What show had the most cucking in it? Who was the biggest cuck? And to who?

What show had the most cucking in it? Who was the biggest cuck? And to who?

Attached: c4bb985713c5992956b658c3077eb26b05691bd2.png (1075x1147, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9n5ACBivlcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The OP Show
>OP
>Chad

Why is it always Chad? Who is this Chad?

Why do people get so triggered by the cuck fetish when shit like scat and mpreg exists?

SvtFoE. Star. To Jackie first and foremost, but also Hekapoo, Brunzetta, Kelly, etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=9n5ACBivlcg

Because making fun of the cuck fetish is funnier and easier.

a man who scored better than OP could

Because it's more possible to be cucked by your partner than choosing to poop on or inflate them.

King of the Hill. Dale Gribble. John Redcorn.

Because they feel the civilised world is being threatened by metaphorical cucks

Star vs is unironically the most cucked western cartoon ever, Nefcy clearly can't write a romance with cuckoldry, she is fucking pushing her fetish into the show.

Can girls be cucks, or is there a different term for that and cuck is just for the man?

Attached: We_need_to_talk_Pearl_talking_into_Mic.png (1920x1080, 903K)

>Cuckquean

A cuck is still a cuck, no Matter how many X chromosomes

Cuckqueen

If you disagree with Trump that automatically makes you a giant cuck.

The threat of infidelity makes people angry.

DONALD TRUMP IS THE MASTER OF MAN HE ALWAYS HAS A MASTER PLAN

I just love this one.
Bow cucks Glimmer out of her first (and maybe only) Princess Prom by accepting Perfuma's invitation. then when she confronts him he just tells her that she's being too much of a woman about it.

Sumer Camp Island's pilot had a cuck ending that was hilarious but the negative reaction to the ending prompted the showrunner to remove the love triangle subplot from the show.

Attached: 1535824567651.jpg (400x534, 37K)

What happened in SCI? I watched a couple of episodes and wanted MC to be cucked cuz the girl was too good for him.

They were going as friends, but to be fair, the "friends" angle was flimsy as hell

>Removing a love triangle subplot

In so glad I have the MEGA for this show now.

It's very much a thing, the term is cuckquean.

Attached: 6b2d8414055dcd1427eeba725d238bac39c9ffaa55dce10ae50b97b51063d4c2.jpg (679x1047, 263K)

Love the Ben Garrison edit.

why do people who love cucking get so offended by BBC memes

>most cucking
>biggest cuck?

These past two years on the chan that is square have been like listening to young kids learn a new naughty word and then use it every chance they get, whether the context is correct or not.

Attached: tumblr_plq47dvSIU1wjjt03o1_400.gif (300x283, 1.8M)

>Ben Garrison

Well, it's as subtle as a street preacher with his cock out, but it's deeper than a 1/4 teaspoon.

just like incel

has it only been two years, I swear /pol/ developed it's cuck fetish in like 2014.

sad but true.

I don't think I've ever seen a bigger cuck than Pearl. Her main object of affection in life and her own master dying for someone else after spending thousands of years with her.