Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums,
I decided to buy some cannabis chocolate after work. Just had a segment and now I'm pretty stoned. Whats some good Yea Forums material to watch while high?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

I really don't want to say Family Guy, user... but, Family Guy is one.

Or something weird like the Angry Beavers.

Tonight you will dream that ants are eating you. You won't be able to move, and they will take bits off of you. A funny quirk of the human mind, is that reading that description was enough to program your subconscious into makeing the dream happen. Some part of your mind that you can't feel or control is currently preoccupied with the idea, and it will stay with you until morning.

This won't affect you if you aren't you.

I love watching DBZ/DB while high. But that's more anime than cartoon.

I've been watching old Teen Titans, but I'm certain there are better shows.

Venture Bros would probably be fucking Perfect while high

I recommend "Animals Close-Up With a Wide-Angle Lens".

Ballmastrz 9009
Superjail!
Drawn Together
Trailer Park Boys: The Animated Series

What if I give this description.
Tonight you will dream about Daffy Duck and Donald Duck whispering loving poems into your ear

Thanks, now I have a fetish for being eaten by ants.

Into the Spiderverse

Home movies

>tfw been trying to quit weed the last couple of days
I need something to fucking keep my mind off it, I get so god damn bored.

Attached: cant.png (496x700, 655K)

Play Tetris or something

I advise you to start drinking heavily.

>dude weed
but seriously, i was a straight edge guy my whole life, and a friend of the wife had brought over some gummy bears, since pot is now legal in my state, and apparently i had eaten enough to last about 3 days.

i wont make fun of pot heads anymore, but they need to lower the price on this shit

That's retarded and so are you.

Also, cannabis is famously effective at *preventing* dreaming, not causing it.

I've always heard that but it's been the opposite case for me desu

Attached: 1475878491258.png (461x399, 34K)

I'm going to say super robot money team "SRMTHFG", and Ed, Edd n' Eddy.
If you want brain rot, Cow and Chicken is a better option over Family Guy, maybe American Dad.
Going cold turkey for anything doesn't work, you have to keep lowering the quantity until it's an amount that doesn't effect you, then quit.

>Dreaming after getting stoned
Nope.
>Some part of your mind that you can't feel or control is currently preoccupied with the idea
That's called ironic process theory.
>A funny quirk of the human mind, is that reading that description was enough to program your subconscious into makeing the dream happen.
That's called being ham-fisted and pretentious. Go take a writing class.

this but not this. find a new addiction. it doesn't necessarily need to be a negative one.

Attached: 1554119949388.gif (204x248, 18K)

>I got stoned once, I never dreamed again

More like I get stoned every day and don't dream, or I got stoned once and didn't dream later that night. You gotta be consistent with your time frames here, come on.

If my frontal ego thinks that's a dick move it'll block that message to spite you.

Not if I can lucid dream you faggot. Nightmares have become the most fun action-packed dreams

Huh. I smoke and also dream. If I have a drinking night where I get intoxicated then I don't dream. Hey, we're all different