Say you went crazy out of desperate NEET loneliness, in what form would your kind hearted degeneracy take place?

say you went crazy out of desperate NEET loneliness, in what form would your kind hearted degeneracy take place?

Attached: file.png (638x344, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iAYGgTotMZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fascist dynamism.

What do you think ol' Mike's social standing was BEFORE he debuted Mike and Melissa to a room of college students? Like how open was he about his tastes?

You can usually tell if someone is that autistic beforehand

apparently he actually sported that tard cap around so i doubt his classmates were too surprised he turned out to be a depraved lunatic

Since I work at a supermarket check-out, I’d tell everyone about my OCs if I got to that stage.

Every time I see one of these threads I have to rewatch this before going to bed

What is it that makes her so perfect, Yea Forums?

Attached: muhsubconscious.png (811x712, 335K)

He wore that hat in real life

I am so sorry for the people who had to watch this

Are you kidding? I would have had a great day if some classmate showed up and showed me this shit in class. It's entertaining and terrible

I so dearly want a continuation of this and a full episode of Gen Zed.

Attached: c6onLyO.gif (500x364, 844K)

>say you went crazy out of desperate NEET loneliness
y-yeah, just hypothetically of course, it's not like i take pictures of strangers every time i go out to buy groceries haha

Attached: sweaty tintin.png (403x554, 177K)

shes voiced by his mom

>kind hearted

Attached: saiyanpilled.jpg (480x360, 173K)

something along the lines of a dakimakura which i can't have yet and a shit load of waifu art, that i'd immediately burn afterwards.And late night walks in the rain at 3am where i'd kinda just wander around and enjoy the quiet.

Attached: 1554304222647.jpg (399x285, 41K)

OH FUCK! I remember watching this shit like a decade ago! What the fuck was it called again?

Attached: 1554408822127.jpg (195x259, 9K)

Mike and Melissa

Don't do that user

It's an everyday fight lads, I'll maintain, stay strong though

Attached: 1412773397139.jpg (768x512, 119K)

If you know that's unacceptable behaviour why do you persist in it.

WRONG

Attached: ANNON IS WRONG ABOUT MELSSIA.png (1110x571, 201K)

The moon is not even a perfect circle. How do you fuck that up?

LMAO never noticed that. It's a fucking egg moon

Attached: SEE YOU IN HELL.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Why is this suddenly being talked about again? Did some eceleb find it?

It was mentioned in an OneyPlays episode.

It's kino that's why everyone is talking about it.

Kino

Reminder the animation itself is decent. It's only his art, and his ungodly autism, that is shit.

I was such a little faggot as a kid, it genuinely terrifies me to think of how easy it would have been for me to end up like one of these sad fuckers.

Attached: 1482698209938.jpg (848x973, 153K)

youtu.be/iAYGgTotMZ8

>people are shitting over this guys stuff but meanwhile i kinda wanted to know where it would go next.

I feel like I already have sometimes.

Attached: bill.png (286x383, 158K)

How the fuck he convinced a girl to do that?

I don't think he planned anything after that. Is just a story about him describing his life as a lonely autist.

What is Mike up to thesa days?

Pity