Who will defeat the big purple nigga?

Who will defeat the big purple nigga?

Attached: BAEDF8BE-3CF6-4724-9672-A3F6F6CAB2FB.png (927x1200, 2.74M)

Billy Batson

Me.

Tony and then he’ll die

ant-man

They'll beat him together... With words.

Brie Larson's toe fungus.

Himself

Deadpool as Captain Universe

Carpal tunnel

Either Carol will weaken him then Tony will finish him/die or Tony will die weakening him them Carol will defeat him.

Neither of those are Cap who is going to be the one to beat him

That would be cool and all especially if it came after Tony's sacrifice that they have been foreshadowing for ages but I always assume Marvel will push Carol at any given opportunity and I have myself irrationally convinced it is going to turn into a Caroljerk film.

Attached: 1488251769724.png (496x708, 448K)

I want Thor to kill him but if I had to guess, probably tony is gonna get the killing blow.

Attached: Doctor.Strange.600.2336000.jpg (375x600, 51K)

Easy

Attached: 1522228542440.png (960x600, 1.76M)

The first correct person.

This

Attached: 1554613358751.webm (640x266, 745K)

Everyone together. Everything else would be a shit conclusion

>"You purple nigger! The only way you can create more jobs and food is by killing other people!"

The Soul Stone shatters releasing all the people it had taken.

the Phoenix

This.

Also a strong possibility.

Captain America.

Cap.

GOD

Death of the Endless by fisting his asshole.

No one character will be the one to beat him, it'll be a team effort.
Though Nebula deserves to the one.

Attached: 8a6u6oo.jpg (868x1120, 148K)

the celestial beings will be like "oh you only gone and done it" reverse everything take the gauntlet and then kill him

gohan blanco

The Hulk when his balls grow back

Combination of and Red Skull fuckery. What, you didn't think they'd waste him for a cameo when he's essentially Adam Warlock in the MCU when it comes to the Soul Stone, do you?

Including Vision from within the Mind Stone, weakening the Gauntlet to help make an opening.

Tony has already sacrificed. He already has proven his willingness to sacrifice himself to save others - that arc concluded in Avengers 1.

Tony's new arc resolution is settling down with Pepper, and giving up being a super hero once Thanos is defeated. With Thor, Marvel, and Spiderman, and Strange holding significant power, the need for Iron Man to single handedly hold the world up himself is gone.

Plus, Marvel would want the continued possibility of RDJ to make cameos in the future, and RDJ probably wouldn't mind small parts spaced out for the rest of his life.

Nebula.
>only other guardian besides Rocket alive for no real reason
>only daughter of Thanos left

Nebula most likely once they timey-wimey something to get his Gauntlet off

Anybody who thinks that any of them are going to seriously beat him in a straight up fight is lying to themselves

>but I always assume Marvel will push Carol at any given opportunity and I have myself irrationally convinced it is going to turn into a Caroljerk film.
Are you completely retarded?

If this is how Endgame turns out I will stop watching Marvel movies for good. Also kek

>I have myself irrationally convinced it is going to turn into a Caroljerk film.

This board makes MCU Carol seem so much stronger than her actual movie did.

The whole film won't be, but judging by the trailer Thor at least is going to be shilling Carol hard.
>I like this one, she's cool and strong

Quads confirm.

the combined power of friendship from the avengers

It's not going to be any one character, although Dr. Strange should probably get the most credit since he set the cogs in motion for the one outcome where we win.

based quads

Its just too powerful for even Thanos to fight against.

STEVE: "Scott, I want you go into a shithole."

SCOTT: "Oh, you mean some tough, crime-ridden city or world?"

STEVE: "No, Scott...we need you to go into a literal shithole...Thanos's literal shithole."

Tony, Wanda, and Vision were all foreshadowed to be retiring.

I think Cap, Hawkeye, Nebula (sacrifice herself to give the soul stone to Gamora and bring her back) and Banner are the most likely deaths.

The Avengers

A bullet can unironically stop MCU Thanos.

He can tank punches from the hulk you mongloid

unless you think a bullet can "unironically" stop mcu hulk tou're literally talking out your ass

Punches from MCU Hulk. A bullet has waaay better penetration on a hard target than a big fist. What do you think a punch from the Hulk would look like if he was capable of producing the million or so PSI pressures that an armor-piercing bullet can?

Are you fucking implying that a Hulk punch = a JHP round?
Because you're fucking retarded.
Yes, he tanked Hulk's punches doesn't mean he's bullet resistant.
And MCU's Hulk gets regularly knocked out and jobs that it's laughable why Hulk is even a mainstay Avenger in the films.

Courier'd

BEAR BULL BEAR BULL HAHAHA!

This is stupid. Thanos is stronger than the hulk and the hulk is completely bulletproof

looks blue here

so im confused, how powerful is thanos without the gauntlet or gems, either in the movie or in the comics. was wondering how he managed to get a force to follow him, and commit various genocides if hes just a bulky dude. i can understand charisma, but if i recall he had that one guy who had god like reverence of him which just confused me.
T.hasnt read much of anything with thanos.

MCU Thanos is even below Mongul level.
He's just a space warlord in the films with a braindead agenda and he just happened to find the ultimate weapon that will make him accomplish said braindead agenda.

Will you be surprised if Hawkeye gets to manage to pin him down?
Also, MCU Hulk isn't the bar to go by.
If you're talking comic book Hulk then that Hulk can practically defeat all the Avenger villains by the previous films by himself alone.
Tony shouldn't have been able to stop him.

Comics-wise he can (and has) fought all 4 of the Fantastic Four at once. He's right around comic Thor level (which itself is ambiguous). He mentions during Infinity Quest consciously choosing to avoid a direct confrontation with the Hulk.
Then when he becomes rejected by Death he's easily able to shrug off Thor and Hulk. He's probably more powerful than a Herald of Galactus at this stage. He generally wins conflicts with higher order Cosmic beings through diabolical schemes.

Attached: Infinity 006-034.jpg (1920x2951, 1.3M)

>Mongul level.
How stupid to compare him to a villain from the DC universe. He's not intended to trade blows with characters who can lift infinity.

Attached: Infinity 006-035.jpg (1920x2951, 1.74M)

This this this.
Many times Thanos always tries to win with his cunning and scheming.

Attached: Thanos2003_Issue6_Page12.jpg (1024x1563, 560K)

My bad then, is Gorr the God Butcher more appropriate?

If it was edward nortons hulk he would have

I had a dream instead of farming that Thanos just took care of the dead Avenger's cars. Also in my dream the last fight happened on a Halo ring

himself

I also think Tony will defeat him. The MCU was started with the first Iron Man movie after all. It's like pottery.

>GENERAL! Any last words?!?
>HULK
>SMASH!

ADAM WARLOCK

STOP IT WITH THE CAPTAIN MARVEL. SHE WON'T DO JACK SHIT.

THAT'S THE REASON WHY THE MOVIE'S 3 HOURS LONG.

Attached: adam-warlock-700x300.jpg (700x300, 72K)

Isn't Marvel putting in Mistress Death as well?

I will cream in the man in front of my seats asshole if this happens

I can't believe how unintimidating the Black Order and Thanos was compared to their comic counterparts. It's like Marvel is afraid of Man of Steel levels of scale for no reason.

Does it even matter?
Not really, no.

They're saving him for guardians 3

The Power of Friendship

That's it I'm dead, this comment just killed me.

Attached: 1506832986647.png (283x301, 234K)

>It's like pottery.
It rhym- uh glazes?

He's a villain sue. He only ever loses if he subconsciously wants it or it was a inferior decoy.

If they're smart it'll be Tony or a combination of Tony/Steve/Hulk/Thor/ maybe antman

If they're retarded, then Captain Marvel

based

They made a whole Terminator: Genesys-tier movie just to wank off to how powerful she was. Of course it's going to fucking be her.

Attached: nervous pepe.png (640x628, 143K)

I don't what's gotten into Marvel's mind to force Captain Marvel.

You're acting like they weren't pushing her on paper for years as well.

He got rammed by a spaceship in the movie. And Tony's hammer punches are more powerful than a bullet

This is the dealbreaker for me. I've seen the marvel movies at home but never in the theater, want to see this one but I don't want to be scammed in a The Last Jedi way....luckily I pirated that movie.

Attached: dogu.jpg (1200x1133, 91K)

And in the end he only got a little scratch on him

Attached: WilliamPalinGrail.png (640x300, 344K)

>Avengers lay on the ground around Thanos, defeated
>"You fools, as long as I have the Infinity Gauntlet, no man may defeat me"
>Brie Larson steps up
>"I am no man"
>kicks Thanos in the balls
>"OOWIE ZOWIES RIGHT IN THE INFINITY STONES"
>dog covers its eyes
>Thor remarks that he likes her
>Wang pulls off the Infinity Gauntlet and slaps Thanos with it
>"If you liked it you should've put it on a ring!"
>dances like Beyoncé while snapping the glove
>Black Widow finds the party and brings it to them

Attached: IMG_20190408_180711.jpg (343x349, 29K)

>Shot to Ghost of Stan Lee
>"Nuff said!"

If it would be Carol the movie wouldn't get its own 3 hrs

Osborn. Setting up MCU dark reign

Black Widow

Nope, Winter Soldier's already tried and it proves that he has an unbreakable skin.Unless it's some energy weapon (Stormbreaker or Nanotech)

If it would be Cpt Marvel, then why 3 hrs again?

unironically this user.
you can do it, I believe in you

Attached: c8b.gif (300x225, 2.94M)

If we go for comic preferences I'd say Nebula but it's obvious they will go for one of the core avengers

Thanos always self sabotages