So which do you think is better for the Joker movie Yea Forums? Left or right?

So which do you think is better for the Joker movie Yea Forums? Left or right?

Attached: joker-comparison.jpg (1268x976, 844K)

The left. The right one feels too 90s.

Left. trying to copy what worked before is a big gamble, because it's so much more likely you'll fuck up, like whoever did this photoshop did.
Jack Nicholson's Joker didn't have his lips painted on that thick, so even though it looks good on the left, when I look at the right all I can think about is how it's not perfectly like the original.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Left is a neat new design. Right is just copying what's already been done.

>new design
isnt that the same kind of suit joker wore in the 60s tv show, just in a slightly different color?

I don't think so.

Attached: a8.png (387x718, 401K)

Depends on the episode, but yes.

Attached: 92819175167195a98a9da13563cbdc69b799239d_hq[1].gif (245x180, 467K)

Attached: joker.jpg (1119x705, 50K)

Yes as in you think the new design is just Cesar Romero's design? This new one looks more like a traditional circus clown than any of the other live action Joker designs I've seen before. Reminds me more of John Wayne Gacy than anything else.

Orange on purple looks bad. Also the hair is too damn long. Joker always has a slick look. Long ass rats nets hair isn't slick unless you're going full yakuza and that motherfucker is no yakuza.

>Also the hair is too damn long. Joker always has a slick look.
The last well received Joker had long hair too, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Attached: 18.jpg (700x700, 54K)

left desu, guess i kinda just see it nice to have this iteration of joker stand out as it's own thing,but not too the extent of going overboard like leto joker. too me it feels like a happy balance between a new design while retaining familiarity.

Here's what I edited to make it how I like.

Attached: Joker edit edit.png (632x976, 1.17M)

What if we gave him a strait jacket and dreadlocks?

I have serious doubts as to the director's capability of making a tolerable movie, but the design is on point. The color choices are great, it's classy, eccentric, and anachronistic, juxtaposed against a very greasy and gritty urban setting. It screams "unhinged", but not in an easy-to-dismiss way. I could think of some great, Joker-y directions to go with this imagery. But, again, given the history of the production crew, I have doubts.

I liked the designs in The Batman

This is perfect except, maybe edit in some White gloves on both Hands and a Flower top on 1 side of his jacket around his upper chest.

Purple joker looks like he is the shit and smells like the pine air freshener and some posh alcohol.
Red n yello joker looks like he got that suit from a thrift store. You can smell the old fabric and gramma pills.

Payday 3 is looking pretty good.

Reverse the purple and orange parts

He now looks like a Marvel character

The director is color blind so he sees purple and red as the same color.

Left

Attached: honk honk.jpg (632x976, 990K)

Which one says the n-word?

BASED

Looks fantastic

Attached: the joker baby.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>doing the same take twice
The Joker has the long tradition of having every single new live action version of him being a completelly new character under the "clown showman" theme.

This is still my favorite

Attached: DCAU The Joker.png (1024x2048, 356K)

No? The jacket has more buttons and tails, the shirt is more a formal shirt than a button down, the vest is lower and the same color as the jacket and pants, and the pants are striped, and has a tie.
Romero's is barely like Phoenix's

Imagine hating the joker design en mass all of a sudden because normies liked the trailer