f250d407e.jpg (736x621, 51K)

Wrong, try the shittiest episode, ie. Rascism-is-still-a-thing-and-I-Sabrina-Cotugno-vow-to-check-your-privilege

I wonder if she was Skywynnes grandmother.

>episodes a pointless bait and switch.
They did with Starco multiple times :^)

.... you know what to do, one who shall not be named. You know what to do.

Just because Kelly and Marco are in the same room it doesn't equal shipping.

The only episode in which I saw shipping was Ludo's, with the giraffe trying to get him married to Eclipsa.

Attached: 40c0193f87f6b8a282daf5d8c0dc7206.jpg (735x659, 46K)

Skywynne was the 27th queen if I remember correctly

OBJECTIVE EPISODE TIER LIST:
Ghost of Butterfly Castle> Quasar Caterpillar> Meteora's lesson> Sonichu >>> Cornball!

Attached: DMC4_SE_Sparda.png (695x1000, 643K)

MAH BOI MARCOS

Attached: Glossy.png (404x464, 10K)

why does glossaryck hate reynaldo so much? was he the worst of the mhc before the riddle spell incident?

I wanna know what Star thinks of the break up buddies agreement

has glossaryck show any affection for the MHC members besides Comet?

I really really really miss Star and Marco going on adventures.

>Glossaryck did not know who was causing the magic realm to decay in season 2
Did he ever actually say he didn't know? He didn't seem surprised when Toffee possessed Ludo.

What do we even do with their "not-FWB" thing? Does shipping even apply anymore?

MY EPISODE TIER LIST:
Meteora's lesson> Quasar Caterpillar> Ghost of Butterfly Castle>>> Cornball!

Attached: f4e2aba2ee9cb38574927b9af76fb077.jpg (736x736, 85K)

He made Hekapoo hekathicc

I wish that book waa my face

Attached: 20190313_100355.png (373x674, 218K)

And yet the best episodes were recently the ones where they weren't needed, how sad, fucking shipping drama shit.

>Booth Buddies/ finale
>Now they kissed and are on blushy interactions, they're going to talk about what kiss meant to them and actually talk out their problems?
>proceed to act like none of it ever happened
>Apparently the Blood Moon now actually has a curse despite it only appearing in any plot significance once two seasons ago?
>Same thing is going to happen where they act like nothing changed for the fourth time

Season 3 was a mistake. It should've been Marco scissoring over to Mewni after school to fufill his knight roles while both learning about Mewni's history and its people, and coming to terms with his love of Star.

Attached: 1554504482210.gif (480x270, 3.39M)

Meteora vs. The Forces of Shipping Drama

Attached: 1553061563235.png (540x462, 72K)

So, when Meteora goes through Mewberty she'll just be ready to do her dip down form, right?

I want to say no, but it's possible, just because it was never explained how he fused with the wand in the first place

I can agree with this assessment

Loveberry isn't even thinking about what Solaria would have wanted when it came to Eclipsa. I'd assume she'd be enraged about her top soldier trying to kill her daughter, even if she's a monster lover.

Did Moon lose her magic? She isn't using it since the pie episode

Time, loyalty, absence, obsolescence and brain damage can have easily warped her mind to seek what she believes Solaria would have wanted, whether or not it's accurate.

She went against Moon, so I think she'd have been willing to fight Solaria if they had a conflict of interest. Actually, now I'm worried that this could be how Solaria was really done in. It wouldn't be too far off from how military-type leaders are often taken out, by their own subordinates.

I think she could use it but at the moment doesn't want to.

>While fighting Eclipsa, Mina reveals that this isn't the first Mewni queen she's had to kill.
>Eclipsa, in her rage of learning how her mother really perished, takes our Loveberry and gets rid of all the magic that Solaria gave her.

I'm fairly certain that if GF were going on today Hirsch would connect the Star Vs. universe somehow to the GF universe in a way similarly to how he did with the R&M universe.

Pretty Nefcy had done it instead, didn't we see a Bill carving at one point?

>tfw your true queen and your comrades are dead, you've got hundreds of years ahead of you, current and former royals are fucking monsters left and right, and no one takes you or your mission seriously

I hate it so much.

Moon probably wants Eclipsa to put Mina out of her misery.

t. Marco

Mina is gonna either get floored or frozen

Attached: Eclipleficent.png (473x533, 70K)

Most likely, she even learnt to dip down using the perfect combo to reach full Butterfly form (protection + love)

Attached: 552d6b3fa277229523d7891a1d8980bb.jpg (540x523, 39K)

This show has some really good background characters

Attached: image.png (705x717, 522K)

Judging by the info in the Book of Spells, Glossaryck always despised the MHC despite creating them.

He seemed to be fond of Comet, Moon and Eclipsa.

>implying Mina /ourgal/ Loveberry isn't going to massacre everyone at the Monster Temple

Attached: S2E9_Mina_Loveberry_they're_like_ants.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

It basically is. It's weird watching a season 1 episode now. Everything is just so completely different

What does it say about me if I think both Solaria / Mina and Toffee have done literally nothing wrong?

ur a racist

minas is a poor mans berserker and can only take out small fries that have no fighting prowess.
Once she actually gets within 50 meters of Eclipsa or her baby, she will get dusted.

Attached: Eclipsa appears.png (1200x1696, 889K)

And he does seem to like Meteora. I think he just enjoys the family and hates the rules they gotta follow.

He never said that he didn't know.

she successfully snuck yadayada berries into Eclipsa's meal without anyone realizing it, she seemingly knows she can't take the wand in a head-on fight so she's using subterfuge. if she gets the wand from Eclipsa she wins.

btw Mina's the final villain

Attached: S2E9_Mina_Loveberry_levitates_into_the_air.png (1920x1080, 824K)

Based Mina destroying the unworthy

Eclipsa is best when she's fighting with the wand. I don't think Mina will be able to even get near her.

Even IF Eclipsa wont have the wand on hand, fate would have it that 2 other forces of evil would protect her.

Attached: 1552460058392.png (1053x889, 913K)

she's straight up not even going to need the wand.

not if she comes down with a sudden case of "dagger in throat" while sleeping

Attached: S2E9_Mina_Loveberry_striking_a_pose.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Toffee was an arrogant sociopath who sort of had a noble goal (destroying magic from the root) but it was all for lizardman supremacy or at least Mewman genocide. Did a lot wrong.

Solaria was more of a crazy sociopath, but I can't say she was wrong about her dislike of monsters. Going for monster genocide was also too far though. Did a lot wrong, including giving birth to Eclipsa.

Mina is a good girl who's just following orders/doing what she was made for, and became a surprisingly tragic character.

>mina apologists
>j-just following orders

Attached: 1489390253530.png (690x640, 505K)

Seasons 3 & 4 feel like somebody decided to tack on a half baked anime story onto what was a fun cartoon and force the existing characters into roles they don’t fit in.

Last boss evil overlord, he was only pretending to be retarded

Nah man, at this point she knows what she's doing is wrong. She's doing it because she wants to.

he's grooming metoria to either replace him or age up and die saving mewnie

Sorry man, I just like her more than Eclipsa and her retard family right now.

>and force the existing characters into roles
Being a cuck is a voluntary choice.

Will Ludo ever get his big boy body?

Attached: buff ludo.gif (540x304, 1.35M)

>she knows what she's doing is wrong
Mina?
That's definitely not the case, she thinks she's 100% in the right. She just can't think any other way.

or he has been manipulating the Butterfly family for generation because he was trying to create a being with Meteora's powers and now he finally is close to his end game

no

he's over his childish fantasies

now he knows what real power is

Attached: Star Vs Season 3 Premiere Streamcap.mkv_snapshot_01.24.06_[2017.07.15_16.42.47].jpg (1632x916, 133K)

I really, really, really liked his monologue going over his many achievements.

>Implying Mina has the slightest idea of how to be sneaky.
>Implying Meteora's senses aren't super refined, to the point she could hear her from a mile away.

Meteora wiped the floor with her crazy ass once and will do it again if given the chance.

Attached: 34c81a6a3fd634414702981120032030.jpg (500x672, 48K)

Why do I have this odd feeling that the show is going to end revealing that everything was fake and Star is actually some delusional middle schooler spasming out on the floor?

Anyone else find it hilarious that the Mewman's most powerful tool held by royalty is a fucking modified baby rattle?

I feel like the show is going to end with some time shenanigans and we get a timeline where Meteora is MC and Star is her version of Ludo.

I like how Ludo just killed another guy.

I would absolutely fucking love it if these really were just Star's real-world delusions, and she's sharing with a 30-something year-old man named Dr. Marco Diaz, PhD. Like, the entire series is just Star talking to a psychotherapist while trying to cope with her many mental issues.

>Implying Mina has the slightest idea of how to be sneaky.
we literally just learned she's the one who snuck the yadayada berries into Eclipsa's meal, and the fact she's knowledgeable enough to grow them in the first place says a lot.

Attached: S3E24_Mina_'complexities_of_this_situation'.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

ay fuck you, River is great

>In love with her therapist
>Pressured by moon
>Her perfect self is a demon and she is in love with one
>Obsession with cucking
>Thinks God caused all her problems even before she was born
>Thought out an entire lore inside her head to justify not being royality

What a fucked up person Star is, jesus christ

what even happened to River
did his family genes just take over, or what

Attached: cute-manlet-blush-would-fuck.jpg (1777x999, 139K)

you mean sneak them into the kitchens of dumb mewmans? that doesnt mean shit

>when you realize Star made her therapist call off his wedding because she was threatening suicide if he "left" her
How is this not an AU yet?

Attached: TENOR.png (1458x1390, 2.59M)

that just shows how incompetent Eclipsa is, if it weren't for a stroke of absolute 100% pure dumb luck she would've been yadayada'd

>I want Mina to job
>I don't want the story to have any stakes
>fuck the actual quality of the show I just want moe shipping shit
Absolute state of SVTFOE

He was on his best behavior around her so they could get together, and then once they were officially married he took it as an opportunity to just be his true self.

>if you dont like mina you hate this show waaaaaaaaa shipping
pathetic

It definitely did not seem like he was putting on an act in Moon the Undaunted, he genuinely looked a lot more sheepish and gentle and nothing like how he is later in his life... except for his love of meat.

Attached: S3E2_River_Johansen_blushing_in_embarrassment.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

>why did River change between being 16 and like 36?
Do we even need to explain that?

It has nothing to do with Mina specifically, "stakes" could've been in the form of any character. She clearly will be a threat to Eclipsa in some form to the betterment of the story.

>She clearly will be a threat to Eclipsa in some form to the betterment of the story.
>betterment
says who?

???
Uh
Basic storytelling?

My theory is that sex with Moon is such an intense experience that it renders her subject mentally damaged because they overdose on oxytocin.

Attached: bca5fa014e7e75ceb052ecc9b5345fb60dbe61d3[1].jpg (768x1280, 145K)

yes because what would really better the story is not having conflict instead

Not everything in the fucking show has been good story telling or made the story better,
i.e Janna or ponyhead episodes

>dislikes Janna
burn the heretic

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S03E14.Stump.Day.Holiday.Spellcial.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snap (1920x1080, 212K)

River is too stupid to the point where it's unbelievable he landed with moon.

Attached: 1480456860153.jpg (602x690, 59K)

just fed him to his pet

Obviously the sex is amazing.

Mina trying to assassinate the queen and destabilize her kingdom because of her unrelenting hatred of monsters has a tiny bit more potential than "Ponyhead watches anime", I think.

Attached: tfw-realize-your-queen-is-a-filthy-monster-lover.png (1366x768, 893K)

The mudslime said theyd just kill Moon and that would be enough to send the kingdom into chaos, no mention of other royal family, implying that Moon was all there was

point still stands.
Ponyhead episodes do not better the plot

Its highly likely any direct descendants were killed in a monster raid or Jushtin just didnt have the stomach to due his duty.

I cant wait for Meteorco Jr.

we've seen Moon's side of the family
one even has the cheek marks, which is basically definitive proof that they are related to those that had the wand in their possession i.e. princesses and queens of Mewni

Attached: S2E15_Aunt_Etheria_chases_after_Star_Butterfly.png (1920x1080, 735K)

Young River is less retarded and completely different personality wise. River probably got a frontal lobe TBI during the war

The copy I looked at right now says "In the chaos we will attack the rest of the royal family" on the same page they talk about killing Moon.

Mina is going to job, the real endgame villain of S4 is Avarii and Septarsis alliance.

Or, hear me out on this one, the gay ass looking fabulo was gay as shit and therefore didn't have any (direct) heirs?

Attached: dc8umhc-30950f8f-fdd7-477d-80cf-eaf59e2fb6a6.jpg (2824x2824, 1.88M)

We was a shy boy back them, now he no long need to impress moon he just relax

That's literally what I just wrote, re-read the latter part of that sentence

That doesnt mean they have any relation to the previous line of Butterflies.

I think you don't actually know how royalty works

no one actually cared that the current Butterflys weren't related to the original line

the only people who actually care about lineage and legitimacy from the angle of proper succession are royals, like Star herself. Hence why she thought that she was not the proper ruler and it should be Eclipsa even though like 100% of citizen disagree with that.

Eclipsa gave no fucks about it and even implied it was normal to be threatened/poisoned when she and her mother ruled.
This might have happened before and this bitch could be inmune already. She wasn't concerned in the slightest.

Attached: 8a0f2827a70496c81df725661ef9fcaf.jpg (735x413, 51K)

ludo is best boy

that's just because Eclipsa's carefree like that
like how after being frozen for hundreds of years she just wants to munch on a candy bar. nothing in the episode implies she could just resist yadayda berries or something, she WAS that close to death.

So are we all just going to ignore the implications behind this episode? There's got to be some reason why glossarcyk started with her earlier than with star.

I mean her husband literally eats people

there is no way that was the first time someone tried to assassinate her

her reign literally ended in a successful coup against her from the Magic High Commission

I never said otherwise you retard. What does that have to do with Jushtin having any descendants?

to be fair he started with Star earlier than Moon, he claims that he teaches depending on what that person needs

but teaching a baby like this makes him seem real shady

why would anyone try to assassinate her?
the monsters accepted her and didn't blame her for things her ancestors did and her monster husband became a vegetarian

He just doesnt like Star
He liked Comet more than Moon

stop

posting

this

stop having autism

are you kidding? Do you know how many people were threatened with death for marrying a person of the wrong race even when they weren't a leader?

>proceed to act like none of it ever happened
Reminder that this happened twice, with Booth Buddies and Star confessing at the end of season 2. Nefcy is a hack.

N

O

way better than posting overly long lines or solid blocks of text both of which are way more annoying to read

Fuck off retard.

Attached: B41AE1A5-D68A-4F3D-9223-0BB53850C9C9.gif (480x270, 1M)

absolutely

seething

You can throw in the S3 finale and Curse of the Blood Moon too. We’re at the 4th time this has happened

Wasn't the original idea for the show that Star was just an over imaginative little girl?

>but teaching a baby like this makes him seem real shady

He certainly was taking into account he emotionaly manipulated an infant who loved and trusted him... hurting a teenager in the process (even if he was an asshole).

Meteora is both powerful and skilled, that's why he needed to make sure her abilities would respond to positive emotions since a young age. That or she will have an active role in the near future.

Attached: b4cfcdbfcdc97dca99fdf34184055b49.jpg (736x415, 52K)

We don't actually know when he started with each princess. He could have been very involved with Star while she was in Mewni but either didn't give a shit since she was a toddler or just ignored him unless she needed him.

>it was never explained how he fused with the wand in the first place
i figured that was just his lizard regeneration