HELLBOY FINAL TRAILER . Legendary AF

>youtu.be/veu_FFsPzUY

Comes out in and week and no hype?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07-02-23-35~2.png (720x883, 1.33M)

Attached: 1554010667114.png (665x685, 688K)

Kek

Please tell me this was really cheap because as we've seen coming out this close to Endgame is suicide. Disney made their own film bomb because of it

Gayyyyyyy

>Disney made their own film bomb because of it

What film?

>we want the Deadpool audience

I think they are thinking of dumbo? But that movie looked shit to begin with.

Why does all the swearing sound like it comes from a different scene and hastily thrown in?

looks good. cant wait to see this, avengers and shazam. because like most people i can see more then 1 movie

>because like most people i can see more then 1 movie
I kinda want to see Shazam if I have time but I'm definitely seeing Hellboy. Not shitting you when I say the local theater only has 2 screens and I have to drive an hour and a half to see a second major movie, but fuck you people for treating this shit like sports teams.

Attached: GJ Rocket.gif (500x282, 1.99M)

Dumbo. It was already off to a rocky start then the Endgame tickets going ion sale totally killed it

Could you time it where you just have a day at the movies and see all three or will it all be Endgame when that hits?

dumbo was dead before it was released

I think you're missing my point. There's no reason you people shouldn't be watching multiple movies. This isn't a damned contest.

Oh no I agree with you on that. You should watch what interests you. I was just wondering if you could see all three since you're interested. I'm just curious how a two screen theater works

Exactly what I was thinking. Not sure how I feel about it. It also has a really weird editing style I'm not sure I'm on board with. Hopefully it's just the trailers.

Oh, they usually rotate each screen individually once every 2 weeks. If a film turns out to be massive I've seen it stay for a month but it flips to the other side, for what reason I don't know. One side is usually action and the other is family or comedy, though in rare events I've seen them do two actions together.

Super damned cozy. Show up at 3PM Wednesday for Alita and have the place all to yourself.

Just a terrible executive decision to release it now of all months

>Shazam
Cute

Attached: 1552592699415.jpg (1242x1171, 1.05M)

>Lionsgate
All that ever needed to be said can be summed up by that one word.

>because like most people i can see more then 1 movie
Or you can really be like most people and just save that money and watch Endgame more than once

>watching a hollywood-flick more than once at your local multiplex

do americans really do this?

Something about it is off putting, like its all a bunch of comedy skits mashed together and as long as one out of ten makes you smile then they prob think they succeeded.

Ive had friends do it when hanging out with other friends, its strange but their money so whatevs.

>swearing and blood will be enough to deal with Endgame

Attached: 1529326958533.jpg (418x475, 25K)

> Hey look ! Gore, jokes and bad language!
Ugh, even watching it for free sounds unappealing after that.