Dreamworks Girl thread?

Dreamworks Girl thread?

Attached: best.jpg (1024x759, 44K)

BEST

Attached: Chel 7.jpg (720x480, 35K)

Miriam is better and superior in every way

Honestly dont know why its so hard to choose between which imaginary woman I'd partner with, so here goes.

Chel:
>fucking stacked and smokin
>her figure and characteristics are too arousing for a kids film (which i like)
>lives in a land made of gold; earring and accessories she hauls around make her fit and rich
>loose morals
>gets you out of near-death situations on her wit and intelligence continuously
>ywn pick her up after a trying day and pound her to oblivion while living a peaceful life together as husband and wife

Miriam:
>cute as a fuckin button
>tough as nails and has a golden heart after living as a slave and watching her little brother get "sold" to her oppressors while everyone his age was thrown into a river
>can always bring sunshine and hope into your dreary heart, making your purpose to return the favor as an even greater aphrodisiac for your soul
>has a brother who sounds just like Jeff Goldblum and another one who is one of the few people in existence who talks to God (and sounds like Val Kilmer)
>her singing voice is top notch
>never gives up on you in the darkest of times (but eventually worships a golden calf)...

Which is it anons?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ miriam

I ain't disagreeing, Chel is thicc and hot as fuck, but Miriams face makes me hard and her body seems to be thicc. Also in my religion, Miriam is barely mentioned and doesn't even worship the Calf.

Attached: Miriam.jpg (196x417, 13K)

Well, you see, I'm mexican, and I can't stand religion that doesn't make sense... sooo Chel... I also love goooooooooooooooooooold

I've always been impressed by how the women from Prince of Egypt looked so distinct from each other. When you're trying to draw a young and good-looking person, you'll have to simplify their facial features and remove all excessive lines because too many lines can make them look wrinkly and old. As a result of this simplifying, people who attempt to draw pretty women can easily end up having sameface problems. But Miriam, Zipporah and the pharaoh's wife look all gorgeous yet unique.

If it's a question between Chel and Miriam, my answer would easily be Chel. But if you add Zipporah into it, I'd have a lot harder time choosing between Zipporah and Chel. I don't know what it is about Zipporah exactly, but I really like her character design.

Attached: The Prince Of Egypt (1998).mkv_snapshot_01.19.09_[2019.04.07_11.23.45].jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Yeah man no doubt about that. It would be way harder if it was between Tzipporah and Chel

Tzipporah is likewise attractive, I agree with you on the character design of that film.

I talked about it recently in some other thread, but "Through heaven's eyes" scene has attention to detail that most people might not notice. They were aiming for historical accuracy so they had to work around a certain issue; a man and a woman dancing in public together with body contact would be seen as wildly inappropriate in the setting. So, how do you let these characters dance together without letting them touch?

Look at the groups of people dancing during the song. The men form their own circle while the women dance some distance away from them. The only male/female-pair is the little girl dancing with her dad. When that girl asks Moses to dance with her, she asks it because she's too young and innocent to realize it would be improper. Moses turns her down because accepting to dance with her would be rude towards his hosts.

Then Zipporah forcibly drags Moses to dance. She doesn't care he's uncomfortable about it, she's making some openly seductive advances towards him in front of lots of witnesses. But since it would still be a social taboo to touch him in a dance, she just drags the guy into the circle where all the guys are dancing instead. A bit later she continues teasing him by using that scarf thing between them, so that they're connected but still skirting around actual body contact.

Then they negotiate marriage with Zipporah's dad, gain his approval, and now they finally get to dance in public while holding hands.

After getting these things pointed out to me, I can't help but love how Zipporah's got the balls to seduce Moses right in front of everyone.

Attached: dance.jpg (1024x4025, 266K)

Wow, i didn't even pay attention due to the song playing during the dance

Link me the thread

I didn't really notice it either until listening to the commentary track where they discuss it. I think it's cool how they put so much work into something like that, even though it's something that the majority of the audience probably won't even catch at all.

The older discussion was some kind of troll thread about how sexual/sinful dancing is. The post ITT basically said the same stuff I already posted that time, and there's not much more I've got to say about it. Look up the DVD commentary for the original source, that's where I first heard about the whole thing. I don't remember if the making-of document on the disc discussed it or not.

Attached: zipporah.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Okay thanks man. Also whats better best/thiccer girl, Tzipporah or Miriam?

Best girl? The answer is obvious.

Attached: 678.webm (1280x720, 357K)

Well Miriam it is
I respect that more than I respect myself
(Which can both be a lot and next to nothing)
fuckshessothiccc

Zipporah huh?
yeah i like her

but anons none of them are real

and if they were would they care for us?

my heart

Did anyone like her? I think I saw Sinbad once, but I can't remember anything about that movie.

Attached: sinbad-disneyscreencaps.com-4163.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Attached: 1406933044186.jpg (1440x807, 166K)

There was only really one thing worth remembering.

Attached: 3e429c9e3f65f5b493cb91ff86e321c6.jpg (1440x1080, 112K)

Well she has a nice ass

Attached: DVMIGvY.gif (245x165, 458K)

Attached: ginormica_attacks_by_idkura-d2vnuap.png (800x1246, 990K)